𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 , carl...

By GREEKTRAGEDY-

₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈... More

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
authors note (deleting later)

𝐓𝐖𝐎

27.7K 626 267
By GREEKTRAGEDY-

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

CHOKE ON A DICK.

ੈ♡

LIZZIE WOKE UP IN THE morning exhausted. she had been up with jasmine and the twins, plus debbie texted her all night about her baby daddy troubles.

this was one of the reasons she didn't do real school. she was incapable of getting a good night's sleep.

'morning lizzie.' v said, kissing her forehead.

'morning.' she replied, sitting jasmine down in her high chair. the blonde went to the kitchen to start herself breakfast.

'you watching the girls today?' kev asked, joining her in the kitchen.

'probably.' she responded, grabbing some cereal for jasmine. 'what's with the weird subliminal messaging?'

the twins are sleeping in little tennis outfits and there's a radio playing kev's voice, telling them they'll be the greatest tennis players ever.

v laughed, 'he's trying to—'

'get away from my babies before i blow your heads off!'

'you should've put muzzles on them!' one of the lisa's yells.

the babies start to cry, as well as jasmine. 'damn it! yanis woke up the girls again.'

'sissy,' jasmine cried. lizzie kissed her on the forehead, wiping away her tears.

'you coming, liz?' kev asked her, grabbing his robe.

she nodded, picking jasmine up, even though she was only dressed in her blue pajama's still. she knew v probably wouldn't want to deal with both jasmine and the girls, so she just took her younger sister with.

when the three got out there, yanis's dogs were being taken away and the lisa's were yelling at him.

'we asked you to make them stop barking!' long-haired lisa says.

'they're dogs. they bark. that's what they fucking do!' yanis screams.

jazzy's still crying, obviously pretty scared.

'yanis! shut up!' kev yells. 'my babies haven't napped in over a week because of your loud mouth. now, what is going on?'

'these two rug-chomping d--bats called animal services on my babies!' yanis screamed.

lizzie stepped in front of kev before he can speak. 'if you guys don't sort your shit out, i will literally burn both of your fucking houses down,' she spat.

the lisa's eyed her, probably thinking she was some southside piece of shit who had a baby before she was even in high school. in the girl's head, she thought about how she didn't even grow up around chicago.

'all right, let's all calm down!' kev says, grabbing jasmine from his daughter. 'explain the story, without all the gay bashing.'

'look, man, i've had michael, tito, latoya, marlon, and janet since they were eight weeks old.' yanis explains.

'they're not licensed.' long haired lisa yells.

'what does that even mean?' lizzie asked, crossing her arms.

'there's feces everywhere, one of them is foaming at the mouth. they could bite our kids, give them rabies.' lisa explains.

'kids? i didn't know you guys had kids.' kev says.

'not yet.' long haired lisa says, putting her hand on her stomach.

'but soon.' short-haired lisa says, also putting her hand on her stomach.

freaky, lizzie thought.

'hey, kev, i'm gonna go.' lizzie said, rolling her eyes at the list's. she grabs jazzy back from kevand starts to head home. 'see you later.' she says, waving at her father with jasmine's hand.

ੈ♡

THE TWO WENT HOME AND got dressed into some clothes.

'debbie!' jasmine cried as lizzie put her hoodie on.

'do you wanna go over to see her?' the older girl asked her younger sister. jasmine nods happily. so the two headed over there.

lizzie watched as frank walks out of the gallagher house down the street, ranting about something to himself. 'what is the matter with some people?!'

'good morning, gallagher. good morning nick.' lizzie says as she walks into the kitchen.

nick waves. the girl smiles in return, setting down jazzy in a seat.

'good morning, debs.' she says, sitting beside her.

'morning,' she muttered.

'friend nick is still here, huh?' fiona asked.

'yup.' carl answers.

lizzie didn't get why everyone was so on edge with nick here, they barely knew him and they weren't giving him a chance. he seemed harmless to lizzie.

'how long you planning on staying, nick?' fiona asks.

nick looks over to carl, who answers for him, 'a while.'

'you don't have a place to go?' she asks.

'no family,' carl explains.

