ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

By MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... More

Intro
Chapter 1: A playdate with you
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Better friend?
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 9: Locked out
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 19: Unexpected visit
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 25: Let the truth be told
Chapter 26: Can we just talk?
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 20: The party has begun

593 22 123
By MTWdays

After Rainbow took the case of boozes from Fluttershy's hands, she quickly placed it down onto Rarity's desk, grabbing one for herself after. 

We just stared at her, especially Rarity who was clearly hiding her anger towards the drunk rainbow haired teen. 

Pinkie pie and the girls on the other hand, just kept sharing looks, displaying nervousness and shyness for me and Rarity since they came her uninvited. 

But Rarity was out of her zone, knowing her for years, whenever she smiles at someone and look away disgusted afterwards, it means the person she's with isn't fancying her, and its Rainbow Dash. 

For me, it was unexpected that Rainbow actually came here, uninvited and drunk. Ah guess this is what she meant back at our call. 

And to be honest, Im kinda happy that she's here instead of Countess and her friends. Now me and Rarity could fully re-experiences our little playdates with Rainbow. 

Dash then took out her keys and placed its top on the bottle's cap, flicking it upwards to remove its cap which send out flying directly to Rarity's face. 

"Ow!" Rarity gasped as soon the bottle cap hit her left cheek. "Watch it! Is that boozes?!" 

Rainbow smirked. "Sorry not sorry, Rare." She added before taking a sip on her drink. "Yeah it is, want some?" 

"R-rainbow! My mom can't see me drinking that! How did she ev-" 

Rainbow suddenly cut the purple haired teen of by throwing a bottle at her. Luckily Rarity was able to catch it before it lands and breaks to the ground. 

"Hey!" Rarity gasped. 

"Relax Rarity. Your mom told us that she's going out to buy some milk or something." 

Sunset Shimmer stepped forward. " Actually she told us that she's gonna meet up with her friend.." 

"Like I said, milk!" Rainbow laughed in a drunk tone as she walked up to me, placing her hand around me after. "Now come on, not to ruin your little play date or anything but its more fun with even more friends!" 

"But this day is for me and Appl-" Rarity was once again cut off by no other than the drunk idiot. 

"Shush! Why are you even that much angry, Rarity?" Rainbow asked after walking up to the girls. "Aren't we your friends?" 

Rarity then stayed silent, still doing that fake forced smile of hers to show the others. But when I shoved her by the shoulder, she immediately snapped out of her thoughts as she faced Sunset and the others. 

"O-of course were all friends here, darlings!" She nervously answered while walking up to Fluttershy to give her a quick hug. 

"Awesome!" Rainbow cheered after running up to me again. "See girls, she said were all friends here. So no need to act shy, losers!" 

Not long after, a smile quickly went up on Pinkie pie's face, followed by Sunset and her lover. 

And that's where Rainbow pushed me to the bed which made me gasp. But when I saw how happy she was, I can't help but smile irresistibly for her. 

"You look so happy than usual, sugarcube, Is there something you wanna explain to me?" I asked, seating up at the bed. 

"Huh, what do you mean? Of course Im always happy!"

I stood up and moved closer to her, causing her to take a few steps backwards. "No, its not that.." 

"Then what is it, Apples?" 

"Why did you even come here? Is this about our call earlier?" I asked before taking another step closer to her. 

She smirked and looked away from my eye. "Maybe? I-I dunno Aj." Rainbow continued, turning around to face Fluttershy. 

The shy light pink haired teen was seen talking with Pinkie pie while grabbing herself a bottle of beer. Geez who knew she drinks?

But she got Rainbow mesmerized for her, again. I should be happy that my friend found love again, but instead this heavy feeling came up to my chest. 

Without saying another word to her, I grabbed the beer bottle from her hands and drank it, making her gasp then smile at the sight after. 

"T-thank you.." I muttered, pulling her for a side hug. 

She smirked and rested her head on my shoulder for a quick second before parting away to face my eyes again. 

"Heh, for what? And I supposed you can have that now.." She chuckled, looking at her beer bottle in my hands. 

"For saving me in this stupid yet special play date. It feels complete now that you're here." I started and faced Fluttershy and the others. "And we have some new additions.." 

"I was waiting for you to say that, now come on. Lets go waste ourselves and crash this place!" 

"I heard that! No one's allowed to crash my bedroom nor my house! Sooner or later I know Rainbow has the tendency to blow this whole place up!" Rarity growled back after taking a small sip on her beer. 

"Oh Rares.." Rainbow giggled. "You know me so well, asshole." 

"Your still the same idiot from 8 years ago, you know that right? I mean I left for a couple of years and come back here, only to see you as idiotic as ever!"

"So? At least I didn't seduced thousands of boys and dumped them afterwards like you." 

