CYBER | Timothée Chalamet

By tegELD

High school mutuals find each other on social media when one thing leads to another and feelings begin to dev... More

00.
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Authors Note
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

38.

4K 84 6
By tegELD

Twitter

Timothée @RealChalamet
Yeah...

198k Favourites | 66k Retweets | 30k Replies

User1 noooo!

User2 huh?

ArmieHammer I love you ❤️
L Realchalamet I love you brother x

User3 I'm gonna cry...

User4 YOU GUYS BROKE UP?!
L RealChalamet huh? What? No! Hannah and I are still together

User5 heart been broke so many times💔

User6 I'm crying real tears bro.....

HannahLittle ❤️
L Realchalamet I do love you
L HannahLittle I know you do x
L User2 she didn't say I love you back....

Load more Comments

~

Liked by HannahLittle, ArmieHammer, Giulliang and others

Tchalamet Beautiful Boy
Tagged: BeautifulBoyMovie

User1 he looks so skinny :(

HannahLittle ❤️
L Tchalamet I love you

ArmieHammer I can't wait to see it!

User2 NEW MOVIEEEEE!!

User3 my heart is whole

User4 ooooooo!!

~
⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I GET ITS FOR A MOVIE TIMOTHÉE BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH BECOMING SICK OVER?!"

"I'M FINE, HANNAH! IVE LOST WEIGHT SO WHAT-"

"SO WHAT?! TIMOTHÉE YOU WERE ALREADY SKINNY TO BEGIN WITH BUT I CAN SEE YOUR FUCKING RIBS!"

Timothée and Hannah stood in front of each other yelling for what felt like hours, it was no secret Hannah was worried about Timothée's health, as any girlfriend would be.

Timothée knew Hannah was upset about him losing so much weight, he also knew she was upset he wouldn't tell her WHY he was losing so much weight or WHY he wouldn't tell her what the film was about.

He wanted to hold off telling her what the film was about for as long as he could, he didn't want her to freak out or get upset with him for taking on such a dark and heavy role.

Hannah tried to beg to Steve to tell her what the movie was about but he wouldn't budge, he promised Timothée and he always kept his promises.

"IM FINE!" Timothée yelled scaring Hannah a bit, she took a step back and waited a second for it to kick in.

"I'm going home" Hannah mumbled and started to walk off leaving Timothée standing in the trailer.

"Hannah, I'm sorry-"

"I'm sure you are" Hannah leaves set and goes to their hotel to grab her bags, as soon as she got in the hotel room she started shoving all the clothes, shoes and underwear she had lying around into her two bags, she stood in the middle of the room for a second and started thinking about everything and bursted into a puddle of tears, she quickly went into the bathroom to wipe away her tears and calm herself down only to cry harder.

She hated that she was fighting with Timothée, she couldn't understand why he wouldn't just tell her. They told each other everything, they were best friends for heavens sake.

Did she say something to him before? Was it another film he did that made this happen? Was she to controlling? Does he not trust her? Was she not what he wanted after all? Did she not fit his imagine?

More questions kept popping up in her head making her question everything she did.

Hannah decided to have a shower to try and calm herself down, her clothes thrown to the side as she steps into the shower, her tears mixing in with the water falling over her naked body.

Hannah held herself sobbing, asking herself what she could've done better, why she wasn't good enough, how she could be a better girlfriend. Her shoulder leaned against the tiled wall and her legs becoming weak.

As she slid down the wall crying loudly, Timothée walked into the bathroom looking her Hannah, with his shoes and clothes on he was quick to jump into the shower and hold Hannah close as she cried.

Timothée didn't care that he was getting wet, he didn't care about his clothes, he didn't care about filming, he cared that he hurt the women he loves most.

Timothée sat down pulling Hannah to his chest, her hands gripping onto his shirt and head buried in his chest.

Timothée felt awful, he made Hannah feel this way... he made her feel horrible.

Hannah sobbed into Timothée's body feeling worthless and hurt, still questioning everything.

