Charlie and the Chocolate Fac...

By andiegcarpio216

Willy Wonka decided to have 6 contestants to visit his factory. Jason Black is one of the six contestant who... More

Jason Black
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/N: WOAH!

Chapter 11

4.7K 99 40
By andiegcarpio216

THIRD POV

The elevator started to go up in a moment and it went down. They were scared that they are going to crash into the factory.

But Mr. Wonka pressed the button to make the elevator fly, making the guests sighed in relief, "Now, which house is the closest?", Mr. Wonka asked.

Charlie said and pointed at the little house, "Mine is. Over there, at that little house.", the elevator went there

"Look out for the-", Jason was cut off as the elevator crashed into the roof of Charlie's house, "-roof.", Jason sighed and shakes his head.

"I think there's someone at the door.", Grandma Georgina said, "Hi, Mom!", Charlie said excitedly and waved at her.

The elevator opened and Charlie and Grandpa Joe went straight to their parents and grandparents. The rest went out and Charlie introduced the guest.

"Mom! Dad! We're back! These are the Gloops, the Beauregardes, the Salts, the Teavees and the Blacks. Everyone, meet my family."

They greeted them and his parents greet them back, "Oh, and this is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home.", he introduced Mr. Wonka.

"I see that.", Mrs. Bucket said as she and Mr. Bucket looked at the broken roof. Mr. Wonka went to them and said, "You must be the boy's...", he's still struggling the word 'parents.'

"Parents?", Mr. Bucket finishes, "Yeah. That.", Mr. Wonka said, "He says Charlie and Jason's won something.", Grandpa Joe said.

Mr. Wonka said as he search the house, "Not just some something,the most something something of any something that's ever been."

"I'm gonna give these little boys my entire factory.", he said, making all of them shock, "You must be joking.", Grandpa Joe said shockingly.

"No, really, it's true 'cause, you see, a few months ago, I was having my semi-annual haircut, and I had the strangest revelation.", Mr. Wonka told them.

They seem weird out by that story, "In that one silver hair, I saw reflected my life's work, my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas. Who would watch over them after I was gone? I realized in that moment... I must find a heir.", Mr. Wonka finished the story.

"And I did, Charlie and Jason. You two. I was supposed to have one heir, but two's better than one, right?", he said.

"So, basically, you're old.", Mike bluntly said, Mr. Wonka glared at him and looked at Charlie and Jason, "That's why you sent out those golden tickets.", Charlie said.

"Uh-huh. I invited six children to the factory, and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner.", Mr. Wonka said, making the children looked down in shame.

"That's you two.", Mr. Black said, "So, what do you say? Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?", Mr. Wonka asked in excitement.

"Sure.", Charlie said, "Of course.", Jason agreed, "I mean, it's alright for my family to come, too.", Charlie said making his parents smiled, "Yeah, and they can come, too.", Jason said to the other guest and they looked shocked.

"Oh, my dear boys, of course they can't.", Mr. Wonka said, making Charlie and Jason lose their smiles, "You can't run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like an old dead goose."

"No offense.", he said, "None taken... jerk.", Grandpa George insulted him, making Mr. Wonka glared at him, "And also, they lose because they cause trouble from my factory, and I can hold a grudge after that."

"A chocolatier has to run free and solo. He has to follow his dreams, gosh darn, the consequences.", Mr. Wonka said as he entered the elevator, "Look at me. I had no family, and I'm a giant success."

"So, if we go with you to the factory, we won't see our family again?", Charlie tearfully said, "Yeah. Consider that a bonus.", Mr. Wonka bluntly said.

Charlie went to him and said, "Then, I'm not going. I wouldn't give up my family for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world."

Mr. Wonka looks sad, "Oh, I see. What about you, little boy?", he asked Jason, who shakes his head and said, "No. I know that they've lost the competition, but I'm not giving up on them nor my family.

They seem to be surprised by that statement, the parents' faces soften as the kids tries not to cry, "You don't have to do this, Jason. We've learned our mistakes.", Mike said, holding back tears.

"Oh, that's weird. There's other candy, too, besides chocolate.", Mr. Wonka tried to convinced them, but it didn't work.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wonka. We're staying here.", Charlie apologized. Mr. Wonka became more depressed, "Wow. Well, that's just... unexpected and... weird."

Mr. Wonka looked at the 4 rotten children.

Augustus is putting his unopened Wonka bar on the table.

Violet is hugging her mother tightly, not chewing her gum anymore.

Veruca is hiding her face from her father.

Mike is holding his dad and Jason's hand, feared that he would let go.

Mr. Wonka realized that they are actually not going, "But I suppose, in that case, I'll just... Goodbye, then.", he said as he entered the elevator.

"Sure, you two won't change your mind?", he asked again, "We're sure.", Charlie said as he holds back his tears.

Mr. Wonka looked at them one more time, "Okay. Bye.", he bid and pressed the button and the elevator flies away.

