Family of Villains ✓

By etherialevergreen

Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and fin... More

Details & Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART I
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART II
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART III
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART IV
Author's Corner

19

6.1K 262 49
By etherialevergreen

Qin family's cars were all similar. When Su Bei and Su Xiaobao came out from the school, they didn't notice the difference between the car that stopped at the usual place to pick them up today with the one they rode this morning.

Su Bei was surprised when she saw Chen De in the passenger seat.

"Uncle Chen, are you coming to pick us up today?" She asked.

Hearing the question, Chen De looked at the back row subconsciously. These two children still didn't know that it was not only him but also Mr. Qin, who came to pick them up today.

"Yeah, came to pick you up today." Chen De smiled meaningfully at Su Bei.

Su Bei: "?"

Previously, Chen De also came to the school to pick them up twice. One was the day when Qin Shao had an accident, and the other was when he needed to inform them about the old Madam's return. What was the reason today?

Before Su Bei had time to ask, Chen De smiled and called the two children to get into the car.

"Get in now." The boss has been waiting for more than an hour.

"Okay." Su Bei didn't continue to ask and opened the backseat door. As soon as the door opened, she saw Mr. Qin sitting in the car.

Su Bei: !!!

Too surprised to even think properly, Su Bei blurted out unconsciously: "Qin Shao!"

Chen De: "..."

How many years had he not heard someone call his boss by name? And this time was even by the boss' biological daughter.

Qin Shao: "..."

Mr. Qin didn't say anything, but frowned a little——She didn't call 'Dad'?

"Get in."

"Ah." Qin Shao didn't show any reaction, so Su Bei didn't know if the other party was angry, and quickly pulled Su Xiaobao into the car.

Right after they got into the car, Su Xiaobao glanced at Qin Shao. As if guarding against him, the boy pulled Su Bei back a bit and stepped forward, separating Qin Shao from Su Bei.

"Mm, Dad?" Su Bei moved a bit and carefully looked at Qin Shao, calling at him with a small voice.

"What?"

"Has your injury been healed? Is it serious?"

"Already healed. Not serious." Qin Shao answered the girl's question with a rigid tone, similar to the phone call they had on the other day.

"That's good." His answer made Su Bei very happy. Qin Shao's injury was not serious, and since he didn't have to lie in the hospital bed for half a year, the male lead would have no chance to do anything. Her family's destitute end had become farther.

Seeing the unabashed joy on the little girl's face, although Mr. Qin still silent, his expression significantly became softer. Compared to the last time he saw them, the two children's appearance was much better. Especially Su Bei. Looking at her now, she was actually so beautiful.

"Go back."

"Yes."

Watching Su Bei's car drove away, Liu Kai, who was still waiting for his driver in the queue to drive over, was gaping in shock. He quickly pulled Chen Zian, who was standing nearby.

Chen Zian: "What are you doing, Liu Kai! Suddenly pulling like that, do you want to commit murder!"

Liu Kai: "Stop your nonsense. Hurry, look at that, didn't Su Xiaobao and Su Bei change their car today?"

Chen Zian: "Right, the license plate number is different...holy cow! It's 77777!"

Liu Kai: "Look at the car logo."

The twins' usual car had a silver logo, but this one was golden.

"That should be a customized version from the limited collection!" He had only seen it in the magazine.

"Which fucking idiot said that Su Bei family is an upstart?" Chen Zian angrily scolded.

Can upstarts afford that car? Not to mention that there were only several custom limited edition cars in that series existed in this world, the license plate numbers also 77777, which absolutely unavailable to ordinary people.

Liu Kai also frowned. Although Su Bei personally said that she was not an upstart, and now her votes surpassed Song Xinyi, the comments about 'Su Bei is an upstart' in the school forum hadn't been stopped.

"Must be Song Xinyi's brainless fans." Earlier, he should have shouted louder so others would be able to take a good look: did your family's upstarts rode this kind of car?

——

In the car.

Qin Shao did not speak.

After Su Bei asked about Qin Shao's condition, she couldn't find another topic of conversation. So she simply retreated her gaze and quietly sat next to Su Xiaobao.

As for Su Xiaobao: He was not familiar with this biological father, whom he had only met twice, and did not want to talk to the other party.

