Eva Harlene: Daughter of Hades

By fictionalpplhmu

So... I'm a demigod, ya, crazy right?! For those of you who don't know a demigod is the daughter/son of a god... More

Authors Note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
A/N
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one

Prolouge

381 3 0
By fictionalpplhmu

Gods. Greek gods. They are the center of all the universe, heroes, incredible beings. Or so they say. But their fake, obviously fake.
Clearly.
Except... what if their not.
What if... what if the gods lived and had children with mortals, and the children became demigods.
Because they did.
And they are still around, ordinary(ish) people often with ADHD and dyslexia.
And I am one. My name is Eva Harlene.
But I am slightly different, even for a demigod. For one, I'm not dyslexic and the other I actually knew that I was a demigod before... well before everything. My life is pretty messed up. And it's about to become even more insane.
You see, someone stole Zeus' lightning bolt. And he thinks it was me. Daughter of Hades, working for my father, a conspiracy.
Now I need to prove that it wasn't.
But first a backstory. You see typically these stories start on a demigods thirteenth birthday. But for me, it started way back on my sixth birthday.

The day my mother died.
The day that everything changed.

The one day
That I will never
Forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 651 40
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...
15.3K 422 30
I'm Mia Barone and this if you choose to believe it this is my story. Ever since I can remember I've felt like I'm being watched, like I'm being st...
178 22 29
Disclaimer : I do not own anything related to the PJO or HOO books or show, those belong entirely to the amazing Uncle Rick. All I own is Krys and he...
397K 6.5K 22
12.2020 edit: Wow! It's wild to be logging into Wattpad again but hi-- I'm Amalia (Grace is a childhood nickname) and I'm not 13 anymore! Having a Wa...