𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐔 𝐁 𝐔 𝐒 | α΄‹α΄€Ι΄...

De sadot4ku

"We're going to play truth or dare and the loser, who lies or who doesn't accept his dare, has to use the boa... Mais

𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓
𝐈-𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕!
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—οΌ
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆοΌ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐒 𝐏 𝐄 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐒

𝐗𝐗𝐗

805 81 112
De sadot4ku

Warning: mention of violence and blood.

Subsequently, his eyes landed on something on the floor.

Something familiar.

And he began crawling towards it.

"You're such a pain, always tugging at Yeosang's sleeve, begging for his attention. What a fool you are, Park Jieun."

The demon spat as it slowly heard the girl's scream abating and her eyes rolling on the back of her head.

"I've never seen such a persistent, nosey human like you in my whole existence. I had to find a way to kill you without you noticing it. Yet, here you are, half-dead and fighting back for someone you'll never have."

Soft moans escaped Jieun's lips as her tears cut her temples and her hands slowly gave up and heavily fall on the floor.

Everything happened so quickly, too rapid for Yeosang's tired brain.

The demon started hissing like a snake, taking its head between her hands as it stepped backwards. Jieun finally managed to catch some fresh air and her back arched on the floor while her hands dashed in her throat, massaging it and coughing.

The Succubus moved its eyes in Yeosang, who was still on the floor with blood spilling from the gash in his chest. And with the package of Jieun's pills in his hands covered with red and yellow flames.

The creature angrily marched towards the injured male, rage rapidly building up in its stomach and fangs and claws coming out of its gums and skin. With its right foot, she kicked the gift away from Yeosang grasp and crunched on its heels to reach his height.

"Humans are so funny. So stupid and ridiculous."

It murmured a few seconds before wrapping its fingers around Yeosang's throat and lifting him up from it, nails sinking in the soft flesh. The male accidentally loosened his grip on the pills, letting them slip out of his fingers and fall on the floor.

From Yeosang's mouth escaped short and choked groans as the demon's smile widened on its face, showing its fangs. The grip on the male's neck tightened and Yeosang could feel his veins swelling to the point when they could pop in any second.

"What a waste of time and energies, you were. I don't even have the words to describe how pathetic you are. Drooling after a slut like her. How amusing. I should've killed you as soon as I had the chance."

The demon declared while sinking its nails inside the male's neck, caressing the nerves and the soft flesh.

Until it gasped with mouth wide open and eyes gaping. The grip loosened and Yeosang heavily fell on the floor, landing on his shoulder from where he heard a faint crack.

The demon turned around and its eyes met Jieun's, who was ripping the packaging and smashing the last pill in the blister, transforming it into white dust. Then, she set it on fire, earning a loud and animal shout from the fake Jieun. From the latter's mouth dripped a black, shiny liquid that leaked from its eyes and ears too.

Its shout reached incredible high notes that broke the window and the mirrors in the room. As it was about to reach the girl again, this time to kill her, its body started to crumble, turning into black and grey ashes, stopping its furious walk towards the real Jieun, who had closed her eyes to prepare herself to the eventual death.

But it never came.

When the girl opened her eyes to check the situation, the only thing she could see was an aching Yeosang and a long strip of ashes on the floor.

The tremendous sound of Yeosang coughing convinced the girl to carefully crawl in his direction. When she spotted his mouth covered with a thick layer of dark red blood, she gently placed his head between her arms, holding him close, still frightened of losing him.

Yeosang, luckily and to Jieun's relief, managed to sit down and to wrap his arms around the girl's shaking figure, ignoring the stinging pain in his shoulder and holding her into a ribcage-wrecking hug. She sobbed on his shoulder as her fingers intertwined with his strands of light brown hair. The couple parted and leaned their foreheads against each other, basking in each other's warmth whereas calming their fanned breaths. As if he wanted to check Jieun was really alive and not an illusion, Yeosang cupped his hands in her cheeks and analyzed her visage.

Despite the tiredness and her pale skin tone due to her illness and dry blood printed on her forehead and under her left nostril, she still was the most beautiful human being Yeosang had ever seen in his entire life, even with scratches on her cheeks and with her lips a little swollen. Repressing his monstrous will to cover her face with kisses, he opted for her forehead, where he left a long peck, hoping to reassure and comfort her.

Their head whipped towards Joo-Hyuk who had started coughing violently and had lifted his back from the floor. Between all of the people in the room, he seemed to be the one with fewer injuries.

Close to him, a few centimetres away, there was Kihyun who, on the opposite, seemed to be the most serious one, since he hadn't opened his eyes and was just laying on the cold parquet with his grey jumpers soaked in his own blood.

The three guys crawled towards him, checking if he was dead or not. Yeosang placed his fingers on the male's neck to control his pulse and to find out that Kihyun was alive, but his best beat was weak and his injuries needed to be taken care of immediately.

Joo-Hyuk slipped on Jieun's right side and tossed her his cellphone, before covering Kihyun's gash with both of his hands and pressing on it to stop the bleeding.

"Call the ambulance. Give them the address and tell them there's severe bleeding, a broken arm, a concussion and a head trauma."

