Family of Villains ✓

By etherialevergreen

Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and fin... More

Details & Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART I
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART II
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART III
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART IV
Author's Corner

17

6.6K 279 99
By etherialevergreen

Mr. Qin had an accident.

Chen De was still in Jingyuan villa when he got the news.

Last night, he learned from his colleague in S city that their boss had finished his work there earlier and was ready to return to B city. So today, Chen De came early in the morning to deliver the news to Su Bei and Su Xiaobao. Also, he informed Uncle Fu to prepare for Mr. Qin's return.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Qin was attacked on his way to the airport. Qin Shao's phone was unanswered, as well as the local assistant. Moreover, he couldn't get any news from the bodyguards. For the first time, Chen De's usually calm face showed a nervous look.

"Xiaobao, Xiaobei, you go to school. There is an urgent matter in the company, so I have to leave first."

Right after Chen De arrived, he received a call and then quickly leave? Didn't he have something to tell them?

Su Bei was puzzled by Chen De's action.

But, when she saw that the older man's nervous face didn't seem to be faked, a particular idea flashed through her mind, and her whole body tensed suddenly.

"Uncle Chen, did something happen to Dad?" Su Bei asked.

How sharp.

Or was this the so-called connection between father and daughter?

Chen De instantly touched. After looking at the two children in hesitation for a few seconds, he finally decided not to directly answer Su Bei's question.

"Don't worry, Sir is fine." Chen De patted the girl's head.

But after leaving Jingyuan, he completely lost his previous composure. In one sense, Mr. Qin's existence was equal to the entire Qin Group itself. Therefore, in any case, nothing should happen to him, and even if something really happened, the news must not be spread out. Since Chen De couldn't get any accurate news from Mr. Qin's side, for the time being, he had to go back to the company to control any possible future risks.

——

Jingyuan villa.

Even long after Chen De left, Su Bei still didn't recover from the shock, standing in the same place with a pale face.

This made Su Xiaobao frowned.

"Isn't he very powerful? How can anything happen." He murmured with a low voice.

Su Bei only shook her head in response. The villain in the novel was indeed very powerful, but there was still the male lead who destined to shoot him down. Su Bei thought that after she let Chen De arrange more bodyguards around Qin Shao, it would help him to avoid the novel plot. But Qin Shao still met an accident. Would her and Su Xiaobao's fate also the same? That no matter how much they struggle, in the end, they still couldn't escape from the bad ending....

——

After waiting for a whole day, at 8 pm, Chen De finally received the news that Mr. Qin has regained consciousness from his colleague.

"How is Sir's condition now?"

"Mr. Qin was unconscious because of hemorrhagic shock and a slight concussion. He has just been awake, and his condition has stabilized. Except for the minor injuries on his chest and lungs, others weren't serious." Assistant Lin dutifully reported. Even after a day passed, he still felt terrified.

The car accident on their way to the airport was obviously intentional, and the target was Mr. Qin. Not only the car accident, but the perpetrator also arranged a group of men to attack them on the way. If his boss didn't bring enough people, without Qin San and his team's protection, the consequences would be disastrous.

——

The moment he heard Mr. Qin's voice from the phone, Chen De's eyes almost brimmed with happy tears.

"How are you, sir?"

"No problem." Mr. Qin's voice was calm and a bit low. Although it was somewhat hoarse since he has just wake up, there was no hint of weakness, so his body should be fine.

Chen De was relieved.

Then he heard his boss asked: "How is the situation over there?"

"Rest assured, sir. I have blocked the news, and nothing wrong happened in the company."

After some pause, he said: "Sir, this incident..."

Qin Shao: "Go check Song Group and investigate everyone that Song Yancheng personally contacted."

Listening to Mr. Qin's instruction, Chen De secretly thought, "As expected". At the same time, he also cursed eighteen generations of the Song family.

He heard from assistant Lin that the gang who attacked Mr. Qin wasn't like well-trained gangsters nor seemed to be local thugs, but more like a group of outlaws who sold their lives for money.

Mr. Qin might be Song Yancheng's business rival, but was that man so crazy that he even wanted Mr. Qin's life?!

"I will send people to investigate immediately."

"Mr. Qin?"

