The Painting Stunky (Pokemon...

By FictionalShippinBean

You are a Stunky that loves to Draw and Paint that uses a Pokemon Centre as a home when one day you see 3 Pok... More

Prologue
A/n
Chapter 2
A/n
A/n
A/n
Chapter 3
A/n

Chapter 1

235 3 8
By FictionalShippinBean

2nd POV

You were happily drawing a skeleton you remember having a wierd dream about (if you get the Easter egg I'll give you a cookie uwu) not noticing the 7 year-old boy watching you draw in awe. Once you finished the drawing by signing your name, a loud "Woah!" made you jump in surprise and look at the 7 year-old boy beside you "oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" the boy said softly, calming you down.

The boy looked at your drawing "you're very good at drawing!" the boy said making you blush lightly at the compliment "Stun... (Thanks...)" You muttered shyly. Your stomach grumbled lightly making you blush a bit more as the boy laughed lightly.

"Max! Please leave the Pokemon alone!" Said a new voice as a female walked over to you and the now named 'Max' your stomach grumbled again making the girl turn her head to you as you used your tail to take off the small pouch around your neck and place it in front of you before searching through it only to look down and frown when you noticed that you had no more food in it.

A bowl of Pokemon food was placed in front of you and made you look up at Max who had smiled at you making you smile widely back and hurriedly ate the Pokemon food. Once you finished it you happily hopped on to Max's shoulder and rubbed your head against his cheek, tail swishing happily, making Max and the girl laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC