What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

Od mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Více

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta

398 17 2
Od mooncat99123

~~~

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Yes! I did it!" I exclaimed when I finished Moon.

        What happened?

        Yeah, I don't see anything new to us.

        "Well, listen, I found a way to change you guys without even having to sing!" I told them, "Basically, I've found out that when I sing it's the vibrations of the music that transforms you two. So, all I needed to do was find the trigger, it was the fusion wheel, twiddling with it. Now it can change modes on command. But that's not all, it can find the right transformation so I can have the upper hand when battling my opponent!"

        Interesting, I like the sound of that.

        Me too, good job Merda.

        "Yeah, good timing too, even though I've been working on this for weeks, I thought I wouldn't be finished in time for the tournament," I said.

        Why so interested in that tournament?

        "I have a feeling that a few people I know will be there," I answered.

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "There's only one thing to do," I said, we were at China, we are with the members of the Chinese team talking about Aguma.

        "Aguma is a legendary blader that's what we know for sure," I finished.

        "Okay then, now we have to find them somehow," Yuki declared.

        "But we've tried that with Mystery and, we couldn't find her," Madoka told us.

        "Huh? Who's that?" asked Dashan.

        "Oh she's this strong blader," Yuki answered, "She beat Mr. Gingka and Kyoya with ease."

        "And also... Ryuga, he," Madoka tried to get the words out.

        "We think that Ryuga has lost to this blader once before and hasn't ever won," I said for Madoka, the Chinese team gasped in a surprise.

        "What makes you think that?" Chao Xin asked after we all calmed down.

        "When we found out Ryuga was a legendary blader, he didn't help, but, before he left he said that he might know a legendary blader," Yuki answered.

        "He said about a blader with a moon bey, also something about that blader being a dark nebula top secret," Madoka continued.

        "Then he added, that, he was the only one allowed to beat her," I added.

        "What he forgot to say was that the blader had dark power," Kyoya grunted.

        "A blader stronger than Ryuga," Chi Yun muttered. Ryuga was such a strong blader who was less destructive then how he was then. But, this Moon Blader could be stronger than him and she has dark power. She didn't even give it her all in that tournament.

        "What is she was holding back... No, I know she was holding back," I thought out loud, then everyone's blood froze, and chills went down our spines. All I want to know now is what Ryuga was doing.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Welcome to one hot tournament! The Beyblade babel tower royal!" The DJ announced, "A new miracle has appeared here, the birthplace of the Mesopotamian civilization! Known as the treasure of ancient Babylonia and the legendary strongest bey has been revived at last! This Babel tower battle royal is a fight to determine the blader worthy of welding the legendary strongest bey! When I say start and then the participants will all run up the tower, while bey-battling and the one who reaches the top floor first will earn the right to face the Babylonian blader warrior waiting there! So then if they are able to win against the great blader warrior, they will be recognized as the new Babylonian warrior worthy of the strongest bey!"

        I stopped listening after that and waited for the right moment to appear, I looked over at the kid and saw that he was listening carefully. Might as well change his name to 'kid' now.

        "Now," I whispered to the kid as I walked to the front, the best part about everyone being scared of you, they always walk out of the way when you pass by. I stood at the very front of the crowd and as usual the DJ...

        "Whoa it's Ryuga himself does this mean that the amazing Ryuga is going to participate also?!" The DJ exclaimed, "This battle will be on a whole other level baby!"

        I glanced at my side so I could see Kenta, who was looking like a sidekick to one of those cheap comics that Ash read. Then I glanced farther and saw non-other than Tsubasa! Yay! The world put a curse on me as soon as I picked up L-Drago!

        I mentally sighed as I thought about Merda. There is no doubt that she is without a doubt one of the strongest legendary bladers, I mean, she MADE her bey herself with a meteorite and now she has a star fragment! Tha's what makes her hard to beat, she made her bey she told me that beys that you make yourself are stronger than store-bought or inherited beys.

