Forever

By Madi_phelps123

(Vampire: student/teacher) Three years ago Rose Parker and her mother escaped her abusive and alcoholic fathe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue
Info on Sequel!
Sequel is up!

Chapter 4

3.2K 128 2
By Madi_phelps123

(Image of Luke, pretend he^^ has blue eyes lol)

I take a deep breaths walking into his building. It would be pretty embarrassing if I forgot how to breath in front of him and passed out, I laugh at the thought.

I grab the cool metal of the handle, take one last deep breath and walk in focusing on my shoes, not wanting to look at Mr.Williams. I feel his eyes scan over me "glad to see you didn't forget miss Parker" he says and I know there's a huge smirk on his handsome face.

"Yes sir" I say....how could I forget

"Just take a seat right there" he says pointing at the seat closest to his desk, I look at him with a questionable look but he's to busy going over paperwork so I put my stuff on top of the desk. For fifteen minutes we sit in silence and slowly my head lowers to the desk, eyes fluttering open and closed.
*
I feel a feather soft touch on my cheek making goosebumps appear all over my body. I smile loving the feeling on my skin. I open my sleepy eyes and I'm startled to see Mr.Williams bright crystal blue orbs staring back at me. I sit up abruptly confused at what he's doing, his eyes follow mine. I slowly sit back down in my seat, never breaking eye contact as he stands from crouching on the floor next to my desk.

"I'm sorry Mr.Williams, I didn't mean to fall asleep" I say flustered

"It's alright Rose" he says surprisingly sweetly with a smile

God he is so confusing. I look up to the clock it's already 3:30! My detention should have ended over thirty minutes ago. I look back at Mr.Williams, my eyebrows pull together in anger and confusion.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't stand to wake you" he confesses

"Oh..." My eyes widen at his response "well I should get going" I stand awkwardly with my bag slug over my shoulder.

"Right of course" he says and stands up towering over me "I'm sorry about keeping you so late" he says with pleading eyes like he's begging me not to be mad at him.

"It's alright" my ears burn again looking down at my shoes.

"I'll see you tomorrow, in homeroom to get lockers ok?"

"Oh right ok... see you then" I send him a small smile and gather my things.

As I walk out the door into the hallway I glance back once more seeing the man who haunts my mind staring back at me. Wow I have known him for a day and I'm already in deep.

I got home in a daze, still thinking of Mr.Williams.

"Rose? Rose?!" My mother practically yells

"I'm sorry what?" I ask snapping back out of my fantasy world

"How was your first day?"

"Oh.... it was good"

"And your teachers? Are they good?"

"Pretty good" I shrug, grinning

"That's good sweetie how was Jades house?"

"What?... Oh right yeah it was fun" I cover up my lie.

"Good sweetie"

"Yup anyways here is all the paperwork you have to fill out" I say grabbing my folder out of my bag and taking out a ton of papers all asking the same thing.

"Oh joy" my mom says sarcastically, I walk to my room giggling. When I get in there I open a book to read, too exhausted to do anything else. Once I read about fifty pages I shut it, deciding now would be a good time for a shower.

I turn the water on hot, needing the hot feeling to cleanse my body. I undress and get a glimpse of the scar my father left me, I take a second look and let my fingers role over the long, 6 inch pinkish scar on the left side of my rib cage. I sigh at the memory of my hated evil father. Deciding not to let the anger over take me I step in the shower and my mind is filled with thoughts of Mr.Williams. I wondered if it was just me, if he did this kind of thing to all his female students. It felt like more than that, I can't even explain it but when I think of him I feel warm and happy. At the same time I feel so stupid for feeling this way after knowing him for a day, it feels ridiculous.

I go to bed that night after dinner, me and my mom talked about her job and my day in detail, leaving out the little crush on my teacher, during our meal. I gave her a kiss good night and walked into my room looking at my bed with a pleasing smile, I slid in the soft cold sheets, letting sleep take me over.

Marcus's POV
After Rose left I stood there remembering her beautiful sleeping face. I didn't get anymore work done when I heard her heart beat soften. I knew she had fallen asleep, and I couldn't help the urge to watch her look so peaceful. I don't know what it is, but there is something about those beautiful eyes that show that shes gone through so much pain.

I will not let a single soul hurt my beloved mate, she is mine and I love her with all my heart already. Her sweet innocent but pained eyes and her beautiful, rosy red, plump, kissable lips...there is not a single human, witch, siren, vampire, werewolf or any other creature more beautiful and as perfect as her.

As exited as I am to see her tomorrow I need to control myself, I don't want to scare her away with all my attention towards her. I don't know when and how long it will take until I can tell her what I am and what she is to me but I hope soon. I may have self control but as beautiful as she is my control will be tested.

After staying a little longer to finish up the work I was supposed do during Rose's detention I walk out of the school. I call my best friend, second in command, and best warrior.