My eyes widened at Rainbow's back fire. "Woah there d-dumbass! Shut yer trap before you start another riot." I added as I gently made her seat down at the bed. 

"But its trueee~" 

"No need to get personal Dash, your just drunk." I replied before rushing up to Rarity. "You okay?" 

Rarity just smiled weakly at me and leaned in closer. Her Diamond like eyes were no longer happy like before, I can tell it. 

As soon Rainbow Dash showed up here, Rarity's mood changed from happy and excited to just plain frustrated, obviously hiding it with her fake smile. 

I just let out a sigh and looked deep into her eyes, taking another sip on my drink beforehand. 

"Look Rarity, I know its unexpected that Dash and our new friends came along but that doesn't means that we cant have fun." I smiled. 

"I-I know darling but.. I already arranged activities for us.. Supposedly for Countess and her friends too but they didn't come." 

"Then screw em' sugarcube.. You got us, right?" 

Rarity smiled and pulled me into a quick hug. "Y-your right darling. silly me." 

After I parted away from the hug, I grabbed another bottle of beer since mine was almost empty, making Rarity's eyes go a little wide yet keeping a smile. 

"Ya know, I still don't understand why you kept hanging out with Counte-" 

"How many bottles did you already drank, Applejack?! For Celestia's sake please take it slow." 

I chuckled and patted her curly purple hair. "Relax, this is just my second bottle." I started before removing the cap by using the nightstand's edge as a ledge. 

"And about that thing Ah said earlier, what's your plans for us sugarcube?" 

Rarity looked at me in slight confusion. "P-plans? You mean the late night talking, romantic movies, truth or dare and other stuff?" 

"Yeah, Is that all of em'?"

Rarity nodded her head 'yes' to answer my question which made a huge smile form in my face. I then turned my attention to Rainbow to tell her our new plans but what I saw somehow made my smile fade. 

There I saw Dash laughing nervously yet so freely, still in the same seating spot were I demanded her to stay on.

And beside her was the shy teen, Fluttershy. Unlike like from the first time we met, she was somehow laughing freely with Rainbow.

It wasnt the same shy laugh, it sounds like she's really havin' fun with Rainbow Dash.

With the same disturbing still in my my chest, I just let out a forced smile as I slowly walked up to the center of Rarity's bedroom, tapping my bottle with a pen to create a loud sound to gather all of our friend's attention.

As soon they all heard the quick sound, they quickly stopped talking to one another and faced me.

I cleared my throat. "Attention y'all. Since this is Rarity's house.. Ah guess were under her rules."

"Boo~ Screw house rules!" Rainbow interrupted before pulling Fluttershy closer to her. "She'll probably force us to play dress up games again."

"I will not do such a thing, Rainbow! Sure I may be fashionable and better than all of you in-"

"The f*ck?" Sunset raised an eyebrow.

"In fashion! You didnt let me finish.. D-darling."

Sunset chuckled and took a sip of her beer. "Its Sunset Shimmer, I thought you already know our names, Rarity?"

"I.. O-of course I do silly! I remember all of your names." Rarity nervously answered.

Rainbow smirked. "Oh really? I dare you to name everybody in the room."

"Excuse me?" Rarity crossed her arms to her chest.

Rainbow Dash suddenly pulled away from Fluttershy and walked up to the desk beside me, looking right in my eyes afterwards.

"What the hell are ya up to, Dash?" I asked, grabbing her wrist.

"Relax Apples, if she's our real friend then she better knows our new friends' names."

"She knows all of em' Dash. Stop being such a jerk, your drunk."

She pulled her hand away before grabbing my empty beer bottle on the desk.

"Look, I know your defending her but lets just try something out." The Rainbow haired idiot chuckled, turning around to face the others after.

"Hey Rarity, if were under your so called idiotic rules, I bet you have games other than dress up games for us, right?"

Rarity nodded her head, saying "yes" to answer Rainbow's question.

"And what are those to be exact?"

Rarity rolled her eyes. "If you must know, I planned on playing truth or dare with Applejack, only. But you sudde-"

Before Rarity could even finish her sentence, Rainbow's smirk suddenly widened as she sat down on the floor.

"Great, now that were here. All of you get your asses in the floor, form a freaking circle or something."

"What are you doing Rainbow?" Pinkie asked after seating down in her left side.

Rainbow just left Pinkie's question unanswered after she pulled my hand to make me seat down right beside her. And her left side was taken by Fluttershy.

"Right, Rarity.. Truth or dare?"

Rarity's eyes widened at the question, seating down in front of Rainbow dash afterwards.

"Hm.. Dare, Darling."

"I dare you to name everyone in the room, b*tch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.5K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...
7.7K 216 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
53.7K 1.8K 62
Its basically mlp equestria girls with a little bit of Haikyuu~ "Rainbow nice kill!" My teammate yelled as I spiked the ball mid air, hitting the si...