Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

10. Alive

42.3K 1.7K 1.4K
By Xythe_Phantasma

Soon after, All Might finally arrived. But as he looked at the lying corpse that Midoriya confirmed to be Y/n's titan form, the symbol of peace was enraged.

He fought the nomu valiantly as the three strongest students aided him as well namely Bakugo, Shoto and Midoriya.

The three were also mad about what happened, also helping all might with the nomu until the heroes arrived to help.

Everything ended just like that while both heroes and students watched the immobile body of the giant that began to slowly steam off.

Everyone clenched their fist by how badly beaten the body was. It looked cruel. Too cruel for such a young child to die.

Some of them began to cry. But as they were saddened about the girl's loss. The giants nape began to move. Y/n finally woke up and started struggling from her control system. The giant's attached hand twitched and everyone were shock. It's e/c eyes opened as well as its irises moved.

She ripped open the back, gasping for air from the steamy giant's back, coughing from the smokes before her eyes turned to her classmates and teachers.

Their eyes met hers with a look of both shock, wonder and disbelief. "Why are you crying?" She asked seriously, removing the flesh from the titan that stuck to her skin, finding some friends were in tears, she's even surprised to see Bakugo and Shoto's side eyes red from holding their tears.

Even the teachers were in disbelief. "Y-you're alive?!" Midoriya can't help but scream. "But the nomu struck your heart!" He said.

She sighed, leaving the titan's body as it melted away. "Well, the only way I'd die is when the enemy cuts my nape with two swords." She explained, pointing to the back of her neck. That's why our weapon is designed with two swords. She wished to add.

"Your injuries as well! They're all healed."

"Didn't I say that I heal quick? Especially when I turn into a titan. My body gets repaired which heals me instantly." She explained. "Even if that nomu cut me in half or tear me apart. As long as my head and torso are intact. I'll live."

She turned to everyone who began to wipe their never ending tears. "Y/N!!!" Everyone cried, embracing her all at once.

She felt her body squeezed from the crowd as she smiled genuinely. Everyone was so kind. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys." She apologized. "And thank you for having me as a part of your class."

Everyone still cried to the sentiments..

The girl started feeling dazed by the heat she experienced inside her titan form and now surrounded by everyone. They looked at her with shocked expression once again. Her nose began to bleed as she coughed blood.

It was really hard to breath as she felt her weight pulled her down by the help of gravity. Her eyes giving up on her and collapsed on the floor.

Everyone cried her name.

.

.

.

She woke up after two days. Her body recovered enough strength as her classmates began to visit.

Aizawa went to visit her alone after that, giving her some news about what happened in USJ. Her abilities were exposed in the government that science didn't want to let pass, pressuring the school to hand her over for experimental purposes.

When he told her this with a heavy heart, Y/n looked up at him and smiled. "I guess, this is a retribution for my previous crimes?" She said calmly. But to him, it was heartbreaking. As his teacher, as an adult, as part of her guardian and as a hero. He felt like he failed her. "I should enlighten my classmates as to who I am and what kind of monster I am as well."

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked.

She nodded. "I don't want to forget who I am. Not that it mattered."

Those were her words before ending the conversation with him.

And as usual. After class, they were all there to see her.

"Y/n, when are you going to recover?" Mina asked while leaning her elbows and chest on the bed, palms on her cheeks as she stared at her.

"I'm actually fine." The girl replied, looking at her as she tilted her head.

"But mr. Aizawa said that you haven't." Kirishima said a stench of worries in his voice.

The girl sighed. "Don't believe him. I'm fine..." she looked at her fists with a serious look. "It's just that I can't use my abilities for a while." She admitted.

"What's wrong? Did the fight with the nomu have something to do with it?" Iida asked.

She nodded. "He banged my head pretty hard. Guess my regenerating ability missed that one." She bit her lower lip. "If I'm not mentally stable, I don't think I can shift into a titan or even use my crystal armor." She admitted.

"So, that's also part of your quirk?" Todoroki asked.

She shook her head. "I'm quirkless." She admitted blankly. "The more I was told about quirks, I realized we weren't talking about the same thing."

"What do you mean, Y/n?" Asui said confused as she held the girl's fist. "You obviously have quirk."

She hummed. "My abilities aren't genetically inherited. They are passed down." She explained.

