BONNIE AND CLYDE

By RosyChanelB

BONNIE AND CLYDE (with a different twist) This Bonnie and Clyde aren't criminals, instead they put criminals... More

STORY TRAILER/INTRO
Chapter 1 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 2 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 3 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 4 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 5 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 6 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 7 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 8 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 9 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 10 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 11 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 12 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 13 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 14 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 15 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 16 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 17 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 18(pt2) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 19(pt 1) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 19(pt2) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 20 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 21 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 22 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 23 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 24 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 25 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 26 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 27 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 28 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 29 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 30 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 31 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 32 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 33 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 34 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 35 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Part 2

Chapter 18(Pt1)B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›

1.1K 61 180
By RosyChanelB

Before we get into this chapter let me clarify, Beyoncé and Shawn are detective not cops.

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

Shawn and I were currently in my room, getting ready for work. I have been off for a few days now and I am so ready to go back to doing what I love.

"Babe, how about this one?" I asked, referring to the shirt I had on.

He put his hand over his chin, staring at me, "Nah, he shook his head. "It's too showing."

I scoffed, returning to my closet to pick out another top to wear. I put it on and went back over to Shawn.

"How about this one?"

He let his gaze skim over me. "Nope I don't like that"

"Seriously!" I sighed turning away and heading for my closet when it occurred to me exactly what he was doing. I paused turning around to face him "you just want me to take my shirt off...stop it."

"What" he chuckled "I do not!"

"Yes you do" I said putting my shirt back on "stop being a Pervert."

"Not a pervert just admiring what's mines."

"Well you can do that another time and stop looking at me like you have seen me naked."

"I have already seen you Nak-"

"Babe," I cut him off "I need you to focus I'm already stressing out about today." Today we're supposed to be telling the Captain and the boys about us. I'm not worried about telling Meek and Esposito I'm more so worry about the Captain.

Shawn simply moved next to where I stood in front of the f Full body mirror, as he took me in his arms. I wrapped myself around my man, clinging to him and lay my head on his chest closing my eyes and letting his embrace calm me. The the calming kisses Shawn placed down my neck stopped my head from spinning "Baby are you worry about telling Captain Robert."

I slowly lifted my head off his chest, turning my face up to look at him. "Yes Shawn our jobs is on the lie what if he said we can't work together or worse we get fired for breaking the rules."

"Babe I won't let him fired you if it comes to that I will rather resign then have you lose your job."

I frowned up at him "I don't want you to lose your job either you love being a detective babe."

"And so do you, Bey."

I sighed softly. "I don't want to not have you as my partner. I love working with you. You keep me sane and make work enjoyable."

"You do the same for me..let's just hope it doesn't come to that."

"Yeah"

"Gimme a kiss" I stood on my tippy toes, my lips quickly finding his. He was even quicker to accept the kiss, his lips moving greedily over mine. I sighed into the feeling, allowing him to push away my worries for a minute. "It's going to be okay, B."

"Alright," I pushed off Shawn's chest moving to sit on the foot of the bed to put my shoes on.

"Are we driving together?" Shawn asked

"No, I have to drop Bella at school."

"Okay, so I will meet you at work then."

"Yes" I stood up grabbed my stuff and we made our way downstairs.

"Bella come on, let's go!" I called out from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming...coming!" she yelled stumbling down the stars stopping when she reached me.

"Do you have everything including your change of clothes for dance practice?" I asked as we made our way to the front door where Shawn was waiting on us.

"Yes Mom."

"And remember, I will be picking you up from school today so we can go to your dentist appointment."

"Okay...Good morning Shawn." She greeted as she walked past him to grab a apple out of the fruit bowl sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning Bella" he greeted her with a smile.

"Shawn, thanks for helping me with my math homework last night. I really appreciate it, I wouldn't have done it without you."

Yesterday Bella was having issues with her math assignment and rather then asking me for help like she always does she called him. I woke up from my nap and came downstairs to find them in the kitchen working on Bella homework together. It warms my heart though, I love how close they're getting.

"You're most welcome Bella. I'm always here if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me."