        I closed my eyes, closing off my thoughts and all the others, I would wait until the right moment to appear then I'll win. But something was disturbing me, I opened one of my eyes, and turned my head to see, that girl with the mask, humming while walking slowly to the entrance. I smirked, then closed my eyes again.

        "Wait, two bladers, Ryuga and Mystery have not even made it to the tower, just what is the cape coated one up to?" he asked, "and what's Mystery doing walking like she has all the time in the world?!"

        So her name is Mystery, weird. She reminds me of Merda, maybe their sisters? Cousins? I have no time to think about it, but... Where is Mystery? She's already in the tower, but I can't see her. I smirked, deciding to battle this Mystery blader if I see her there, I started walking.

        "Whoa! Ryuga is on the move! And just like Mystery, with the delicate steps of a woodland creature, he walks towards Babel tower, but will he be able to catch up now?!" The DJ exclaimed.

        I looked around the inside and didn't see Mystery at all, I sighed and saw that there was a tiny hole, along the wall, for one person.

        I don't think someone could make with no noise, and climb it so fast that we can't see them.

        Yeah, they have to be amazing to do that.

        I sighed, knowing that they were right. After some time I got my launcher and L-Drago and launched him knowing that almost everyone was already there. After appearing at the top.

        "Ryuga!" He shouted.

        "So it's you Tsubasa, get lost, I won't hand over the star fragment to anyone!" I announced, opening my eyes to see him, there's no doubt, he beat the kid. I knew he wasn't strong enough.

        "I wasn't asking, I'm taking the star fragment!" He shouted back.

        I launched my bey, "Take this instead!" I announced.

        "Let it rip!" Tsubasa exclaimed, launching his bey.

        When the beys clashed there was a red explosion.

        "What incredible power! What is this bey?" Tsubasa asked.

        I smirked, "L-Drago destructor!"

        "L-Drago Destructor?!" He exclaimed.

        "In the face of my reborn L-Drago, your bey is the same as a little baby mongoose. You're absolutely nothing!" I exclaimed back. Attacking harder.

        "But why? You already possess so much power! Why are you trying to get even more power of the star fragment anyway?!" He asked.

        "No reason," I lied, the truth was that I know I can't beat Merda now with the power I have now, so if I want to defeat her, I need more power!

        "Say what!?" Silver hair shouted.

        "There can be only one strongest bey in the world and there is only one strongest blader. The Dragon Emporer just is the Dragon Emporer, I will claim all the power in the world! That's the deal!" I declared.

        "He's got a screw loose! I won't allow it! Eagle!" He exclaimed.

        Then everyone has a screw loose, isn't it human nature to want power? Doesn't Tsubasa also want the star fragment, well then, I guess he's also crazy?

        He pushed harder, " I'm done playing Tsubasa!" I growled.

        "Oh no! Fly high Eagle!" He ordered his special move, " This is the special move created in the depts of hades!"

        "Non-sence, this so-called hades you saw was nothing compared to what I've gone through living in the world of complete utter darkness!" I exclaimed I guess that's also a reason why I want to beat Merda, she's the only one I know who has gone through the same thing.

        "Huh!? What know?!"

        "The ultimate move! Dragon Emporer life destructor!" I shouted as my bey pushed Tsubasa's into a nearby mountain, then he went on his knees.

        "Tsubasa," The kid said innocently when he arrived, I laughed as L-Drago returned to me.

        "Come on out your ridiculous game is over now! Don't make me come in there!" I told the man behind the door, then he came running out and uh- bowed?

        "Ahhh! Stop, please wait! Ryuga and Tsubasa, I wasn't told that such strong bladers would be participating in this thing today!" He shouted.

        I wanted to die, "and you are?" I asked, now I was hoping that girl from earlier would show up and battle me instead of this coward showing up.

        "The Babylonian blader warrior?" the kid asked him.