"Hello Caden" I say into the phone

"Hello sire" his voice comes through the phone, even though he is my best friend he still insist on calling me sire, to show me respect of course. He only calls me Marcus in serious situation or when we are alone. "How was your first day as a teacher" he mocks me, I role my eyes ginning. He thinks I should be focused more on half the country I am responsible for, which is the whole east side of America cutting right in the middle. I keep high order in my territory, I do not allow killing of humans or any other acts of breaking my laws, I refuse to let us get discovered because some blood thirsty vampire can't control him or herself. The rest of it is ruled but my arrogant brother, Caine, who cares about no one but himself and even though he has been able to run his territory he's not doing it the way I would like. I would be better to run the entire country but since I don't want to start a war with my evil brother I try to ignore his side. I still check up making sure he's not doing anything that would make me get involved. I grow angry at the thought of him but clam down and answer Caden's question.

"The best day of my life" I tell him honestly in a daze

"Why? What could be so great about hanging around teenagers all day?" he huffs

I pause for a moment almost not able to contain my excitement "I found her Caden" now it was his turn to pause, after a moment or two I checked to see if he was still on the line "Caden?"

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe you found her, that's amazing!" He says

"I know and she's perfect"

"What is she?" He asks

"Human" I answer with a sigh

"Don't worry Marcus" he says using my first name, taking me by surprising "she must feel the pull too, it will be stronger on your end for a while but she has to feel it." He tells me, of course he would know, Caden has very special powers he can sense other people's emotions, he knows the type of supernatural being things are, their power, and their rank. He is the best warrior and fighter I know, I can still take him on any day, that's why he's my second in command. Since he has never met Rose he doesn't know exactly how she feels toward me, but I appreciate him trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you Caden"

"Sure and just asking.... dose she have a friend?" I hear his laugh coming through the phone, I smile at his remark. Of course he would think that, he has yet to find his mate and he may joke about it but I can tell he wants to find her.

"I am on the way to my house, meet me there" I say

"Sure thing" he says through laughs and I hang up.

I head over to my 2015 Challenger, black paint with two red strips across the sides and perfect interior. I slide in and start the engine, hearing it hum that sweet sound.

After sitting at a red light for over five minutes I'm about to stab myself with a stake. Honestly what is up with this traffic, I look down at the clock on the radio its 5:15, I guess that would indeed explain the traffic. "Screw it" I say under my breath finally fed up with waiting and I change the red light to green which I should have done four minutes ago. Yes, Caden is not the only one with powers I have the ability to control technology, anything from cars, telephones, to calculators, I can also go into people's dreams, sometimes I do it to gather information from enemies, when they sleep I go into there dream and use my mind control to make them give me the information I desire. They can't hurt me in the dream, nor I them, but I sure as hell can make them feel like they're in pain. It's all a mind trick. Once me and Rose are mated we will share telepathy. All vampires share this with their mate, they can feel the others emotions and through time they can read each other's thoughts.

When I pull up to my large two story home in the partial woodsy area, I already see Caden waiting for me at the door. His blond wavy hair sprawled across his forehead and his blue eyes looking at me with respect.

Caden has been with me for 266 years, he was a low rank vampire and had not contained his abilities yet but when I first met him I knew he would be a great companion to share eternity with until we found our mates, he's more of a brother than my real one will ever be.

Caden stayed for a couple of hours and we were going over business and anything that looked suspicious around my territory. The penalty for any serious crimes committed is death, I don't allow rules broken. Thankfully most of the vampires know not to mess with the laws and are very loyal to me.

We also check for border control, it may sound like a werewolf type of thing but I have to be sure none of Caine's servants are coming over to my land.

He leaves with a bow of his head in respect and I nod back. I'm left with my thoughts all alone in my big house which one day I wish to share with Rose. I miss her already, I groan when I think about having to wait till tomorrow to see her.

When I get out of the shower I put on a pair of boxers and head to bed. Yes vampires can sleep, we don't have to but it passes the time and makes us feel more human.

With thoughts of Rose in my head I fall into a deep, dream filled sleep wanting nothing more than to go find her and wrap her up in my arms like I have been waiting to do forever.

A/N
Hey! Picture of Luke in the beginning of the chapter! And just so everyone knows I will be explaining Marcus's, Caden's, and a lot of other characters back stories and info when they are explained (to Rose) just so you all don't have to read the same thing twice. Well I hope you all are enjoying! Keep reading vote and comment what you think!
-Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 26.9K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
13.9M 370K 45
Book One in the Soul Seeker Series. At fifteen Amelia is forced to move in with her birthfather when her mother passes away. A man she's never met be...
528 20 13
Imagine a world where vampires are ostracized and shunned by humans. Our story begins when a curious teenage girl embarks on a journey that will chan...
432K 13.3K 53
17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected the attraction she feels toward her new En...