Zehnaseeb

De Swarmayi

Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance. Mais

Character Sketch
1. Her Life
2. His Life
3. First Meet
4. Tears
5. Emotions
6. Nightmare
7. His Fear
8. Friends
9. Monster
10. Allegations
11. Revelation
12. Shock
13. Suicide
14. Mother
15. Scars
16. Moments
17. Golu Molu
18. Relations
19. Fab 5
20. Hurt
21. Regret
22. Mess
23. Birthday
24. Tu Jo Kahe
25. Outburst
26. The End?
27. Alive
28. Planned?
29. The NM
30. Twisted Tale
31. Jealousy
32. Sick
33. Picnic Plans
34. I Trust You
35. Get Out
36. Realisation?
37. Lonavala
38. Punch
39. Care
40. Dinner Date
41. Humesha
42. In Action
43. Backfired?
44. Truth
45. Unexpected
46. Relief
48. Tu Jo Hain
49. Reunion
50. Zehnaseeb
New Cover
About The Sequel
Important! Please Read!

47. Silent Storm

7.5K 801 44
De Swarmayi

Hey Guys.

Let me tell you something. Ansh and Mukti are together and I tried to show their 2,3 scenes in last few chapters. I am not focusing on their story that how and when they fell and confessed. Kindly you only guess it. I need to concentrate on further story so imagine their love story on your own. Enjoy the chapter.

______________

It's been 15 minutes since Nandini opened her eyes. She didn't react nor said a word. Just lying on bed staring at ceiling with a blank eyes.

Doctor along with Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv tried to talk with her but no use. Cabir was sitting beside Abhimanyu as he was sleeping under medicine effects. Mukti informed Ansh and Manik about Nandini as soon as she woke up. They immediately left for hospital.

Soon the door of Nandini's ward get opened with a bang and Manik rushed inside followed by Ansh. He immediately took Nandini in a hug while kissing the back of her hairs. She didn't hug him back neither cried.

Manik broke the hug with tears in his eyes feeling no response of her. He looked at her who was looking at nothing particular. Her eyes were blank. His heart pained.

"Golu? Kaisa hai mera jaana? Haan? Is it paining anywhere? Batao Mani ko, shona. Look, Mani is here. Bhai is here. Everything is fine. Sab theek hai baby." Said Manik cupping her face while looking into her eyes but she never gave him answer.

Manik looked back at Ansh with tears like a kid. Ansh wiped the tear which escaped from his own eyes and patted his back in assurance.

He moved to her from another side of bed and kissed her forehead lovingly. His tears fell on her cheeks which he wiped immediately. He caressed her hairs lovingly and called her softly.

"Nandi.." Manik was holding her hand tightly in his. He wasn't able to bear her silence. It was killing him. Ansh, blinked his eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Drama queen! Bhai ko bas tang karna hota hai na? Bachpan ki aadat hai. Saare pranks bas bhai pe. And now also, your habit is same. See, how you are troubling me with your silence. Listen Nandi, I'll complain to Abhi bhai about you ha! You know he's all fine now and I met him too. So better break your silence and talk to me. Nandi.. tu sun rahi hai na?" Ansh shook her a bit but she didn't budge.

Manik cried looking at another side. Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv who was standing there in room was sad looking at them.

"Nandi.. mera bachaa. Bolo na bhai se. Gussa ho? Naraz ho? Ok scold me, beat me give me any punishment. Should I do sit ups? Haan? Fir mere baby ka gussa jayega? I'll do whatever you want but please don't stay like this. Kuch bolo. Say something, Nandi!" Ansh choked and cried.

Nandini who was sitting while taking support of bedpost lied down on bed and closed her eyes taking blanket. Manik immediately left the room while Fab 3 went back of him. Ansh kept staring at Nandini with red eyes while holding her hand in his.

________________

Manik sat on chair nearby holding his head in his both hands.

He didn't know what to do. She wasn't reacting to anything. He was hell scared. Her condition gave him negative vibes. He can't see her like this. He just can't.

Dhruv sat beside him and kept hand on his shoulder. Manik looked at him with red eyes.

"Manik.. please be strong she-"

"Kaise? Kaise rahu strong, Dhruv? Kaise? Haalat dekhi hai uski tune? Did you see how's she? She's not reacting anything. Not saying anything. She had locked up her emotions. How? How I'm going to heal her wounds if she stay like this? What I'm supposed to do? Those incidents and the truth of her life had shocked her to the core. She is shattered. I can feel her, Dhruv. My love is in so much pain. Aur main! Kaise, kaise sambhalu main usey? I'm not getting anything. I'm seriously not getting anything." Said Manik crying while Dhruv hugged him. Mukti and Aliya also joined them in a hug.

"Manik, I know it is difficult. But you have to handle her with a care. She's in a state of shock. You have to be her support. You can't be weak at this point. Your love needs you." Aliya said softly. Mukti agreed.