        "Yes, but I was only asked to play the part of the warrior in order to make this tournament more exciting. I'm just some small-town champion from the countryside," he told us, "I'm not a blader who could possibly fight you two!"

        "That's just sad!" Tsubasa said.

        I'll have to agree with the teen who's getting early grey hairs.

        "So then what about the treasure of ancient Babylonia with the mysterious light inside?" The kid asked.

        "Oh, you mean this!? If you would like this bey, I would give it to you-ah," He dropped his own bey, but before I could walk over and step on his bey, someone else jumped on the bey crushing it. It was Mystery.

        "Calm down there Dragon Emporer," Mystery's voice was distorted.

        "Ryuga, don't do it!" The kid shouted to me.

        I looked at the man before, "You have wasted a lot of my time."

        "Oh for the love of Heaven and Hell, leave the poor guy alone, punishing people and getting mad at them is my thing," Mystery said making me look at her, which gave the coward enough time to escape. "If you want your time back, battle me and you could have a rather fun time."

        "I'm not sure you want to do that," Tsubasa warned her.

        She scoffed, "Oh don't worry about that."

        "If you can't provide me with a good battle and wast more of my time, you'll be destroyed," I warned, I was really pissed off at the moment.

        "I don't care," she said not so bothered by battling me.

        "3" I started.

        "2" she continued.

        "1, Let it rip!" we shouted in unison. That was when I saw her bey.

        Changing Lunar Moon, but now there was a crimson red line on the fusion wheel. I stood in shock, looking at her bey.

        "Ryuga, what's wrong," I heard the kid muttered.

        "You," was all I said.

        "Why don't I," Mystery said, as she took off a little circle mic from the corner of her mouth and then the cape covering her clothes reviling what she usually wears, "Yeah, now you should know who I am. Guess." her voice was now normal.

        "Mer-!" I growled, My bey pushing her's harder.

        "Aww, I was hoping you wouldn't give it out," she said, "Moon." Merda said as her bey pushed mine, "Just for being rude to me I'll finish you off fast."

        "L-Drago!" I shouted, as our beys clashed there were explosions, both beys didn't look like they would give up neither did me and Merda. "Why are you wearing that? Hiding your identity?"

        "You know, just for fun~" She sang.

        "I knew they were childhood friends but I didn't think they were both insane?!" Tsubasa exclaimed.

        "What do you mean?" I heard Kenta ask, "Who is that Tsubasa?"

        "I can't tell you," He answered.

        I growled lowly, "This time I'll beat you!" I exclaimed, attacking her.

        "I've had enough of this," Merda said, making me scared, "Now see the new power I gained from the star fragment, now Moon transform!" She exclaimed as Moon changed, with carousel-like colours, pastel pink, blue, yellow, and of course black. The border of her bey looked like tops of a carousel and the face bolt now had a carousel, moon, and the red heart on it.

        "What?" I whispered. As I saw her write something on a piece of paper then putting it in her pocket.

        "Now, special move Carousel Of Love And Greif!" She exclaimed, as rays of pastel yellow, pink, blue, and black swirled at me.

        "Dragon Emporer Life Destructor!" I exclaimed back. There was an explosion like how all our battles end. I closed my eyes hoping that I would win but... I heard the clank of metal hitting the floor and gasps from the crowd. I looked behind me seeing that my bey was on the floor, still.

        "Oh, now now," I heard Merda say as her bey turned back to normal and she picked it up, "You still have the rest of the year, but if you really want to battle me again wait for the battle at Beyster Island."

        I picked up L-Drago and placed him back in my bey holder, the one she gave me... "Next time then."

        "Next time indeed, old friend," she said walking past me, but before she did so, she kissed me, I kissed her back. I heard gasps, people taking pictures of it, some murmurs of jealousy from other guys, 'oohs' and 'awws', and 'I didn't think anyone would like that insane guy.' She put a note in my pocket and smirked whispering, "Hopefully your reputation doesn't get ruined, HA! What am I saying, those pictures are going to be all over the internet!" Then she left.