Midoriya gasped. "H-how?!" He asked shocked.

"It's... mobid." She sighed.

She turned to everyone, inhaling sharply. "Do you know? Where I'm from, I only knew one country? That's what we call the world of our own. We were graced with three fifty meter high walls that divided its inhabitance like three level of pots being cooked inside waiting to be devoured. It was divided for a reason that once the first one is destroyed, humanity won't end in an instant and there would still be two more walls to separate us from death." She explained.

"Y/n... is that, your home?" Midoriya asked with worried wide eyes.

"Yes. And do you know why there's a wall that cages us? It's because of titans." She smiled mockingly. "That form you guys saw. That's the type of titans we kill."

Everyone stared at her. Feeling the overwhelming truth while she let them take everything in. She wanted to tell them. She wanted to let them know before the madness takes over her longing in her world.

"You kill giants? Why?" Kirishima inquired.

She blinked twice. "They eat people..." she paused hearing gasp from her classmates. The girl paused. Feeling that tight seizing in her chest and the disgust in her stomach.

Everyone looked at her sadly as she continued.

"When I was ten years old, the widest wall called Maria was breached by a colossal titan. It was said that his skinless head peeped out on top of the wall and kicked the gate open. Letting the titans enter and kill almost hundreds and thousands of residents on that place." Everyone watched her. Just imagining titans eating humans was already so disturbing.

"So I joined the training regimen, learning to kill titans the best way I could. Watching others die again and again..." She gripped her blankets tighter.

The class looked at her even more sadly, pitying her state of shock to that event she saw. Mina quickly jumped and hugged her, tears were obvious on her eyes. She couldn't bear to watch her friend wallow in despair like this.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as well, her brows curled up with a sad cry. She sobbed, burying her face to the pinkette's chest as she cried. It was the first time Y/n looked vulnerable. Telling her story, everyone finally realized how different her life was. Her society was colder and morbid that just listening to it left them hard to digest.

"Don't worry Y/n. You're here with us now and we promise, we won't die!" Ojiro swore and everyone followed here after.

.

.

.

Outside the door leaned Aizawa as he listened to the conversation. Few men in black suits stood in front of him as his eyes twitched abviously irritated with their presence. He was still covered in bandages like a mummy, but it didn't hinder the fact that they were all here because they didn't want to let her be taken away. All might was there as well as other teachers who refuses to give the girl up.

"She's just a child. What right do you have to take her?" The underground hero: Erasurehead asked.

"Her quirk is special. We have the permission from the government. Her regeneration ability are abnormally quick and her other quirks are very dangerous as well." The man in the left explained. "Rest assured that we will return her to school when class starts and retrieve her in the evening."

"Do you think that's fine?" Midnight cut in distaste. "You're going to try how long she can keep regenerating and see how to suppress on triggering her quirk? Do you think we don't know what that means?" She spat angrily.

"She is a dangerous being. We don't know her origin let alone the limit of her power." The man in black still insisted. "What if she's a nomu? Considering her regenerative ability that is only found in those monsters."

"Do not compare her to those creatures." Aizawa gritted his teeth. "She is a 15 year old girl with emotions intact. How dare you interpret a single ability to save herself as one to be a threat to society?" He asked, his tone a pang of poison.

"And can't you see? She's already mentally unstable. She was stressed by the sudden change of her environment, she's shocked to the norms she never knew, she's still a child and this is completely inhumane." All might added.

"This is approved by the law. If you have more conplaints then do so in the city hall. We filed a proper proposal and if you wish to save that 15 year old girl, then do so in a legal process, heroes." He said calmly. "We will retrieve the suspected nomu within two days." Saying this, the two of the men in black finally left.

All might clenched his fist. Everyone outside that door felt sympathy for her. But what can they do? They had to file in the city hall as well but unsure whether they'll be granted. Not everyone in the political world would be as kind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.4K 43
A young y/n with pro hero parents and big aspirations dreams about being a hero. Learning to master her skills is hard with a chaotic family and an e...
3.6K 145 91
Finished editing See the story about Y/n (Izukus twin) find out about her last self. Dealing with neglect from her mother and constant hatred from K...
547K 19.1K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
52.9K 1.7K 15
Shigaraki Tomura is a student at UA, he works exceptionally well in all subjects but soon encounters a villain by the name of Dabi. Dabi is a dangero...