Bella give him a grateful smile before making her way to the car, leaving Shawn and I alone by the front door.

He leaned over and kissed me. "See you later, baby."
Don't stress, okay; everything will work out for the best."

I smiled up at him "Imma try not to, I love you."He smiles and draws me back in for a longer kiss, this one lazy and sated, happy.

"Love you, babe," I mumbled once our lips parted. A slight smile spread across his lips and he gave my ass a quick caress before letting me go. We made our way to our separate cars.

On our way to Bella school I stopped at Chick-fil-A and got us breakfast since we didn't have any because we where running late.

"Mom can we stopped at Best Buy after my dentist appointment?"

I glanced over at her "why?"

Well I need a camera

"Whatcha need a camera for?"

"for my YouTube. I have over 50,00 subscribers already."

"Really how long have you had it?"

"For about two weeks now."

"And Why didn't I know about this?"

She shrugged "I don't know I just didn't see the need to tell you."

I snapped my head towards her giving her a sterned look "you didn't see the need to tell me?" I questioned.

"I didn't think it was a big deal, mom. It's just a silly YouTube."

"With personal information, what if the wrong person sees it. Bella, I'm a detective, do you understand how many people are after me because I put them in jail."

"Okay, so I'm not supposed to live my life because my mother is a detective!" she spat.

"That's not what I'm saying....what I'm saying is that social media can be dangerous, especially with you who has a detective mom. It's risky putting your life out there."

"I get that mom, but this is important to me and my fans."

"your life and keeping you safe is more important to me."

"You're always pushed me to get out their, experiment, have fun and now that I'm doing it..it's a problem."

"Okay I said that, but baby you need to be careful about how much you put out there in the world, I don't want to see you hunted by something you posted on YouTube."

"Mom, you know I'm responsible, so can you please just trust me and with this."

"It's not about me trusting you. I just don't trust the people out there."

"I know you're protective of me, but you're being supper overprotective right."

"Excuse me! I glared at her. I'm your mother. That's my job!" I snapped.

"Well, You being totally unfair right now."She muttered under her breath but I heard her.

I pulled up in the parking space at her school and turned my car off. Turning to face her "How am I being unfair?"

"All my friends have YouTube..I'm a teenager that's what we do it's not like I'm posting naked photos and videos for the whole world to see, but you're acting like it!"

I looked at her taking back by her outburst "Bella get out of my car and go to class."

"What!" she looked at me, stunned.

"You heard me go to class we will discuss this later cause you're about to piss me off."

"Fine," She huffed as she throw her bag over her shoulder and shoved the car door open.

"Have a good day at school..love you."

"Yeah," she slammed the door behind her. I know she didn't just slam my car door she most be out of her mind. She's lucky we on her campus right now cause she would have gotten pop.

.................B&C

Shawn and I were currently in the break room where Meek and Esposito supposed to be joining us so we can tell them about our ongoing relationship.

"She has a YouTube so what, Bey plenty of people her age do. Why? Did she post something inappropriate?" Shawn asked.

"No, but that's not the point."

"Well, what's the point then?"

"She's oversharing."

"Bey, I think maybe you were too hard on her... she's a teenager that's what they do. It better that you know about it and be able to monitor it then have her do it behind your back."

"It just she's my baby you know, and I want to protect her...I admit maybe it can be unbarring at times, but I want to keep her safe, isn't that my job as her mother."

"I understand..what I have learned is that sometimes we can't stop bad things for happening to our love ones all we can do is pray that it never happens, but we still have to let them live their life's."

I sighed "I know..I'm still finding it hard to let go she's my baby"

"And she will always be your baby YouTube or no YouTube so Let her have her YouTube under the condition that you will supervise it."

I smiled "You give great advice Mr. Carter."

He chuckled "I learned a thing or two."

I glanced over my shoulder when I heard the door opened following by Meek and Esposito walking in.
and we exchange greetings.

"So what is this, a family meeting?" Esposito asked, and I chuckled.

"No, but there's something Shawn, and I wanted to talk to you both about."

Meek eyes shifted between Shawn and me, "okay."

