Let Me Show You | Liskook Au

Galing kay Ppriyanim

A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office wh... Higit pa

Introduction: LMSY
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: My Most Important Friend
Chapter 3: Kiel's bistro
Chapter 4: Christmas Daydream
Chapter 5: Jeon's household
Chapter 7: Spring blooms
Chapter 8: Timing
Chapter 9: The Necklace
Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky
Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you
Chapter 12: At the River
Chapter 13: Walks a way with a painful heart
Chapter 14: I know
Chapter 15: You don't know him
Chapter 16: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: Finally
Chapter 20: This is the Beginning
Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1
Chapter 22: Luxury Travel Part 2
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Soju Night
Chapter 25: Closet
Chapter 26: Please Promise Me
Chapter 27: Let Me Show You
Chapter 28: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 29: Call me Baby
Chapter 30: I will wait for you
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Jacuzzi
Chapter 33: She loves black
Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love
Chapter 35: Back in Busan
Chapter 36: Much More
Chapter 37: Polaroid and Cafe
Chapter 38: Valorant
Chapter 39: What is she doing here?
Chapter 40: The Message
Chapter 41: Pain
Chapter 42: Let's Start Over Again
Chapter 43: Empty Paradise
Chapter 44: My Brightest Star
Chapter 45: Where It All Started
Chapter 46: Reconciliation
Chapter 47: Love Maze
Epilogue:
New Book! [I Am The Sword]
Special Steamy Chapter! āš ļø
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 6: Love will find you

2.7K 108 4
Galing kay Ppriyanim

It's new year, the Jeons, Lisa and went into a nearby temple to pray and give thanks to the almighty for good blessings they received and also for future blessings. Mrs. Jeon, Lisa and Sae Kyo wore a traditional Korean Hanbok while the guys wore suits.

Lisa and Jungkook bows to Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon, a traditional way of greeting parents for New year then after that Jung Hyun and Sae Kyo did the same. Few minutes after they went outside the temple going back to their van.

Lisa and Jungkook's presence weren't underestimated, they became the center of attention immediately when they went out of the temple but fans distanced themselves away from them respecting the idols' privacy, but they couldn't just let go of how good they look so they snapped few pictures of them and maybe a video too.

All of them went to a famous five-star hotel and restaurant in Busan for lunch and they also booked for a night to spend. They ordered dumplings and rice cake soup, a traditional food for new year in Korea.

"Happy New Year Sae Kyo" Jung Hyun said, before handing over her a rectangular gift.

"Happy New Year Jung Hyun" Sae Kyo smiling genuinely while claiming the gift.

Lisa watches the interaction from the couple, they look pure love, so innocent, so envious. How she wishes that she could have a boyfriend this year on her thought. How she wishes that someone look at her, just like Jung Hyun look at Sae Kyo lovingly. She just sighed reminding herself that on her 19years of existence on planet earth and billions of men around, she is still single.

"You look.. weird" Jungkook said while munching the dumpling looking like another dumpling.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full" Lisa said, getting another piece of dumpling after. Jungkook swallowed his food before responding.

"You're staring at them, you envy them don't you, asking yourself why you're single" Jungkook said, Lisa dropped the dumpling on her chopsticks while her mouth wide open facing the mind reading bunny in front.

"And now you're thinking how I could I know" Jungkook laughed at her reaction. "You're too obvious lali, how could I not".

"I want to have a boyfriend" She said while picking up her dropped dumpling and eat it.

"Just don't date anyone on 97" He said looking pissed "They're all playboys I tell you"

"ugh, this is so stressful than a comeback. Should I pray for gods?" she asked.

"Don't rush yourself into love" He said while munching the rice cake, she poked his cheeks while he gave her a death glare.

Seriously he looked like a bunny.

"Maybe he's already near though, you just couldn't notice him" He said before eating another piece of rice cake.

"You mean like you" Jung Hyun interrupted their conversation making Jungkook choked on his rice cake. Lisa patted his back giving him a glass of water.

"Obviously except me, Hyung" He rephrases few seconds after he coughed multiple times.

"Lisa, love is not just something you can find, love will find you" Sae Kyo giving her a piece of advice.

After they finished their meal, Lisa excused herself to go to her room and change something more comfortable. Mr. Jeon told her to meet up with them again in the afternoon to hotel's lounge to watch a performance, she nodded as a response and excused herself politely. When she entered her room, she immediately changed her clothes into a white round neck crop top sweater with a long bell sleeves paired with a high waisted denim loose jeans, she picked her phone on her bag and started calling her mother to greet her and her dad for a good new year and promised her that she'll visit them soon. After an hour long of conversation they bid their farewell and ended the call.