"Are you with the kids?" Qin Shao asked.

Just now, he seemed to hear Su Bei's voice and also the stupid boy who asked: "He's not dead?"

"Yes, sir."

Chen De looked at the twins sitting with their backs straight on the office sofa, staring at him nervously.

"Sir, do you want to talk to Xiaobei and Xiaobao?" They worried about you.

"Well, give the phone to Su Bei." Speaking with that stinky boy would only annoy himself.

Chen De handed over the phone to Su Bei.

At the other end, Mr. Qin heard the phone had changed hand and moved his lips. When he was still thinking what to say, a girl's voice came from the receiver: "Dad?"

Su Bei's soft and sweet voice passed into his ears. There was tension, cautiousness, and anxiety in it. Her voice was not loud, but somehow it tickled Qin Shao's heart, and his mouth unconsciously formed a thin arc.

The little girl's face appeared in his mind——His memory of Su Bei was in the morning before he departed. The girl was carrying two plates of pancakes. Smiling widely, she asked if he already had breakfast.

She was so thin, but her eyes looking at himself was so bright. No wonder that when Qin Shao first saw Su Bei's eyes, he felt a unique sense of familiarity.

Very similar with his own eyes– he secretly thought.

"Xiaobei?" Qin Shao finally spoke. He still wasn't used to calling this name, so his tone was inevitably a bit awkward.

"Yes." Su Bei answered.

~

"Dad, how are you? Are you alright? Did you get injured? Is it serious?" The girl's anxious tone made Qin Shao felt warm instead.

"No problem." After a brief paused, he once again answered, "I'm alright, just some minor skin trauma."

In fact, after knowing that Qin Shao woke up, Su Bei hadn't been as anxious as before. In the novel, Qin Shao was seriously injured in this incident and was in a coma for three days. Even after regaining consciousness, it took him more than half a year to fully recover. But this time, Qin Shao has already woke up in less than one day, and he could talk with her, so maybe his injuries weren't that serious. However, since an event from the novel plot already happened in reality, Su Bei wasn't sure if the male lead would still use the opportunity when Qin Shao was recovering from his injuries to steal Qin Group's market.

"Dad."

"Hm?"

Even Qin Shao did not notice how natural was his reply. After being called 'Dad' twice, it seemed that it wasn't so difficult for him to accept this title.

"How long until your injuries healed?" Su Bei asked.

Qin Shao glanced at the infusion needle in his hand and said: "Very soon." A little stiffly, he added: "You and your brother just stay at home. I'll go back in a few days."

Other things, wait until he was home, and he would deal with it.

Su Bei couldn't see Qin Shao's expression across the phone. His tone was also still as cold as usual, so she thought that he was warning them to stay obedient and didn't make any troubles. As for the word 'home' Mr. Qin used, Su Bei didn't notice because she was still worried about the novel's subsequent plot.

"We will. Dad, you take a good rest and get well soon."

"Mm. Give back the phone to Chen De."

Su Bei returned the phone.

"Sir, do you have any other instruction?"

Qin Shao: "Yang Guishan's company recently has problems with their distribution channel."

Chen De was surprised by Mr. Qin's words. Yang Guishan was the old madam's older brother. Relying on his sister's face and Qin Group's reputation, he opened a trading company. The old madam also had shares there. That company seemed to have done well in recent years. And now they suddenly met a problem? Chen De was confused.

"Sir, what do you mean?"

"Find something to make Madam Yang busy."

Chen De: "!"

Now he finally understood. There was no 'distribution problem'. His boss clearly wanted to make troubles for Yang Guishan's company on purpose. The goal was to let the old madam received the news from her older brother so she would rush over to deal with it, temporarily postponing her return to Jingyuan villa.

——

Although Mr. Qin was hospitalized for the last two days, he still needed to deal with many works. Considering his boss was still need rest to recuperate from his injuries, Chen De tried to keep his report as simple as possible.

Since Chen De didn't speak, Qin Shao could only ask directly: "How are the kids at home?"

Chen De had expected this question from his boss. He couldn't help but smile before dutifully reporting the children's latest news.

"There is nothing wrong happened to Xiaobei and Xiaobao at school. Xie family's second young master often invites Xiaobao to play basketball."