"Beyoncé and I are together" Shawn let out.

"Whatcha mean?" Esposito asked making me rolled my eyes.

"Man you slow they're together as in they're dating and having sex, sharing the same bed you know the-."

"Okay okay Meek he gets it" Shawn jumped in.

Esposito smacked Meek upside the head, and he snickered. "man I know what he meant I was just playin-."

"Guys Focus!" I told them, and they both looked at me "we haven't told the Captain yet so this stay between us."

"Yeah we plan on telling him after we close this case so please keep it in this room."

"Of course, my lips are sealed" Esposito said.

"Yeah, me too," Meek added "I'm happy for y'all though you two look good together" Y'all make a great couple."

"Plus y'all names match well together when y'all do get married Beyoncé Carter... Beyoncé Knowles Carter, Mrs. Carter" Esposito said making me blush it does sounds good though.

I smiled at them "thanks Y'all"

"Meek, you own me hundred bucks" Esposito said, and I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"Man you won by default" Meek replied.

I shifted my eyes between both of them "what's going on here?"

"We made a bet on y'all" Meek simply said as he handed Esposito the hundred bill.

I reached over and grabbed it out of his hand. "Seriously!" I asked in disbelief. They're so childish for that.

"Y'all had a bet on us!" Shawn asked looking as stunned as I was.

"Yes" Esposito replied "can I have my money back" he held his hand out to me.

"No, you're not getting it back. I shoved the hundred dollars into my pants pocket.

"What was this bet on anyway?" Shawn asked.

"That you two would end up together, after two mouths" Meek replied.

"And how this bet been going on?" I asked.

"Since the first day you started here Bey," Esposito answered.

"Are you kidding me." Shawn said and shook his head.

"Nope..we saw the way y'all was looking at each other the spark was there."

"Unbelievable" I stared up at Shawn His expression matched my own disbelief.

"Y'all childish for that" Shawn said and I nod in agreement.

"Can I have my money back though!"

"No, you're not getting it back! I'm going to use this to buy us lunch at a very expensive restaurant."

"But that's was my bet I won."

"Doesn't matter the best was on us, so we get a say in it" I told him with a smirk.

He smacked his lips.. "that isn't fair I work hard for that money."

I rolled my eyes "did you...did you though."

"Oh that's a good one" Shawn and I laugh high-fiving each other.

Meek shook his head "man this bs can I at least pick the restaurants."

"Umm... I'll think about it."

"Yo!" Captain Robert rushed into the room and we all turned to look at him.

"Was up" Shawn asked.

"We have a lead on our suspect the officer that was watching his home said he just arrived home,"

"Alright, let's go," Shawn noted, and we all rushed out of the break room.

On the way to our suspect home, I couldn't help but feel uneasy I don't know what it was, but I had a  weird feeling in my gut.

"Bey you good?" Shawn's voice broke through the barrage of noise in my mind. I shook my head harder at his words looking over at him, he had a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He nodded unconvinced I shoot him a half-smile as I got out of the car. After we put our bulletproof vest on and everything, we were on our way into our suspect home, and I still couldn't shake the uneasy feeling. Squeezing my eyes shut for a moment and inhaling deeply I walked inside the house.

I was being careful. We've been warned that this place was an old minefield, so I was watching every step I took as Shawn, and I searched for our suspect. I was watching his steps too; my fierce need to protect him taking over.

With my eyes locked on the ground instead of searching for our suspect, I didn't notice its presence not until my feet lands on it, and a sharp click resonates throughout the room. I froze, feeling terrified, my heart racing.

Shawn, too, stooped dead in his tracks, slowly turning to face me with the same terrified expression on his face. "What was that?"

"I don't know" I answered trying to keep myself still even as my legs shook under me, "it didn't feel like nothing though" I added.

"Whatcha mean?" He questioned

"There was a click when I stepped on here like a trigger or something."

"You think it might be a bomb?" He asked his eyes, searching mines.

"Maybe or something that I shouldn't have stepped on."

"Don't move," he said cautiously.

"Wasn't planning on it."

"Esposito, Meek!" Shawn called out, and they both came rushing into the kitchen where we stood.