Grandma Georgina looked at them and smiled, "Things are going to get much better.", she said in wisdom and nodded.

Mike went to Jason and hugged him, putting his head on his shoulders. Jason hugged him back, and he felt the other kids hugging them.

"You know you don't have to do that, Jason. We lost because we didn't listen to Mr. Wonka.", Mike said, "Yeah, ve don't dezerve your kindness.", Augustus said.

"Guys, you deserve a second chance. I don't care if you guys are brats, you're my friends, aren't we?", Jason said.

They nodded and hugged him again, Grandma Josephine called softly, "You, there. Come here.", Jason went beside her and she held his hands.

"When I saw you on the news, I thought you were the one who can control these bad children, and I was right."

"You don't care if they're greedy, you gave them another chance to change their outcome and you did. I would like to thank you for opening their eyes and learn their lesson.", she said as Jason blushed.

"Thank you, miss. I tried my best to stay positive and look at the bright side.", Jason said, Grandma Josephine smiled and let go of his hands.

Jason stood up and said, "Well... what now?", Mr. Black said, "We should get back to the hotel. Sorry about your roof."

"It's okay, we'll fix it.", Mr. Bucket said, "Well, we should go now. Bye, Charlie, hope you have a good day.", Jason said and waved at him.

"Bye, everyone, stay safe.", Charlie said as they began to leave the house

Mr. Salt said, "Farewell, everyone. Also, thank you again, Jason, for saving my daughter. Here, have this.", and gives him a wad of cash.

Jason looked at him and shakes his head, "Oh, no, I don't need it, Mr. Salt.", he said, "But I want to. You deserve it.", Mr. Salt said and smiled.

Jason smiled, took the money and give to his dad, "Thank you, Mr. Salt.", he said, Mr. Salt nodded and called his agent.

Veruca hugged Jason, "Goodbye, Jason, I hope we meet again.", Jason hugged her back and said, "Bye, Veruca, be careful on your way back."

She nodded, hold her dad's hand and walked away.

Mrs. Gloop walked towards him and said, "Auf Wiedersehen, Jason, danke for saving my son.", and shakes Jason's hand.

"No problem, Mrs. Gloop.", Jason said and Augustus waddled to him and said, "I hope ve can zee each ozher again, Jazon.", and hugged him.

"We will, someday.", Jason hugged him, Augustus smiled and went to his mother and they left.

Ms. Beauregarde went to him and said, "You know, when I saw you in the news, I thought you were just another competitor for Violet, but since you save my daughter, you're actually not that bad. Thank for saving my daughter.", and she shakes Jason's hand.

"Your welcome, Ms. Beauregarde. Can I give you an advice?", Jason said, "Of course, what is it?", she said.

"Please, be concern about your daughter's health, not just her success.", he adviced, Ms. Beauregarde looked at him and said, "Okay, I will."

Jason nodded and Violet hugged him, "Bye, Jason, 'till we meet again.", Jason patted her back. She smiled and they left.

Mr. Teavee went to him and said, "You know, Mike's gonna miss you. I'm glad he made some actual friends.", and he shakes his hand.

"Of course. He need some comfort.", Jason said, Mr. Teavee nodded, Mike went to him and hugged him tightly.

"To be honest, I'm glad that I meet you.", Mike said as he let go, "I'm glad, too.", Jason said, Mike fidgets his fingers and did something unexpected.

He kissed him on the cheek.

Jason looked at him in shock and Mike was blushing hard, "S-So, wanna hang out later?", Mike asked, Jason smiled and said, "Sure! We can go to the arcade."

Mike smiled, went to his dad to ask permission, "Dad, can I go with Jason?", Mr. Teavee said, "Yeah, you can.", Mike thanked his dad.

Mike run towards Jason, "He said yes.", Jason cheered and hugged him again. Mr. Black saw this and smiled proudly.

Mr. Black went to him and asked, "You ready to go?", Jason nodded, went to Mike and hold his hand.

They went back to the hotel and Mike and Jason went to the arcade room. Mike and Jason were playing racing games, air hockey, etc.

After they're done, they went back to their room and they waved goodbye.

A/N: 1,668 words, bet you didn't see it, but then again, you already figured it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 367 8
Yandere! Willy Wonka x Reader I, Willy Wonka, have decided to allow five women over the age of 20 - just five, mind you, and no more - to visit my fa...
13.9K 230 16
y/n Bucket is the older sibling to Charlie Bucket. What happens when y/n gives Charlie some money to go get a chocolate bar? What happens when Charl...
2.3K 110 20
"You...found...the golden ticket". While the Bucket family was trying to get by, the Relish family also struggles to pay their apartment's rent, and...
615K 14.6K 48
Rosalie Bucket is the eldest child of the Bucket family. She works hard, serving as a waitress at a small restaurant, to help support her poor family...