Crossing Lines

Jane4Rain által

Accidentally swapping phones with L.A.'s star quarterback upends reclusive author Mila's quiet life when they... Több

Chapter 1 - Mila
Chapter 2 - Mila
Chapter 3 - Mila
Chapter 4 - Hayden
Chapter 5 - Mila
Chapter 6 - Mila
Chapter 7 - Hayden
Chapter 8 - Mila
Chapter 9 - Mila
Chapter 10 - Hayden
Chapter 11 - Mila
Chapter 12 - Hayden
Chapter 13 - Mila
Chapter 14 - Hayden
Chapter 15 - Hayden
Chapter 16 - Mila
Chapter 17 - Hayden
Chapter 18 - Mila
Chapter 19 - Mila
Chapter 20 - Hayden
Chapter 21 - Hayden
Chapter 22 - Mila
Chapter 23 - Hayden
Chapter 24 - Hayden
Chapter 25 - Mila
Chapter 26 - Mila
Chapter 27 - Hayden
Chapter 28 - Mila
Chapter 29 - Hayden
Chapter 30 - Hayden
Chapter 31 - Mila
Chapter 32 - Hayden
Chapter 33 - Mila
Chapter 34 - Hayden
Chapter 36 - Hayden
Chapter 37 - Mila
Chapter 38 - Hayden
Chapter 39 - Mila
Chapter 40 - Hayden
Chapter 41 - Hayden
Chapter 42 - Mila
Chapter 43 - Hayden
Chapter 44 - Hayden
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 - Hayden
Chapter 47 - Hayden
Chapter 48 - Mila
Chapter 49 - Hayden
Chapter 50 - Mila
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Mila
Chapter 53 - Mila
Chapter 54 - Hayden
Chapter 55 - Mila
Chapter 56 - Hayden
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 - Hayden
Chapter 59 - Mila
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - Hayden
Chapter 62 - Mila
Chapter 63 - Hayden
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 35 - Mila

93.6K 3.2K 989
Jane4Rain által

"Just ignore them." I run my hand through Hayden's hair, trying to calm the anger radiating off him.

"I just fucking hate these people. Can't they let me live my life?" He sighs, and I scoot closer into his lap.

We posted the announcement this morning, and even though it's already evening and we spent most of the day trying to ignore Hayden's phone, he still struggles with it.

"They want to know who you are. You're a mystery to them. A very handsome one at that."

His bright grin makes me giggle when he picks me up and throws me on our bed, his firm body as he towers over me. Our gazes meet, and the longer his emotional eyes dive into mine, the more all amusement washes away, and instead there's a deeply rooted vulnerability in his gaze. "Thank you," he whispers, the strain obvious in his voice. He props himself up next to me, his temple resting on his palm as he studies me with interest.

"For what?" I ask.

"For thinking I'm worth all of this. All the travels, the hiding, the media hassle..."

My heart aches for him. I know he's nothing like people perceive him. There's a susceptible spot in his heart that he uses for everything in his life, and he's thoughtful as hell, even if he appears to be a carefree spirit. "Baby...you're worth all of it and more. You know that," I whisper while placing my palm on his cheek, my thumb brushing over his skin.

"I love you so fucking much, Mila. I mean it." The way he looks at me just confirms his statement. I can see the love in his eyes, see that special glimmer that always appears when I'm in sight. It makes me feel cherished, loved, and so goddamn appreciated.

"I love you too."

He leans down, and the second our lips touch, I feel this rush of emotion, this outer-worldly love that pierces straight into my heart as I melt into him. I climb on top of him, deepening the kiss, challenging his tongue with every stroke of my own.

"Mila..." He growls into our kiss, but I suddenly can't get enough of him, can't get enough of his hands on me. I start drawing circles with my hips, and Hayden's fingers dig into my thighs as he moves with me, the friction already causing a violent thunder in my core.

I pull back to look at this man beneath me, his green stormy eyes diving into mine. He's so strong and yet gentle, has never judged me for anything, has always encouraged me to get out of my shell, to try new things. It's like he was made for me.

The ultimate fact is, I trust Hayden. With all that I have.

And maybe it's that, or maybe it's the weight of current events, but I want to be bold, to try something new. "Close your eyes," I order, and Hayden just raises an eyebrow, obviously a bit amused by this. He studies me for a second while I try to hold a straight face so I don't look like a madwoman, and after a brief moment, he seems to find what he was searching for, his eyes closing without another word.

