I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Di...

By missloves2havefun

Imagine your Bree Anderson, the famous supermodel. Imagine you're walking to your car when you are suddenly k... More

I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 16 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 33

13.7K 200 26
By missloves2havefun

Heeey guys! Sorry I took so long to upload! :( My goal was Sunday, but I didn't have the chapter written plus school has been really stressful :( But thank you for understanding :)

From your comments on the last chapter, I found out, I have readers from all over the world! Ahh!! That is so cool! I just, idk, it felt great to know I have readers and fans from different places! :D Thank you to those who commented! :)

Song for this chapter: Summer Love, I really love that song :)

Enjoy

*********************************************************************************

Matt was only staying 2 weeks, and then was going back to his squad. The next 2 weeks, I tried to spend more time with him, and Eliza, because Eliza had decided to also head back to San Francisco the same day that Matt left.

I also balanced out spending time with Zayn, but he understood. The boys were also heading into the recording studio, so I saw less of them. It was sad, but we made up for it by spending time together, not to mention the great prank war we were having.

Today was the last day that Eliza and Matt were here, and me and the boys, and also El and Dani, were going to make it special. We just didn't know what to do.

"What should we do?" said Louis excitedly.

"We have to do something for both Matt and Eliza" I said.

"I have an idea!" yelled Niall.

"What Niall?"

"Take them to eat! To Nandos!" he yelled happily. He reminded me of a little kid, he is so adorable!

"No! We can take go carting" yelled Harry, excited.

"Eliza doesn't like that, but nice idea" I told him.

"NO! WE WILL GO ICE SKATING!" yelled Louis.

"Haha, I'd love to see Matt ice skate" said Liam.

"Or how about we take them Laser Tagging?" said Zayn.

"I like your way of thinking" I told him, and he smiled proudly.

"So, Laser Tagging it is!" said Eleanor.

"Where are you taking us?" asked Matt.

"Dude, shut up, you're worse than me" said Eliza. He stuck out his tongue.

It stayed silent for a bit in the car.

"Are we there yet?" said Eliza. We rolled our eyes.

"Almost!" said an over-excited Harry. Eliza giggled, and Harry smiled at her, holding her hand. I smiled at them, and rested my head against Zayn's shoulder. I felt him give kiss my forehead, and I smiled even more.

"WE'RE HERE!" yelled Louis. Eliza and Matt instantly lit up when they saw where we were at.

"You guys are going down!" said Matt, running into the Laser Tag place, looking like a little kid in Disneyland. We laughed at him and went inside.

"Alright, how are we gonna do teams?" asked Liam.

"I'm with Eliza!" yelled Harry, and Eliza smiled.

"Hazza! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" yelled Louis. We laughed.

"Maybe..." said Harry, hugging Eliza.

"Oh hells no!" said Louis, snapping his fingers in a Z formation. "I will not tolerate this! ELEANOR LOVE, WE ARE JOINING THE DARK SIDE!" yelled Louis, hugging Eleanor dramatically. She giggled.

"I NEED MY PARTNER IN CRIME FOR THIS! BREE, YOU AND ZAYN ARE WITH ME! YOU TOO SERGEANT MATTILDA!" yelled Louis.

I saluted Louis, linking arms with Zayn and pulling him to Louis's side, and Matt just rolled his eyes and came to our side, excitement in his face.

"NIALL, LIAM, AND DANIELLE, COME TO THE LIGHT!" yelled Harry, and they laughed and joined him and Eliza.

"DARK SIDE'S BETTER, WE HAVE COOKIES! OREO COOKIES TO BE EXACT!" yelled Louis, and I smiled at him proudly.

"And Starbucks!" piped up Eleanor.

"STARBUCKS AND OREOS FOR MY TEAM!" yelled Louis, fist pumping.

"WELL WE HAVE HARIBOS AND NANDOS!" yelled Harry, and Niall's face instantly lit up with a huge smile.

"LET THE BETTER TEAM WIN! AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!" yelled Louis, and ran to the opposite direction.

"Louis, this way!" I said.

"FOR NARNIA!" yelled Louis, running back to the right direction.

We got set up, my team was blue and the other team was red. We had the laser guns, the vests, and even walkie talkies.

"Team huddle!" yelled Matt, and my team got together.

"Alright, we need to make a plan. We are so winning Curly's team" said Matt, excitement in his voice.

"Alright, I have got a good one!" yelled Louis.

"It better be a good one, Lou" said Matt.

"That's Carrot King to you" said Louis, flipping imaginary hair with his hand.