"I second Aliya. And Manik, you should talk with a doctor too. We will get to know exactly about her condition. We should behave accordingly around her." Manik nodded his head hearing Mukti. He wiped his tears.

"Yeah. You're right. I should have a word with doctor. Ansh ko.. Where's Ansh?" He asked not seeing him there. Mukti sighed.

"He's sitting beside her. Let him be. He was very scared for her. He still is. Let the sibling spend some alone time. May be she will react after sometime. You should go and talk with doctor." Manik nodded.

"Cabir.."

"He's with Abhi bhai. He doesn't know anything. Once you come, will send Dhruv over there then you can talk with him." Said Mukti to which Manik nodded and left to see a doctor.

____________

Manik was sitting inside the doctor's cabin. Doctor sighed looking at his worried face.

"Look Mr. Malhotra, whatever you have told me about recent happening around her and about her past life, hearing that I can surely say that she is in a state of shock. She's in a great trauma. Uske dimag ke andar hi andar bahot kuch chal raha hoga but she had restricted herself completely to let anyone know about it. She had locked her emotions. This is really not good. She needs to let it out. She needs to cry. She needs to share her pain. And the sooner this happen will be better for her. Otherwise.." Doctor trailed off and Manik got scared.

"Otherwise what, doctor?" Doctor shook his head.

"This will lead her to some serious mental disorder or nervous system issues. She may go in depression. And if the matter goes worse then she can even go into coma and-" Manik immediately got up from his place in anger.

"What nonsense are you speaking, doctor. Nothing will happen to her." Doctor sighed and removed his spects.

"Calm down Mr. Malhotra. Just listen to me. Have a sit first." Manik bit his lower lip and sat on a chair defeated.

"I told you what will be the consequences of her condition, Mr. Malhotra. I didn't say that this is going to happen with her. Relax." Manik let out a sigh.

"What can we do about it, doctor? There must be any way, any medication?" Asked Manik to which doctor shook his head.

"No medicine can heal her, Mr. Malhotra. She is mentally drained out. You have to keep her happy, you have to shower your love on her. You have to take care of her. You all should make her feel that she's important. She is not a burden or curse. You all love her. She needs assurance. Talk to her, take her out. Make her remember the time you all spend with her. There will be definitely something to which she will react. But don't stress her out. You just have to be around her all time making sure that no negative thoughts or people would be coming near her. It will worsen the situation. I hope, you're getting me." Manik nodded before getting up from his sit.

"Yes doctor. I got it. We will do anything and everything for her to get normal. No stress and no negativity. There will be only happiness and love in her life now onwards." Said Manik with a determination and left the cabin after thanking doctor.

_________________

Abhi's sleep broke and he saw Cabir sitting on sofa beside him almost sleepy. He smiled a bit before calling him.

"Cabir.." hearing him Cabir's eyes opened widely and he came near Abhi rubbing his eyes.

"Haan bhai. Do you need something? Any pain? Should I call doctor?" Asked Cabir with a concern. Abhi shook his head with a smile.

"No. I'm fine. Thank you. Where's Ansh and others?"

"I think Ansh bhai and Manik didn't come back from home yet. And Mukti and Aliya are with Barbie." Said Cabir with a low tone. Abhi looked at his face. He looked guilty.

When Manik came to meet Abhi, he and Ansh explained him everything about Nandini. At start, Abhi was panicked and wanted to meet her but they assured him that everything is fine and they will bring her to meet him once she wake up. Abhi agreed to them reluctantly.

"You didn't go to her, Cabir?" Abhi asked him softly. Cabir looked away before answering.

"Voh.. main.. haan.. You were alone na so I thought to meet later once Ansh bhai returns." He stammered while saying this. Abhi sighed.

"Cabir.. stop blaming yourself. It wasn't your fault." Hearing Abhi, Cabir jerked his head at him with a shock and he smiled faintly.

"You think me as a fool or what? The guy who dared to threaten me coming in my house for my own sister is making excuses not to meet her. Is it believable?" Cabir's tears fell which he wiped while looking down.

"I.. I..failed.. to pro.. protect her." Abhi smiled faintly looking at him and shook his head.

"No Cabir. You didn't fail. It was planned. Even if that time you would have saved her then also Aryaman would have got her in any other ways. There's absolutely no fault of yours. Don't be guilty. You think my doll will be happy seeing you like this?" Cabir nodded in no and sniffed.

"I.. I don't have courage to face her. Bhai, main.. Though I'm not her real brother but she's not my sister for a name sake. I have never gave that place to anyone else. Not even Mukti or Aliya. The day I made her my sister that day I promised her and myself to protect her always. But.. I am the worst brother you see. Because of my carelessness she had to go through all this. I shouldn't have left her for a second too because I knew the situation. Still I.. It was my fault, bhai. And this guilt is killing me that because of me, my sister had to suffer again. She had to face her dreadful past again." Said Cabir choking in between.

Abhi took a deep breathe. He knew this feeling. He had also gone from this phase. Hell, he's still going through. How he's suppose to console Cabir when he himself is in a same place as him. He would never forget what all he had done with her from past 3 years even it is for her safety. He hurted her and that was the truth.

