LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

By kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 33

466 72 7
By kannammakathal

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Prag's POV!

It has been one week since abhi got united with his mother. He became super happy after that. But I don't know why I felt like this my Mr.bully is avoiding me recently. He avoids talking with me and seeing my eyes.

But I'm happy to see him happy with his mother. I shrugged off my doubting thoughts thinking that he may be busy with his mother.

Today that dips and sultan started to disturb Rk and madhu. They're just happy for somedays and here, this dips already started to spoil it.

Madhu shared the stupid explanation which is given by RK. It sounds so stupid yet he did like that only for madhu ryt? So me and bulz consoled her saying that he did everything just because of his crazy love for her.

She seems quite convinced by our consolation. The next day, we asked her about her decision towards sultan and that dips. She told us that she decided to talk with her dad about this.

Now we trio are going to library as it's a library period. Today my favorite mam asked me to take seminar on important topic in my favorite subject. I'm very much excited for it as it was taken by my favorite mam.

I want to impress her so I have to work hard but there is only 2 days time to prepare. So I mentally thought to atleast search and plan the books which I have to refer within today.

I went to library with this thought. I searched some books and started to take notes. Bulz and madhu were already looking sleepy.

They yawned number of times which I cared less because of my loads of work which I have to complete within 2 days.

Within 15 to 20 mins, bulz called me in low voice. I snapped at her.

"Prags! Shall we go for a tea break? I mean, we both are sleepy so let's take a tea break! What say? And moreover our college timing is also going to end in 10 minutes. So shall we??" Bulz asked showing her puppy dog eyes.

Trust me.. If we were in a different situation, I surely agreed with her and took a break but today, I have at least to lessen my work. So I denied her.

"Uhmm.. Sorry bulz. I'm stucked with this work! I'm not feeling sleepy. You both can go if you want! And just inform and ask Jaan to wait for me! Okay?" I asked her.

Madhu sighed. "I told you na.. She's always like this! If it comes to studies, then she'll surely will make anything upside down! Come bulz, if I'm here for few more minutes, then I'll surely will die of boredom!" Madhu said annoyed in which I give them a sheepish grin!

Then they both left. I again drowned myself into my studies.

Within 20 mins, my mobile started ringing. I took it and saw the caller id. It shows Jaan!

Why he is calling me? Didn't I asked him to wait!

I attended it and he asked me to come with Rk and Abhi while emphasizing the word 'THEM'. I know the inner meaning in it. He didn't want me to be alone with my bully! I mentally rolled my eyes! Like why he is this much protective? They both were now talking like before.

But this bully didn't even look at me especially he didn't look into my eyes! I already started to miss him. I badly want to know what these two is hiding from me!!! I have to find it soon!

I shrugged off my thoughts as now I have to concentrate in my studies.

I started searching books after some time. I can't find the book which I'm searching for almost 15 mins. I thought to search in the store room.

In that room, mostly they kept old books. And no one will go there as coming to library itself a big thing for everyone. I went inside and searched everywhere. But I didn't find.

So I took a ladder and stepped on it. I found that book at last. Patting myself mentally in proud, I tried to take that, but at that time my mobile started ringing.

I saw that screen shows 'My bully'. I felt little nervous suddenly seeing his name and tried to attend it but in that attempt, I slipped from the ladder and my back touched the floor along with my mobile.

My eyes got blurred after that.

I got conscious with someone shook me vigorously chanting 'Chashmish, fuggy, pragya' and splashing water on my face. That voice is my bully's 😍

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my bully who is sighing relief seeing me getting conscious. I got up and sat while rubbing my head.

"What happened to you? How you fainted? And where is your damn phne!?" He asked me.

"That why are you asking me? It's all because of you!! If you didn't call me! I already have taken that book!" I sounded annoyed.

"What? What you said just now?" He asked me in a warning tone.

"Uhmm nothing. I slipped from that ladder while taking that book because of my mobile which rang at the correct time." I said politely.

He smiled teasingly. I mentally twisted my lip at him.

"Why are you still sitting? Do someone come to lift you? Get up!" He said.

I tried to get up but my ankle was already sprained. It pains like hell. I hissed in pain.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"I can't stand.. My leg is paining! I think it is sprained!" I said hissing in pain.

He saw me from top to bottom. He leaned over me placing his arms one on my back and one under my legs. With that, he lifted me in bridal style.

He then placed me on chair. I sat in that chair. He went somewhere inside. Then, He ran towards me with horrified face.

"Chashmish! We are locked here! Library door is locked and librarian is not there!" He said in worried tone.

"What!!! But how can that be possible? Then how did you came here?" I asked him in the same tone..

"Are you dump?? The door was opened when I came here, but the librarian was not there. I think that he may went to restroom at that time. And when I searched you, the lights went off. I think that's the exact time when the librarian left locking this library!" He explained!

