Sanders Sides One Shots

By Creepypasta_fander

Here is a book of all my ideas that I couldn't stretch out into a full story. I will take requests. There wil... More

Rules and Request page
Love Story (Demus)
If Music be the Food of Love (Logicality)
Shadow (Prinxiety)
Truth or Dare: Abandoned House Edition (All ships)
That's Cold (Demus)
Rose Garden (Prinxiety)
Opposite Gangs (Demus)
Ocean Eyes (Logicality)
Please send your requests!
Woodland (Logicality)
Of Apple Trees and Stolen Kisses (Prinxiety and Logicality)
Music Box Buddies (Remile)
Fallen Angels (Logicality)
Nursery Boyfriends (Demus)
Rejection (Prinxiety)
Wall in the Way (Logicality)
REQUESTS!
A Whole New World (Demus)
Fear is our Greatest Allie and Most Lethal Weapon (Logicality)
Stable Boy (Prinxiety)
Singin' in the Rain (Prinxiety)
Bad Dream? (Logicality)
Kiss Cam (Demus)
The Evil Twin (Demus)
Snake-Face (No Ship)
Liar (Demus)
Needles (Prinxiety)
Surprise Guest (Loceit and past Demus)
If You Want To (Prinxiety)
Stage Fright (Prinxiety)
Toddler Squabble (No ship, background Logicality)
Costume Chaos (Prinxiety)
Silent Scribbles (Demus)
Home (Moceit)
Your Idiot (Demus)
Laser Tag (Demus, background Analogic)
Piano Lessons (Demus)
Just Rivals? (Prinxiety)
How Did This Happen? (Demus)
Uh... Roman? (Prinxiety)
Traitor (Demus)
Traitor Pt.2 (Demus)
Soft Stars (Prinxiety)
Soft Sunset (Prinxiety)
No Change, No Peace (Demus)
Blue (Logicality)
Halloween (Prinxiety)
Old Books Under the Stars (Logicality)
Rivalry (Prinxiety)
Rivalry Pt. 2 (Prinxiety)
Babysitter (Prinxiety)
Let Me Help You (Prinxiety)
Halloween (All ships)
Confess! (Logicality)
Christmas (All ships)
Love (Prinxiety)
The Merry Men Of Sherwood (Logicality)
Peach Fields (Prinxiety)
In Principle? (Prinxiety)
Rescue (Prinxiety)
Showtime (Prinxiety)
Under the Wisteria (Logicality)
Just a Dance (Prinxiety)

Magpie (Prinxiety)

187 8 9
By Creepypasta_fander

Hello. Random A/N because.... why not? This is a superhero/supervillian AU so that's why these people have wings and stuff. If I say anything offensive to Engish people at all, I'm English so I'm basically just dissing myself. Also, this is the last idea I have at all. My idea box and back-up idea box are empty so I would really appreciate some requests. Please?

Magpie's POV (I'm keeping you in the dark, ha ha)

I landed precariously on the window-sill, nearly losing my balance. Well, landing had never been my strong suit. Especially not when the British don't know how to build window-sills properly. Yes, I am in Britain and yes, I'm going to try and steal the crown jewels. I'm not really feeling very original today and I was in London so I just though "Why not?"

I scanned the dark, empty room below and nearly skipped over the jewels themselves but my eyesight never fails me when it comes to pretty things. And there they were, sparkling slightly in the pale moonlight and their case catching the light of the lasers protecting them. I laughed quietly. Lasers. Security never learns does it? If you want to catch the Magpie, you've got to try a lot harder than lasers.

I quickly shook some feeling back into my wings and started tapping at the glass with one gloved hand. There had to be a weak point somewhere... aha! There. Getting a small knife out of a pocket in my costume, I slid it carefully between the glass and the frame and started to leaver it up. We mustn't break the glass. Oh no, we really mustn't. That would cause a noise and noise causes alarm and alarm causes guards and guards cause prison. And I do not want to be stuck in a dingy prison for the rest of my life. I know for sure that my brother would never fly all the way to London from Florida just to bail me out.

Shaking my head, I return my attention to what I'm doing. Nearly got it.... done, yes! I slip the small knife back into my pocket and pull the glass up, being careful not to break it. Quickly, I slip inside and, hovering above the first laser, I slide the glass back into its original place. Seamless. No one will ever know. Or should ever know. Still hovering, I catch a glimpse of movement in the shadows. Most people would second-guess themselves and say that it was just there imagination but my eyes never lie.

I laugh slightly, landing softly next to the laser, trying to see who's lurking in the shadows.

"I'd very much like to know who's company I'm intruding upon." I say, tilting my head slightly to see the other person and smiling.

"I'm the person who's going to kick your ass." The person says, not moving from the shadows.

"Oh, so is that your name?" I ask, hovering over a few more lasers and landing next to the crown jewels. The British really need to work on their security systems.

"You aren't funny, you know." They say and I can practically hear the eye-roll in their voice. "But I'm Storm. He/Him pronouns. I would shake your hand but I don't exactly like touching rubbish."

I laugh disbelievingly. This guy's got guts. "So I'm trash now?" I ask.

"Well... no." Finally, he comes into the light, only to squint at me and then retreat back into the shadows. "You're Magpie, aren't you?"

"Wow, the English actually know something." I say, intending to annoy him so he'll come back into the light. He's actually quite pretty.... for a guy that's not me, anyway. Suddenly, something happens that I never thought would.

The lasers shut off.

