Unexpected Love

By taylauren80

When Ann-Kathrin woke up next to a strange man, she ran out as fast as she could. She didn't even bother to c... More

Chapter #1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
**AUTHORS NOTE**: Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NEW STORY
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER: PLEASE READ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AMAZING MOVIE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
FYI
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel
?¿Never Mind?¿
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
OOPS
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

184 1 2
By taylauren80

Vanessa's P. O. V.

It's been a week since Mario was sick. He's feeling much better now. Which is great. He's out with some friends right now while I cook dinner. I'm cooking him some pasta. He loves pasta.

***

Mario walks into the kitchen as I'm dishing the pasta onto plates. He smiles and kisses me, "Awh, babe, you're too sweet. "

I furrow my brows, "This isn't for you?"

Mario's face turns serious, "It isn't? Who is it for?"

I bite my lip, "My other boyfriend is on his way over. So if you could leave or just go chill in the bedroom, that would be great. "

Mario just stares at me, deciding how to react. At that point, I can't even take it so I bust out laughing, "Oh my gosh. You believed me! I'm just kidding babe!"

Mario grabs me and nibbles in my ear, "You're a bad girl. "

I laugh and he starts tickling me. I smack him with the spoon, "Stop it!"

Mario turns me around in his arms so I'm facing him. He kisses me then whispers, "What if we move everything off this table and I take you, right here, right now. "

I laugh and kiss him quickly, "As nice as that sounds, I'm hungry. So let's eat, then we can do stuff. "

Mario grins and sits down, "I guess that's okay. "

I laugh and sit across from him, taking a bite of my pasta, "So what did you and the guys do?"

Mario shrugs, "I had them help me with something."

I tilt my head, "With what?"

Mario stays quiet and I smile, "Is it something with the wedding?"

Mario laughs, "No, but it is something for you. You'll see later. "

I nod, "Sounds good to me. "

***

"Ann, come here. "

I go into the living room and sit next to Mario, "What's up?"

Mario pulls out two tickets, "I want to take you to Paris. "

My mouth drops open, "Oh my gosh. Yes!"

Mario grins and kisses me, "We leave in two days. "

I raise my brows, "Wow! Mario, thank you so much. What made you do this?"

Mario smiles, "Well, we've gone through a lot since we've been together. And I think we deserve a little getaway."

I smile and kiss him, "I agree. Thank you so much Mario. "

Mario grins and strokes my cheek, "I love you. So much, Ann-Kathrin. You are the most important person in my life. "

I smile, "I feel the exact same way about you, Mario. I would not have been able to get through all of this if it weren't for you. I love you "

Mario smiles and stands up, "I have a surprise for you. "

I tilt my head, "What is it?"

Mario pulls me up with him, "My parents just moved back here. They want to meet you so I said we would meet them for drinks. I think my brothers will be there too."

I raise my brows, "Well, a little warning would've been nice!"

Mario smiles, "Babe, you don't need warning. You're amazing. "

I sigh, "Okay, fine. Let me to change."

Mario grabs my hand, "You look fine!"

I give him a look, "Babe, I'm wearing sweats. "

Mario shrugs, "So? You look sexy in everything. "

I laugh, "I wish that we're true, M"

I walk into our room and change into a new outfit (pictured above) I walk out and Mario and I go get in the car.

We drive to the bar and walk inside. Mario grabs my hand and whispers, "Don't be nervous, babe. They'll love you. "

We walk through the bar until Mario sees his family and walks me over. Mario smiles, "Guys, this is my fiancé, Ann-Kathrin. Ann, this is my mother, Astrid. My father Jürgen, my brothers Felix and Fabian. "

I shake their hands and smile, "It's really great to meet all of you. "

Mario's mom smiles, "You too, darling."

Felix looks at Mario, "Damn Mario, she is hot!"

Mario looks at Felix, "Are you kidding me, Felix? She's right there!"

I grab Mario's hand, "Hey, it's okay. "

Mario sighs and looks down at me, kissing me quickly. Mario's mom claps her hands, "You two really are the cutest! I can't wait until the wedding!"

Mario nods as we sit Down, "Me either. But, look, there's a few things you guys have missed since you've been gone. Ann-Kathrin got pregnant but had a miscarriage. It was a really hard time. But we're good now. We're leaving for Paris in two days. "

Astrid raises her brows, "Paris? Wow. That's romantic. "

I wrap my hands around Mario's arm, "He is quite the romantic."

Fabian raises his brows, "Mario? My brother? Romantic? Wow. Who knew?"

We all laugh and Mario gives his a fake death glare, "Shut up you idiot. "

We all laugh. Mario's father looks at me, "So, Ann-Kathrin, what do you do?"

I bite my lip, "I'm a model. "

Mario laughs a little, "She's the girl that Fabian has on his wall. "

I raise my brows at Mario so he elaborates, "The past few years, he has had a fascination with you, your beauty, and your body. He has a lot of pictures of you from the internet that he put on his wall. "

Fabian sighs, "Thanks a lot Mario. "

I laugh, "Awh, Fabian. It's fine! I find it cute. "

Fabian raises a brow, "Cute? Great. The woman I've been in love with for years thinks I'm 'cute'. "

Mario rolls his eyes, "You are not in love with her. You just have a physical attraction to her," Mario looks at me and licks his lips, "I mean, who wouldn't?"

I roll my eyes and playfully shove Mario. Mario leans down and kisses below my ear. I try to control myself from moaning. Mario's mom says, "Wow. You two are very much in love, aren't you?"

I nod, "Yes ma'am, I love your son so much. "

Mario grins, "And I love her more than anything. "

Mario clears his throat, "There's something else I think you all have a right to know. About three months ago, Ann was raped. By a jealous friend of hers, that had feelings for her. "

I bite my lip and look down, remembering that period in my life. I don't mind that Mario told his family. They have just as much a right to know as my family did. Soon, his family will be my family and we shouldn't have any secrets.

I get so close to blurting out that Mario cheated on me. If he wants to air out all my dirty laundry, why can't we air out his? But I think better of it. Although I will be discussing that with him when we get home. I don't think it's fair that he makes me looks broken and used while he gets to look like the saint who stood behind me through thick and thin.

In reality, the rape wouldn't have happened if Mario didn't cheat on me. Because Mario would've been at that party with me and I wouldn't have gone on a date with John. Now, after thinking about that, I am so angry. Angry that he makes himself seem perfect while talking about all my problems. He should have asked my permission before telling his family all my deep and dark secrets. How can I trust him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2.6K 29
❝So you are flirting excessively with a German football player and you don't even know how football works?❞ --- Lillian is a small town girl from the...
14.8K 426 31
This will be a Mario Götze fan fiction I'm Dutch, I'm sorry if there are any faults in the story. I hope you understand :)
5.1K 108 40
What happens when a small town girl like Megan runs into the one and only Brooklyn Beckham. Will they go the distance to find each other, or will the...
52.4K 1.5K 13
in which erling spontaneously decides to become a complete stranger's boyfriend for the winter break.