Verses of BNHA

By BlueCipher0

Another Multiverse book for BNHA in the small collection of Wattpad. Enjoy what is provided, hopefully will u... More

Welcome, it's ShowTime!
Into the Unknown
God Help the Outcasts
Dear Me
Kiss the Villain
Eri's Family
Hellfire
The Bells of Notre Dame
Left Behind
Gems
Show Yourself
Letter
Meme Break
They're Only Human
Deliver Us
Satisfied
Nothing Left to Lose
The Moon Rises
Lullaby for a Prince
First Burn
This Day Aria
History Has It's Eyes On You
Helpless
All the Kids are Depressed
Hero Too

A Sister's Requiem

5.8K 69 4
By BlueCipher0

Mina in the light heart of the situation gets the tablet next. She squeals in joy and is scrolling through the list like no tomorrow.

She taps on one of the titles randomly because she can't seem to just choose one when all of them sound so good to her.

The tablet disappears from her hands and the title appears on the screen.

A Sister's Requiem

The scene starts off with Toga sitting on the side edge of her bed with a solemn look. In her hands is a letter that are addressed to the young Bakugou.

"Oh! It's me, but why do I look sad?" The blood loving girl asks with a tilt to her head in question.

The her on screen looks tired. Her appearance a little more rugged then usual as they can see from her hair. Her eyes a bit red and teary.

"Why should I play this game of pretend?" She questions holding the letter up at bit to stare a bit at the words on the page. "Remembering through a secondhand sorrow?~"

Her yellow eyes falling close for a moment before opening back up. She gets up from her seat on the bed to leave her room. "Such a great son and wonderful friend. Oh, don't the tears just pour."

"She sound sad Mirio-San," Eri said tugging at his shirt with a sad look.

"Ah, the her in this world must have gone through something sad. It seems she is morning for someone close to her." The heroic blond tells her quietly.

She heads out into the hall to and walks down to the living room. "I could curl up and hide in my room. There in my bed, still sobbing tomorrow..." She passes by slightly open doors. Briefly seeing Masaru and Mitsuki in different rooms. Both adults looking gloomy in their own ways.

"What the fuck?!" Katsuki is heard in exclamation.

Mitsuki brings her hand up to hover over her mouth. "Oh shit."

Masaru facepalms, "Honey..."

"I could give in to all of the gloom, but tell me, tell me what for..." she enters the quiet living room. Then she walks over to a little shrine with a framed photo and burning incense.

"Why should I have a heavy heart? Why should I start to break in pieces?" Himiko gets closer to the shrine enough for the audience to make out who is in the photo. There Katsuki's image is framed with a small smile. "Why should I go and fall apart for you?"

She leans over to pick up the photograph of the teen. Turning around she walks over to the couch to take a seat. "Why?~ Should I play the grieving girl and lie... Saying that I miss you, and that my world has gone dark without your light?" The grip on the frame tightening as she bits at her bottom lip. "I will sing no requiem tonight..."

"Oh, so Toga is Bakugou-kun's sister in this world," Nezu muses as he takes another sip of his tea.

"She is mourning," Snipe comments beside Cementoss who nods in agreement.

The cement user however adds, "Although there seems to be some trouble between them even after his passing."

The scene is thrown over to Mitsuki in Katsuki's room. Her sharp red eyes looking around her son's room carefully with a frown. "I gave you the world, you threw it away. Leaving these broken pieces behind you..."

"I mean I did give birth to him, but why..." She shakes her head and quickly goes over her other self's words. "Did my son kill himself?"

Inko looks quickly to her friend with widen eyes in surprise. "He wouldn't, your son would never!"

"But I know my son, something must have pushed him far enough to kill himself." She whispers to her green haired friend with knowing.

A flashback is shown to a funeral venue. A black coffins halfly open to show a nonmoving blond resting inside. The Bakugou family crying while Toga sits closely to the two adults trying to console them while she does her best to hold back her own tears.

Near the casket, closer, is Izuku who is in tears as he nearly throw a himself over the thing. His mother, Inko, trying to comfort him the best she can while she cries as well for the loss.

"KACCHAN!"

The Izuku in the audience, as emotional as he is, starts to shed a few tears of his own. He couldn't imagine his childhood friend dying. He couldn't for the life of him.

Iida and Uraraka at his sides trying to comfort him quietly.

It goes back to the present time where Mitsuki moves to her son's bed to sit on with a heavy sigh. "Everything wasted, nothing to say... So I can sing no requiem."

Quickly it changes over to Masaru in what looks to be the master bedroom he shares with his wife. "I hear your voice, I feel you near." In his own hands he's also holding a letter as well like Himiko. "Within these words, I finally find you."

Masaru hums as his other self sings in a lighter tune.

Kirishima is shown in another flashback. Handing him a small box of letters to him with a sad smile.

Masaru later opening them and scanning the words with a fond smile.

"And now that I know that you are still here~ I will sing no requiem tonight."

The audience goes back to Himiko sitting on the couch in the living room. Her expression didn't change from before. Katsuki's photo now sitting on the low coffee table in front of her.

"Why should I have a heavy heart?" Mitsuki and Toga's voices overlap as if talking with the teen.

Again, this time with Masaru, Toga questions with him. "Why should I say, I'll keep you with me?"

Her eyes look down on his picture with accusing and pointing stare. "Why should I go and fall apart for you?"

"I mean you really don't have to," Toga says in her seat gently.

Yet a cord is struck with her as she lives with a family in that world. She had not been uncomfortable but more accepted seeing as she had not left the Bakugou Family there.

Toga-chan gets up quickly and walks back down the hallway. "Why?!~" She questions. "Should I play the grieving girl and lie! Saying that I miss you!~"

A faint image of Mitsuki follows her as the teen hugs herself tightly. "And that my world has gone dark without your light?" Their voices mingling together in tune.