"What's going on," Esposito was the first to ask.

"Why you standing still?" followed by Meek's question.

"Beyoncé thinks she's standing on a bomb." Shawn replied.

"A bomb" Meek said "are you sure."

"I don't know okay" I told him "but whatever I'm standing on isn't nothing."

"Alright we will get the bomb squad in here Asap."
Esposito said and quickly rushed out of the kitchen.

"And imma go update the Captain" Meek exclaimed.

"Also get everyone out of here just in case" Shawn said.

"Everyone, out of here now!" Meek usher everyone out after making sure everyone left, He then turned to us "whatever it is we will figure it out" he said before walking out of the kitchen leaving Shawn and I alone.

Shawn reached over and took my hand  "everything is going to be okay Bey" he said not taking his eyes off me. I looked down at our intertwined fingers, feeling an indescribable calm.

I nodded, at his words taking a shuddering breath.
Shawn and I looked at each other, in silence, holding hands. As the time went by. My heart raced wildly in my chest as I waited.

It had already been ten minutes. And still no sign of anyone. All we knew was that the team and the experts were on their way. Ten minutes had just felt like an eternity.

"Okay... Let's think. What if... What if I slip something between your foot and that plate? That way, you can take your foot away. We'll maintain pressure on it, long enough for us to find something heavy to put on it," Shawn suggested.

"I think I'd rather wait for a bomb disposal expert to tell me what to do, Shawn. No offense, but..."

"None taken. Don't worry." He looked around him. I guess trying to find anything that could help. "Maybe he's got a user manual somewhere that says which wire to cut-" Shawn's phone ring startling me. I instinctively looked down at my foot. Sudden movements were not welcome in a situation like this.

"You should take it," I nodded. "I'm not going anywhere," I joked, letting his hands go.

He answered the call putting it on speaker.
"Finally! Where is the bomb squad?"

"Hey, bro, how is she doing in there?" Esposito asked, concerned.

"I'm okay, Esposito," I answered.

"Okay, so listen. We're right outside the building. The squad is getting ready. A guy is about to join you."

"Detective Carter, you need to get out. We cannot-" Captain Robert. insisted.

"No way," Shawn retorted, just like he had done when I had asked him to leave.

"We cannot guarantee your safety," Captain Robert went on. At least come out to take a walkie-talkie with you. We need to be able-"

"No freaking way!" he repeated more aggressively. "I'm not leaving her side for a second," he said, looking at me, I smiled in gratitude. "You want me to have one, bring it yourself. Plus, why would we need one? I've got my phone. That's enough. It's working pretty well right now."

"Yeah, just change your ringtone... please," I whispered. Hey, I couldn't take the risk of dying because of a stupid scary ringtone.

"You'd be on the same frequency as the squad, so we would all be able to communicate together," I explained, keeping a calm tone. "It would be much easier-"

"No, thanks. Do a conference call if you want. I am not leaving," he insisted on every word to make himself clear.

"Okay, we hear you, buddy. Do y'all need anything?" Meek asked.

"Bey? What do you want? Double dose of coffee, maybe?" I smiled shyly at him. He was just as scared as I was. "What do you think we need? A guy who walks in here and disarms this bomb."

"Bey, it's Nicki. How are you?"

"I'm okay, Nicki. We're okay," I said very softly. "Where... Where's that guy that's supposed to join us?" I asked, my voice shivering.

"Gearing up now. He should be with you in a few minutes," Esposito reassured me.

"Shawn, it would help if you could send us a picture of the device," Captain Robert said. Shawn and I shared a concerned look. What did that mean?

"Why?" he asked. "The guy will see it when he gets here."

"They would like to see what it looks like first. So they know what they're dealing with. Simple precaution so that they don't walk in there blind."
I sighed. That meant he wasn't coming soon. There was another delay, adding another few minutes to this torture.

"Fine, I'm doing it now," he said before hanging up.
He kneeled back down and tried to take pictures of the device beneath my feet, the casing, and the dozen wires. Sending it, he stood back up.

"Let's hope they like what they see," I said as he sent the photos.

