Facts to DIE for: CANON CREEP...

By DystopicReality

Have you ever wondered about the origins of the infamous characters of various Creepypasta stories, or perhap... More

Shout-outs to people who helped or are helping with this facts book 😀👏👍
BEN Drowned
Jeff the Killer
Ticci Toby
Jane the Killer
Clockwork
Bloody Painter
The Puppeteer
The Doll Maker
Sally Williams
Lazari Swann
Lily Kennett
Lost Silver
Masky
Hoodie
Lulu
Zero
Suicide Sadie
Eyeless Jack
Laughing Jack
Jason the Toymaker
Splendorman
The Slender Man
Kagekao
Kate the Chaser
Nina the Killer
Homicidal Liu
Laughing Jill
Judge Angels
Killing Kate
Dr. Smiley
Glitchy Red
Zalgo
The Rake
Hobo Heart
Candy Pop
The Seed Eater
X-Virus
Papa Grande
Squidward's Suicide (r.i.p. Squidward)
Nurse Ann
Nemesis
Nina the Killer (2021)
Smile Dog
The Slender Man... "Brothers"

Rouge

796 20 11
By DystopicReality

Art above drawn by, LazyCatLady.

1. Her real name is Heather Marshall (okay, so we have Heather Chandler, Heather Duke, and Heather McNamara (a.k.a. my favorite character in Heathers), and now we have a Heather Marshall who kills instead of being killed. That's just great).

2. Her alias is The Prowler.

3. She was born on January 7th.

4. She's 24 years old.

5. Her catchphrase is, "Don't look up" (why? all I see is the fecking ceiling fan... which looks a bit menacing).

6. She likes beer (does she like Corona though?), twlight hour, heights (really? So, what? Does that mean she likes cliffhangers too? Her and I would not get along that's for sure), the sight of blood, and dimmed lights.

7. She dislikes the sound of gunshots, bright lights (are you related to Kate the Chaser or something, Rouge?), water, being provoked, which will cause her to immediately attack, and Wilson or, any of her other "children", being harmed.

8. Her love interest is Wilson the Basher.

9. She was a fear of water (aquaphobia) and most likely has a fear of drowning too seeing as she cannot swim.

10. She sometimes yips like a coyote to scare her victims (Ah! A furry without a costume!).

11. She either sleeps on treetops (not only does she act like a coyote, but she acts like a sloth too. Major lycanthopy vibes, dude, major lycanthropy vibes) or abandoned cabins.

12. When she isn't on a murdering rampage or "babysitting", you can usually find her out cold on a tree branch (hopefully in a literal sense for the sake of her victims).

13. She has multiple self-harm scars on her wrists and forearms.

14. She considers Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer, Nina the Killer, and Laughing Jack her foes (I mean, who doesn't have Nina on their hate list).

15. She considers Wilson the Basher, Clockwork, Slender Man, Kate the Chaser, Masky, Hoodie, and Nemesis her allies.

16. Rouge suffered a miscarriaged which was followed by the death of her fiancé in a car accident. Both of these events were factors toward Rouge losing her humanity.

17. One of her favorite hobbies is taking care of her fellow proxies (the other being hanging around wooded areas. Hanging... oh great, she's a monkey now). She views the other proxies as her "young" (what if one of the proxies were 74 years old though?) and acts caringly towards them. The most likely cause for this is probably because of the fact that she lost her baby and was never able to care for it/be a mother.

18. She is seldom seen to show any remorse or guilt after murdering one of her victims 'cause, y'know, she's a sadist and that's what sadists do.

19. Her method of killing has her stalk her victim, climbing up a tree with her clawed-glove just before she strikes. Once she feels the time is right, she jumps onto her victim, pinning them onto the ground before she starts clawing at their face.

20. She is able to display many different kinds of aerial maneuvers when climbing and hanging from trees (seems like she's well aquatinted with the ways of the monkey).

21. Rouge was created by, LazyCatLady, but is now owned by, Caneage.

Thanks a bunch, friendlyNugget for suggesting to do a chapter on Rouge!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 66 9
⚠️gore and swearing⚠️ basically y/n's abusive parents had enough with her and sell her to doctors she Mets someone and they escape from thae lab and...
2M 24.8K 200
Zodiac signs that involves Creepypasta. Play around and see who, how, why, where, and what you're signs do. Request are ALWAYS open. I hope you enjoy...
250K 11.9K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
4.2K 134 10
Written by @KazumiKoemi #12 /2.45k genderfluid [24 July 2021] There will be no smut, lemon or limes in here! I don't care who reads this, just don't...