        That girl! She kissed me in public!

        But I thought you wanted her to like you.

        Yeah but not in public! I don't want the whole world to know I like her!

        This is going to ruin your reputation of being the cold Dragon Emporer is ruined! Haha! I felt Dragool smirk!

        I sighed then turned around to leave, but before I did so, I launched my bey at the tower destroying it. The kid continued following me until I reached a river. I sat down at the edge. I looked at the note and saw that it was of a tournament, the Beyster island tournament, Guess she wants me to go, I sighed and put the note in the river.

        "Ryuga, who was that," the kid asked.

        I sighed and patted the spot next to me, he looked surprised and then sat there.

        "Do you like stories?" I asked the kid.

        "Um, yeah?" He answered not sure why I was asking this, I don't even know why I'm telling him this! There's just something about this kid, that makes me feel attached to him like with Merda but different, maybe like an accident or dare I think friend?

        "There was an eight-year-old boy, who had crash-landed on an island, he thought he was the only one there until he found an organization. That lead him to steal from that organization, which then made them send out someone to find the person who was stealing," I took a little breath, "When she found him, he told her his story and she decided to take him into the organization. She was kind she had made him a new bey."

        "She made a bey?" Kid asked.

        "Yeah, you see, when she was little, there was a meteorite that hit the island. She heard what her dad said about beys and meteorites so she made a bey top out of it and when she put it on the launcher and launched it, it turned into a bey," I answered, "After a month the boy finally saw her battle, someone that wasn't him, he found that she was overwhelmingly stronger than him, it was like she could put a curse on you in a bey battle. From that day the boy called the girl, 'Mistress.'"

        "Really?" Kenta asked.

        "Yep, within the years the cold girl started warming up to the boy. When the boy was fourteen he got the chance to finally prove himself to the girl and show her his strength and wanted to help her. She always told him it was dangerous, but he didn't listen when the girl found that the boy was losing his sanity. She gave him two choices, stay the same or do it and never be the same again, he chose to do it. The girl was right when it happened to him, he was never the same again. That drove the boy to beat her no matter what, but she was always too strong," there was one little tear that escaped my eye.

        "What happened next?!" The kid exclaimed.

        I smirked, "The boy was never strong enough, to win, but. He never gave up, he had so much determination to win... but what he didn't expect was that they got closer while getting colder. They loved each other while hating each other," I sighed, "That's all I can tell you now."

        "Oh come on! Do you have more stories?" The kid asked, "Wait why are you telling me this?"

        I stood up, "You remind of him when he was young. he was so much like you it's scary, the boy in the story had determination, was cheerful, and wanted to help his friends even if it meant taking a giant risk," I told him, "You're so much like the boy, but in the end it-"

        "It?" He repeated.

        "The boy's story didn't end happily, actually it's still going, but. In the end, the boy became cold he turned on himself, he hated what he had become yet still loved and was okay with it," I said.

        "Did you know that boy?" the kid asked.

        "Yes," I answered, "the boy was Ryuga Kishatu."

        "Wha- I was like you?" He asked.

        "Yes, so much that it's scary," I answered.

        "Is that why you let me travel with you?" He asked.

        "Yes, you are the exact copy of me as a kid," I answered, "Don't become like me, Kenta."

        "Huh, you called me by my name, what do you mean!" The kid shouted.

        I sighed I took his hat and put it on his head. He looked surprised and then smiled as I gave him a straight look, keeping my hand on his head.

        "Don't become like me... Kenta."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.4K 51 15
( Unedited) rayuga x oc what if their was a bey that was more forbidden the L-drago one that was more dangers and more destructive this bey was al...
9.9K 166 14
A 16 year old Young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji and she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. She is a powerful strongest Blader th...
6.7K 59 8
Jacen is just a typical blader from the U.S., who just moved to Japan for a while to battle strong bladers. Or at least that's what he wants people t...