Storm's POV

What the Hell am I doing?! I've just shut off the lasers that are protecting the crown jewels, the very thing that Magpie intends to steal. Why in God's name am I doing this?! It can't just be because he's easy on the eyes. I'm not that fickle, right? I get a buzz on my watch. Good Lord, not now Remy. No, I have not defeated Magpie. I only got here a few minutes ago.

"Why thank you, my good sir." Is Magpie trying to imitate a British accent? Because if he is, it's terrible. "Now it will be much easier to steal what's so precious to your country."

Okay, this time I can't help it. I let out a laugh. One laugh turns into two and soon I've laughed for a whole minute. In that time, Magpie could've flown away with the jewels but he hasn't.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"You really think anyone in England cares about the Queen or about the crown jewels?" The look on his face makes me laugh even more. "You've never been to England before, have you?"

"Well, no but-"

"There's no 'but' about it, Magpie. You've either been to England or gotten the wrong idea of it from American movies."

"Hey, what's so wrong with America?" He asks, a little defence and hurt creeping into his voice.

"Nothing. I have actually been there and know that it's not just people yelling 'God Save America' or whatever they portray it as in movies." I dusted my hands down my cape slightly, gaining static energy. "Now," I grinned, "let's dance."

I shoot my hands out at him, lightning shooting from my fingers and just missing him. I didn't hit the jewels, which is good. They're worth millions of pounds. I looked around, having lost him for a second before I catch a flash of wine red. He's sitting on the window-sill. Goddammit!

"Better luck next time, Storm Cloud." He laughs, winking and falling backwards out of the window before soaring off into the sky.

I look down, angry and with a strangely pink face. I'll get him next time.

***

Magpie's POV

Okay, this is the last chance I have to steal the jewels. Do I even care about the jewels anymore? Of course not. What I'm more focused on is unmasking my opponent and finding out who this cutie is. I've been in London for just under two weeks and so far, every night Storm has apprehended my stealing of the crown jewels. Sometime last week, I found that the pretty thing I was trying to steal wasn't the crown jewels. It was Storm, or rather, Storm's heart. Because he's definitely stolen mine and I want something in return. I open the window carefully at the latch and climb inside. A few fights ago, when I was escaping, Storm laughed at me and told me that I could use the latch like any normal person. Let me rephrase, he laughed at me and said exactly this "You do realise there's a latch on the window, right? You could just open it like any normal person." And he didn't look like he regretted saying that. Almost as if he enjoyed seeing me as much as I enjoy seeing him.

Quickly, I swoop over the lasers and land next to the crown jewels.

"Oh Storm Cloud~" I say, grinning. As expected, the lasers shut off. My grin grows wider as I spy movement in the shadows. "I know you're there."

Lightning shoot out at me from a corner. Lightning I easily dodge. "Lovely to see you too."

I can almost see him rolling his grey eyes behind his silvery-purple mask. I flap my wings and easily hover up near the ceiling.

"Honestly, Storm Cloud, it's like you're not even trying."

Storm's POV

"Honestly, Storm Cloud, it's like you're not even trying." Magpie says, smirking at me. That damn smirk. It's causing a pink blush to spread over the entirety of my face. Dammit.

"You know Storm Cloud," Magpie says, drawing my attention back to the top of the tower, "normally, I'd be trying to steal the crown jewels."

"Yeah, I know that. It's what you've been doing for the past 10 days. Trying and failing to steal millions of pounds worth of jewels."

"Oh, he speaks." He says, laughing. Again, that damn laugh. It's just making me fall more and more in love with him and that's why I hate him so much. "But today's my last day in London." That shouldn't make me feel sad. "So I was thinking of a more... sentimental prize for me to take back."

"Look, are you going to keep running your mouth up there or are we going to fight? Because I've been itching to blast someone off the face of the Earth."

"Oh, you're feisty tonight, aren't you?" He asks, laughing. "Well, we'd better make this quick then."

Suddenly he swoops down in my direction and - shit! The bastard's taken my mask. Well, two can play at that game.

I laugh, not even bothering to hide my face, and make a grab for his mask. It doesn't come away in my hands, the irridescent mask slips off his face and falls to the ground. I laugh again, this time I actually mean it.

"That's not a very good mask." I say frankly. Magpie lets out a laugh, waving my mask in front of my face.

"Neither is this."

"So," I lift my arms slightly, "what was the point of that?" He grins and - oh shit, I know what that smirk means.

"Well, I was hoping to do this." And suddenly, his lips are on mine.

Magpie's POV

Holy shit, I did it! I thought I was going to get cold feet about this whole thing but no. I actually did it and now I'm kissing Storm and he's kissing me back. This is insane. He pulls away first, letting out a little laugh.

"That was the prize?" He asks. I laugh as well.

"It's a good prize." I say defensively. Storm laughs again.

"Let's try this again." He says and holds out his hand. "Hi. I'm Virgil. Virgil Summers."

I laugh a little and shake his hand. "Roman Winston."

"So, I was wondering, Roman Winston," Virgil says, laughing a bit, "if you want to grab coffee with me tomorrow? I know this great coffee shop. It's run by my brother, actually."

"Sure. I'd love to grab coffee with you."

Well, my trip back home can be delayed maybe a few more weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 60
This will mostly be prinxiety and logicality, with some remile and demus sprinkled in! I don't know how to write smut so there is not going to be muc...
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)
98.2K 2.4K 42
hey, this is a prinxiety one shots book, hope yall enjoy. (I update infrequently, but if you request, i will for sure do that) not turning on mature...
23.6K 585 72
Obviously these are one shots, hence the name. No smut but maybe some fluff. I will be focusing on Logicality and Prinxiety but there will be some De...