Chapter 21

It's now the mid day of the next morning and Nippy was in the middle of taking the new test while Michael was on the bed setting a timer.

Michael:you ready, babe? *picked up his watch*

Whitney:yeah I am. *walked out the bathroom* Are you ready though?

Michael:I'm ready. *looked at the test in her hand* We have a minute left, baby?

Whitney:why am I so nervous like this is our first baby?

Michael:maybe because we didn't plan for this to happen after saying we didn't want anymore.

Whitney:right. *tilted her head* ...Can we look now?

Michael:*looked at his watch* Yep yep yep.

Whitney:*looked at the test* Well. . . . We're...having another baby.

Michael:told you. *smiled* Let's get ready for another baby then. *kissed her* We don't have nothing to worry about and we can both still work for a bit.

Whitney:not if I'm further than we think.

Michael:we'll figure something out?

Whitney:let's get ready to go then. Our babies are too close in age.

Michael:I don't see anything wrong with that. Look at me and my siblings.

Whitney:I bet you, we've had sex more than your parents did and we're not close to 9, almost 10 babies.

Michael:back in the day, there was really nothing to do but have sex, raise a family and work to support that family.

Whitney:right but mama Katie and Joe were probably just bored cause there's only 3 of us on my side.

Michael:they probably were. *they laughed*

They left out the house and headed to their personal doctor. Meanwhile, at Katherine's house, she's had Kady bug for a week. Just to do some bonding and it was the same with Cissy.

Katherine:you've been having fun with grandma and granddad huh? *Kadence laughed and kissed her grandmother* you're so sweet, precious.

Jermaine:we're getting ready to head out mama. *walked in with Jazzy*

Katherine:okay baby. *kissed them* y'all be safe, please. And kiss Krissy for me. I know she's been busy and I've barely seen her. I miss her.

Jermaine:I'll be sure to tell her, mother. We'll make some time to come back over.

Katherine:have to. You know our annual family get together is next week.

Jermaine:never forget. And we're gonna do Jazzy's 2nd birthday here by the way. *smirked*

Katherine:that's fine. You probably been planning that.

Jermaine:I mean, your house is right in the middle mother. Everybody else is just far out.

Katherine:I have no problem with it and you know that.

Jermaine:love you and thank you. *he and Jazzy kissed her and left out*

Katherine:your uncle is something, ain't he? *she and Kady giggled*

Meanwhile, Mike and Whit just pulled up to mama Katie's house.

Katherine:you finished, big girl? *Kady nodded her head* that's good, I'm so proud of you. *kissed her and heard the door opening*

Michael:ma? *called out to her*