"Now.. What can we do now?" I asked him in a worried tone.

"Wait here!" He said and went somewhere and came with first aid box.

"First you have to walk! Then only we can do something!" He said. I nodded.

"Where is it paining?" He asked examining my leg.

"There.. In my knee" I said. He lifted my pant slowly and carefully. While doing that, his fingers came into touch with my legs which gave me a tingling sensation throughout my body.

Then at last he saw my knee. He touched slowly. "Here??" He asked me. I nodded negatively. Then he touched another place in my knee. I hissed in pain.

He sprayed the sprain spray in that place. "Stretch your leg now!" He ordered me. I slowly tried to do that.

But it pained. He gripped my leg and he stretched it himself. I screamed in pain when he did that. Then again he did. This time I felt little pain only. He repeated for 5 to 6 times.

The pain is gone now. This time, I smiled brightly in which he sighed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked me. I nodded my head like a child.

"Uhmm.. Come.." He said and I stood up.

He dragged me to that room in which I searched that book.

"Where is that book that you did this kind of stunts?" He asked me teasingly controlling his laughter.

"There!" I pointed towards it with a pout.

"😂😂 there!?? Why is that even you tried this? Don't you know you are such a minion? Shortiee😂😂!" He said while laughing badly at me. I glared him.

"Wait. I'll take it!" He said and went near that rack.

"No need!" I stopped him walking towards him.

How can he call me minion and shortie 😤! I'll show him what I'm!! Wait and watch Mr.Abhishek!

"I'll get it by myself! You don't have to do it😒! And I'm not a minion!" I said with annoyance. He saw me shocked.

I went and lifted up the ladder and tried to take that damn book. But i can't able to catch as it's little far from me.

In the process, I finally took that book but slipped again! I closed my eyes tightly ready for the another sprain in my leg. But my back didn't hitted the floor instead two strong arms caught me safely.

I opened my eyes slowly only to get drowned in his eyes. We both had a cute eye lock. Within minutes, he slowly lifted down me with a fake cough.

"Hey minion! Can't you listen me??? I already said na.. That you can't able to get that book.. Why are you doing that?" He asked me teasingly. I twisted my lips at him.

"I already got it!! See.." I said proudly showing that book to him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Haan.. Haan.. If I'm not here, then you'll be now in hospital!.. Now come, let's search if there is any other way to go outside from here or not.." He said the latter part seriously in which I just nodded and followed him.

Almost 30 mins have passed but we didn't find any way!!!

"Hey chashmish!! Why don't we call puru? He'll come and save us ryt??" He said with a face which is like thousand watts bulb.

"How? With this??" I said annoyingly showing my broken Mobile phne. He rolled his eyes.

"With this!" He said showing his mobile.

Yes! He also had Mobile ryt??

He started dialling Jaan's number.. It rang 2 times.. But his phne suddenly went off! Great!

He tried to switch on it. But it didn't. I think his phne battery dead!

He gave me a sleepish grin with a sorry look..

"I think my mobile battery dead!" He said cutely. I chuckled not able to control my smile seeing his cute expression.

He pouted little.

"Oh my god.. Here, there is no landline too to call someone in this type of emergencies!" I said with a huff.

He jerked like remembering something.

"Hey chashmish! What you said just now?" He asked me.

"What? I said that There is no landline phne is here.." I said confused.

"No.. Not that... After that, what you said?" He asked me again.

"Uhm... There's no landline too to call someone in these types of emergencies" I repeated.

"This is what I asked! You are such a genius fuggy!" He said with a bright smile kissing my cheek suddenly.

He immediately stood up leaving me in shock state by his sudden act! He dragged me somewhere, which I didn't even know where in my freezed state.

"Why we are here?" I asked him confused.

"I thought you are smart but you're not! See.. This is emergency exit! We can go to ground floor from here! I mean to cafeteria.. Come and help me now!" He said.

Yes!!! I totally forgot about this.

I went and we tried to open the door with all our force. Finally we opened it successfully. We both smiled victoriously at each other.

He started to go down. I stopped him by holding his wrist. He saw me questioning.

"Wait! I'll get the books and my notes.. and I have to register in register book that I took this book from here and will return it within 3 days.." I said.

He gave me a unbelievable look.

I didn't wait for him to reply and I took the books and came there

He first went down from that. He gave me a hand. Then, I went down with the help of him carrying my books and notes.

We both made our way to canteen entrance. But that gate is also closed.

We both looked at each other helplessly!

TO BE CONTINUED!

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND SUPPORTED ME!

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE IN A WEEK!

PLEASE DO VOTE!

AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OPINION!

BYE👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
216K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
75.4K 178 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad