Cotton Tail(Bakudeku)

By Bossbreazzea

Izuku midoriya (Deku) is a country bunny omega thats moves to the city life. Struggling for money after an tr... More

Only one
Fuck
Fuck! Ft2
I Get's Money
Kachan
It feels good Doesn't it?
Get to work
Pregnant
Heat
Pure Content
Smirkin
Murderer.
Cruel Fate
Destiny
I Chose Him
My Kachan
Authors note
Price to pay
Death
We'll See
Not at all
Cotton Tail -End
Hmmm.
Midnight Moon
Cotton Tail 2
READERS Choices

Embarrassment

30.3K 566 793
By Bossbreazzea

Izuku pov.

I Grabbed a tray and a note pad.
As I walked around the crowded place I placed a pencil behind my ear.Taking a rag and putting it on my belt loop.
In my little rave bunny outfit I matched the club perfectly it's as though I belong here. It's nice to belong somewhere but I don't really want to fit in. If I love it too much it might just into flames.I've barely even meet these people.

(Club took forever to put together 😂)

The Blue neon and baby pink lights blinded me .I started to get a mischievous idea placing the tray on the counter of the bar.I bent over and stud on my top toes whipping the table with the long white rag.

Uraraka came running behind me.

"Hi ZuKu Denki and I are in charge of you so we gonna do something different today as part of your training"Ochoco said

"Damn bun bun You THICC bend that ass over honey"Denki said Slapping my ass

I flew upright as I turned to face them a bright red blush on my face.I placed my arms behind my back and grabbed my arm.Slightly embarrassing that I wanted that to happen but I'm being a bad bunny I may start my heat soon my moods are getting out of control.Trust me you do not want to see a horny rabbit we can go for such a long time.I just hope I found a alpha with enough stamina to last longer.
          The Ashe blonde wolf came to mind.I bit my lip at the thought I swear I'll give it to him.
The sound of snapping got me out of my perverted thought.

"Bun bun you okay"Kami asked as his hand waved in front of me.

"Yeah I'm okay just excited is all no biggie."I awnsered

Uraraka looked at me weirdly but then she shrugged and continued their plan.

       They both grabbed my arms as we walked around the club they were walking by the stage area.
    I walked pass the tables and chairs as the singers waited for their queues.The crew walked pass the neon lit stage.The led light were fading from blue to pink as the music was currently playing then it would flash trough the colors when a singer was shaking Their butt.

"This is where the genders shake their asses and lip sync to music.Aoyama sings his own covers and strip.He's the only one here that has that talent so he doesn't need to lip sync he's a crowd favorite with his own show room and dressing room."Uraraka said

We'll see after I do my Nerve test this Sunday.
I hope I don't screen it up I'm kinda antsy about it to be honest.The I say the blonde in question walk behind uraraka.

"Did you call me moname?"Aoyama said popping up behind her I looked at the beautiful blonde haired hooker

His Sparkling outfit is was purple. It's comprised of an elaborate short dress with medium-length sleeves the front of the dress was cut open a pair of gold panties laid on top of creamy thighs and crushed dreams.The top portion considered nipple covers that were silver halo graphic material. A pair Of gladiator sandals adore his feet. Let's not to forget to include a belt and a mini-crown clipped on his head.

He looked me up and down then tsk as he saw my rave bunny outfit.Im gonna save this outfit for later I'm gonna wear it again but anyway.Like I didn't hear you smack your teeth at me.I put on a bright eyed smile and walked to him.

I gazed into his eyes lifting my ears up and I smirked.

"Why you gotta be like that he ain't do anything to you"Denki said grabbing my arm probably thinking I was gonna hit him.

"Aizawa said he want you to do the nerve test now."Aoyama said

I turned back towards the blonde haired French frie.The face of confusion on my face.

"Zaza Said on Sunday "I awnsered back to him

He surged his shoulders and walked backstage uraraka ,Denki and I followed him into the dressing room I grabbed my outfit off out of the box on the top shelf.I pulled my pink thong out my butt then continued to strip.
The others say there and watch me take off my shorts and my long socks.

" like what y'all see?"I said walking back to room to continue dressing in the closet like chamber.

I pulled off my neon pink bra and such the hat now disgraced with the floor of the room.I changed into the I heard the music on stage.
I walked out in my adorable outfit.The temporary hair dye on my adorable bunny ears was a bright orange color. I looked like Kachan's house.

I blushed at the thought of the ash blonde haired alpha.
The music I was gonna lip sync to was playing.
I hate the thought of lip syncing when my voice is really pretty.

I walked up on to the stage from back stage.The sun kissed lights dance vividly across the sliver and frost texture wood.The heels that adorned my petite 11 1/2 Sized feet clacked adgainst the surface.The wild beamed lights what shown upon my presence like a beam of light. The spot light something a country bunny could never really understand.

I walked to the middle of the stage the crowed going quiet as I held my hands shyly together.The upcoming stage fright consumed my very being whole.The eyes of every animal in the animal kingdom looked at me with hungry impatient eyes.I would get eaten alive if I was in a forest.

It was so silent so agonizingly quiet in the brightly colored place.

The music played.

River by Bishop Briggs

I stood there singing the song and I roll my belly.I lifted my leg up and did a split.I then got up and started with a crouch motion.
I nodded my head swaying back and forth.
Then the music stoped.
The crowd quiet I looked shocked that I was just caught lip syncing but the fact that the audience didn't know that.I looked at the de stand to see what was going on pass the blinding spot light. Aoyama was at the fi stand and not the shop himself. The blonde haired French man gave me a wave.
He stopped the music I suddenly got angry but I won't let him get the best of me.I looked around the room seeing a live band their the people who play for Aoyama but aren't they owned by Aizawa if I sing will they back me up.

I questioned myself then looked at the drummer of the band.I nodded my head and started to count off.He looked at me confused then noticed what I was doing.
I started again this time Singing for real and doing valet type dance moves. No stripping required.

Let's go!

After I was finished I looked at Aoyama and blew him a kiss.He stud there with a surprised look on his face.

Everyone where staring at me with wide eyes.Then the whole club and it's entirety erupted with euphoria.The entire club floor Sprinkled with Green Bills Aizawa fab from back stage to look at me.

"Kid Your Nerve test was on Sunday What...how in the... Damn you can sing.I mean look at all this.The collectors have to break out the vacuums they haven't did that since....Since Aoyama starting singing."Aizawa said Taking me back stage
All the others came up to me saying I sound so good and my moves are incredible that I should have been on broadway.When my next single coming out .Can I have your autograph.Denki and uraraka Hugged me to death screaming their lungs out.

"Not to mention your dance moves .You get the rest of the week off me and my koala bear are gonna get some things ready just come in next Friday.
I'll deposit your money in yagi's bank account for you.Let me go get the account info and have you sign somethings you can go get all your costumes if you like any from the racks to put in your room all I'll have yagi bear take you shopping next Friday when you come in."Aizawa said

Aizawa Took me to his office and toshinori was sitting at his desk he got up and ran to me squeezing me to death for the second time today
"Young Izuku you sound SO AMAZING LIKE IT WAS INCREDIBLE"yagi said I returned his bright smile and said thank you

"Here's your papers and a card for your account the gathers counted you money and it's a insane amount.Baby look at these numbers"Yagi said showing him the paper His eyes bugged out his skull

"Okkk..kay let me do the billing did you account the money.Show This Walking bank the bank more"Aizawa said snatching the paper from All might and showing me

Bank Note
Name:Izuku Midoriya
Card number:xxxx-Xxxxx-1738

Keep Scrolling....

Balance: 1,000,467.34

I then fainted.
Everything went to black.

A/n Thank you for reading I realize I make this job a bit to easy but we bout to have some stuff go down let be honest who's here for the smut and who's here for my jacked up story lines Be honest.we need to get to interacting with Katsuki More and No spoilers but Someone is about to either have their heat or rut.Im not gonna tell you welhen though lol. Jk I really like writing this story and the point of it is to be a bid Over powered.BYEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
154K 4.7K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
7.4K 216 7
🌼🌼🌼 Katsuki Bakugou ran away from home at the age thirteen because he believed his parents would disown him for his secondary gender, an omega. Th...
27.5K 1.1K 15
Midoryia Izuku is an omega, and is having serious financial issues. It's to the point where he has to ask his best friend for help. He agrees, and gi...