"I can see your light~" Masaru is heard singing lightly as she passes by.

Toga enter her room and slams the door behind her hard. "I will sing no requiem, tonight."

"She seems to have a strong resolve about this," Tokoyami says to no one partial about his comment.

Hakagure hums as she taps at her cheek. "It seems like she's trying to deny any recognition of her brother's death."

"'Cause when the villains fall~, the kingdoms never weep." She crushes the letter in her hands, crumpling them into a ball. Her form leaning back against her door with crosses arms with an angry look. "No one lights a candle to remember..."

Heroes nod in agreement a list hesitantly. Most of society will not remember villains unless they make a really really big impact. No one will cry for them.

Villains have no heroes.

Minor one forgotten and left with only a bad memory of thousands before them.

On screen, Toga looks to her bed where a hallucinating form of the blond sits at the edge. His red eyes looking back into her yellow ones tired and bored.

"No, no one mourns at all!~" She sings all while pointing at him. "When they lay them down to sleep."

Katsuki pulls his hands out of his pants pockets to rest them on his lap while Toga continues to sing at him. "So, don't tell me that I didn't have it right!~ Don't tell me that it wasn't black and white!~" Her scene cutting black and into white before returning to color.

"Me..." Toga almost wants to reach out to her in comfort.

Her side profile is show as she stalks up to him and pokes at his imaginary chest. "After all you put me through! Don't say it wasn't true!~" Katsuki gets up from his seat, his height towering over her.

His hands reaching over to her, her eyes squeezing shut.

"That you were not the monster-"

Quickly images of the two of them are shown on rewind.

Katsuki banging on her door shouting while she barricades her door with her body. A fearful expression on her face as she covers her mouth with both hands.

Then a little younger where Katsuki is playfully tugging at her hair buns with a smirk. Her younger self sticking out her tongue childishly.

Another year younger, the two of them are back to back and quiet with some distance.

Finally younger with them being playful brats hugging each other and playing games. Katsuki shown smiling while he carefully does her hair into two messy buns.

Another flashback is shown with Katsuki and Himiko. His hands on her shoulders in a squeeze while she has a tearful expression.

"Don't listen to them Himiko. They're just fucking extras who don't know a thing about what your quirk can do." His expression is hard, eyes narrowed and focused on her with an add of comfort.

"B-But they said I'm weird! That my quirk is villainous!" She looks down and let's her tears fall to the floor between them. "I even hurt one of my classmates!"

The real one in the audience quiets. Her eyes dimming as she remembers a bad memory.

Katsuki reaches out and cups her face with care. "It was an fucking accident... It happens when people get their quirks." He shakes his head at her with a solemn expression. "Your quirk shouldn't define you, your suppose to by showing them your better by helping people."

Himiko looks up at those gentle red eyes as the hand on her cheek moves to pat her head.

"Deku says you can be a hero and I'll be damned if he's wrong. We know you can be one."

Toga glances across the threaten to the stoic blond watching the scene quietly. Instead of his harsh attitude, there is some kinda emotion she can't put to name.

The audience is brought back to the present where Toga is crying hard with a frazzled look. Her yellow eyes looking up to Katsuki in realization as he cups her cheek and sides back to touch her messy hair buns.

"That I knew..."

"It seems their relationship is the beginning was really sweet, but growing up together had drifted the two apart when things seemed to have gotten rocky. In the end Toga-chan painted Bakugou-kun as the bad guy from all the things he seemed to do to her." Midnight analyzed from the emotions of the two on screen.

Masaru sighs. "She blames him but at the same time still seems to care about him."

Katsuki, on screen, brings his hand back to his side with a calm expression.

"I'm sorry Himiko..."

Those on the heroic side who knew the youngest Bakugou had slightly let their jaw fall open because said child doesn't apologize.

Even Toga is surprised as her eyes seem to widen at the apology that sound so real in her ears.

"'Cause I cannot play the grieving girl and lie..." Looking resigned as he closes his eyes and turns around to walk away and fade away from her view.

Himiko's expression is now soft and tearful. Her body shaken by the events of her brother. "Saying that I miss you and that my world has gone dark."

Some in the audience tear up as she sadly cries before them.

"I will sing no requiem," Mitsuki says in her son's room.

"I will sing no requiem..." Masaru said holding the letter in his hands gently.

Himiko sadly dries her tries from her face before looking serious to her brother's photo now sitting on her dresser. She brings her hand back to pull off the two elastic bands keeping her hair up. Her hair once held up falls down just a little past her shoulders.

"I will sing no requiem tonight..."

The room is quiet as the world comes to an end. Words are exchanged after a few moments of silence to talk about the relationship of the Bakugou family to Toga in that world.

"Even if Bakugou is an only child here he has a Toga as a sister in another world." Todoroki says writing it down in a little notebook he had been keeping in his inner jacket pocket. Momo thankfully helped tune down conspiracy side by gently taking away his note book.

"I mean they do kinda have a similar wavelength," Jirou muses as she thinks about the two blonds if they stand side by side. Their appearance are a bit similar by hair for example and different by their interest.

"We are not relate!" Katsuki exclaims, breaking out of his quiet form.

"Blasty and I are defiantly not!" Toga backs up in retaliation.

The screen inter puts them yet again as they wish to get to the next world for viewing.

Next Chooser please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 87 8
SOOOOOOO, I have already written a mha/bnha multiverse story, but I didn't like my writing and I ended it! I took some time and worked on my writing...
3.1K 84 24
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
442K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
5.1K 160 20
Well this is probably your generic villain deku story with a sprinkle of memes This story has violence and maybe some gore it has cursing in it (B...