The atmosphere was somewhat heavy.

Chen De quietly glanced at the backseat. Earlier, Mr. Qin took the initiative to ask about the children's situation. But now, he didn't even utter a single word. Chen De guessed that Mr. Qin probably didn't know how to properly interact with the children since they never had a chance to get along before. After all, Mr. Qin originally had such a cold temperament. However, looking at the two children who usually were very lively now completely silent when they sat next to Mr. Qin, Chen De couldn't bear it anymore.

"Has Xiaobei win the school's vote?" Chen De coughed a bit, trying to break the awkward situation by asking about the 'School Flower Vote.'

"She is now in the first place." Su Xiaobao answered with pride on his face.

At this time, Qin Shao suddenly opened his mouth: "Is it about the 'School Flower Vote'?"

Su Bei didn't know that Chen De had been reported their news to Qin Shao every day. His sudden inquiry made her surprised. Su Bei secretly thought: Mr. Qin's guess was really accurate.

"Yes. The person who got the first place in the vote will do the 'opening performance' at the school founding anniversary." Su Bei nodded and briefly explained about the school founding anniversary and the subsequent art performance to Qin Shao.

"So what kind of performance will Xiaobei do for the opening?" Chen De smiled and asked.

"I haven't chosen yet." Su Bei lowered her head slightly. She originally intended to play a musical instrument. But today, when she went to the music teacher, she was informed that the music room has been borrowed by Song Xinyi.

Su Bei's dejected figure fell into the others' eyes.

~

Su Bei's dejected figure fell into the others' eyes.

Chen De: ...

Previously, they were just happy for Su Bei having taken the first place and were able to go on stage to perform at the 'opening performance', but they ignored a key issue: she needed something to perform. The two children grew up in the countryside. They even almost couldn't afford the school tuition. Where did they have the chance to learn extra skills?

Seeing Su Bei's 'sad and dejected' look, Chen De felt very distressed.

Next to her, Su Xiaobao also felt the same——he just wanted Su Bei to take the first place, but forgot the afterward issue. Did he do the wrong thing?

Mr. Qin: "If you don't want to do any particular things, just recite a poem."

Mr. Qin's tone was calm, and he seemed to give sincere advice.

What talent did she need? Even if Su Bei went on the stage to recite 'Snow–to the tune of Chin Yuan(1)', it wouldn't be bad!

Su Bei: "..."

What a coincidence. She also considered the same thing at first, but it seemed that poetry recitation wouldn't suffice for the 'opening performance.'

"I plan to play a musical instrument." Su Bei said.

When Chen De heard this, he was shocked: play a musical instrument?

"Learning a musical instrument is not easy, and you also don't have much time..."

Learning a musical instrument wasn't something that could be mastered overnight. Other children start learning when they were seven or eight years old, or even four or five years old. Su Bei only had a little more than ten days. How could it be possible for her to learn a musical instrument up to the level to perform on a stage?

Chen De wanted to persuade Su Bei to give up this idea, but Mr. Qin suddenly said: "Go find a teacher."

Chen De: ?!

Chen De: "Yes..."

His boss has spoken, what else could he say?

He had to find a good music teacher and also need to ask if the other party had a way to teach a student from zero to be able to perform on a stage in just ten days.....

——

Chen De actually didn't have to worry.

When Su Bei had just been transmigrated, her body was still healthy. For a period of time, she was able to have a systematic music lesson. So now, Su Bei actually needed practice time more than a music teacher.

However, she did not reject Mr. Qin's kindness to find her a teacher. After all, in the eyes of other people, Su Bei had never touched a musical instrument before. If she suddenly could play smoothly, she wouldn't be hailed as a genius, but as a monster that should be sent to a research institute.

"Thank you~" Su Bei paused and added another word: "Dad."

"Nothing."

——

The people in Jingyuan villa were also very happy for Mr. Qin's return. Especially Uncle Fu, tonight's dinner looked like a New Year feast. However, the atmosphere at the dining table tonight was different than the previous usual cheerfulness. Because of Mr. Qin's presence, the entire dinner time was very quiet.

Qin Shao quietly looked at the two children. He saw Su Bei took several shrimps from the dish nearby. She carefully peeled off their heads and shells one by one, before putting it into her own bowl—little by little, little by little, soon a 'shrimp mountain' was piled up in her bowl.

