48.

Hannah and Kate paced around Timothée's apartment grabbing all of Hannah's things shoving them into serval bags.

Hannah questioned you herself what she did wrong as a girlfriend to make Timothée cheat on her, was she not loving enough? Did she not support him as much as he wanted? Was it because she wasn't blonde?

Hannah hated that she felt this way over a guy, a stupid guy.

Kate on the other hand was furious, she was mad that Timothée hurt her best friend, she was mad that she didn't see it earlier, she was mad that Hannah was questioning her worth.

Kate shoved Hannah's things into the duffel bag in front of her, she could see red. She trusted Timothée with Hannah, she was their biggest supporter and now she couldn't stand the sight of him.

Hannah stood in the middle of Timothée's bedroom and took a look around, remembering all the fun the two had together.

Hannah wasn't crying she just felt.. numb. she was hurt and betrayed, she didn't know what to feel. Hannah watched as her best friend walked back and forth between the bathroom and the bedroom ranting about how dumb Timothée was and how she deserved better.

Kate knew her best friend better than anyone, she knew she was hurting but the quicker she got everything packed and out of Timothée's place the quicker it would be to Hannah being happy.

"I think that's everything" Kate told Hannah grabbing the bags and walking over to Her, Hannah was looking at the photo of Timothée and her that was hung on the wall, the two looked so happy.

Timothée's arm hung around Hannah's waist and Hannah's hand on Timothée's chest, the two were laughing at something Armie had said. It was Hannah's favourite photo of the two of them.

Kate grabbed the photo from the wall and threw it across the room causing it to shatter all over the hard wood floor.

"Let's get going" Hannah nodded and took one of the bags from Kate then walked out of the bedroom, Hannah left the key, the ring Timothée bought her and necklace on the kitchen bench.

Hannah look one last look around knowing it would be the last time she was going to see the apartment, with a sigh she walked out locking the door behind her.

~

Liked by HannahLittle, ArmieHammer, Giulliang and others

KateLouise I miss the bubbly side of you :(
Tagged: HannahLittle

HannahLittle it'll come back with some time

User1 Timothée really hurt her :(
L User2 what do you expect? They were together for a year and a few months, Hannah gave him everything
L KateLouise THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!

User3 Kate's really doing the most being Hannah's shoulder to cry on

User4 I wanna best friend that loves me like this

User5 get over itttt! He made a mistake!
L KateLouise cheating isn't a mistake.

Giulliang my heart hurts for you Hannah @HannahLittle
L HannahLittle my heart hurts too

Load More Comments
~

Hannah @HannahLittle
One step at a time 💛

212k Favourites | 98k Retweets | 0 Replies

This User has disabled their comments