"Okay the expert is about to walk in.." Meek said and I nodded.

"Alright bye" Shawn disconnected the call and looked up at me "you're going to be okay."he put his phone in his pocket so he can reach his hand to me. I take it, our fingers lace. "

Another fifteen minutes went by and the expert still hadn't walked in. I could feel the muscles in my leg burning. I felt like I was about to break, and my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

"You okay there," Shawn noticing the shaking in my leg.

"My legs"

"Just hold just a little while longer, Bey," he whispered. It's been more than a half-hour now. You just need a few more minutes. Look at me," he said as I tried closing my her eyes. "Just a few more minutes."

"What if..." I started, looking him in the eyes, still holding his hands, "what if he's not coming because there's nothing he can do?"

He shook his head. "That would not happen. He's an expert. He knows what he's doing. He'll find a way."

"But our suspect is also an expert" I said. The man who had invented the device had been a member of a bomb disposal unit for more than twenty years. He knew our techniques. He knew how to get around us.

"It's going to be fine. It has to. We're both going to walk out of here."

I nodded, trying so hard to believe his words, my eyes getting moist. "Hey... Even on the worst day, there's always a possibility for joy. You know who taught me that?" he said with a tender smile. "A beauty and incredible woman I met months ago." I chuckled at his words. "A wonderful woman. A strong, determined woman that I had the chance to meet. She's changed my life. So I will never let her down. Even on the worst moment. On the worst day. Because there's always a possibility for a happy ending. Always." He squeezed my hands a little stronger before looking over his shoulder.

"Here he comes," he said with a smile.

"Hi. I'm David Stagner," the guy said very softly, staying in the doorway.

(Agent David Stagner)

I cleared my throat, "hi."

"Welcome! Thanks for coming. How are you?" Shawn exclaimed nervously.

"I'm gonna approach slowly and take a look at the device. I will ask you not to move, you hear me?" David said, and I nodded. That was what I had been doing all along. No need to change now, especially since I knew the consequences. David slowly moved around me.

"How are you feeling, detective?" He asked

"I've been better... My leg is itching, hurting a bit."

"It's completely normal. From what we saw, we should expect a twenty-minute intervention."

"What?!" Shawn exclaimed... "You can't do it faster? She's exhausted. How long do you think she'll last like this?"

"I understand your frustration, but speed is not our friend here. We studied the device. It's complex. Don't forget it's been made by a professional. We need to take every precaution."His voice had a regular serenity. He was not raising his voice, making sure to keep the same tone to reassure us. After a few cautious steps, he stood in front of me.

"At least... that means there's no timer. Right?" I asked hopefully.

"That's right. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to be absolutely honest with you before I start. In a sense... you're the timer. You're the detonator. It's a race against exhaustion and pain for you. It needs to be crystal clear for you... that our lives depend on you," he said, looking me in the eyes. Giving me a few seconds to internalize it. "If you feel you are about to lose it, I'm gonna have to ask you to say it loud and clear." I nodded vigorously, holding my breath. I do want to be responsible for their deaths. If I could not get out of there alive, at least they could. "Good. I'll start right away. Detective, he turned to Shawn, you need-"

"I'm not leaving," Shawn cut him off, looking him straight in the eyes.

Agent Stagner nodded as he respected Shawn's decision to stay by my side." Okay. I'm ready. Detective Knowles," "Do you want me to comment on what I'm doing? Or do you prefer not to know?"

I didn't want to know or see what he was doing. What if he cut the wrong wire? What if he let go of a tool and made me startle? What if there was nothing to do? There were so many ifs, so many things that could go wrong. Witnessing him touching that device would be like being awake during my own surgery. Like feeling the first incision. "No, I- I don't want to know. Just... do what you have to, please."

"Very well," he said with a sympathetic smile.

"Do you need complete silence, or... can we talk?" Shawn asked as agent Stagner kneeled down and prepared his tools.

"I don't mind you talking. Just pretend I'm not here. If you feel more comfortable talking to keep your mind busy, go ahead. I completely understand. It could even be a good thing," he said before quickly looking at me, as I just stood there clenching my jaw as  David was making his first move on the device.

