60.

To regret something is to wish it had never happened. You regret it. Regret is often called a useless emotion, because you can only regret what has already taken place. It's too late to change things, so all that's left to do is regret.

No difference between guilt and regret was found for any of the emotion features. Both guilt and regret, in contrast to most other emotions, are also closely related to agency and personally experienced responsibility.

Regret is a negative cognitive or emotional state that involves blaming ourselves for a bad outcome, feeling a sense of loss or sorrow at what might have been, or wishing we could undo a previous choice that we made. For young people in particular, regret, although painful to experience, can be a helpful emotion.

Hannah was surprised to feel no regret after hooking up with her Ex-Boyfriend, absolutely none.

The two laid comfortably in Timothée's bed covered by a thin bed sheet, Hannah's head laid upon Timothée's chest and their legs tangled together.

Timothée's fingers ran up and down Hannah's back making her sigh in pleasure, back tickles were her weakness and made her feel giddy.

Timothée's eyes stayed on the Hannah the whole time, he'd hope Hannah didn't take notice that he was staring at her, which she didn't.

Hannah was too focused on her thoughts, her arm draped over Timothée's waist thinking back to when this was a regular thing... that regular thing being 6 months ago today.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Hannah hummed and looked up at Timothée who watched her as she moved from his grasp.

This bothered Timothée a bit but he didn't want her to know that it upset him, Hannah sat up grabbing some of the bed sheet to cover her body, she then looked at Timothée who was still lying down with his arms now behind his head and his eyes focused on Hannah.

"Not that I've been keeping track of it but today marks six months since we broke up" Hannah looked down at the bed sheet which suddenly became the most interesting thing she'd ever seen.

Timothée sat up and grabbed under Hannah's chin making her look at him, his eyebrows frowned and his eyes darted all over Hannah's face looking at all her features.

Hannah leant forward and planted a soft kiss upon Timothée's lips which surprised her, it shouldn't have because the two just had sex, but it did.

Timothée's hand found its way to Hannah's cheek and pulled her in more deepening the kiss, Hannah's hands ran through his hair and to the back of his neck.

The two realised in that moment that their feelings for each other were still strong and they still deeply cared for one another making Hannah panic a bit.

Rightfully so, she didn't want to get hurt again, the feeling of betrayal and upset haunts her.. she didn't want Lily to get to her but when your Ex's Ex is absolutely flawless and well-known it's hard to move on.

"You're so beautiful"

"Timmy, as much as I enjoy making out with you.. could we please get some rest? My head and chest still hurt" Hannah kissed Timothée one last time before moving away from him a bit.

As quickly as possible, Timothée grabbed onto Hannah's waist and pulled her in closer to him, he just wanted to hold her closer and tighter then before. This was the first time in six months that the two, well Hannah, had actually been civil.

With a sigh, Hannah laid her head down on the pillow next to Timothée and pressed her forehead against his, their naked bodies still covered by the thin grey sheet.

"You are the most breathtaking women I've ever seen"

~

Liked by HannahLittle, KateLouise, Tchalamet and others

LittleWomenMovie we cannot wait for you guys to see this powerful and poetic scene with these two! (Plus every other scene with these two)
Tagged: HannahLittle, Tchalamet

Tchalamet it's pretty easy to act around such a beautiful and talented actress such as Hannah, very natural to be with her on set
L LittleWomenMovie you two set off sparks

HannahLittle my goodness! I adore this photo, Timmy is such a blessing to work with, on and off camera
L LittleWomenMovie we love you two

User1 when I tell you I'm confused ^
L User2 are they? Dating?
L User3 surely not... right?

User2 i have so many questions

User3 I mean.. I missed Hamithée

User4 I'm sorry, huh?

User5 wot?

EmmaWatson ahhh I love these two
L LittleWomenMovie so do weeeeeeeeee

Tchalamet I can't wait for the rest of our scenes
L HannahLittle likewise ☺️
L user6 that's the blushing smiley face..

User7 WHAT IS HAPPENING

User8 I CANT WAIT FOR TBIS FOLM OMGGGG

KateLouise my best friends 🤩
L user9 the 's' bro...