"Weiming Middle School is going to hold a performing art event, every class must perform, Xiaobei also participated."

"How is home?" Qin Shao asked.

"Everything is normal at home. I'm in Jingyuan now. Today's dinner was prepared by Xiaobei. Her cooking is delicious." Chen De eagerly showed off.

Qin Shao: "..."

Why did he suddenly feel uncomfortable?

"Qin family can't hire a chef?"

Chen De: This...

The voice from the receiver made him shivered and suddenly had a wrong hunch.

Sure enough, the next second, Chen De heard his boss said: "We can prepare Huacheng and Senhai projects in advance. You take the full authority on these two projects."

There was a hint of gloom in Qin Shao's tone.

Chen De: "..."

"Uncle Chen, what's wrong? Is something happen to Dad?"

"Nothing." It was just he made his boss unhappy and thus was given two big projects that would be enough to make him busy to death.

"By the way, Xiaobao, Xiaobei, do you want to visit Mr. Qin? I can arrange for someone to send you over." Chen De suggested.

Although his boss didn't say anything, Chen De roughly guessed that Mr. Qin would also like to meet these children. Tomorrow was happened to be the weekend, he could send Su Bei and Su Xiaobao to stay there for two days without skipping school.

Chen De thought that Su Bei would be thrilled when she heard this, unexpectedly, the girl didn't look happy nor excited.

Su Bei shook her head. She only needed to know that her villain Dad was fine and didn't intend to brush her presence in front of Qin Shao. Although the man would definitely support them after they proved that he was their biological father, from their few meetings, Su Bei could actually feel that Qin Shao didn't have high acceptance towards her and Su Xiaobao. Since Qin Shao didn't like them, of course they shouldn't deliberately go to visit him.

At this moment, Su Bei remembered that they still didn't get the paternity test result.

"Uncle Chen, how is the result of the paternity test I asked you to do before?" Su Bei's expression was full of concern.

"Well, because at that time Mr. Qin was in a hurry to go to S city, we still didn't take his DNA sample yet."

Chen De also wanted to get the result quickly, so he said again: "Don't worry. I have contacted the doctor in charge of Mr. Qin there to take the sample. In two days, it will be sent back and we can get the test result soon."

Su Bei could only nod.

~

"You really do not want to go to S city?" Before leaving, Chen De once again asked Su Bei and Su Xiaobao, somewhat unresigned.

Su Xiaobao kept looking indifferent, while Su Bei once again shook her head. First, she wanted to avoid getting into Qin Shao's eyes. Second, since it was weekend, Su Bei wanted to stay at home to practice for the school art performance.

The art performance was one of the important annual events in Weiming Middle School. It was held on the school founding anniversary, and every class would perform a program. This year, class 8-7 prepared a modern group dance of ten people. Because one of the dancers sprained her foot when practicing, the class' art committee pulled Su Bei in as the substitute. Su Bei started practicing the dance half a month late, so everyone was quite lenient and didn't demand much from her. However, to not lag her classmates behind, Su Bei decided to use the weekend to stay at home and practice in private.

Besides the group performances, there were also individual shows. The most notable one was the opening performance. Initially, the programs on this event were randomly arranged. Later, the individual show was gradually evolved into a very ceremonial 'opening performance.'

Because there are more and more people who wanted to perform the opening, the committee came out with the 'School Flower Vote' held before the event- using this system, whoever got the highest number of votes would get the right for 'opening performance'.

These were all told to Su Bei by her deskmate Dong Wenqi on the following Monday, and the reason she knew this had something to do with the 'School Flower Vote' that started today.

Every year, almost all girls included in the 'school flower candidates' were on goddess-level. But this year, who knew by whom, the new transfer student Su Bei was somehow got into the list. On the voting site, there was her photo, looking at the basketball field with a smile on her face and a thermos in her hand. Although it didn't use a beauty filter or photoshop, the girl looked very beautiful.

After Su Bei's photo was put on, people started to blew her rainbow farts.

"Su Bei, look. A lot of people are talking about you." Dong Wenqi excitedly pulled Su Bei and showed her the voting site's comment area.