"How about we go over the case again?" Shawn suggested. "Hm... We know that-"

"Not now, Shawn. I can't think," I said sharply, which I instantly regretted.."I'm sorry."

"It's okay," he said gently, nodding.

"Parker, do you copy?" agent Stagner asked, talking into his mic.

"Yeah, Stagner. We hear you. Status report."

"We've got a problem," he said, straightening up.

Shawn and I looked at each other with fear and instinctively squeezed each other's hands stronger.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked, taking the words right of my mouth. He had barely started and was already facing a problem.

"We saw a white wire and a yellow wire on the pictures. Is that correct?" the expert kept communicating with his team, ignoring Shawn's question.

"Correct."

"Negative. They are both white," he explained.
The man at the other end of the line did not answer immediately. This silence made my heart beat even faster. And it was already racing.

"You are saying there are two white wires and no yellow wire. I repeat, no yellow wire?"

"Correct. It's pretty dark in here. The light must have fooled us."

"Roger that. We're working on it. We'll get back to you."

"Copy. Standing by."

"Standing by? What does that mean?" I asked, barely able to breathe as I waited for David to explain to me what the hell was going.

David looked up at me ."That means you're gonna have to hold a little longer than we expected."

At this point I was near my breaking point. My nerves were tested. My physical resistance too. I buried my face into my hands and exhaled strongly. I was about ready to burst into tears.

"Shawn..." I whispered my voice sounding weak to my own ears. I swallowed hard at the sudden lump in my throat.

"No, no, it's okay. You can do this."

"I... I don't know how much longer I can hold..." I said, bending my head down.

"Look at me. Come on, hang in there. Bey, you've seen worse than that. We've already been to hell and back together. It's just a little delay," he said calmly. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking at the expert.

"We need to go over it again as our projection may be wrong as to what each wire is connected to. He messed up with the standard colors, probably on purpose, to deceive us. My team is working on it as we speak. I'm going to take another look at it. Detective Knowles, I need you to hang in there. We're doing as fast as we can."

I never thought standing still for hour was so painful. The stress, the anxiety, the pressure were adding even more obstacles to overcome. Plus I had on a very high heels. "How do I know... " I asked, How do I know how much longer I can hold? You said to warn you if-"

"No, no... Beyoncé. You can hold longer than that," Shawn said, panicky.

"Only you can know," David said in all honesty. "We don't feel your pain. We're not in your head. Only you can know how far you can go. And how far you're willing to go."

It was all about will and determination. The mental part was almost more challenging than the physical one at this point. Giving up was suicide. I can't give up I have my daughter waiting for me to pick her up from school and take her to her dentist appointment, a man who loves me so much that he's standing by my side through this...my family and friends. I can't give up. I won't give up. With a new fierce determination, I looked up at David. "I'm not giving up."

David nodded "good, and we won't give up either. We will keep working until the very last minute."

"Thank you."

"Just doing my job detective...Imma go meet with my guys. I will keep you posted" I shot me a half smile. He smiled back before walking out.

"Thank you, for being here, Shawn," I blinked back tears. I really appreciate you."

"Nothing to thank me for, we're in this together Bey. I'm not letting you go through this alone."

.....................B&C

Bella's P.O.V.

I was currently in my gym class and while everyone was running around and stuff I was chilling against on the bleachers with my headphones in listening to some music.

Gym glass is my least favorite class, like why we have to take gym class anyways tf they forcing us to exercise, plus and I'm not in the mood today to be running around and shit.

"Ms. Coleman," I heard someone called my name. I took out my AirPods to listening for the voice.

"Ms. Coleman," my gym teacher, called again and I glanced over at him.

I frowned my browns "Yes!" I said with an attitude.

"Are you going to join us? glass is in session."

"ArE YoU GoInG tO jOIn Us." I rolled my eyes and put my phone and AirPod in my bag before joining the class.

"Hey, Bella, you good?" CeCe asked

"No, I don't wanna be here I'm not feeling it."

"What's wrong?" My friend Kendall asked.

