Love Will Save The Day (Slow...

Od nippyXOmike4e

This is just a lil something about nippy and mike.... I'll try and update as much as I can but check out my o... Více

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 (continued)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 25

114 8 0
Od nippyXOmike4e

Two months passed and Nippy was now 5 months pregnant and home alone with Kadence while Michael was at the studio and Kris decided to show up.

Whitney: You done playing, baby girl ? *she seen Kadence walk to her* Now, we gotta pick them up, okay ? *the doorbell rang*

Kadence: Mommy. *pointed at the door*

Whitney: Let's go see who it is, baby. *picked her up*

Kadence: Daddy ?

Whitney: No, can't be daddy baby, he's working. *opened the door and gasped* This has to be a dream. Look who finally came to visit.

Kristina: It's not and don't be like that smart ass. *hugged her and kissed Kadence* Hey, sissy.

Whitney: *giggled* Heyy baby. How you been ?

Kristina: I'm better. *they walked into the living room*

Whitney: Where's Jazzy?

Kristina: With Maine, as always. You know she's a daddy's girl. *they sat down*

Whitney: Right. *they giggled* Can I ask you something ?

Kristina: Sure, baby.

Whitney: . . .You sure you're better ? Like, how have you REALLY been ?

Kristina: *sighed* Truthfully, work has kind of been distracting me from what's happened so it's been what and what with me. I'm slowly getting there though.

Whitney: You look happy, really. The conflict between you and Maine ? Y'all good or what ?

Kristina: It'll never be good for a while but he forgave me. Hell, I don't see how but you know things happen. I am happy, though. We finally cleared baby girls room and I've come to accepting everything.

Whitney: I knew y'all would come to some type of closure; if I can say that. I'm happy you're happy.

Kristina: *smiled* Yeah and I'm sorry for not calling and being distant.

Whitney: Girl, you don't have to apologize. I should hit you for that.

Kristina: *chuckled* Why ?

Whitney: We tell each other all the time that we gotta put ourselves first. I did not take anything personal cause I understood.

Kristina: *nodded her head as her eyes narrowed* ....Pregnant ?

Whitney: *covered her face* I know don't get on my ass. There was a lot going on at the time, I didn't want to ruin anything, plus, not everybody knows.

Kristina: *glanced at her stomach* Nippyyyy ! I'm so happy for you and Michael !

Whitney: So you don't feel no type of way for me not saying something sooner ?

Kristina: ...Matter of fact ? Hell yes, I do ! *they laughed* I talked to your ass at the party and you sat in my face at MY house and didn't say shit.

Whitney: I'm sorry, baby. For real I am but again I felt like it was inappropriate and we were there for my pumpkin.

Kristina: That's cool. Your ass was hiding it well.. that face gave it away for me but I ain't wanna speak on it. *they giggled* I was waiting for your ass to tell me !

Whitney: I'm sorryyyy ! *leaned over and hugged her as she whined a bit* You know now.

Kristina: Yes I do. *rubbed Nippy's belly* How's my baby been treating you ? *picked up Kady*

Whitney: All she wants is daddy !

Kristina: Somebody's taking your spot so you acting brand new with mommy, huh. *kissed Kady*

Whitney: I pray they become the best of friends, Lord. That little attitude though is something else, child.

Kristina: Oh, yes ! I'm knowing it is ! Now, you probably gone have Michael's ass out his mind if it's another girl, child.

Whitney: Mmh mmh ! Lord, please ! *whined as Kris giggled*

Kristina: Poor Mike ! He bout to be dealing with nothing but attitude ! I'ma have to come save my brother.

Whitney: Oh wow ! I am not that bad. *pushed her playfully*

Kristina: Who you telling ? Child please !

Whitney: You're so wrong, Kris !

Kristina: You love me, though. *smirked*

Whitney: I do ! You're lucky. And how you just changed the conversation like that.

Kristina: *snickered* I don't know.. but, you weren't going to tell nobody ?

Whitney: I wanted it to be a surprise I guess.

Kristina: Mmhmm, so how far are we ?

Whitney: 5 months. Six in a few days.

Kristina: It has not been that long ?

Whitney: It don't seem like it but it has.

Kristina: What the hell, girl. I gotta stop this "disappearing " shit.

Whitney: Why is it that I always have to remind you to put yourself first ? It's like you be forgetting our talks or something. Michael and I know why you have to do it. The family knows why you have to do it. It's okay !

Kristina: I just feel like I'm missing out on a lot, that's all.

Whitney: I promise you're not and if you were, you know I'd let you know. If you feel that getting away is helping you which will help your family then you do it. Don't apologize for shit.

