Diversus Est a Bella Artes

By ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... More

1
2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
chapter 25
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
Untitled Part 33
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

30

2.9K 86 11
By ZoomieZoomie324

"Oh lord. D-Did she really?" Hari burst into laughter. Sitting on the wall of the great hall was Educational Decree Thirty-One. Boys and girls must not be within six inches of each other. Hari was rolling around on the ground, scaring some of the students from her normal stoic face in public. She wiped a tear from her tired eyes, having stayed up last night to talk to Tom. She watched as Terry cuddled up to Draco, and Pansy doing the same thing to Millie. Hari sighed, before an idea struck her. She would make everyone homosexual until Umbitch took down her rule. She knew Umbridge wouldn't be in the school today, and everyone had to eat lunch in the great hall, according to Educational Degree seven. Hari stormed into the hall, her friends following behind her, confused. She walked up to where Dumbledore was sitting, stood up on the table, and coughed, getting the attention of the rest of the students. Dumbledore had no idea what she was doing.

"So, you probably all saw Umbridge's new Educational Degree." She got a quiet murmur of 'yes'. "If you haven't, I will tell you what it is." She made her voice super high pitched, by holding her wand to her throat. She sounded a lot like the pink toad. "Boys and Girls must not be within six inches of each other! Now, how does that make you all feel? Terrible, I hope!" She cackled in Umbridge's high voice, sending shivers down the staff's side. "Now, I must all spell you all to partner up with a friend of your choice, and be extremely cuddly. Show Umbridge that us students will reign supreme against her rules!" The students started cheering, people standing up and clapping, especially those redheaded Weasley twins. Hari hopped down to finish eating, before she went back to the common room. She threw some floo powder into the fireplace, calling Tom to her. The tall brunette walked through after a few minutes, a scowl on his face.

"Sorry Love. Had to deal with some stupid Veela scum. What is it you need?" Hari excitedly told him her plan, not noticing his sharp smirk.

"So, how were you planning to make those hickies?" He said as he slid behind her. Hari flushed a pretty red when she felt Tom's hot breath on her neck. She stuttered a reply.

"I-I was g-going to draw them on!" She let out a small moan when Toms sharp teeth collided with her neck, biting down on it. Hard. She let out a loud shriek when one of Tom's skilled hands found its way up her shirt, his chapped lips still leaving bite marks on her tan neck. His lips reached behind her ear, and he began to suck on the tight skin. Hari felt her knees go weak, but Tom held her up with his vacant hand.

"Now, I think that looks more realistic, doesn't it?" She flushed into the conjured mirror as she weekly nodded. Her neck and shoulders were covered in sexy bites and hickeys, stating Tom's claim over the noirete. Tom ran a cold, soothing hand down her shoulders, nibbling on her ear. She giggled when he blew air into it before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. Said kiss held so much feeling, so much love, so much passion, that Tom himself, the Dark Lord, blushed a pink hue. Hair loved when he showed small emotions like this. She kissed his cheek once more before excusing herself for bed, as she had a lot to plan for the next day.

Needless to say, Umbridge lost her shit.

uwu

"Well well well. It seems that we are missing a certain redheaded bimbo." Hari said as she walked into the room, dragging a person behind her. "And I found her, with the words 'Traitor' ingrained into her forehead! Wow, aren't we lucky!" The Slytherins, and a few Ravenclaws in the group laughed while the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors cringed. They didn't know Hari could be so dark. "Moon, how much time do we have until Umbridge gets here with the aurorus?" She asked the blonde.

"Approximately ten minutes, My Lady." Hari nodded, enjoying the fearful looks crossing the other students. She laughed.

"Umbridge is spreading around a rumor that I am a Dark Lord because I have a dark core, and other things like that, so I just decided to roll with it. Now, as you can see, there are four different doors for you all to go down and leave. Me, Moon, Dray, and Terry will be the last to leave. I am going to cast a different spell on me so that only Umbridge will see me leave." Suddenly, they heard a loud banging sound, and saw cracks on the entrance wall. They heard Umbridge's high pitched voice, telling the Aurors hit it harder. Hari put a finger to her lips, shushing the students as they all ran to their house door. Hari nodded, watching as the Gryffindor and Hufflepuffs tried to all go through the door at once. Luna sent the cumbersome students a glare, and they instantly formed a line to walk through the door. Luna let out a quiet giggle, glad that her 'Glare Training' from Hari actually worked. Hari groaned as the door was banged into again, creating a small hole to see through. It was only as big as a peep hole, but was big enough to shove a wand through. Hari quickly waved her wand only to be hit with a spell, and she blacked out to her friends' yells.