"Don't move," I command again before I get up and dash into the walk-in closet, looking for everything I need. It takes longer than expected, and when I get back, my breath hitches at the sight in front of me. He's already undressed, only wearing his boxers, the rest of his chiseled body displayed on the king-size bed. "Did I not say you shouldn't move, Mr. Cross?"

A smirk plays on his lips before he speaks, his voice alone sending another shiver down my spine. "I figured I'd save you some time."

The grin on his face makes me giggle. I'm living every woman's dream right now, with a man like Hayden at my mercy. "Move your hands above your head."

He obeys my command, that grin still lingering as he folds his hands, and I immediately climb on top of him. He's already rock-hard beneath me as I lean down and whisper into his ear, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

I smile when I grab the tie I found in his closet, gently lift his head, and then circle the tie around his head.

"Mila..." he growls, and I immediately place a finger on his lips, gathering my courage to follow through with this.

"No speaking."

Hayden nods, and I lean over to tie his hands together before I secure the tie to the bars on the headrest. "Fuck..." He immediately breaks the rules, the despair audible in his voice as he moves his fingers a bit, testing the restraints I put on him.

"Is that okay?"

"That's more than okay, Mila. Fuck," he mutters, a desperate chuckle escaping his lips as I give him a quick kiss and then move off him.

I get out of my clothes and turn around to gaze at the god of a man on this bed, and I wonder...when and how did this become my life?

I'm living the damn dream.

Not wanting to waste another second, I climb back up on him, my lips brushing against his ear as I whisper, "You are so damn sexy, Hayden." I can see how much he wants to speak, his lips parting and closing again as he softly shakes his head. "Good boy." I brush a swift kiss on his cheek before I lean back up. Running my fingers along his jawline, I study every inch of his face as I trace patterns down to his neck, my fingernails grazing his collarbone. "I want you to concentrate on my hands on you, Hayden."

My fingers continue their journey down to his chest, taking in his steel abs beneath me. He shudders when my fingers draw patterns on the edge of his boxers, his skin breaking out in goosebumps. The sight of this man completely at my mercy makes me speechless; the trust he shows me by giving me the power to do this, to let me control him, blows my mind. With all that's happening, it's like I'm out of control in so many aspects of my life. And it's scary. Really fucking scary.

But Hayden takes that fear away. He makes me feel safe by showing he knows what I want and need. And he gives it to me every single time, without question.

As I hold myself on top of him, my nipples brushing over his chest, I see just that. I see how hard it is for him to rein himself in, but he does. "Shit..." He groans as I continue to tease him, his hands now fighting with the restraints. I'm sure he could get out of them if he wanted to, but I appreciate he's holding himself back for my pleasure.

I grip the headrest as I lower my breast onto his lips, and he lurches forward to catch my nipple with his teeth. The way his tongue flicks over the tip elicits a moan from my lips, my grasp on the headrest tightening from the tension coursing through me. "Oh, Hayden..." A growl vibrates from his lips as he sucks on my breast, his tongue furiously working on my nipple, and I rub my center on his body, the firm feeling of his abs working as an accelerator to my pleasure. "Harder." I breathe out the word, and Hayden immediately responds, his teeth grazing over my nipple before he bites into my breast, the sudden pain making me yelp. "Oh!" He pulls back, but I lower myself again before I whisper, "Don't stop, please..."

And again, he obeys my command as he sucks and nibbles my breasts until I'm close to seeing stars. I stroke my clit, emphasizing the shivers my rotating moves on his body give me. Within mere seconds, I come undone on top of him, the intensity of this high making my head spin.

"Holy shit." My voice and body tremble from the fire running through my veins, almost painfully heightening my senses as I move down, my lips finding Hayden's in an instant.

This kiss alone is enough to mirror the arousal in him, his tongue chasing mine with urgency, as if it's punishing me for depriving him of control. But I'm growing impatient. I need more of him. And so I start my journey down south again, my lips grazing his skin, tasting the evidence of my pleasure on his abs as I get to his boxers and remove them in one swift motion.

I have to restrain myself from climbing him; my core already throbs from the desperate need to finally feel him. But I go on with my plan and kiss my way up each of his legs, my tongue brushing over his skin until I'm faced with his rock-hard cock.

Just the sight of him has me dripping again. Every single inch of this man is pure perfection, made by the gods themselves. I lick my tongue up his shaft, watching him twitch and groan beneath me. "Fuck," Hayden mutters while he holds on to the bars of the headrest, the tie still restraining him.

The sight of him losing control is so mesmerizing and hot that I have to catch my breath, watching how my fingertips run up and down his abs when I gently graze my teeth over his tip. He jerks up again, kicking his head up when I suck him, my tongue drawing circles on him. He shivers beneath me when I suddenly take him in, the size of him still surprising me when it hits the back of my throat.