I sighed heavily. "My mom and I got into it on the way to school she found out about my YouTube, which I wasn't even hiding. I just didn't see the need to tell her, but she got mad about it."

"So she doesn't want you having a YouTube?"

"Apparently, it's because of my safety like what."

"Right I mean I understand what she's saying, but she needs to allow you to be a kid."

"Exactly that's what I told her."

"You think she's going to make you take it down?" Kendall asked.

I shrugged "I don't know she said we would finish talking about it later..I hope she doesn't make me take it down because that would really make me angry."

"Finger cross" CeCe said and I smiled.

"On some other note," Kendall said "Can we go to the mall after dance practice, I need to find a dress for homecoming."

I raised my eyebrows "I thought you already had a dress for homecoming?"

"Right" CeCe said.

"I thought I did until my dog destroyed it."

"Oh My Gosh" I laugh "your dog is a bad ass."

"I'm telling you she's a badass dog." Kendall said and we all shared a laugh.

"I'm down to go to the mall." CeCe said and then looked at me "How bout you Bella?"

"Umm.. I don't know yet. My mom is taking me to my dentist appointment after school so maybe we can go after if y'all don't mind."

"Of course not, that works for me" Kendall said.

"Me too" CeCe exclaimed.

"Y'all excited for homecoming?" I asked

"Yeah totally" Kendall replied.

"And I'm pretty sure you're going to win homecoming Quee-"

"Alright, Bella, CeCe and Kendall!" my gym teacher interrupt us "it's y'all turn."

I rolled my eyes "Let's just get this over with" I said as we approached him.

When I we was done with our part, I left to go used the bathroom. After using the restroom, I walked back into the gym, and everybody turned to look at me with weird look on their faces. I frowned.

"What" I asked confused.

CeCe and Kendall walked over to me, both of them the same sorrowful look on their faces "Bella..." CeCe said softly.

"Guys, what's going on? Why is everybody looking at me like that?"My eyes scanned around the room, everyone was still watching me like I had seven heads or something.

"Look" CeCe turned her phone towards me. On phone was  video from the news about a bomb that was found in a house and a detective was standing on it. I was confused as to why she was showing me the video until my moms name was mention saying that she was the detective standing on the bomb.

I gasped a wave of fear settling into my stomach. My heart clenched, and I was hit with a strong desire to burst into tears. I fought against it, trying to seem normal. With everyone watching and listening, falling apart wasn't an option. Rather I ran out of gym as fast as my shaking legs could take me.

"Bellaaa!" I heard CeCe and Kendall calling after me, but I ignored them and kept running. I need to get out of here. I need to go to my mom.

"Bella!" I heard my teacher voice right behind me "Bella wait!"

I stopped turning to face him with tears streaming down my face "I-gotto- my—mom..."

"I can't let you leave like that, Bella. It's not safe... let's go see the principal first."

I quickly shook my head "No, no, please, you have to let me go now...I have to see her."

"You don't even have a ride, how are you going to get there?"

"I'd take an Uber," I quickly answered.

"Come on. I will take you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leading me to his car.

The closer we got our Destination the more I was freaking out what if I get there and it's too late, what if this morning was the last time I see my mom, and I didn't even tell her I love her.

"Oh my God" I sighed heavily bouncing my leg nervously.

My coach reached over and gripped my hand, squeezing it lightly. "Everything is going to be okay, Bella."

To be continued.........🥴

What do you think?

Did you see that coming?

What do you think will happen next?

What do you hope will happen next?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Post an update of your reaction.

Thank for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment...♥️

One love, Willienètta ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 4.5K 54
{JAYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} No longer wanting to struggle in the hood, Beyoncé takes matters into her own hands to try to survive. However, her success co...
186K 6.5K 65
In the midst of their traumatic personal issues and life problems, Shawn Carter and BeyoncΓ© Knowles cross paths. Two stubborn teenagers in desperate...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. BeyoncΓ© finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
1.1K 71 14
Fall in love with someone's dark side. find the ugliest parts, the danger that lurks inside. when no one is watching. :get down deep to the bott...