๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By Jaxenn

'' ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚! ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜! '' โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โธ™โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ…๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š โ…๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‡๐™ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ’ค 1 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 2 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 3 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 4 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 5 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 6 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 7 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 8 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 10 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 11 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 12 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 13 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 14 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 15 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 16 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 17 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 18 ๐Ÿ’ค

๐Ÿ’ค 9 ๐Ÿ’ค

116 6 8
By Jaxenn

Kyoya's POV

10:12|

All my classmates were pieces of trash.

Lemme give you a bit of a background.

Those stupid high schoolers couldn't keep their mouth shut for only ONE fucking hour, yesterday. Because of that, our demonic teacher decided that HE will assign of our places in the bus.

Ahaha.

No.

Let's... cheat life a lil bit.

The classroom was empty and the paper where he wrote our names is in the drawer. Huh. So dumb.

I sneaked into the room and took a glance at it. I saw in horror that my cute Egyptian boy was sitting next to Ryuga.

Like... not next one of his buddies, but HIM.

Seriously, this teacher wants Nile to die, for fuck sakes, dude-

I looked at it and saw that he scribbled a lot and that his handwriting wasn't regular at all. I grinned, took a pen, twirled it between my fingers and changed the names.

Ryuga and his friends are now at the back and Nile and me at the front. The youngest was next to the window and me next to him. I put Benkei and Demure at our left. The biggest one at the right of the other window and the tallest one in the middle, on the foldable chair.

And done!

Pretty boy was safe and I'm next to my new... friends, I guess?

I never was the social-butterfly type of person, but... these guys were pretty cool. I think I can befriend Benkei and Demure easily, but Nile... it might be a lil harder, I think? Not sure... But it doesn't matter, I'm not giving up on him. He invited me to stay at his house... there's still hope, okay?

Anyway, without anyone noticing, I got out of the class, while putting my bag on one of my shoulders.

Teacher, don't be too careless next time~
___________________________

10:31|

Everyone was in a row, in front of the bus. I started searching for Nile and saw him alone at the back, his hands in his pockets. He turned around and found me. I smiled and joined him.

- Hey, where have you gone? I thought you weren't going to get in time!, he questioned me.

- Hey! I would never abandon you!

He looked kinda surprised, but he quickly brushed it off.

- ... O-Okay... but w-where were you then?

- I was doing some stuff~, I responsded with a little smirk.

- Huh? What kind of stuff are you talking about?, he asked while raising his eyebrows.

I still had my smirk on my face. I bent over and whispered close to his ears.

- I traded seats with Ryuga~

My lips nearly touched his soft tanned skin and my cold breath that was crashing on his neck made him shiver...

So sensitive~

- ... W-What?, he muttered in disbelief, Wait... What have you done?

I chuckled and petted his hair, while he was blushing cutely.

- It's nothing don't worry!, I tried to reassure him.

- ... B-But how?! This teacher is super strict and-, he panicked.

- Chht... don't worry, it's okay. I sneaked into the class and scribbled on his shit, no biggie, really.

- ... But you could've been in serious trouble if you were caught...

- It's alright, I'm glad I did this, 'cause... you wanna know next to who you were supposed to sit?

- ... It's him, right?, he guessed.

- Yup.

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

- Thanks..., he mumbled shyly.

- No need to.

Suddenly, the professor appeared out of nowhere.

- Kids, let me tell you what are your places! Start going in!

I'm such a switched on person, nah~?

Just kidding.

No need to ask, I know I am, you d i n g b a t-
___________________________

10:45|

It's been ten minutes since we got in the bus.

I was talking to Benkei and Demure, but not that much with Nile. He's a quiet guy and I couldn't force him to socialize with us, even though, I really want to.

I glanced discretly at him and saw something strange. His eyes were slightly closing... Does he... feel sleepy? Didn't he sleep last night?

I hesitantly hit (not hardly okay?) his shoulder, but it scared him. He turned around to face me and he sighed. Wait... was he actually  falling asleep?

Uh I feel a bit bad now...

- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... but... do you feel tired? Haven't you slept yesterday?

- Ugh..., he groaned while putting his hand on his forehead, Is it that obvious...?

- Well... quite a lot, yeah.

- Yes, I am tired.

- Do you never sleep? Yesterday too you were feeling tired in the daytime.

- ... My sleep schedule was never good, to be honest, but...

- ...

- ...

- But...?, I asked, waiting for an answer.

Wait... why is he blushing?! Oh gosh, that's adorable-

- Because of you!

- ... Wait, did I snore a lot or push y-?!

- No no, you... you... just... oh gosh, forget it!, he exclaimed while showing me his back.

- What?! No! I wanna know, tell me!

I forced him to turn around, by grabbing his arms and I noticed that the red on his cheeks got a lot more prominent!

- Tell me! I have the right to know!

- Know what, Sir?!, asked Benkei.

- None of your business, eggplant. Now excuse me, but I need to resolve an important issue-

- Oh... If you say so...

Good, the big guy continued to chat with the eletric poll guy and I could concentrate on the pretty guy-

- Now, stop keeping your secrets to yourself and tell me!

- ... Fine!

He took a deep breath, his cheeks still on fire and his eyes looking at everything except me. He was dying of nervousness.

- Y-You... You... held me... You h-held me... t-too close... to you., he stuttered ashamed, while lowering his head.

- Do you mean... you got nervous to the point of not sleeping because the dumbass that I was couldn't keep his hugs to himself?

- ... Y-Yes., he confirmed.

- Oh... well... sorry... But why didn't you wake me up? I could've left or even slept on the couch if it was that big of a deal-

- U-Um... the truth is... that... it wasn't... that bad... I-I... I just got really nervous. I'm not used to that.

- You should've told me...

- It's okay... You're not the problem.

- Hmf... for once!, I said while smiling to calm the tension.

The youngest raised his eyebrows and chuckled. His smile is so sweet... Gosh he was gorgeous...

- So if you're feeling sleepy... My shoulder is still free..., I teased.

His smile didn't fade, in fact, it became slightly bigger...

Then, Nile rested his head on my shoulder, but secretly slid his hand in mine and interlocked our fingers, our hands were on my thigh and it was the warmest and the most pleasing thing I've ever felt.

- Thanks... a lot.

I wonder if I wasn't dreaming...

I glanced at his sleepy face and... I suddenly wanted to kiss him so badly.

...

Wait, am I having... a kind of... love at first sight? A crush...?

Why do I feel like that?

Did we got pretty close... too quickly?

Ugh... y'know what... I don't really care... Let's just appreciate this moment, shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 149 12
๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต...
63.7K 1.2K 26
"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." โ‡ โ˜•๏ธŽโœ๏ธŽโ˜•๏ธŽโ‡ข [โ—๏ธ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ ๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ;'(โ—๏ธ] ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฌ๏ฟฝ...
33.2K 1.4K 20
แดสŸแด…! ส™แด€แดŠษช แด‹แด‡ษช๊œฑแดœแด‹แด‡ x ๊œฐแด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ "๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ" ๐’ฏ๐“Œ//: ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป , ๏ฟฝ...
212K 6K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...