【Wow! Number 12 is so pretty! 】

【Class 8-7? Is she the new transfer student? She is beautiful enough, pretty good. 】

【I saw her when I went to their class, much more beautiful in person.】

【Thermos little sister! 】

【Haha, 'thermos little sister'? Can this name be used? 】

【Let me confess to thermos little sister!】

......

Who is thermos little sister!

Looking at the new 'nickname' given by the commenters, Su Bei's face full of black lines.

"Haha, this is how everyone expresses their love for you. Wang Siyu, the class flower from class 8-6, also got her nickname from her photo eating oreo." Dong Wenqi said.

"Oreo little sister?"

"No, it is 'black and white little sister' (1)."

Su Bei: "..."

"However, Su Bei, your votes are so few." Dong Wenqi pouted at the number of votes under Su Bei's photo.

Although many students agreed that Su Bei was beautiful, she had just transferred last week. Many students were still not familiar with her, plus they might already have a goddess they wanted to support, so only a few would vote for Su Bei. After half a day, the number of votes under Su Bei's photo was only seventeen or eighteen, which fixed her in the last place.

"No, let me shout in all my groups to help you get votes."

"No need." Su Bei stopped Dong Wenqi. She was now in 12th place, and still more than 70 votes less than the 11th place. Even if Dong Wenqi helped, it would be useless. Moreover, Su Bei actually did not care much about this voting competition. It would only give a title, not even a single prize.

Since Su Bei didn't want to, Dong Wenqi could only stop.

"Let me tell you, this voting is actually very significant! Especially because the winner will get to perform on the opening." Seeing Su Bei still didn't understand, Dong Wenqi lowered her voice and explained: "You also know that students in our school don't have ordinary backgrounds. Outside, parents compare their financial resources and family background, and when at school, comparing their children..."

Su Bei finally understood what Dong Wenqi meant. Like in the novel 'The Road to Movie Queen', the male lead's daughter entered the entertainment circle and became famous, which brought many intangible benefits to the male lead's company.

"Then I don't need it."

Mr. Qin himself was already capable enough. She didn't need to add another small fame.

"Then at least let's make your votes look a bit better, ah."

"Just a few more will make it look better?" Su Bei smiled and said: "Compared with the first place's, I'm afraid that even all my votes are simply pitiful scraps."

Dong Wenqi carefully pondered before finally agreed.

"This year's school flower will probably be Song Xinyi again."

No need to say that Su Bei's votes weren't a little bit par with Song Xinyi's, even all other votes added up, might still not be comparable. Song Xinyi won first place last year. This year voting had only been started for less than a day, yet she already got more than 1700 votes, far ahead than the second place Sun Feifei.

However, the students heard that Song Xinyi has recently participated in a piano competition abroad. They guessed that she might not be able to return back in time for school founding anniversary, so the competition for this year's second place was extremely fierce.

"Song Xinyi?" Su Bei froze.

"Yeah, she was Jiang Mengmeng's goddess I told you before."

Su Bei took Dong Wenqi's mobile phone and opened the voting site. At the first place, there was a photo of a pure and lovely girl. She really saw the words 'Song Xinyi, class 8-2' right below it.

'Song Xinyi', this name was too familiar to her.

"She is Song Yancheng's daughter, that chairman of the Song Group?" She asked, pointing to the photo.

"Yeah, so you know her? Ah, right, Song Xinyi is quite famous."

Su Bei: "..."

She actually went to the same school with the male lead's daughter. What kind of bad luck was this?

When Dong Wenqi saw Su Bei bowing her head and fell silent, she thought that this new deskmate was feeling inferior after seeing Song Xinyi's votes and started to consider how to cheer her up. After all, a girl like Song Xinyi, regardless of her beauty or family background, was really incomparable with ordinary people.

~

On the other side of the classroom, Xu Yangyang and his group also discussed the school flower voting.

Xu Yangyang: "Hey, Liu Kai, who do you vote for?"

Liu Kai: "Song Xinyi."

Xu Yangyang: "Isn't that Song Xinyi not going to participate in this year's art performance?"

Liu Kai: "She still the number one school flower in my mind."

Chen Zian: "I still like Lu Yao a little bit more."