"Alright, it's going to be, me and Starbucks lover-"

"Wait, we're using the code names?" asked Zayn.

"Yes, Zayn my dear but DON'T INTERUPT!" yelled Louis. "Okay, so me and Starbucks lover are gonna be working together, as is Oreo Princess and Lord Mirror. Sergeant Mattilda, you're one man for them self" finished Louis.

"I can handle that" said Matt. Louis nodded.

He then continued to whisper the plan, and we nodded, agreeing.

"Not a bad plan, Carrot King" I said.

"Thank you Oreo Princess" said

"You're going down, Curly!" yelled Matt.

"That's Pussy Masta to you!" yelled Harry.

"Hey, you can't use the code names!" yelled Zayn.

"Uhuh!" yelled Eliza.

"Nuh- uh!" I yelled back, starting in a little fight.

"Alright, break it up" said Matt, all maturely, something that he's not.

"Don't tell me what to do!" yelled Eliza.

"I'm older than you"

"I'm smarter than you" said Eliza.

"You calling me stupid?" yelled Matt.

"It's a well known fact" said Eliza smugly. There was a chorus of "Oooh's!"

"You wanna start with me?" said Matt.

"Come at me Bro" said Eliza, gesturing to him.

"You know what, may the best win" said Matt.

"You're on!" yelled Eliza.

"May the 74th Hunger Games begin!" yelled Louis, and we all scattered, me with Zayn.

"I got your back" said Zayn, and I nodded.

We hid for a little bit, until we spotted Niall. I pointed my laser gun at him and shot his vest, crouching back out of his view.

"What- Oh, come on!" I heard him yell. Me and Zayn smiled. I looked out, to see him muttering, and I spot Matt. Niall's vest goes on again, but Matt shoots him. He nods in my direction, and proceeds.

"Really? Really?" said Niall. We laugh, but he heres us.

"Bree! Zayn!" he yells, and we run for it. We spot Louis and Eleanor, and Eleanor shoots Niall.

"Bree, Zayn, I spotted Harry and Eliza" said Eleanor.

"Liam went that way. There's no sign of Danielle. We'll follow Hazza & Liz" said Louis. We nodded and went our seperate ways, leaving Niall, who's vest was still off.

"I'll go in the front" said Zayn, and he cautiously stepped forward, me following. We heard a sound, and Zayn turned, to see Daddy Direction smiling at us. Liam aims at me, but Zayn gets in front and shoots Liam before he can.

"My knight in shining armor" I said, smiling.

"That deserves a kiss" he said, smirking. I smile, and lean in, and just when our lips are about to touch, Zayn's vest goes off.

"Liam, really?" said Zayn, pulling away.

"Hey, it was a perfect chance" said Liam, shrugging, but then ran off.

"I still want that kiss" Zayn said.

I smiled. "Maybe later, when we're not in the middle of a war" I said.

"But what if I don't make it?" he said, giving me puppy eyes.

I peck him, and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Hey, we need to go, Liam might be giving off our location" I said, and he pouts.

"Fine" he said, still not letting go.

"Zayn" I giggled. He smiled and let go, holding my hand.

"Let's go, love" he said. We walked a bit, being cautious, when Zayn's vest goes off.

"I've been shot!" he said. I turn to see the culprit, and spot Danielle. She spots me and runs off, me and Zayn chasing her. She's pretty fast. Me and Zayn catch up to her, and I shoot her, her vest going off.

"Where's your leader?" I asked.

"I'll never tell!" she said. But there was no need to, I heard Harry scream. Lou and El must have caught up to them. We run to where Harry was screaming, but instead of seeing Lou and El, I see Matt, holding the gun up to Harry and Eliza. They didn't have their guns, I wonder what happened to them.

"Go get 'em, Matt!" I cheered. Danielle, Liam, and Niall also appeared, their vests off, but no sign of Louis and Eleanor.

"Harry, Eliza, any last words?" asked Matt.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS? WHY MATTY WHY?" said Harry.

"What he said" said Eliza, pointing to Harry, who was now crouching on his knees in front of Matt.

"Things just happened" said Matt.

"After all that that happened between us, you end things like this?!" said Harry.

"Wait, hold up!" said Eliza, putting a hand on her hip. "You where cheating on me with this thing?!" she motions Matt.

"No!" said Harry, standing up quickly, but Matt, in a serious voice, said "Yes, yes he was. We wanted to tell you, but we didn't know how"

Eliza looks at them with her mouth open, while we're dying of laughter.

"Harry, I would have thought you had better taste" said Eliza, making us roll on the floor laughing, and Matt grumbles.

