Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 74

1.7K 159 9
By Luna_Moonlight0089

She rubbed the rope against the corner of the beam hard, it had taken her a lot of effort and pain to crawl herself here, it hadn't been too far but her body screamed in pain at her every movement. She tried hard to push the pain aside and concentrate on getting the rope off.

She felt a rush of nausea hit her but she ignored it and push it back, it was her body fighting her, telling her the pain was too much but she didn't care, she would take all the pain in the world if it meant she could get out of here alive.

She could feel the rope cut into her skin, her arms were aching, her wrist were on fire 'come on, come on' she thought, she had to push through, she had to get out of here. She heard a clatter out side and her heart accelerated out of control. She moved her wrist up and down faster ignoring the blood she could feel start to trickle down.

She saw the door open and his shadow stand at door with the lantern. She stood still, if she was right she had made enough progress on the rope for her to finish cutting through it when he was gone.

She heard him chuckle "What are you doing over there?"

"My back hurt from laying down, I just wanted to rest it" she whispered. He just hummed in response.

"Do you want to eat now or later?" she didn't want to eat anything he gave her but she was starving now and she needed fuel to keep going, to keep fighting.

"Now is good" she said softly, she saw him put down the lantern and take out a lunch box , like the ones they sold at the cafe she met him. He opened it and walked over to her, she saw him frown. Her blood froze. Had he seen the rope? Did he realize she was trying to escape?

"Why are you sweating so much?" He asked with annoyed tone "don't tell me you got a fever because of infection?" He reached out to touch her forehead and she did her best not to flinch. She needed to keep him  distracted from her hands.

"It's probably cause I had to crawl myself here, it took a lot of effort, I can hardly move" she said licking her cracked lips.

He began to feed her and even though she felt like puking she took it all, she needed the strength the food was going to give her. When he was done he gave her water and she drank it happily. Feeling the cool sensation go down her throat, it felt so soothing, calming the burning feeling she had.

He chuckled "You look like shit" he said eyeing her, the welts and burn marks in her body weren't as extreme today since he had gone easy on her last night, he wanted to take his time, to enjoy her pain, if he got carried away too soon the fun would be all over. He smiled, she looked like a vulnerable mouse.

"I may have to fix you up a bit, can't have you meeting him like this" he said more to himself than her, she knew it he had talked all about his Kana and his deranged obsession with him. She wanted to laugh, she knew he didn't love anyone , he had deluded himself into believing he did. Fucking psychopath.

His smile turned into a sneer and she felt bone shattering fear at the sight, he was exuding so much hate.

"I wonder what  Suppapong would sound like screaming in pain" he mumbled, she kept quiet knowing full well he wasn't talking to her. "How he would look hanging from here blood dripping, ear piercings screams escaping his lips" he chuckled and licked his lips and she saw the lust in his eyes. Disgusting beast, getting off at the thought of murdering someone.

He stood up and walked back to where the lantern was. He looked around.

"Yes, I could bring him here" he chuckled "he did say he had thick skin" she watched him pace back and forth as he talked to himself out loud "it would feel amazing to watch the welts and bruises appear on his milky skin" she shivered "have that loud mouth of his wrap around my cock" she wanted to throw up.

She saw him start to shake his head like if he wasn't agreeing with his own thoughts. He stopped pacing and looked towards her, she could see the erection bulging in his pants and her heart sank a little. Please no. Don't let him do that, she'll take all the whips and burns he wants.

"Ha!" He laughed hard and forcefully "don't worry I'm not attracted to you in any way" he mocked "This is for Kana and Kana only" he took a step towards and she didn't trust his words "Shall we start today's fun?" He said crouching in front of her, he grabbed her hair and began pulling her towards where he always hooked her up.

"We have a long night ahead bitch" he said in a low growl "it's been a fucking long day for me and I need to relieve some fucking stress " she felt the pain in her scalp and legs as he dragged her but bit her lip to stay quiet. He dropped her down with a thud and she heard the chain with the hook being pulled. She braced herself. She sent a silent prayer to her parents, asking for forgiveness and strength.

Meanwhile

Saint looked at Mild.

"When do you plan on going to his address?" Mild asked Saint.

"We have to make sure he's here busy" Saint said leaning back in the seat "that way I can snoop around with no worries he'll show up"

"Okay, we'll plan it well" Mild said biting his lip. "He's creepy right? I wasn't exaggerating?"

Saint nodded. He had thought Mild was getting carried away but he saw it too. There was something weird, dangerous. He seemed fake , and they needed to find out why.

"Did you know he had been working here for almost 2 years"

Saint widened his eyes "What?! Where?"

