Journeys Crossing Paths!

By Hauck410

This Amourshipping fanfic is taking place in the Journeys Anime blah blah blah let me start writing cause all... More

Reaching Hoenn!
New Faces and New Rivals!
A Battle To Start Something Great!
Great Battle, Familiar Faces!
Alola Surprise!
The Return Of Greninja!
Settling Down at Alola!
The Cold Moon of Alola.
Gladion! A Battle Unlike None Other! Part 1
Gladion! A Battle Unlike None Other! Part 2
Gladion! A Battle Unlike None Other! Final Part
The Girl With a Silver Soul!
The Boy With a Golden Heart!
Melting Gold.
Going Back Home!
Updates On The Story

A New Journey! A New Sun!

2K 33 45
By Hauck410

As our heroes are eating breakfast at the Pokemon Center, Serena tells Dawn and May about how she is going back to traveling with Ash.

"You're kidding right?" May shouted in disbelief.

"What about contests?!" Dawn said looking over at Serena.

"It's okay you guys, I'll still be doing performances, I'll just be farther away than I normally am." Serena said and both girls smiled and sat back down.

"Do you think your dad will let her stay Chloe?" Goh asked Chloe who looked over and nodded.

"He has two guest rooms, so I think she can stay there. After all it will be nice to be living with Serena." Chloe eyes sparkled and Goh laughed.

"So Ash are you fine with this?" Dawn asked and Ash nodded.

"He was actually the one that thought about long distance performances." Serena said smiling.

"Ash can have ideas outside of battles?" May said confused, laughing.

"Well we are in a research group going all over the world researching many types of pokemon." Ash said stuffing his mouth.

"either way it'll be nice to have Serena back." Ash said smiling and Serena looked over and smiled.

"Thanks Ash, it'll be nice having you back too." Serena said smiling then confused.

"Say Ash why are you in the Hoenn region in the first place?" Serena asked.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot!" Ash said with his mouth full, as he swallowed it all down.

"We're here to research the legendary pokemon Kyogre and Groudon!" Ash said getting excited about hearing those names.

"Of course you forgot Ash, Lucky for you I got all the research data we need for the two." Chloe said with a sigh.

"Thank you so much Chloe." Goh said smiling at Chloe.

"All right guys we better get going!" Ash said as he was all ready to go.

"Hey Dawn, May. I'll check up on you two once in a while." Ash said smiling.

"Thanks Ash, it will be a nice surprise!" May said as she waved them off.

"So where are we going back to?" Serena asked the group

"Well we're going back to the research lab back in Vermillion City." Ash said as Pikachu jumped off his shoulder onto Serena's.

"I missed you too Pikachu." Serena said with a curious tone.

"Hey Ash, where was Pikachu last night?" Serena said patting the pokemon's head.

"Well Dallas's Skarmory did a big number to it, so he had to stay with Ms.Joy over night." Ash said smiling at Pikachu.

"Well that battle must've been tough huh Pikachu?" As Serena scratches the under of her chin.

"So Ash, I heard from Steven you're the Aloan Champion, is that true?" Serena asked with curiosity.

"Well I did, and it was a weird feeling...." Ash said looking towards the ground.

"Ash?..." Serena said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"It felt great but I felt like I was missing something. So now I'm in the World Championship to be the number one trainer in the world." Ash said looking over at Serena and smiled.

"Number one trainer in the world?" Serena asked curious.

"Exactly, I even got to battle him." Ash's said thinking of Leon.

"Not really suprised, you'd battle anyone." Serena said giggling.

"So Serena have you caught any new pokemon here?" Ash said looking over at Serena.

"Oh yeah! Milotic come on out!" Serena said releasing the beautiful beast.

"Wow you caught a Milotic? Good for you Serena!" Ash said patting Serena's back.

"Knowing you Ash you've caught a whole bunch of pokemon." Serena said.