Mr. Qin was amused at her action: did she like shrimp? He secretly raised his eyebrows, happy at this discovery.

But Mr. Qin wasn't happy for long before he saw Su Bei moved all the peeled shrimp from her bowl to Su Xiaobao's bowl next to her.

Qin Shao frowned slightly: "..."

"Don't you eat yourself?" Look how thin she was, yet still have to care for Su Xiaobao? Moreover, this stinky boy wanted to eat but didn't want to move his hands?

"Huh?" Su Bei didn't notice the displeasure in Qin Shao's tone, but his voice still made her raise her head subconsciously.

"I can peel shrimps quickly. Dad, do you also want me to peel some for you?" Su Bei asked. But soon she regretted, Mr. Qin obviously didn't talk about this.

Qin Shao: "Peel it."

After a moment's surprise, Su Bei nodded. She once again took several shrimps from the dish and was going to repeat the previous process. But suddenly she paused, still holding the shrimps. Su Bei recalled that in the novel, Mr. Qin seemed to have a severe clean habit. At first, she wanted to ask Qin Shao to passed his bowl, but did not dare. After looking around the table, Su Bei's eyes finally locked on a small bowl originally intended for dipping sauce.

"Is this enough?" Su Bei passed the bowl.

Qin Shao looked at the bowl handed over by Su Bei: Every time she peeled a shrimp, she put it at the edge of the bowl. So now, the edge was fully covered by shrimps arranged in a circle, a bit funny to look.

Qin Shao: "Enough."

——It tasted good.

Su Bei was relieved to see Qin Shao calmly ate the shrimps she peeled. In order to not trigger Mr. Qin's dislike for uncleanliness, Su Bei resisted the urge to lick her fingers after peeling the shrimp.

After staring at the neatly-arranged napkins on the table, Su Bei silently put her hand under the table and rubbed it on Su Xiaobao's clothes.

Su Xiaobao: "..."

——

Servants at Jingyuan villa didn't stay overnight, so after dinner, Su Bei and Su Xiaobao habitually cleaned up the tableware and chopsticks from the dining table.

Seeing this, Qin Shao frowned a bit, feeling a little unhappy.

Qin family couldn't employ more people? So two little kids still had to help?

However, after a while, Mr. Qin started to secretly compare the kids with the other families spoiled children and suddenly felt proud.

"Sir?"

"The shrimps are pretty good. Make it more often." After Su Bei and Su Xiaobao went upstairs, Mr. Qin instructed Uncle Fu.

~

After dinner, Qin Shao went into the study to take care of some documents. His attention suddenly shifted by the soft knock at the door. When looking up, he saw Su Bei snuck her head from the door.

Qin Shao's expression softened a lot, but his tone was still a little stiff: "What's the matter?"

"That, Dad, I made warm milk. Do you want to drink?" Su Bei asked Qin Shao, her eyes shined brightly.

Qin Shao seemed to hesitate for a while before nodding: "Bring it here."

"Okay."

This was the first time Su Bei entered Qin Shao's study. The oppressive atmosphere made her feel a little depressed.

Su Bei slowly walked in and put the milk on Qin Shao's hand: "Dad, drink it while still hot."

"Mm."

Qin Shao noticed that the girl still hadn't left and raised his gaze.

"Do you need anything?" Qin Shao tried to make his tone as gentle as possible, but the rigid formality in his voice still made Su Bei felt uneasy.

"I want to borrow Dad's computer, can I?"

Qin Shao took a deep look at Su Bei. No one else knew how much Qin Group's business secrets were stored in Mr. Qin's computer. If the two children were really spies sent by his rival, Su Bei's request was a significant threat.

"I'm just going to use it for a while, I will be fast." Su Bei just wanted to open the webpage of the 'Red Hacker Challenge.'

"W-well, it is alright if I cannot..."

Qin looked at the girl who bowed her head down dejectedly. A trace of discomfort lingered his heart.

"You can use it." Qin Shao put away the documents in his hand and stood up from the chair.

"But only for one hour." Qin Shao added after glancing at the clock——children of her age should sleep before 10 pm.

"Okay, I will be fast." Su Bei promised with a smile.