"I'm here, I'm so sorry" Timothée told Hannah kissing the top of her head.

Timothée just stayed sitting on the tiles letting Hannah cry into his chest, letting out all her bottled up emotions.

Hannah was thankful Timothée was there to hold her as she let out all her emotions, it's comforted her knowing he does actually care about her.

"I love you so much, I'm so sorry I hurt you" Timothée told Hannah, his arms wrapped tightly around her body while he rocked them both.

"Let's get you out okay?" He says to her making Hannah nod, she let go of him still crying so he could turn the shower off and hop out to get her a towel.

Timothée wrapper the towel around Hannah, who was still sitting on the shower floor, and picked her up bridle style and carried her to the bed, Timothee kneeled down on the carpet looking at Hannah who was sat on the bed looking down crying.

Timothée's hand pushed the wet hair out of Hannah's face and wiping away her tears, she eventually looked up at him and sobbed harder.

He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head, he couldn't believe just how much he upset her.

"I'm so sorry" Hannah nodded and placed her hands either side of Timothée's face.

"Can we talk?" She asked through her tears, Timothée nodded and brushed the wet hair out of his face.

Hannah dried herself off and put on some new clothes as did Timothée, the two of them then sat on the bed in silence.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you Hannah, you mean the absolute world to me and knowing I upset you and hurt you and scared you the way I did... I can never forgive myself for that, I thought by not telling you about the movie or the role I was protecting you from something so dark and heavy but I can see now that it only caused you pain

This movie is such a tough subject to film and act in, I guess I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to be Burden with it all, I come back to the hotel everyday after filming feeling like absolute crap because of how dark and heavy it is... don't get me wrong I'm so grateful to have this role and be in this movie but it's a tough one" Hannah looks at Timothée and sighs.

"That's why I'm here though Timmy, to help you get through that! Seeing you lose so much weight and look so sickly and acting the way you do when you leave set, it hurts me so much and I can't even help because I don't know what it's about and I don't know what's happening, I want to be there for you when you're feeling down after filming! And I can't do that if you don't tell me what's going on" Timothée closes his eyes and sighs before looking at Hannah.

"The movie is about this boy, Nic Sheff, who gets addicted to meth and basically ruins his life but his father, David Sheff, tries to get him back on track, Nicholas gets his love interest into it and they experiment with Heroin, she overdoses and Nic doesn't but almo-"

"Okay, I get it... I don't understand why you didn't just tell me?" Hannah asks moving closer to Timothée and grabbing his hand.

"I thought by not telling you, I was protecting you from it, I dunno.. at the time it made sense but I can see now that it doesn't" Timothée places his hand on Hannah's cheek and caresses her cheek with his thumb.

"Is this movie something you're passionate about?"

"Yeah"

"Is this movie something that you're proud to be in?"

"Yeah? What does this-"

"Is this movie something that will show that you're a diverse actor?"

"Yeah bu-"

"Then go film that movie and come back here and complain to me about it!"

"I don't want to burden you" he whispers to her, resting his head on Hannah's.

"I'm basically begging you here! Timothée, I love you so much, so so so much! You could never ever ever burden me with anything, I'm here for you like you are for me- I just cried in the shower naked holding onto you and you think that you can be a burden?"

"I love you so much"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.1K 37
S - tell me more T - what is there to know? S - tell me. something no one knows S - except possibly crazy fans T - hmm T - I love pancakes - Or in...
165K 3.9K 48
༉‧₊˚. i miss you, i'm sorry ⤷ ❝ i still love you, i promise ❞ ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────── how bitter is the taste of regret? ( t. chalamet x fem!oc ) ( extend...
1.2M 24.9K 45
in which a lost Columbia student spills coffee on the sweater of an esteemed actor -- real life x social media
1.9M 42.9K 68
@camillecheri: stop telling me to date guys my age. i will when timothée mf chalamet finally decides to hmu @realchalamet: camillecheri consider urse...