Uwu

Hari woke up to the sight of Umbridge's devastated office, and three men. She instantly knew who they were. Kingsley Shacklebolt, Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, and Andrew Collins. Two were in Tom's inner circle, while Collins was a new recruit. They all knew who she was, and to leave her alone. Kingsley was a tall black wizard and was broad shouldered. He was bald, and wore a single gold hoop earring. He had a slow, deep voice that was incredibly reassuring. In contrast with many other wizards, he was capable of dressing properly as a Muggle, to the point that the Muggle Prime Minister could not tell the difference, according to Tom

"See! What did I tell you! A dark witch! You can see that she has a dark core. I say she should be in Azkaban for life. She obviously supports You-Know-Who!" Hari snorted.

"Yes, because I obviously want to serve the man who murdered my parents." Moody and Shacklebolt barely contained their laughter. "No, actually, I was corresponding with Voldemort," She cackled in glee when the toad flinched. "And he agreed that I should stay neutral, so here I am. A neutral witch!"

"Lies! I say Veritaserum!" Hair rolled her eyes.

"Can't use it. I'm pregnant, remember? I think you remember my announcement, the fire works Fred and George set off, Draco crying his eyes out, Dumbledore sobbing. That actually made me laugh. He is such an idiot, thinking he could stop it. Did you know that Draco and Terry got married? I'm actually getting Married soon. I would say I'm sorry for not inviting you, but I'm not!" She gave the witch a cheeky, sharp grin.

"Well, you can easily get rid of that little vermin inside of you!" Suddenly, the office door slammed open, Snape and Sirius walking inside, along with the Minister of Magic himself. Umbridge paled, before scowling and raising her wand. Fudge flicked his wand, and silent ropes wound themselves around her.

"What is this! I am simply stamping out the filth!" Sirius growled, Severus' hand holding her papa back.

"Our daughter told us how you were trying to cut off the school learning defense, then proceeded to use these Blood Quills on students when they disobeyed you. Have anything to say about that, Umbridge?" The sneer her papa had on his normally optimistic, joyful face was scary, even causing Fudge to shiver. He quickly regained his bearings, turning to scowl at the woman.

"Yes, and telling people that I, the Minister of Magic, allowed you to harm children? What were you thinking! Children have tried to enroll out of Hogwarts because your quills are literally killing them! I should have taken you out of Hogwarts the moment Hari said something!" Umbridge then burst into tears, snot rolling down her fat, pudgy face.

"No! I love you cornelius! I only tried to get Dumbledore to stop planning an army! Potter is a part of it! She is also a Dark Lord!" Hair burst out into a cruel laughter as Fudge suddenly shot a crucio at the grovelling toad.

"Our Lady is NOT a Dark Lord!" A gleeful smile fell to his lips as he suffered the after affects of pure dark magic. "She is emptomine of the Dark." He gave a gleeful giggle before sinking into a pink couch, random giggles making its way into the silence, joining Hari's quiet cackles. Soon, the toad was full out bawling, about how the Dark Lord was corrupting everything, and how he should be killed. Hari sneered, pushing a white shoe into her nose, causing blood to squirt out.

"Oh look. Your blood got on my favorite pair of shoes! What a shame. Getting blood out of clothes in general is just hard, but out of white clothes? It just isn't possible! Poor house elves, they're going to be getting your blood out of these carpets for years." A cruel smirk fell on her mouth. "But, I doubt you'll live that long."

Graphic Torture Scene ahead, kind of.

Hari pulled a beautiful ruby knife from a hidden pocket in her skirt. She had a manic gleam in her eyes that was slightly frightening to the three men, who were simply standing and watching in morbid curiosity. They didn't know whether to stop her, or try to join in.

"You see, I have been waiting to use this precious tool, but I didn't want to try it on a student. I'm not that cruel. Then you came along!" She giggled as she knelt to the crying woman. "I thought, what a perfect opportunity! A fat toad to dissect!" She dipped the knife into the toads arm, exactly where her own words were cut in deep. She laughed softly as blood spilled from the shallow wound. She dipped the knife into the cut again, going through muscles, loving the feel of them tearing against her palm. She had her hand resting on the arm, feeling the muscles rip and ripple. She could hear the abusive woman muttering 'It's all a dream, all a dream. Only a nightmare. I'll wake up any second now. Just a dream. Not real, not real. Not real' over and over again.

How long had she been out cold? Umbridge couldn't tell you. Her lips were parched and hunger growls in her stomach, as she hadn't eaten since yesterday night. She was trying to lose weight after all. She cracked open her eyes to better perceive how deep in shit she was. Blackness continued to engulf her, and a tremor of panic vibrated in her core. She was blind, sightless, motionless, restrained. She was as good as dead against this girl. She was a pure satan herself. Umbridge felt her body burning, her arms being carved into, her teeth bloody and mouth filling with blood. She heard Kingsly mutter something sounding like, "Ugliest toad I have ever seen". Her eyes twitched downwards slightly, only to see her own intestines being played with by Potter herself, her whole body vibrating in joy, before she turned to glare at the man.

"Who are we to judge? Toads all look the same on the inside with all this useless covering gone. Take away all the decorations and we're all as ugly. We hide darkness devoid of conscience inside ourselves, we keep people like her, hidden in the secretive corners of our hearts, livers, lungs in our brains! The Dark wants to exterminate people like her! It's our job to bring them into daylight, to let them burn in the purge of the illumination. Which is exactly what she must be going through now." Her cold voice grew an edge of lust. "Her hidden demons are contorted in spasms of agony as we speak. They twist and writhe in time with the physical spasms of her body! See her squirm and groan! That is her darker side answering to the caress of light! Only if Tom could see me know! He'd love me even more! You know, you're really pretty covered in blood! Especially with all of your hair shaved off, like it is. You're looking more like a toad everyday! Oh well! I should clean up now! Bye bye! We can play tomorrow, if you're still alive. Collin, clean up your puke. Alastor, clean her up a bit, will you? I want my toys to last a little while longer."

If anyone saw Hari skipping through the halls of Hogwarts, dripping in blood, pieces of organs hanging onto her, no one said anything. No ghosts or paintings. No creaking Hogwarts floors or the walls that move. They all thought the same thing. That bitch deserved it.

It's over now!

Hari walked into the common room, blood and lust rolling off her in waves. They shivered at the maniacal gleam in her eyes, not wanting to upset her. She looked as if she had thrown in six million crucio's. 'Kind of like Auntie Bella.' Draco thought aimlessly.

"The toad has been sufficiently tortured! I don't know if she will survive another night! Hopefully she does! I want to play with her intestines some more! Did you know, they are quite large?" She kept rambling about her certain body parts, making some of the students green, and even a few puke and gag. If they hadn't already seen her walk in looking like a murder scene. She was suddenly shook out of her ramblings, and gave one last dark smile before heading up to her private room. They all got private rooms in Slytherin, fifth year and above. She heard Tom gasp as she walked in, blood drying to her skin. SHe gave him a -Slightly maniacal- loving smile. Tom, having no clue what to do, as this has never happened before, just watched as she made her way to her bathroom. Once he heard the shower start, he rubbed his hard on and followed her in.

Okay, now my attempt at writing a sexual scene. You can skip, it isn't important.

Even though he had seen her naked body a many times before, seeing her covered in blood almost made him explode. He knew that Hari was scared that he would find another girl to have while she was pregnant, but he didn't want another girl. His precious Hari was everything to him, and watching her rub her protruding stomach while she showered made his cold heart swell. He quietly slipped in behind her, wrapping lovingly around her shoulders.

"Hello Tom." He nuzzled into her wet hair, enjoying the steaming water hitting their faces. He let his fingers travel to her lower regions, making her chuckle. "No sex during the second trimester Tom." Tom just grunted, not stopping his assault. She could feel his penis sticking into her back, and the way he was caressing her sides.

"I'm not gonna find some new chick to have my way with. I love you, and our unborn child with all of my heart. You bring something from me that no one ever will. You are my world." He lightly rubbed circles around a certain spot on her walls, causing the girl to shiver. Bastard. "I love you so much Hari, and when our wedding happens, I will love you even more. You will finally be mine, and I am yours." Hari felt Tom orgasm on her back softly, and she was soon following. Hearing Tom's sweet words made their time together even sweeter, and she wouldn't let him go, even if she was promised the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 935 55
He's lost and confused. He's a death eater. But he's madly in love, her life means more to him than his own. Explicit content
4.7K 197 64
"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life in ways unknown and unimaginable. Yet s...
245K 5.8K 26
The life he lived, a lie. Almost everyone was completely different than what he originally thought. And so his anger fuels him to go through a journe...
15.9K 519 29
After the Battle of Hogwarts was anyone really the same? Could they be the same? Especially a former Death Eater. She envied how her friends went ba...