"Du Yiming, your goddess Yin Yin isn't on the list, who do you vote for?"

"Of course, no vote."

"That's not good, let me see." Xu Yangyang typed a string of code into his mobile phone and called up the 'voters' list of usernames.

Xu Yangyang: "Fuck!"

"Who are you voting for? So excited."

"No, my brother Xuan actually put a vote!" Xu Yangyang showed them the phone's screen. Sure enough, the words' Xie Minxuan' in the list was particularly dazzling.

"Who did brother Xuan vote?" Xie Minxuan had never bothered to participate in such events before. Who suddenly got into his eyes?

"Is it Song Xinyi?"

"Impossible. Brother Xuan always thought that she was annoying. I think Li Yuejia is more likely."

"What if it is Lu Yao?"

"Xu Yangyang, can you see who brother Xuan voted for? "

"Although possible, it is a bit troublesome. Moreover, I don't dare."

Liu Kai interrupted suddenly: "No need."

"What? Liu Kai, did you crack the site?"

"Check your WeChat moments." Liu Kai told them.

"Fu—ck! Xuan Brother actually voted for Su Bei!"

Why would everyone know? Because Xie Minxuan not only voted for Su Bei but also shared the voting link to his WeChat friends and asked them to vote for her!

"Didn't Xuan Brother go to an auction today, he still has time to vote for Su Bei?"

[Brother Xuan, is it really your doing? Voting for Su Bei?] Xu Yangyang couldn't help but leave a message under Xie Minxuan's WeChat.

[Xie Minxuan: Su Bei belongs to our class 8-7, if we didn't vote for her, then for whom?]

Everyone: "..."

Who dared to think that their male god Xie was voting for Su Bei to support his classmate? They never thought that brother Xuan was the kind of person who loved to support his classmate and had class solidarity!

On the side, Du Yiming clicked on the link shared by Xie Minxuan. Even after browsing the candidates, he still didn't know who he wanted to vote, so he simply gave today's vote for Su Bei.

Although no one could understand Xie Minxuan's thinking, the appeal of 'male god Xie' was real after all. Only half a day after he sent the link, Su Bei's votes soared all the way, directly overwhelming Sun Feifei at second place with 532 votes.

Su Xiaobao felt uncomfortable when he saw Xie Minxuan's WeChat. Finally, he made his first WeChat moment after registering on the app: "Whoever help to vote for my family's Su Bei, I'll let you copy my science notes. Share this."

——

Thanks to the two big bosses: male god Xie and young master Su's combined effort, their solicitation for Su Bei's vote directly made her a hot topic on the Weiming Middle School's forum, and also popularized her very vomiting nickname 'thermos little sister'.

More people started to vote for Su Bei. Although it was still much less than Song Xinyi's votes, Su Bei's position was stabilized at the third place, then climbed into the second place, and was still on rising.

【According to the speed of Su Bei's increasing votes, although it won't surpass Song Xinyi's, on the last day it shouldn't be much different?】

Even though she did not the first place, but since Song Xinyi was going to be absent this time, wouldn't the 'opening performance' fall into Su Bei?

However, when the crowd was busily debating whether this year's school beauty's opening performance' would be Su Bei's or not, Song Xinyi was back. Because Su Bei's votes were getting closer and closer to Song Xinyi's, many voices in the school forum compared the two girls.

Song Xinyi, who just returned to the school, logged into her account and picked a few key messages to reply:

【Goddess Xinyi, are you really not going to participate in the school's art performances this year? 】

【Song Xinyi: It was my honor to participate in the school's 'opening performance'. This time, I especially rushed back for this art performance.】

【Can't stand the remarks comparing Su Bei and Song Xinyi, are Su Bei and our school flowers on the same level?】

【Song Xinyi: Every girl has her own beauty, and our schoolmate Su is also very beautiful. I hope everyone likes me not only because of my appearance but also because of my other shiny points~】

Song Xinyi's replies instantly exploded the school forum.

【I say that Su Bei's face value is indeed not bad, but on the aspects of talent, character, and exam grades, can Su Bei be compared with Song Xinyi? 】

【Fortunately, Song Xinyi is back. To be honest, I don't really want Su Bei to do this year's 'opening performance' .】

【Forgive me for being frank, but what kind of performance will Su Bei do? Even if Song Xinyi won't come, Su Bei simply can't support the "opening show". ]

There were also voices supporting Su Bei.