"I FOUND HARRY AND ELIZA!" we hear Louis yell, and Eliza takes this opportunity to get Matt's gun while he was distracted, and when Louis came in sight, she shot him.

Louis looked at his vest, and then dramatically fell on the ground.

"Come closer" he beckoned us. We all looked at each other.

"Why?" asked Niall.

"COME CLOSER!" he yelled, and we all ran to him.

"My end is here, I can see the light" said Louis.

"Boobear, don't leave me!" cried Harry.

"But I must leave. Eleanor, thank you for loving me, I will always love you. Boys, thank you for always being there for me. Bree, Eliza, it was an honor getting to know you, you too Sergeant Mattilda"

"Louis-" Liam started, but Louis cut him off.

"No, no hush sweet Liam. I have one last thing. I left the money in the..." Louis trailed, but then his eyes closed and he laid back down.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Harry, falling to his knees and lookig up at the ceiling with his hands up, like they do in the movies.

"Louis, get up" said Eleanor, rolling her eyes.

"Why? I don't wanna" whined Louis.

"Fine no kiss" she said.

"NO! I want a kiss!" said Louis, and in a blink of an eye he was up. Eleanor chuckled, and leaned up to kiss him.

"Reminds me of someone" I said, looking at Zayn. He chuckled. "Can't help to want a kiss, especially one from you" I blushed, and he leaned down to kiss me.

"Please stop with the mushy stuff, it's gross" said Matt.

"Shut up Matt, go find yourself a girl" I said.

"Harry's mine" said Eliza, wrapping her arms around Harry protectively while Harry just stood there smiling like the cheshire cat. Danielle quickly hugged Liam, and he chuckled.

Matt looked at Niall, wiggling his eyebrows, and Niall looked taken aback.

"Niall's taken" said Eliza.

"By who?" asked Matt.

"Charlotte" I said, and Niall blushed.

"She's not really my girlfriend..." Niall trailed.

"Why haven't you asked her out?" asked Liam.

"I want to ask her out in person" said Niall, blushing more. Aww, this is so adorable!

"Aww, Niall!" said Eleanor.

"When is she coming? Or are you flying to California?" asked Harry.

"I'm, I'm not sure. We text all the time, but I don't know if she'll come over here or not" said Niall.

"Don't worry lad, you'll get your chance soon" said Zayn, patting his shoulder. I nodded in agreement.

"Wait, so who won?" asked Matt.

"Team..." what was our team name?" I asked Louis.

"Team... SEXY LLAMAS!" yelled Louis. We looked at him weird.

"Why llamas?" asked Matt.

"Llamas are amazing, DON'T HATE!" yelled Louis.

"Team Sexy Llamas won!" I said.

"Why? Team Harrylicious was better" said Harry.

"Excuse me, we did not come up with that name" said Danielle.

"I like it!" argued Harry.

"You would" said Eliza, rolling her eyes.

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!" sang Matt. He looked so happy, I didn't want to ruin his mood.

"May I mind asking, what was your guy's plan? I heard you talking about a plan" asked Liam.

"We didn't have a plan" said Zayn. Liam looked at us confused.

"We made you guys think we had a plan, when in reality we didn't have one" said Louis.

"Ah, I see. Smart" said Liam.

"And those were some wise words from Louis Tomlinson" I said, making them laugh.

"I'm really gonna miss this" said Eliza.

I hugged her. "I'm gonna miss it too. But hey, you'll come back, you can go to college here and be a fashion designer and I'll be your model"

She laughed. "I still remember we used to dream of that as kids. Your part came true, but now it's mine"

"I'm gonna miss you too" said Matt, his voice rough, and I let go of Eliza to go hug Matt.

"Hey, you'll come soon, right?" I said.

"Of course! Plus there's skype..." he said.

Eliza joined the hug, and soon, everyone was in a huge group hug.

"We will miss you two! It won't be as fun without you guys, but we will all be together again" said Louis, sure of himself.

"Of course" said Matt, and Eliza smiled.

"This is our last day in London, and you guys made it the best. The whole experience has" said Eliza. "This is one of the best things that's ever happened to us. Thank you" Harry wrapped his arm around her, and she smiled up at him.

"Hey, we're a family, right?" I said.

"Of course"

*************************************************************

COMMENT! FAN! VOTE! :)

PS: Expect some drama in the next chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 90 13
  Hey yall this is my first so go easy advice please and this is basically a book like Twilight, but how it would be if you imagine one directi...
2.8M 55.9K 67
What do you do when you come home to find the band One Direction was kidnapped by your best friend? You try not to go to jail is one thing. You also...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.