Kristina: . . . You think Ji would cheat on me ? Be honest.

Whitney: I can't answer that.

Kristina: Yeah you can.

Whitney: I honestly don't know. I know he's done it before but I don't think he'd hurt you like that.

Kristina: You know how he is so can you say that and believe it ?

Whitney: *humped her shoulders* I can say what I want but at the same time I don't know. So, I'm going to stick with what I do know.

Kristina: *giggled* You're just talking.

Whitney: *snickered* I don't know what else you want me to say. And you're sitting up here saying it when you know mama tells us the tongue is a powerful thing.

Kristina: And she does but I just can't shake the thought of it happening.

Whitney: It's not, so stop it.

Kristina: Anyway, what you naming the baby ?

Whitney: We don't know...

Kristina: *winced* The hell ? Is it a boy or a girl, Nip ?

Whitney: We don't know !

Kristina: *shook her head* Lord knows we've been through this too many times before. Make it easier on y'all. We complicate the hell out of trying to think of baby names.

Whitney: We really do but honestly if it's a boy, we'll name him after Mike..

Kristina: *titled her head* And if it's a girl ?

Whitney: *humped her shoulders* Same. Name her after her father.

They heard the door open...

Michael: Where is my wife !? *he yelled a bit*

Whitney: In here, honey...

Kristina: He's a trip.

Whitney: Ain't he, girl ? *seen Michael walk in* Hey lover.

Michael: Wassup beautiful. *leaned down to kiss her* And hello to my favorite sister-in-law. *kissed her cheek*

Kristina: Oou ! I'm telling !

Michael: I'll call everybody and tell'em myself.

Kristina: Nippy, I'm through with him. *they laughed* Your ass play too, much.

Michael: Look at daddy baby ! *picked up Kadence* You missed dad ? I missed you ?

Whitney: She's been asking for you all day ! *looked at Kady* Didn't want to be bothered with me today but I gotchu.

Michael: Uh oh, now you got mommy jealous of you. *he kissed her head* How my stubborn ass brother been ?

Kristina: *sighed* How you gone answer your own question ?

Whitney: *snickered*

Michael: *smirked* Shut up.

Kristina: *humped her shoulders* You asked.

Michael: Right. *sat between them*

Kristina: ...You think he'll cheat on me ?

Whitney: What the hell, Kris !*leaned her head on her hand* Stop it.

Kristina: I will not. Michael ?

Michael: *rocked Kady* I mean he's known for the shit– *nippy hit him* Babe ?

Whitney: Why ?

Michael: Baby, she asked.

Whitney: Still... *rolled her eyes*

Michael: *sighed* Anyway... My brother loves you with every damn bone in his body. I've known him to mess over a few but I don't think he'd do it to you.

Kristina: *nodded her head* If y'all saying the same thing then it could be true..

Michael: *threw his hands up in the air* Right. So, don't ask me nothing else cause ima tell it like it is and my wife gone be on my ass all night. *stood up*

Whitney: Sure as hell is. Sometimes people don't really need the truth.

Michael: You're right but she asked.

Kristina: I asked her too but she told me she couldn't answer it.

Michael: Well... I'm just telling what I know but I honestly don't think he'd hurt you like that. Yes, he was mad cause the shit happened to him but eventually the shit you dish out will come back to bite you in the ass.

Kristina: Right, right.

Whitney: Baby, it's time for her to go upstairs. She done went to sleep.

Michael: She took a nap today ?

Whitney: Yeah but it wasn't long.

Michael: Oh Lord. You know it's gone be impossible for me to lay her down.

Whitney: *nodded her head* I know. Honestly, she shouldn't even wake up.

Kristina: She gone wake up some time tonight.

Whitney: He got it. I'm not getting up. *they giggled*

Kristina: Awe, baby be having you tired huh ? *rubbed her stomach*

Whitney: Girl ! Tired ain't the word but I love it. I'm not doing much which is good.. had a few interviews but that's it.

Kristina: You visited a few hospitals too, I seen.

Whitney: Oh yeahh, I did.

Kristina: Baby brain. *shook her head*

Whitney: *giggled* Leave me alone, shit.

Kristina: I can't wait, I swear!

Whitney: I know! I'm excited too!

Kristina: Are y'all gonna keep it a secret or just tell everybody when y'all can?

Whitney: I want to keep it a secret but I don't know yet.. we'll decide on something soon.

Kristina: Just let me know.. you know I'm here.

Whitney: Of course, you'll be the first to know.

Kris spent the rest of the day at Mike and Nippy's, leaving before it got too late.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.1K 1.8K 175
Love.. Friendship..Romance
137K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
9.7K 297 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
25.9K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...