【Actually, I think Su Bei is okay? 】

【On personal aesthetics, I prefer Su Bei a bit.】

Opponents:

【Our opening performance does not need empty vases, thank you. 】

【And Su Bei was dating at school, let me send the photos, no need to thank.】

Supporters:

【Ha ha ha, the fool upstair, if you don't need your brain then just donate it for research.】

【The boy in the photo is young master Su, he and Su Bei are biological brother and sister, they are fraternal twins.】

【Young master Su is my future husband, Su Bei is my little sister-in-law. Protect our little sister-in-law! 】

......

When the two sides were busy arguing over the 'school flower battle' on the school forum, Su Bei sat in the classroom, reading the 'Eight Grade Comprehensive Study Guide.'

Su Bei studied a lot of things in junior high school. Yet later, all those knowledge were automatically covered by the high school lessons. Although she could use high school knowledge and methods to answer the questions, it would always look strange. And teachers would also think that she was a very ambitious student. Therefore, Su Bei was currently reviewing junior high school knowledge.

Looking at Su Bei's diligent posture, her deskmate Dong Wenqi was very moved: Woohoo, Su Bei must have read the comments on the forum and knew that her academic performance was not as good as Song Xinyi, so she studied hard to shorten the gap!

~

Song Xinyi was back, and said that she would participate in the 'opening performance'. In one swoop, her supporters in the forum gained significant momentum. In the next few days, her votes skyrocketed, and once again widened the gap with Su Bei's.

However, the battle between their supporters in the forum still has not subsided. At this moment, news that previously only gossiped in private between a few girls was suddenly broke out.

[Su Bei's family is actually an upstart! ]

Although on the surface the students in the school never said anything, privately they did not like the 'upstarts'. As a result, in the next few days, support for Su Bei gradually weakened, and rumor that she was an upstart, and for what purpose she forcefully entered the school became more intense.

——

"Upstart, can you leave our school?" A small group of girls led by Jiang Mengmeng walked in to slam Su Bei's desk and spoke with a repulsive tone.

This time, Su Bei was really angry. Those gossips on the internet did not affect her, so she never bothered. But she didn't expect that someone would directly come to make trouble.

"Jiang Mengmeng, right? Song Xinyi's brainless fan?" Su Bei stood up and looked at the girls.

Either Su Bei directly called 'Song Xinyi' name or her words' brainless fans' stimulated them. Jiang Mengmeng glared at Su Bei angrily: "What do you mean by brainless fan! I am Xinyi's true fan! And Xinyi is so excellent, she works very hard and deserves our love! Unlike you, an empty vase! And still a plastic vase."

"Okay, whatever you say." Su Bei didn't intend to prolong the talk with these brainless fans.

"Are you the ones who spread the rumors about my family being an upstart?" Su Bei's gaze sharply fell on the girls. This was what Du Yiming told Su Xiaobao, and thus also reached her ears.

"W-who said it is me! Don't slander people!"

"Either you did it or not, you know it the best. But now I'm not going to talk about this."

"First, I am not an upstart." Su Bei said with a confident tone. If their villain dad Mr. Qin wasn't being counted, she and Su Xiaobao should be considered poor villagers.

"And what's wrong with the upstarts? Did the upstarts beg your money or eat your rice? Didn't your ancestors were also originated from an upstart? If your first generation wasn't an upstart, then where did your family's wealth come from? Now you are a rich third, fourth generation, how can you look down upon the rich first generation?"

Su Bei's words not only made Jiang Mengmeng speechless, but even other students in the classroom also widened their eyes and looked at Su Bei in awe.

What to do if they couldn't find a rebuttal?

Although most of the students in their school didn't have an ordinary background, very few were like the Ye family, who descended from a great scholarly clan, or the Xie family, who originally was a prestigious military clan. So after counting upwards, didn't their family precisely like the one Su Bei just said?

Liu Kai: How did his family make a fortune, it seemed that his great-grandpa robbed a cart of gold nuggets when he was in Guandong.

