Jackpot baby: Devil May Cry 3...

Autorstwa chasy2804

Even though Devil May cry was the first game but I thought it make sense because the begin of Devil May cry 3... Wi臋cej

Mission 1 (Rewrite)
Mission 2 (Rewrite)
Mission 3 (Rewrite)
Mission 4 (Rewrite)
Mission 5 (Rewrite)
Mission 6 (Rewrite)
Mission 7 (Rewrite)
Mission 8 (Rewrite)
Mission 9 (Rewrite)
Mission 10 (Rewrite)
Mission 11 (Rewrite)
Mission 12 (Rewrite)
Mission 13 (Rewrite)
Mission 14 (Rewrite)
Mission 16 (Rewrite)
Mission 17(Rewrite)
Mission 18(Rewrite)
Mission 19(Rewrite)
Mission 20(Rewrite)

Mission 15 (Rewrite)

672 16 0
Autorstwa chasy2804

Dante's POV

Me and (Y/n) were walking towards the door, but before we could, we see a bright light and feathers around us, so we turned around to see a demon that has big white wings before we see it coming towards us.  We looked at the demons before we started attacking the demons with our guns before I used my swords to slash at the two demons.  (Y/n) used the guitar to shoot some bat waves at the demons, "Bulls eye." (Y/n) says to herself.  

Once we got rid of the two demons, we open the door and we see those big ass demon spiders that were in the room, "You ready?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Yeah, let's do this." (Y/n) said to me with a smirk on her face.  We started fighting the spider demons with our weapons, before I noticed a spider was going to attack (Y/n), but (Y/n) just dodges the spider before she fired her guns at the spider-demons, "I will always hate spiders." (Y/n) says to herself.  I just chuckled at her before we were able to get rid of the spider-demons.  We left the room and we were in an area where it was kinda familiar, but we just couldn't remember it, "Dante, come look at this weird door." (Y/n) said to me.  

I started walking towards the weird door that (Y/n) was looking at, "It looks like we are missing something." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at the weird door before telling her, "I am guessing, we need to find three missing pieces." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Well, let's get going." (Y/n) says to me.  We were walking  towards the two doors and we opened it to see the big dead demon that was still outside, "So, what are we looking for?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Something that can get us to move forward." I said to (Y/n).  

I was looking around the room before my eyes spotted those wheels that I needed to activate by using my sword.  I used my sword and I was able to hit it before we heard a noise, "I am guessing those are the sounds that we need to go?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Maybe, let's go and check it out." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looked at me before we left the room and we were walking towards the spider-demons room.  Once we were in the spider-demons room, we noticed a wheel that looks like it could be activate by my sword again, so I used my sword and I was able to slashed it good before we felt the tower started to shake a bit.

(Y/n) just made sure that she was able to balance herself, before the tower stopped shaking, "Dante. Look at the door." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at the door and the wheel changed, "I am thinking if you hit the wheel, then something must be unlocked or something has moved." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, you're right. I don't know how I got a smart girlfriend?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "It's because you love me a lot and you couldn't get rid of me." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "You damn straight that you can't get rid of me." I said to (Y/n) with a little smirk on my face.

(Y/n) just giggled at me before we started walking towards the door.  I opened the door for me and (Y/n) and we were in a room that has those clock tower gears were moving, "This is the first that I am going to say this, but I am praying that we don't have those demon birds in here with us." I said to myself.  (Y/n) just looks at me before she gives me a smirk, "This is the first time that you are asking for help from God, but God should help you because you are doing the same way that you're father did in the past." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "(Y/n). I may be half-human and half-demon. Even though I can't be like everyone else that believes in their own God." I said to (Y/n).

(I am sorry for everyone who believes in different religions or if they don't believe in that stuff. Please forgive me.)

(Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Dante, I may be Catholic, but that doesn't mean that I will never leave you because you are not evil like the rest of the demons. You are different from everyone else. Just know that I will always love you till the very end." (Y/n) said to me with a smile on her face.  I just looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "I never knew that you were Catholic, (Y/n), but still I feel bad now because I got the blood of the demon." I said to (Y/n) with a sad look on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she grabs my hand, "Dante, never forget that you have the human-half as well. Don't ever feel bad, besides maybe your father is in heaven because he took a big risk for his own life and saved human kind." (Y/n) said to me.

I looked at (Y/n) before pulling her close to my chest, "Thank you, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n) with a smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "You're welcome, Dante." (Y/n) says to me.  We pulled away from each other before we started walking around the clock tower gears, "You know Dante. I kinda forgot that these gears are moving." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Same here, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n).

We were walking but we heard a sound that me and (Y/n) know already, "Well this sucks." I said to myself.  (Y/n) just looks at me before she tells me, "Maybe the door in the bottom is open?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked down to see the door was not blocked off, "Get on my back." I said to (Y/n) in a rushing tone in my voice.  (Y/n) got on my back before I jumped down before I started running towards the door to avoid the demon-birds.  I opened the doors and we were walking in a room that has demons to, "You guys just don't know when to give up." I said to myself.  I just used my sword to slash at the demons, while (Y/n) used her guns to shoot at the demons.  We were also avoiding the big swords that were now in the room, "I never saw that coming." (Y/n) muttered out to herself.  

I transformed into my demon form before I started running across the room and it was blocked off, "The hell!?" I yell out in a pissed off tone.  (Y/n) gets off of my back before she was walking towards an item on the floor, "Dante. This is the item that we need for that room." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Oh. Good eyes, (Y/n). I really don't know, what I will do without you." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) puts the item in her pocket before she gets on my back before I start running back towards the doors, but at least there were no demons no more because we were able to get rid of them.  I got out of my demon form before I opened the doors and we were back to the clock tower area, while we were avoiding those demon-birds, we noticed that same wheel that can change areas or levels.

I got my sword out and started slashing at till we felt the ground to shake a bit before it stopped shaking.  I was able to get us back to the door before I opened the door and we were in a room that had those sharp spinning things, but now they were upside down, "(Y/n), you better stay on my back because this things could killed you." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head before she pulls out her gun and starts firing her gun at the demons, while I was running and jumping from those spinning things before we noticed doors were there.  

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante opens the doors and we were in the spider-demons room, 'Why did it have to be the spiders room?' I ask myself in my head.  Dante notices the item that was on a table before he runs and grabs the item of the table before he takes off running with me behind his back, "What? You thought, we were going to fight those spider-demons?" Dante ask me.  I just looked at Dante before telling him, "Well at least we don't have to fight them." I said to Dante with a smile on my face.  Dante just chuckled at me before we left the room and we saw the wheel before Dante slashes the wheel and the room was shaking again.

Time skip still (Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante were able to get the last piece for the weird door that we need to put in.  We were also lucky that we got rid of those spider-demons that were going to kill us before we started running back towards the room that has the weird door that needs three pieces on there.  Once we got to the room, we were able to get the 3 pieces out of our pockets.  Dante had 2 in his pocket, while I had 1 in my pocket as well before we put it on the door and it was now open, "Finally. I never thought, we could go any farther." I said to myself.  Dante just wraps his arm around my waist before he tells me, "Well, we did it. Let's get on this little elevator." Dante said to me.

I just smiled at him before we started walking on the elevator and the elevator went up, "I could use a break right now." I said to myself in a tired voice.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Same here, (Y/n), but we are so closed. We are almost there." Dante said to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yeah, you are right about that. I just need to relax from all of this." I said to Dante.  Dante just pulls me closer to him before he kisses my forehead and the elevator ride is over, "Come on, let's get going." Dante said to me.  I just nod my head at him before we got off of the elevator.

We got out of the elevator, but as soon we got off of the elevator.  The area started to shake a bit.  Dante was holding me to make sure that I didn't lose my balance before I noticed Dante changed into his demon form real quick before he was switched back to his human form.  It happened a few more times with Dante switching back and forth with his demon and form, "Dante? You're powers..." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence before Dante looks down at me, "I know. It must mean that Arkham must have done something to make me glitched out of my powers." Dante said to me.

I was going to say something to him, but we noticed demons were here with us.  Dante lets me go before he pulls his two guns out before he starts talking to himself, "Now, this is what I'm talking about!" Dante yells out to himself.  Dante points his guns at the demons and starts firing at them, while I was firing my guns out to the demons as well to killed them.

Czytaj Dalej

To Te偶 Polubisz

640 46 19
I'd like to say our story started when I was handed the Death Note by the golden, bejeweled Death God, but that's not the true beginning of my story...
9.3K 380 93
(The cover doesn't belong to me. I just found it on google; I only did the heading on it.) Four years after Dante saved Vergil from falling into the...
358K 8.8K 128
Everyone knows that the Demon Sparda had twin sons, Vergil and Dante. However unbeknownst to everyone, Sparda had a third son with another woman. Ent...
2.5K 106 23
Fear. Pain. Hatred. Rage. The words repeated over and over in Seara's head as she made her way to Devil May Cry to find the legendary devil hunter, D...