Su Bei pulled out her mobile phone and followed the information written on the screenshot she took from the official website of the 'Red Hacker Challenge.' However, after she pressed 'enter', the result that popped up wasn't a homepage interface Su Bei's expected.

Staring at the blank page with a message displaying : [This webpage does not exist], Su Bei was puzzled. She carefully rechecked the information in her phone to confirm that she had typed the right address.

"Is the page broken? No, it probably..."

After lending the computer to Su Bei, Qin Shao did not leave. He sat on the sofa next to the girl, took a book, and started reading. Suddenly, the quick sound of keyboard caught his attention——children at this age seemed to be skilled in using electronics——Mr. Qin secretly thought.

Qin Shao's eyes fell on Su Bei's focused face. Then he glanced at the monitor. But unfortunately, from this angle, he could not see anything.

What is she doing? Playing a game? Or chatting with online friends?

When he thought of these possibilities, Mr. Qin's eyes dimmed: Initially, he planned to let Uncle Fu install two more computers at home tomorrow. But now, he needed to reconsider it.

However, Su Bei actually wasn't playing a game nor chatting online. She was cracking a website.

At first, Su Bei had a guess, so she tried to crack the webpage, and it turned out that she was right. The error message at the homepage was just a security wall. After Su Bei broke this wall, the official competition page appeared with a pop-up message: [You are the 2937th person who broke this website's security system. Congratulations! You passed the first challenge and successfully obtained the qualifications to participate in the competition.]

Looking at the pop-up message, Su Bei was delighted, but also somewhat speechless: making the participants broke a website's security wall for the first challenge, which lunatics designed this competition?

After venting up her annoyance, Su Bei moved the mouse to continue reading. The rest of the content was pretty standard. It merely explained more about the competition: [The serial number obtained after successfully accessed this site will be used as the participant's id during the competition. After the participant completed the registration process, the next challenge will be opened...]

[This competition will officially start in 3 days. The pre-final matches will be divided into three stages, with the total time of 30 days. The first stage is...]

Before Su Bei finished reading the information, Mr. Qin's voice suddenly rang: "Time is up."

Su Bei startled. She looked at the digital clock in the bottom right corner of the monitor: [9:50]. She started using the computer at 8:50, it was exactly one hour.

Mr. Qin was so strict...

Su Bei murmured silently and quickly slid the mouse down, skimming the rest of the page and memorizing the information she needed for the real-name registration.

"You should go to bed." For the first time, Mr. Qin felt a headache seeing Su Bei's seemingly reluctance to move away from the computer.

"Uh, okay." She closed the webpage and returned the computer to Qin Shao.

"I'm done, thank you, Dad."

"Mm. Go to bed now."

"Okay."

After she reached the door, Su Bei paused. She turned her head and said to Qin Shao: "Dad, you also have to sleep early. Good night. "

Qin Shao: "......" Good night.

——

The next day, Chen De asked Su Bei via WeChat about the musical instrument she wanted to learn.

Su Bei: Piano.

Chen De: "..."

He inquired all night and originally wanted to suggest Su Bei learn the flute or ukulele. But Chen De still respected Su Bei's choice. He immediately arranged a teacher and also bought a piano to Jingyuan villa on the same day.

Qin Group.

Chen De knocked on the door and entered the chairman's office.

"Sir, I have arranged a piano teacher for Su Bei. Considering that she has school at the day, the piano lessons are scheduled from 7 to 9 pm."

"Alright."

"Is there anything else?" Qin Shao saw his assistant seemed to have something else to say.

"Yes, sir. It's about the paternity test between you and the children. The result has arrived."

When he heard the words' paternity test', Mr. Qin's hand holding the pen seemed to pause, but there was no further reaction.

Seeing this, Chen De could not help but wonder. He was calm enough because he had taken a glance at the result on the last page right after receiving it. But wasn't the Sir suppose to still not know it yet? Why was he so calm?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.7K 13
nagiseishiro liked your post. 1h nagiseishiro started following you. 1h ╰┈➤ social media au ╰┈➤ nagi x she/her reader
20.9K 401 4
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣. "𝙒𝙚 �...
44.4K 2K 15
say what you want, but say it like you mean it with your fists for once. hazel callahan x fem!oc bottoms cover by bvbyteet...