Ordered the black-haired male. Jieun didn't hesitate and began composing the number with her trembling fingers. A few seconds after, a woman on the other side of the phone picked up the call and asked the details for the emergency. Jieun repeated exactly what Joo-Hyuk had said and, meanwhile, Yeosang spoke.

"Kihyun is in those conditions? God..."

Joo-Hyuk, although the pain in his chest was taking his breath away, chuckled and shook his head.

"No, dummy. They'll hurry if they know that the emergency is more than just a broken arm. Now, they know that more than that, there's also bleeding and a concussion."

Jieun sniffled and ran her hand covered with the sleeve of her carding under her nose, making the two males realize that she had ended the call. She moved a strand of blonde hair from Kihyun's face and caressed his cheekbone, before retiring her hand and look at Joo-Hyuk and Yeosang.

"Do you think he'll make it?"

She asked, salty tears threatening to cut her red cheeks. The two males didn't really know the answer, however, they decided to tell her a lie to not worry her even more. They both nodded and, as the girl noticed it, they could spot her shoulders slowly deflating and abandoning herself into a relieved but still worried cry.

Yeosang dragged the girl towards him, helping her placing her shoulder in the crook of his neck, leaving soft pecks to tranquillize her and caressing her hair with only one hand since the other was aching for the broken bone.

"What happened to the dick-sucking demon?"

Asked Joo-Hyuk, nodding his head to where the strip of ashes was. What happened? Yeosang didn't know. Still, he was sure about what he had witnessed, but to shocked to understand if it was real or just the worst nightmare he could have.

So, to avoid any more confusion worry between the three of them, he rather not replies and stuttered the few words he thought about.

"I-I don't know."

He answered as the images of the demon with her dirty and sinful hand around Jieun's throat and when she had her feet in her throat, slowly and agonizingly suffocating the poor girl. And her scream which made the male shiver. Instinctively, Yeosang pulled the girl closer and she placed her hands in his shoulders, snuggling more into his embrace.

Joo-Hyuk scoffed, his hands always pressing on the gash in Kihyun's waist. Not too long after that reply and Jieun could hear the ambulance parking under the building where the apartment was. Loud thuds started to creep closer to the flat, on the stairs, until the whole group flinched when the door got pulled down with a kick.

The girl yelped and Yeosang's body stiffened next to her, scared it might be the demon again. When the orange uniforms blinded the two males, Yeosang let out a relieved sigh, relaxing his body and starting to caress Jieun's back, telling her that they were safe.

The rescuers immediately dashed towards Kihyun, checking his vital signs and taking off his jumper to have a better view of his injury. One of the men, then, talked before sifting through the room with a confused expression.

"What happened, guys?"

He asked looking at Yeosang and Jieun who looked at each other, silently asking the other what to say. They couldn't possibly tell that they had been attacked by a demon, who had been haunting one of them. No one would've believed them and Yeosang didn't know if it was something he should be happy about.

For how weird and crazy it sounded, people needed to know that it was actually possible to summon a demon with an Ouija board bought at the thrift store. But, probably, people weren't ready to hear that yet.

Joo-Hyuk nonchalantly chimed in the conversation, helping and suggesting the couple to play his game.

"Burglars. They broke in but didn't realize that we were inside, too. They had knives and used them against us."

Lied the black-haired male as a second rescuer helped him moving his left arm, making sure that it wasn't broken. The first man, the one who asked the question, nodded and focused on Kihyun and his gash.

Carefully, he and other two men lifted the blond-haired male and gently laid him on the gurney, securing him with belts and covering his nose and mouth with an oxygen mask.

Jieun helped Yeosang to stand up, before placing his arm on her shoulders and slowly started to walk toward the ambulance vehicle, Joo-Hyuk behind them. Jieun had never stopped sobbing, no matter how hard she tried to hide how violently the hiccups shook her body repeatedly.

Even when they sat inside the ambulance, she went on sniffling and whining while staring at Kihyun's immobile body in front of her. Even the black-haired male, who was sat in front of Yeosang and the girl, on the opposite side of the van, could feel his heart shattering to pieces at that sight.

Once Jieun had, again, slipped the sleeve of her cardigan under her nose, she lifted her eyes to meet Yeosang's. His face was pale and tired, the dark circles under his eyes well evident and the stains of dry, brown blood on his cheeks and chin.

Jieun, at Yeosang's eyes, had her eyes red and puffy, but still looked cute as always.

"What will happen, now?"

The girl asked.

____

Probably some of you would like to hit me with a banana on my head for what I did here, but oh well, I was ready for it hehe.

We're -3 to the end!

Before this story comes to its conclusion I wanted to ask you a question that some of you already replied to.

If there's going to be a sequel for this series, who do you think will be the protagonist of the last book? And why?

I have the cover already settled, and if I show you that I started writing the new story, you'll immediately understand who's going to be about lmao.

Hehet, let me know! ;)

Luv ya! ♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

122K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
143K 4.9K 70
Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slave to the Incubus. (Basically, the male v...
156K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
221K 7.5K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...