Xu Yangyang: Listening to grandpa, his great grandpa's grandpa was actually the adoptive son of a high ranking imperial eunuch close to the emperor.

......

The video of 'Su Bei scolded Jiang Mengmeng' was quickly spread in the school forum. Somehow, Su Bei's remarks became a hot topic.

【Thermos little sister is really a hidden treasure, hahaha. 】

【I know, you also know!】

【After thinking a bit, it makes sense.】

【Upstarts are the rich first generations, haha, not wrong.】

......

"Su Bei, look, look. Your votes are increasing again!"

"The gap between your and Song Xinyi votes is narrowing, if this pace continued for a few days, your votes might exceed Song Xinyi's. God, am I dreaming? "

Su Bei quickly bowed her head to look at the number of votes displayed on the phone in Dong Wenqi's hand. Song Xinyi had 3819 votes, hers was 3027, and at this time, her votes were indeed quickly raising. With this pace, it would eventually surpass Song Xinyi.

"Where did I get so many votes?" Su Bei looked suspiciously.

The voting of Weiming Middle School was restricted within the school, which meant that students from other schools couldn't vote. Those eligible could only vote once a day. Song Xinyi's daily vote growth was basically unchanged, so where did these extra votes come from?

Dong Wenqi touched her chin: "It's hard to tell, maybe those passers-by who got struck by your sharp words turned into your fans and gave you votes."

For example, male god Xie who previously has never been participating in this kind of voting before. Didn't he also vote for Su Bei?

——

Dong Wenqi was right.

Yu Xiaoxiao was one of the 'upstart' in the school. Before this, she was also a member of Song Xinyi's fan group. Because she was afraid of leaking out her family's background, she didn't dare to get too close with her classmates and never participated in school activities before. She joined Song Xinyi's QQ fan group, just to let herself be more social.

Her dad struggled hard and finally made a lot of money. What's wrong with him to send his daughter to a better school? How could their family become a despised upstart in the eyes of others? Yu Xiaoxiao thought Su Bei was right, so she also registered a forum account to vote for Su Bei.

——

Fifth days after the voting began, in the classroom.

Looking at Su Bei, who was still studying diligently, Dong Wenqi was delighted. Although she didn't want to disturb Su Bei, she still couldn't hold back.

"Su Bei, Su Bei!"

"What's wrong?" Su Bei looked up.

"You may really need to prepare for the 'opening performance'." Dong Wenqi whispered with a mysterious expression.

"I have more votes than Song Xinyi?"

"Not yet, but with the current pace, it would be soon. Male god Xie and your family's Su Xiaobao are helping to solicit your votes every day."

Su Bei conquering the first place was no longer a dream!

Su Bei: "..."

Perform what? She never thought about it! Just the modern dance choreographed by their class' art committee already enough to make her almost desperate.

——

In another place.

As a responsible and diligent assistant, also a hard-working and attentive porter, Chen De reported Su Bei's latest events at school to the last letter.

When he narrated how Su Bei scolded Jiang Mengmeng, Chen De's tone sounded a little proud. Before, he was worried that Su Bei would be bullied in the school after being rumored as an 'upstart'. Unexpectedly, Xiaobei has grown up at the place where himself, Uncle Fu, and Mr. Qin couldn't see.

After listening to Chen De's report, Mr. Qin almost smiled, but quickly straightened his lips again.

Mr. Qin: "Do I look like an upstart?"

Chen De: "..."

"That video is really wonderful. Should I send it to your email, sir?" The wisened Chen De quickly changed the topic.

"No," After a pause, he said: "I'll see it after I back."

Chen De was surprised, thinking why his boss didn't seem to be curious when Mr. Qin added: "I'll return to B city tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.3K 200
BOOK - 1 (COMPLETED) [CH 1-598] "Jiang Yu transmigrates into a novel and becomes a side character in the book. In the book, she's a long-lost daught...
160K 3.5K 99
After being imprisoned in the dark tunnel for 500 years. Rose Blair, a grim reaper was sent out on a mission to find the Soul fragment of the lord go...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
556K 13.9K 161
When Yu Yao opens her eyes, she realizes that she has transmigrated into a book that she had once read. It was a typical story about a real daughter...