She was silence inside her room, the loud ticking of wristwatch and the air coming from the built-in air condition was the only sounds she hears while staring at the wooden ceiling.

She was confused on what Sae Kyo told her, if love can find someone, when can she meet her soulmate? What if she didn't? Will she be single until she grows old? Those things ran through her pretty mind, small but complicated things are making her eyelid heavy and dizzy.

"Love will find you" she keeps on repeating it inside her head as she stared at the ceiling of her hotel room and eventually fall asleep.

---

Lisa bolted up from the resonating sound of her phone, she saw Jungkook calling her. Jungkook told her that everyone is already at the lounge waiting for her, she told her that she fell asleep after talking to her mom while she is checking herself on the mirror.

Lisa got out of the room heading to the lounge, when she arrived at the lounge people are already starting gather but not much. She looks into lounge finding the Jeons and Sae kyo. After few minutes of walking, she saw everyone already seated on the middle of the lounge. She apologized for being late and seated next to Sae kyo.

The lounge darkened as the play started few minutes after Lisa's arrival.

A spotlight beamed open as a girl appeared to be lost in the woods searching for anyone who could help her because she got attacked by an assassin, but she grew tired of endless walk and she passed out in the middle of nowhere. A man suddenly appeared the lights intense as he walked near the unconscious woman, he was surprised by her beauty. Concerned by her the guy scope her up heading to his home. The girl woke up from her slumber in a different country and the guy saw her fully awaken so he introduces himself, he was a prince and she was in his castle. As the story of the play goes by the prince and the girl from different country fell in love in a blink of an eye, their love is genuine and pure but their love was hindered by the queen, she acknowledges her as a nuisance and a gold digger. They fought their love to the queen, but they did not succeed.

One-night the queen planned to secretly deport the girl back to her country, she hired people to kidnap the girl while she was sleeping on her chamber. When she woke up, she was tied up on a carriage and the Queen told her that if she won't go back to her country the prince will die by her hands. Afraid of the queen's threat, she agreed. The prince's hate grew on the queen, but he couldn't do anything for her, for them. The end of the play concluded that the prince and the girl met once more in a banquet on the royal castle of the girl's homeland coincidentally. He came there as the new king of his country and she was the daughter of a marquis. They slowly and painfully hugged each other in front of the prying eyes of the noble and sealed their love with a kiss.

Lisa was mixed emotion with the play that she couldn't help herself from crying, she's like reading another fantasy webtoon she loves. She liked the whole play very much, she even stood up to clap her hands to the amazing characters.

"That's what I'm telling you Lisa" Sae Kyo said, she was confused by her words. "Love will have its way to find you".

---

After their vacation in Busan, the two maknae went home to their houses late at night. Lisa was still engrossed by story and also by Sae kyo's advice that she couldn't sleep. She kept on thinking about it until she unconsciously drifted to her sleep. She woke up on the good side of the bed in the morning, she sat up for her bed before snapping her fingers,

"I'm going to write a song!" she gleamed.

Now she's sitting down on the edge of veranda trying to write a song inspired by the story of a long-distance couple missing each other every day, they are forbidden to be with each other, but their love strings are still connected and strong. That even for a long time their love didn't wither instead it only grew for the greater good.

And so, she now trying to have a good phrase for her stanzas. She wanted the song like a confession, like a girl writing her confession to her long-distance love.

"I have something to tell you right now
If it's not now, I don't when will I have ...."

"The day we first met, it was awkward, stranger..
Now I'm barely holding back tears from missing you
I miss you
...."

"What are you doing?" Lisa surprised even let out a scream when she heard a person spoke behind her, she looks behind her and saw Jungkook already looking at her note.

"You're writing" he said, "Need help?" he sat down on the ground next to her.

"I've been inspired by the play so I'm trying to make a song out of it" she explained.

"Let me see" Lisa handed the note to Jungkook as he thinks of what best for the phrase. After few minutes of thinking Jungkook started writing.

"Since the day you came into my heart
My world is all you"

Lisa looked into Jungkook's eyes while he was writing the draft phrase,

He has brown eyes, his lashes are long, his face is glowing. when did he became this handsome? Her heart suddenly beats fast. What? She held her chest, what is this she felt unfamiliar. Am I dying?

"After I met you"

Jungkook glanced at her and gave her a bunny smile.

"I can feel that this is love"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8K 207 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
142K 2.8K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...
239K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
164K 2K 11
WARNING THIS IS A FULL ON BOOK FILLED WITH ONLY SMUT. THIS WILL FEATURE LISA AND JUNGKOOK IN 10 STORIES. PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR PARENTS, YOUNGER SIBL...