thug love 2

By yofavvvroyal

hailey is still going threw life but within dealing with javarion , taking care of family , and killing . new... More

c1
c2
c3
c4
c5
c6
c7
c8
c9
c10
c11
c12
c13
c14
c15
c16
c17
c18
c19
c20
c21
c22
c23
c24
c25
c26
c27
c28
c29
c30
c31
c32
c33
c34
c35
character info & q & a
c36
c37
c38
c39
c40
c41
c42
c43
c44
c45
c46
c47
c48
c49
c50
c51
c52
c53
c54
c55
c56
c58
c59
c60
c61
c62
c63
c64
c65
c66
c67
c68
c69
c70
c71
c72
c73
c74
c75
c76
c77
c78
c79
c80
thug love 3 is out

c57

3K 103 25
By yofavvvroyal

JAVARION POV
1 WEEK LATER
excuse all mistakes 😭😭😭

i been fighting to protect myself in here . i call my mom everyday and she tells me a prayer and been calling hailey to make sure she ok , im mad bc they changed my visitation to today .

the officer walked to visitation and i see my beautiful baby standing up .

they stopped when we got at the table and they took the cuff off and my baby came into my arms .

i hugged her bck tight and then she pulled out the hug and examined my scratches .

i got in a few fights .

i saw tears began to fill in her eyes and she said "baby u ok ?" .

"yeah im fine hailey" i said as we sat down at the table .

"baby u got scratches on ur lip , eyebrows , cheek , and under ur eye" she said .

"from beating niggas asses" i said .

"im worry ab u , baby" she said crying .

"im alright hailey dont worry ab me , im fine and i dont want u to stress bc u might lose the baby" i said .

"boy im not pregnant" she said laughing .

"ik but how u been ?" i said smirking .

"good what ab u ?" she said .

"living" i said .

"thats good , i miss u" she said .

"i miss you 2" i said .

10 MINS LATER

"alright times up" the officer yelled .

i got up and haikey did and she ran to me and hugged me and said "i love you" .

"i love you 2" i said as i pulled out the hug .

her head was down so i picked her head up with my finger and kissed her and said "we together forever" .

"ik" she said smiling as they put me in cuffs .

LEONDRA POV

brillion jr was sleep on my stomach and me and leona was watching princess and the frog .

"mommy those muffins things look good" leona said referring to the things tiana bake .

"they do baby" i said .

brillion jr was sucking on his pacifier and i stroked his hair backing making him turn his head left .

i heard knocks and i picked up brillion off my stomach and got up carrying him in the shoulder hold .

i walked to the door and got it and see hailey with popeyes in her hand .

40 MINS LATER

"not too much baby" i said feeding brillion jr a french fry .

i took away from him so he can "eat" .

"u not gonna eat leondra ?" bailey said then taking a bite of her big piece of chicken .

"i gotta feed fat fat" i said then feeding brillion jr again .

"tru tru" she said .

"hopefully they get out of being frogs but i love this movie" leona said .

"me 2" hailey said .

QUAN POV
LATER THAT NIGHT

"tell me how u like it" i said giving kamryn her plate of food .

i made some fried chicken , mac and cheese , and spinach .

she took a bite of everything and said "its good" .

"thank you baby" i said .

1 HOUR LATER

me and kamryn laid up and i was rubbing on her booty and she says "goodnight baby i love you" .

"i love you 2" i said .

we kissed and she fell asleep .

i love this girl .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 25.9K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
70.3K 5.7K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
92.1K 2.9K 60
All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a normal life but drama stay following. So...
10.7K 369 30
Released after an unexpected death, she becomes a babysitter for a wealthy rapper. However, her life intertwines with crime once again when an unexpe...