Verses of BNHA

Bởi BlueCipher0

Another Multiverse book for BNHA in the small collection of Wattpad. Enjoy what is provided, hopefully will u... Xem Thêm

Welcome, it's ShowTime!
Into the Unknown
God Help the Outcasts
Dear Me
Kiss the Villain
Eri's Family
Hellfire
The Bells of Notre Dame
Left Behind
Gems
A Sister's Requiem
Show Yourself
Letter
Meme Break
They're Only Human
Deliver Us
Satisfied
The Moon Rises
Lullaby for a Prince
First Burn
This Day Aria
History Has It's Eyes On You
Helpless
All the Kids are Depressed
Hero Too

Nothing Left to Lose

7.7K 104 20
Bởi BlueCipher0

Gran Torino for himself surprised to decide the holographic tablet in his hands. His former student rightfully surprised as well and figured as his former teacher went swiping through it.

For his old age he dies died to go with something with meaning. Albeit mysterious in terms that put something on the line as he himself has done as a hero before retirement.

Finding one intriguing, he chooses the next world with a tap of a title on the tablet. It disappears from his hands and the title is shown on screen.

Nothing Left to Lose

"It was calling to be chosen," The old hero smiles as he leans back in his seat to get comfy.

The heroes and villains focus back on the screen eating the snacks provided with drinks in their cup holders.

The camera to the world opens up to Midoriya and Shigaraki with music building in the background.

The setting is panned over to show two people entering an abandoned building. One chasing after the other, but not the way they would expect in role reversal.

"Is that Shigaraki?!" Toga exclaims surprised and a bit giddy seeing her team leader on screen.

All Might muses seeing his mentor's grandson on screen as a hero in this alternate world. "Oh Nana..." He says after seeing the young adult's hero costume.

"He seemed to have designed his costume after her own with a few differences I see..." Gran Torino comments softly. "Although, your young successor seems to fall to the latter. A role reverse I suppose for this world."

The retired hero swallows as his eyes look over to the Midoriya on screen.

"Midoriya's a villain here...?" Todoroki said slowly as he is still trying to process what he's seeing with his classmates who also have their eyes widen in surprise.

Unlike hero Shigaraki's costume, Midoriya in this world wears more of a three piece suit with a pair of black gloves covering his hands. His eyes holding a vibrant green toxic color to them that are unwavering and dangerous.

The young Shigaraki in this world seems a little softer. Wearing an abundance of gear that those in the audience assume is a hero costume. His expression worried watching young Midoriya walk away from him.

"Izuku, you're angry, I get it," He said as he tries to reach the other with his words. His steps careful in his approach to the greenet. "Believe me I know what it's like. But you are making a mistake." The older male tries to reason with the other as he glances down to his gloved hand sadly.

A little cut scene to a flashback of the young Shigaraki alone until a hand is held out to help him back on his feet. A relieved tearful expression before a smile takes over his once sorrowful face.

Only to find himself sitting across from a soft smiling All Might. His smile expressing that everything was going to be okay that the young adult tears up in relief in his villain wear.

He looks back up to keep his eyes on the teen with a sincere look. "The path of hate is a dangerous track. You take one step and it's hard to turn back... It pulls you along, and though it seems wrong it feels right."

Midoriya, clad in a black and white suit, doesn't pay any mind to him as he continues to write in his notebook while he continues forward.

Shigaraki continues to get through the greenet as he comes around to stand in front of him. "Don't you see this path you're on leaves a permanent mark. It feels good at first, then it slowly turns dark."

Midoriya finally looks up from his notebook. Only to close it and put away his pencil behind his ear to give a small listen.

"Midobro listen to him here!" Kirishima says in wanting his alternate classmate to make a better choice.

"I agree with Kiri here Dude!" Kaminari exclaims worriedly.

"With each passing day, you're further astray from the light~" Midoriya ignores the other again as he turns away from the white haired hero with a scowl not wanting to hear him out.