Before they can continue their conversation further, Dhruv came inside.

"Cabir you go to Manik. He needs you. I will stay here. Nandini is awake and.." Dhruv stopped in a mid looking at Abhi. Abhi got alerted hearing him. Cabir frowned.

"What happened, Dhruv? Barbie is fine, right?" Dhruv glanced at Abhi and nodded. Abhi looked restless.

"Yeah. She's fine. You go, Manik will tell you everything. I will be-"

"Dhruv please don't hide anything from me. Tell me what happened to my doll please. I want to see her." Abhi said choking on his words. He tried to get up but winced in a pain. Cabir and Dhruv immediately moved to him and made him sit comfortably.

"Bhai relax. Don't stress. She's fine and sleeping. It's just that.. she.. umm.. she's not responding to anyone. She went all silent." Said Dhruv and tell them everything whatever happened and Manik's conversation with doctor which he told them.  

Hearing him Abhi closed his eyes in pain and cried silently. Cabir's eyes were moist too.

"Take me to her please. I want to meet her. Mujhe ussey milna hai. She.. she needs me. Voh toot chuki hai. She must be blaming herself for all this. For my condition. I.. I need to talk to her. Please."

"But bhai.."

"He's right." Said Manik from behind. All looked at him. Manik took a sit beside Abhi.

"You're right bhai. There must be many things going inside her mind right now and whatever you said is one of them. I totally agree. But, this is not correct time for you to meet her." Manik said calmly to which Abhi tried to protest.

"But Manik-"

"First listen to me, bhai. I know what you are feeling right now. But we have to think practically. I talked with doctor. Doctor said to be careful around her. She shouldn't be stressed. And you going infront of her this soon might effect her positively or negatively too. We can not predict. That's why I think we shouldn't take the risk atleast for 2 days. Once she get little stable you can meet her and I know, you will be able to handle her perfectly then." Explained Manik keeping his hand on Abhi's. Abhi closed his eyes nodding at him and cried silently.

He was feeling worst. What type of brother I am? Whenever my sister needs me the most I can never be by her side. Be it in past or in present. My presence can be risky for her. I know I only called this for myself. Why this is so complicated? Why God is testing our patience? Why my baby has to bear everything all the time? Why she? Why this destiny is so cruel with her? Just why?

Abhi sat there thinking all this while resting his head back closing his eyes.

_______________

Next day, Malhotra Mansion-

Nandini was discharged last night only while Manik and Cabir was adamant for bringing her to Malhotra Mansion. Ansh had to look after Abhi in a hospital and they would never trust Amms around her. She would always gave her negative vibes. Manik brought her home when she was sleeping.

"Tada! See what I brought for you Golu. Yummy yummy aloo parantha. Pata hain maine khud banaya hai tumhare liye. Voh bhi apne haathose. Only for my jaan." Said Manik flaunting himself and being excited. Cabir gave him oh really look. Manik glared at him.

"Look barbie. Who's saying this! The person who doesn't even know how to cut an onion, made paranthe for you. Hawww. Isn't it too amazing to believe?" Said Cabir jumping beside her on bed from another side while making haww face. Nandini was sitting silently hearing them. She didn't say anything. Manik rolled his eyes.

"Haan haan thike. I didn't make it. I tried but na that dough become so sticky and watery. Eww. But yes, I made fresh juice for you. You can ask butler. He will tell. After eating parantha, you have that and tell me how's it. Okay?" Manik faked excitement. He looked at Cabir who blinked his eyes. He smiled looking at her.

"Chalo chalo. Now eat fast. I will feed my love by my own hands. Oh ho, someone is getting so much attention from boyfriend. But poor boyfriend, his girlfriend doesn't even look at him. Tch. But it's ok. For now, open your mouth. Aaa karo." Said Manik controlling himself and grinning at her. He forwarded a morsel near her mouth. She didn't open her mouth.

"Arey barbie come on, open your mouth. Yaar ye Manik ne meko bhi khane nei diya pehle tumhare liye le aaya. You know na I can't stay much time without food. Meko joro ki bhook lagi hai. Please eat for your birji. Varna your monster won't give me anything." Said Cabir making sad face. Manik glared at him.

"Oyy chup kar. Bhukkad kahika. Let my baby eat fir-" he stopped in a mid seeing her opening a mouth bit. He smiled brightly and immediately fed her. She kept chewing silently. Manik looked at Cabir with a moist eyes who nodded a no to him. He smiled blinking his tears and nodded.

They both kept fighting infront of her and teasing each other to make her react something. She closed her mouth after eating half parantha indicating she is full. Manik then made her drink juice and wiped her mouth with his hand lovingly.

Both Manbir kissed her forehead respectively and hugged her from side ways.

Screen Freezes.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57K 3.4K 21
It's a manan story. Read this to know about painful journey of manan.
49.4K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
19.3K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.