"Mail room"

How come they never noticed him before? He was obviously this creepy then too. Is it because he is now involved with Gulf that they paid attention and if he was such a big fan why had he not approached Gulf before? Something wasn't adding up. "Yeah we definitely need to look into him". Mild nodded.

Later that night

Gulf sat on his couch reading Irashi's journal. He had brought it home with him because he kept getting interrupted at work. He flipped the page and frowned, he was almost done with it and he hadn't found anything helpful so far. His phone beeped.

He looked at the screen and a warm feeling spread in his chest.

Is seven okay with you for tomorrow's dinner ?- Mew

He read it again and the feeling intensified. He put his hand on his chest. What was this feeling exactly? He knew he was physically attracted to Suppasit. I mean who wouldn't be. He looked like a greek God, which was also annoying. But did he like him? Was it only attraction? And what about him? Did he only feel attraction towards me? But attracted to what? He was no greek God  , that was a fact he knew well. His phone beeped again.

We are still down for tomorrow, right?- Mew

He laughed, he had left him on read for a minute and he was already thinking he was backing down.

Seven is fine with me - Gulf

He put the phone down and continued reading.

"I think he likes me too, I watch him take shy glances at me from the counter, should I go for it? Should I ask for his number? Do I have the guts? Or will I continue to fear falling in love ? Irashi can you do it? Can you take the risk? Can you put yourself out there in hopes of finding true love???? If you don't try how will you ever know?"

Gulf paused. Could he take the risk? Was this what Mew was doing? Was he taking a step in hopes that he could find love with me? What is love anyway? Better yet can I love? Can I love him?

He read her words again. "If you don't try how will you ever know?" He said them out loud.His phone beeped.

Thank you for giving this a chance. See you tomorrow-Mew

He smiled at the message and the warm feeling in his chest. He didn't know exactly what it was he felt, but if he didn't take a risk now, he would never find out.

Later that night

He stood there silently watching him. The way his chest rose up and down with each breath, the way his lips were slightly parted, plump, inviting.
He licked his own lips, his body humming with satisfaction after letting his rage out. He was tired but he wanted to see his Kana before he went to bed today. He looked at the clock on his nightstand. 3:48 am. He glanced back at the way he was peacefully sleeping, usually by now he would have a nightmare. He frowned, it seemed like things were changing and he wasn't sure he liked it. He closed his eyes and breathed in the smell of lavender.

It soothed his nerves, it was the smell of home for him now. He took a step closer wanting to get a better look at him. He saw his brow begin to furrow and his breathing change. Ah, there it was the nightmare like clock work. He smiled, guess things hadn't changed that much after all. He saw him start to shift on the bed causing for the blanket to lower down and expose his chest. He licked his lips , the taste of the coffee he had on his way here lingering. He wanted to taste him, to kiss him, to run his tongue down his chest and hear him moan in pleasure for him.

Gulf's breathing became more erratic and he knew he was about to wake up he took a step back and walked slowly towards the door. He glanced back at him from the doorway and smiled. "Soon" he whispered and walked out of the room. He looked around on his way out , he spotted a journal on the table. He walked over to it, he scowled at the sight of Irashi's name. What the fuck was this? He heard a loud gasp coming from the room, he was awake. He quickly left the journal on the table and walked to the door, he opened it slowly and began to step out just as he began to close the door.

"Who the fuck are you?" Rang through the house loud and clear, he felt panic surge through him, he remembered he was wearing his face mask and cap,  his face was shielded by the darkness. He looked at a frazzled Gulf standing in his boxers looking at him "Who. The. Fuck. Are you?" He repeated his words almost a growl. Tul smiled he looked so fucking hot like this. Gulf took a step forward. Tul frowned, he didn't want to hurt him but he would if he needed to.

He gripped the door knob hard, within a split second he ran towards Gulf full force, he tried to move out of the way but Tul was quicker, he tackled him to the ground hard, quickly covering his mouth as he pinned him down with his body and his arm. He felt him buckle beneath him trying to push him off. He loved it. This was exhilarating, he pushed his arm harder on his throat until he felt him begin to weaken underneath him. He heard him gasp for air and his cock throbbed in pleasure, he realized he had to get out of there quickly.

He placed pressure again and when he felt his grip loosen he got up quickly running out the door , hearing him cough and sputter behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.5K 29
story revolves around a 22 years old gulf kanawaut who lost his parents and his voice in a car accident and decided to go to Bangkok to escape from h...
176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
74.3K 5.4K 24
A psycho is on the loose, killing the suspects of a hate crime that not only happened once but twice. Detective Kanawut has to figure out who it is a...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...