Aizawa squints a bit at the screen seeing one of his students as a villain. "It seems the problem child wants to remain quiet."

Kouta and Eri watch with worry for their hero. It's hard for them to see him as a villain. They could never see him as one.

"Deku..." Kouta says as he wishes he could at least help his hero out there.

Yet Shigaraki doesn't give up as he goes to follow after the young villain. "Suddenly, you lose your way and lose the thread." Midoriya stops when the hero gets in his way. He frowns and turns the other way.

"Lose your cool, then lose your head," The hero sings as the villains stops to see Shigaraki's pitiful reflection in shattered mirror. "Every loss is harder to excuse~"

Nezu hums curious. "It seems that Midoriya there is being told to look back at himself. From where he started to where is now to have taken this current path." He taps at the side of his head. "Midoriya's past background before entering U.A. is quiet a mystery after all."

Midoriya turn down another hall only to met a dead end with three shattered body mirrors reflection his image of surprise seeing them. "Then you'll see you'll lose your faith and lose your soul." His eyes harden as he looks back to see the hero there carefully waiting for him to say something back.

The villain pushes past him to finally exit the hallways and into a larger room after climbing the stairs with the hero after him.

"'Til you lose complete control!" Shiragaki exclaims going after him. "And realize there's nothing left to lose~" He runs up the last few steps and finds himself in a large room with Midoriya covered in rubble and debris from unknown origins. "Nothing left to lose~"

Shigaraki quickly grabs onto Midroiya's wrist to hold him back. His expression pleading as he looks into those forest green eyes. "Izu, trust me. Becoming the villain isn't the answer-"

"I wish Shigaraki would take that advise for himself..." Midoriya quietly says to himself.

Said villian on the opposite side of the theater rolls his eyes at his other self for saying such heroic things. He was trying to make a statement as a villain.

Something in the greenet villain's eyes seem to spark in anger as he jerks back his wrist from the older male's hand. "Is that what you think I am?" Midoriya question accusingly with frustration.

"Apparently Midoriya thinks he's doing the right thing..." Momo says, still trying to grasp onto the idea that her classmate is a villain in this world.

"But Midoriya-chan we see doesn't seem to be one here in our eyes, kero." Tsuyu comments with a strained expression of worry.

Shigaraki takes a couple steps back as the villain takes a couple steps forward. A red type of energy running around his body. "The path I'm on is a path paved in black. I'm taking that road and I'm not looking back." He moves his hand out to activate his quirk. Pieces of floor raising up from the floor in spike pillars moving to his will in a dance. "Each twist and each turn leads straight where I'm yearning to go~"

All for One gets the idea that the young teen maybe his successor in this world. More in tune with his desires and determination to make a change.

Yet there was that unsettling feeling within him. That quirk he's using is his isn't it? His other self must of passed it on to him and trained him one way or another. He wonders how their relationship goes in this world.

Midoriya moves one of his hands to the middle of his collar holding a red oval shape broach with a considering look. "Yes, it's true, my path is dark but I see where it ends. My rivals will fall as my power ascends," He sings as he looks down to the other with narrowed eyes.

A flashback shows little Izuku once surrounded by young one similar to him until they gained their quirks. His self separating from those with quirks, remains the odd one out of them.

Bakugou standing at the front of the now teenage group letting out a couple of explosions. Eyes narrowed at Midoriya's form who is bowed and clutching his notebook close to his chest.

"Katsuki what-"

"Izuku?"

The two mothers want to question their own son but they couldn't seeing as the world progresses fast enough to get their attention back on it.

Back to the present, the pillar he stands up raises up as he changes his stance to a more stable one on the way up to platform connected to the wall. "Despise me, that's fine. I'm taking what's mine even so~" His hands clenching back at his sides as he moves onto the high platform and off the pillar.

