𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐒 一 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨�...

By BXTCHYFXSH-

݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ... More

𝐚/𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟎
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟏
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟐
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟑
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟒
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟓
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟔
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟖
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟗
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟎
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟏
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟐
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟑
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟒
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟓
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟔
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟕
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟖
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟗
.°୭̥𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐚/𝐧
𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟕

9.6K 449 221
By BXTCHYFXSH-

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟛𝟘𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕪
    𝟠:𝟛𝟝𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

neito was sat at his desk staring out the window at the pink petal coated roads. it was the end of may meaning the blossom would soon be gone with a gush of wind.

he looked down at his homework sheet and shook is head. why couldn't he get her out of his mind recently.

when they had first met, neito couldn't help but tease the shy and blushing y/n. it was adorable to him the different shades of pink she turned or the small squeaks that left her soft looking lips.

neito knew he had fallen for her a couple days later however the day after he met her, tetsutetsu has told 1b how stuck up 1a was, y/n's class. his view on her did falter until he saw her talking to itsuka with her small smile.

and neito knew he had most certainly fallen for l/n y/n, the introverted girl from class a.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

neito groaned, already knowing you it was. but now he had this problem. some clingy student trying to get with him and thinking they can insult y/n.

【𝟏 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬!】
《𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 : 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕡》

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

creep:

you:
what does some lonely pathetic scum like you want with my precious time?
you really think i would talk to someone who sends pictures of ugly crusty fish?

creep:
how dare you arrange to go somewhere and not invite me??!!!
(#'Д')
ur loyal follower

you:
if you're my follower then leave me alone
and how do you know?

creep:

i knew senpai wouldn't notice a lowly girl like myself
also my great intel source
the underrated kendo!!

you:
kendo?
don't you know when to stop this bullshit
although i don't mind you saying how great me and my class is

creep:
anything for u daddy
fuck i meant *neito
damn autocorrect am i right?

you:
on second thought
i'll talk to y/n instead

creep:

u don't have l/n's number
just me
get rekt

you:

kendo is a great intel source isn't she

creep:
hehe
good luck

you:
you really think kendo would choose you
some random stranger
over me and y/n
her friends?!
shows how much you know

creep:
me and kendo r actually best friend
thank u very much
hmph
n e ways
i forgot ur daily wholesome meme

read

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

y/n stared blankly at her phone, trying to work what the fuck she is doing currently with her life.

"n/n-chan eat up, it's bad for you if you don't" haruki lifted her chopsticks up and waved them about.
"oh sorry haru-nee" y/n shook her head and picked up her chopsticks again.

"although i'm not sure pot noodle is good for you either" haruki sweatdropped.
"..haru-nee" y/n quietly said.
"hmm?" the ravenette looked at y/n, a brow raised.

"um..can you give me umm you know" she whispered, looking down, her bangs covering her small blush.

"ara my little n/n-chan has a crush" haruki gave y/n a smile.
"huh? no i'm asking for a friend" y/n quickly muttered, hiding her face in her hands.
"yeah right n/n-chan"

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

alsoooo
370 reads?!
nani de frick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.6K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
16.2K 504 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
39.9K 2.4K 17
𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲. angst. lowercase. female...
126K 3.4K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...