Social Media 2 (Larry Stylins...

By Heyidkyay

Book Two. Life after🦋 [Completed] More

Accounts
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven🦋
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree🕸
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven🗡
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty💗
Thank you.

Twentyfour⚓️

7.3K 199 141
By Heyidkyay

25k!! Thank you!🥺💗

Texts 27/11/20

453,276 likes

Louist91 Hope you're all happy and healthy , remember you always have people that love you.
128,931 comments
Alwayslou Why are you up so early? Isn't it like 4am in the uk??
Loussangel Are you okay Louis?💙
Greenmeetsblue Hope you're happy too!🥺❤️
Lovelylouis I love this picture🤩
Louiestracksuit You look so sleepy🥺🥺
Hazstyles Harry's home Louis! Hope you guys are enjoying your time together💚
Lilo_23 I have no words😅
Feellikehome Why are you up so early?😂
Olivelou How are you Lou?❤️
HazzaandLou The beardddd
27 November 2020

Louist91 Instagram Story

"What you doing?" Harry mumbled from where he was leant up against the frame of the sliding doors that led into their garden, his voice laced with sleep as he tiredly rubbed at his eyes.

Louis gazed over at him, looking away from Cliff and Bruce, who had been running around, chasing each other's tails all morning, with a warm cup of tea settled in his hands. Louis couldn't bring himself to say anything, he was exhausted, he hadn't slept and every time he looked at the younger lad his heart ached a little more, so instead he just nodded softly before leaning back in his chair to look over at the rising sun. The sky was bright, inflamed with mellow yellows and blazing oranges as it's lilac clouds started to fade from view.

"Why did Gem text me to say that she was coming over later then?" Harry asked through a sigh after not having received a proper response to his first question, dragging himself across the patio to take a seat opposite the blue eyed man. "And why didn't you come to bed?" He added as he crossed one ankle over the other. Louis let his gaze flicker towards him only to find the mans brow furrowed and eyes narrowed, he couldn't tell if it was out of confusion or irritation but the tone in Harry's voice hadn't changed at all.

Louis coughed lightly as he leant forward to place his mug on the table that sat between him and Harry, he released a breath as he looked down towards his feet. "Didn't think you noticed."

There was a silence that settled after that and a few moments later Louis found himself looking up just as Harry stood to his feet. Louis squeezed his eyes tightly shut as Harry waltzed back inside the house like he hadn't just broken his heart a little more. He shook his head before letting it fall into the hands he had propped up on his knees, he just hoped that Gemma would get here soon.

Liampayne Instagram Story

Group chat 27/11/20

Texts 27/11/20

Gemmastyles Instagram Story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4K 33
[rewriting] Harry and Lottie have been friends for a few years now they have done everything together Harry's helped Lottie with her love life and Lo...
65.3K 2.1K 17
2020 is Harry and Louis's year. They're both releasing an album and going on tour and at the end of the year they will finally be free from Syco and...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...