His green eyes look down at hero as he makes his way around above him. "Not like you!" He exclaims with his head held high. "You lost your nerve, you lost the game! But you and I, we're not the same. I'm not lost, this fate was mine to choose~"

Another scene of the past shown, Midoriya and Shigaraki standing side by side in front of the powerful villain known as All for One.

"So they were both my students..." All for One muses calmly to himself on his seat.

The man's hands held out for the two boys to take in offer of help.

Then Shigaraki is shown taking the hand first, a clip of him a villain is displayed in a series of short videos. USJ, the Stain incident, and the Shie Hassaikai Arc... All until he's captured.

All Might is shown sitting across from him talking day after day. Put through a rehab of the sorts and looking better and happy.

"I helped him," All Might breaths out with widened eyes seeing the alternated villain sharing a smile with him. Then doing something similar to his mentor, the young adult's grandmother.

As for Midoriya, his hand reaches out to place on One for All's hand. Like Shigaraki, his choice on the path of villainy is shown in short videos. Him working in the shadows behind the scenes of each of Shigaraki's attacks. On the off side he trains personally with Sensei on his own time. His tools merely a notebook and pencil to simply take down his enemies.

Inko covers her mouth as she lets out a shakey breath past her fingers. Her baby would never let himself turn to villainy, right?

When Shigaraki has been captured, Izuku is moved to take over. Toxic green eyes lit with determination, set on a goal. He has something to prove unlike the villain turned hero.

Shiragaki watches from the same position careful but still determined to convince Midoriya to change. The teen jumps off the platform, using a various show of quirks to get him down with a strong display of powers similar to All for One.

"So I chose to lose my doubts and lose my chains," Midoriya says walking pass Shiragaki while pulling out a small dagger from one of his back pouches.

The hero's eyes widen as the other approaches a poster of All Might plastered to the broken wall across the room.

"NO!"

"Izuku!"

"Deku-kun!"

"Deku!"

Cries spread through most of the audience as they get the idea of what this villainous Midoriya may do to the poster.

"Lose each weakness that remains. Now that I have nothing left to lose~" Midoriya seems to remember somethings his eyes look down clenching his teeth together.

A scene of himself standing alone in the darkness. To far away from his is a light that flickers. Upon closer inspection it's the back of teen's like himself with quirks. Smiling, happy... but he cannot be a part of them.

Shadowy hands reach out and rest on his shoulders. He looks up and his eyes are now glowing a toxic green.

The heroes in the audience want to voice out loud to their student that they'll come save him. Yet it's useless with their words stuck in their throat seeing how the young teen has clearly accepted the path he has been set on in that world.

"Nothing left to lose!~" The villain, with anger in his eyes, spins the knife up in his hand quickly, catches it to slash right at the poster.

Izuku is appalled that another version of himself would do such a thing to their childhood hero.

However, Shiragaki catches his arm to hold him back from destroying the image of the blond hero. The tip of the blade hovering, pointed, at the face by a centimeter. His expression strained as he tries to get to Midoriya. To have him hear him out while restraining him from driving that dagger into the image.

"He was so close!" One of the villains whine, most likely Toga.

"You have so much to hold onto~"

Shigaraki has to quickly dodge Midoriya's change of direction when he swipes the hero off his arm. The older holding his hands up as he backs away from the other. "I only want, my rightful dues!~" The villain uses his quirk to push the hero back with a powerful blast of air.

He picks himself up from the ground with ground as Midoriya approaches him with a frown. "Listen please, you've lost your grip and lost your mind!"

"Damn right he has!" Katsuki exclaims after seeing what the nerd would have done.

"I'm not gonna lose!~" Midoriya sings defiantly to the other.

The camera circling around the pair to give the audience the feel of how this conversation windups between the two in climax.

"All's not lost, don't be so blind!~" Shigaraki continues, pleading with the villain.