"Mila..." There's an almost threatening tone in his voice, but I continue my mission.

I'm in control.

He's throbbing against my lips when I suck harder, my tongue pressed against his shaft as I speed up my movements. I don't think he's ever been this hard before, and it just makes me more and more impatient.

The feeling overwhelms me, and I have to stop my movements before I position myself on top of him, untangling the tie from his eyes. He opens them immediately, his pupils dilating as he takes in the sight in front of him. I press my lips on his before he can say anything, drawing him in for one more explosive kiss before I pull back, my finger on his lips as I circle my clit on his cock, drowning him in my wetness.

"Watch," I command, and he immediately follows my order, his eyes focused on his groin when I slowly lower myself, taking him in. A moan escapes my lips as he fills me up completely, and I'm almost afraid to go all the way down with how huge he is right now. But I need more. I always need more. I circle my hips again, letting him explore every inch of me, the sensation already making me breathless. "Oh, Hayden..."

My entire body is electrified from pleasure, but I still feel like I need more, more of him, more of everything. I move up and down, bouncing on top of him, my skin burning while my veins fill with hot, sinful lava.

Every touch, every kiss, every stroke feels heightened, and I have to close my eyes to not explode when he meets my rhythm, getting even deeper inside me with perfected thrusts. "Oh...oh my God!"

When I open my eyes again, I see him watching me intently, his gaze darker than I've ever seen it, flicking from my face to my breasts to the spot where our bodies connect. The way he licks his lips at the sight is all it takes for my orgasm to wash over me. "Hayden! Oh, God." The feeling of his bliss spilling inside me extends my high, and I shiver on top of him, my fingers leaving red marks on his chest.

"Fuck, Mila..." The echo of his growl still fills the room when I fall on top of him, my head resting on his chest, where his rapid heartbeat thunders against my ear. "Holy shit." We're still catching our breath, my hands flat on his chest to ground myself. "Mila, I need to touch you now, please."

The despair in his voice makes me sit up, and I untie him before I lie back down next to him. "Sorry..." I breathe out, but a split second later he cups my face with his large hands, and he kisses me so roughly that my head spins again. "Thank you," I mutter into the kiss.

Hayden pulls back, his cloudy eyes searching mine while his knuckles brush over my cheek when he replies, "I should be the one saying that. That was... I... You..." I can't help but smile at his flustered reaction, but his gaze remains hot and passionate when he speaks again. "I'm speechless, Mila. Actually fucking speechless."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It's a fucking brilliant thing," he answers in his gravelly voice, the sound sending a wave of blood into my cheeks. His deep chuckle erupts in response, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip. "Now you're blushing?"

I join in on his laughter, hiding in the crook of his neck as I try to calm myself, glad there's no awkward atmosphere after this stunt. "I think I needed that," I finally admit.

"I didn't know I needed that until you did it. Where the hell did that even come from?"

"Honestly, no idea. I've never done anything like that, I just...I wanted to try. I feel like I can try with you."

He moves a bit, revealing me from my hiding spot in his neck so he can look at me properly. "Baby...I want you to try anything you want. I fucking loved that, even though it was torturous not to touch you, goddamn was it worth it. Because you're just... Fuck... You're just a goddess when you take control like that."

Another blush creeps into my cheek. I'm so bad at taking compliments.

"I mean..." His eyes suddenly widen. "We didn't even—"

"Oh, no. We're good. I'm taking something now."

He says nothing for a moment, and for a second, I think I did something wrong by doing it this way. Maybe I should've discussed this with him beforehand. "You don't have to do that, you know," he exclaims. "I don't mind, really, and I don't want you to pump those hormones into you if you don't—"

"Babe." I shut him up with my palm on his lips. "I know I don't have to. I want to. I like...feeling you."

The mischievous grin on his lips ignites me again, and I instantly melt against him as he pulls me closer, his lips finding my ear as he whispers, "Well, let me show you just how much I love feeling you like that."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.8K 31
Riley Peterson is offered an amazing job opportunity which she grabs with both hands. A chance to finally become the interior designer she has always...
242K 848 8
(Excerpt, full version coming soon on Galatea) Enemies to lovers, opposites attract, high school romance. It comes as a shock to Hazel Miller when h...
142K 4.8K 41
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...
406K 14.9K 71
Reed Sawyer is a dedicated athlete and, overall, a good guy. Eden Gray is a lover of books, hard worker, unlucky in love. Reed never planned to spend...