"Well there's the Pokemon I have in Alola and I caught Dragonite, Sirfetch'ed, Gengar, and I hatched a Riolu!" Ash said scratching the back of his head.

"Wow a Riolu? That was you're Lucario right? It looks like you two have a special bond." Serena said which made her think along with Ash.

"That's right Serena, it's close to the bond I had..... With......" Ash said looking towards the ground and Serena put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"I miss Greninja too Ash." Serena said tearing up.

Goh and Chloe have been having their own conversation back to the airport and saw them getting upset.

"Hey are you guys alright?" Goh asked looking concerned.

"It's fine Goh, Ash is just remembering good memories he had with a special pokemon." Serena said wiping out her tears.

"Special pokemon?" Goh asked confused, and Ash looked towards You with a smile.

"Greninja, Me and Greninja had a special bond like no other pokemon before except Pikachu of course." Ash said scratching the chin of Pikachu.

"Hey since it's going to be a week until we're scheduled to go back to Vermillion city why don't we relax somewhere nice?" Chloe suggested and that caught the attention of everybody.

"I've got just the place!" Ash said with a smile.

"Wait where?" Serena asked as everyone seemed curious.

"Why don't we go to Alola?" Ash asked.

"All right let's go!" Serena said getting all excited.

"Then what are we waiting for, com-." Ash was interrupted by Serena grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the airport.

"Serena you must be excited." Ash said laughing.

"Of course! Alola always seemed like a nice place to take a vacation." Serena said letting go of Ash's hand giggling.

The group sat down at their seats, Goh and Chloe, then Ash and Serena.

"We're getting close to the Fabled Cave again, do you think we will see Zekrom or Reshiram?" Ash said looking out the window.

"It's very unlikely but there is a possibility." Goh said looking out the window.

The Girls were talking about performances, and shopping while the boys were talking about battling and pokemon until they all fell asleep except for Ash.

"Alola here we come." Ash muttered just as Serena slumped onto his shoulder in her sleep.

"Guess I should go to sleep too." Ash then puts his arm around Serena and fell asleep.

A Couple Hours Pass

Serena woke up before everyone else and turned a deep pink due to the position she was in and almost screamed.

'I was sleeping on Ash's shoulder? I hope I wasn't a bother. Yet again his arm was around me. I need to stop overthinking all the time.' Serena thought as she smiled.

"Hey Ash, Chloe, and Goh! We're almost there!" Serena said waking all of them up surprisingly.

"Oh hey Serena, how'd you sleep?" Ash asked laughing, knowing she fell asleep on him.

"I'm sorry about that Ash." Serena said concerned.

"Why are you sorry? It didn't bother me one bit." Ash said smiling which made Serena happy.

"Alright so that's Alola?" Serena said and Ash nodded.

"This place is like a second home to me." Ash said looking out the window.

"Wow that place does look nice." Chloe said yawning.

"It would be a great time to catch some Alola pokemon of course!" Goh said and everyone started laughing.

On Melemele Island.

"All right guys, I want you all to try out the new item I want to put on the special menu!" Mallow said to Kiawe, Lana, and Sophocles.

"Here you-." Before being interrupted by a large roar outside.

"It's Nebby!" Kiawe said running outside.

"It sure is!" Mallow followed and so did the other two.

"Nebby it's been a long time, what brought you here?" Lana asked and Nebby layed down gesturing to get on its back.

"You want us to ride you?" Kiawe asked and Nebby nodded.

They all got on the legendary beast and it took off.

Back on the Plane

"A-Ash..." Serena said clearly scared.

"What is it th-that...." Pointing outside towards a group of people who seem to be flying on a lion.

"Woah No way!" Ash said waving towards them, which caught the attention of Mallow who waved back.

"It's Ash!" Mallow said which caught the attention of everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 16.5K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
404K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...
5.1K 96 13
(takes place 5 years after The Disaster of Kalos) Ash and Serena have been traveling together for five years, and when they turned 20, Ash decided to...
14.7K 324 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...