Midoriya shakes his head vigorously. "I refuse!~"

"Cut your losses, drop the IOUs!~" The hero exclaims the best he can in a soft offering tone. His gloved hand reaching out to help Midoriya who answers without a second thought.

"I refuse!~" The greenet's brows pinched together as he slaps the hand away before turning away.

"Oh-oh!~ Choose!~" The white haired hero exclaims reaching out to the retreating villain.

"I lose no tears and lose no sleep!" He sings walking back over hastily towards the poster of All Might. His hands pressing against the curls of his hair, fingers scratching at his scalp looking back at the former hero.

A flashback shows his middle school self standing on the roof with All Might's unpowered form. A small wind blowing against them before the scene cuts back to the present.

Izuku leans back in his seat remembering that day in their own universe. That expression on All Might's face while telling him no to his dreams as a quirkless teen.

Had he not been mentally strong, had he not been a person who is not easily swayed. There was a part of him that knew he could have ended himself. Possibly in more ways than one.

But no one around him knew that.

No one knew that day, the same day All Might had offered him his quirk.

Midoriya's form turns back around with his quirk flaring on his skin in the color of red and black energy. "What I want I'll take and keep!" He points forward where a red cage materializes around the hero and changing size to fit his height, caging him in.

Shigaraki is still shown holding his hand out for Midoriya. "It's time for you to choose~" He sings while the red color around the resized cage changed to black.

"You can/can't stop the turning on the screws~" They sing in sync as Midoriya approaches the cage like a predator who caught his prey.

The young villain taps the metal of the cage with a stern expression towards Shigaraki. "You'll stay in that cage until this is done. And just in case you think of escaping..." He kicks the cage hard enough to sent him near a hole in the wall. The camera pans out to the other side to show the hero will fall into a dark pit on the side of the abandon building they're in if he struggles.

"Midoriya-kun! That's not very heroic of you!" Iida reprimands the alternated version of his classmate on screen.

The real Izuku sighs and pats his friend on the side of his arm to calm him down.

Midoriya, with a quick hand, withdraws another dagger from his belt to violently throw at the retired hero's poster. The blade hitting it spot on the blond's postered face and digs deep into the wall.

Gasps and some laughter on the villains' part were echoing in the theater seeing the violent action.

The teen sighs as he makes his way over to flimsy arm chair with a tired look settled on his facial features. His hand coming up to cover his eyes for a moment of rest.

Surprisingly his green hair fades to a snow white color. His black gloved hand lowering to reveal his closed eyes, then opening to reveal their crimson red color instead of those former toxic green ones.

"Now," He breaths out, hands resting politely on his lap. "I have nothing left to lose~" His leg crosses the other with a bow bored look.

Those in the audience stare in fear as they can clearly picture the villain on screen in a more rightful setting, sitting on a throne wielding power.

This Midoriya is not some no name villain but a prince waiting to be crowned king of the underworld.

A close up on his lips is enough for them to see that knowing smirk turn up one side of his lips before the camera of the world clicks shut.

A shiver on the heroes side as they silently thanking in their head Midoriya is not a villain here. Izuku was too good of a person to fall into dark corrupt hands.

Katsuki knew if Izuku did become a villain, there would be hell on earth. Knowing his rival has been a fanboy at heart from a very young age and has been taking notes of everyone of them from the start wasn't something to forget either.

It would be hard to face against the greenet even if he had remained quirkless.

The chatter in the theaters lowers when the familiar words on screen take over again.

Next chooser please!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.1K 255 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
5.1K 160 20
Well this is probably your generic villain deku story with a sprinkle of memes This story has violence and maybe some gore it has cursing in it (B...
118K 1.5K 34
(my attempt of a dekuverse) One boring day at school, Aizawa was teaching about some boring subject, when all of sudden, everyone started disappearin...
17.4K 827 29
Sequel to Darkside When he woke up, Izuku couldn't remember much. But he did remember a few things, most importantly, what happened before blacking o...