'does he talk?'

carl nods, 'i got him covered.'

lizzie reached over the table to grab a muffin. 'looking good today blondie.' carl smiles, making her roll her eyes.

she handed jasmine a muffin and grabbed another one for herself. 'choke on a dick.' she replied to carl.

'so, uh, hey, debbie?' fiona starts, walking over to the table with a pot of coffee. 'i just called the clinic.'

lizzie tuned out the conversation, knowing debs will get mad if she sided with fiona, even if she really wanted to. she was already too involved, and lizzie's opinions usually didn't make debbie happy

ੈ♡

'YOU'RE GONNA CARRY A BAG of flour around all day?' ian asks debbie, who's searching for baby clothes in the closet.

'if that's what it takes to prove to fiona that i'm my own person, yes.' debbie explains. 'and lizzie said i can't take jasmine.'

lizzie laughed, rolling her eyes. 'i can't let you have my sister, sorry.'

'well, good luck with convincing her you're your own person. she's a total control freak lately.'

'tell me about it.' debbie responds.

'acting like she's our mom.' ian continues.

debbie added, 'it's my body. i can do what i want.'

'yeah.' lizzie and ian agree. the blonde didn't know if it was such a good idea though.

'i'm getting it from all sides. here she's jamming meds down my throat, and at work, she's ripping me a new one over some bullshit.' ian complains. lizzie felt bad for him, he was cleary trying his best and fiona was always on his dick for no reason, at least from her perspective.

'found 'em.' debbie smiles, she's got an old onesie in her hand.

'baby clothes?' ian asks.

debbie smiles, 'gotta dress desiree, don't i?'

'you're naming your flower baby desiree? what about elizabeth, after her godmother?' the blonde joked, crossing her arms.

debbie shrugs right before her phone dings. she grabbed her phone and then turned it to the pair. 'look what she's sending me.'

75% of teenage moms never find a spouse. #besttoabort

lizzie scoffed. she got where fi was coming from, but she thought it was a little fucked up.

'delete that shit.' ian told his sister.

'i should probably get going home, i got school, plus, jazz probably wants to go home.' lizzie told the two, patting ian on the head.

'see you,' ian says, standing up.

ੈ♡

DEBBIE HAD TEXTED LIZZIE SAYING derek's number was disconnected, and that she wanted lizzie to meet her at derek's sister in law, tanya's, job.

so lizzie dropped amy, gemma, and jazzy at the alibi, even though it was probably an awful idea, and met debbie in front of the nail place tanya works at.

'you ready to go in?' the blonde asked, looking at debbie, who looks like she's about to explode.

'let's go.' debbie nods, taking a deep breath. the two girls walk in to see tables of women doing client's nails.

tanya's smile falls when she sees the girls. 'where is he?' debbie asks.

'debbie...' tanya starts.

'where's derek?' debbie asks.

lizzie starts to feel as though this is a little wrong, them being there. maybe it's not derek's parents fault. maybe he wanted to leave. the two were only kids.

'mom told you he moved to florida.' tanya says.

'did they make him change his cell phone number too?' debbie asked. 'i just tried to call him.'

'i'll tell him you were asking about him next time me and him talk.' she asks, continuing to paint her client's nails.

'well, what's his new number?' debbie asks.

tanya and lizzie locked eyes, like tanya was telling the girl something. get her out of here, tanya's eyes cried. but lizzie knew she couldn't, even if she wanted to.

she looked away, back to debbie, and said, 'i'm at work.'

'why are you guys doing this to us?' debbie asked. elizabeth felt bad, she knew how bad debbie was hurting.

'it's for the best.' tanya says.

'but you had a baby, and they loved you.' debbie pointed out.

tanya seems to have a breaking point. 'okay. just give me a minute, okay?' she tells her client, standing up.

'let's go back here.' she leads the girls to the back room. 'debbie, derek's parents were protecting you from the truth.' tanya tells debbie.

'what?' debbie asks.

'derek was the one who wanted to move to florida.' tanya explains.

'you're lying.'

'he doesn't want to have a baby.' tanya continues.

'yes, he does. we were picking out names!' debbie cries.

'you scared him. he wants to go to the air force academy. derek wants to be a pilot.'

i didn't know that. 'he wants to be a pilot?' apparently debbie didn't know either.

'yeah. he's wanted to since he was a kid, but you didn't know that, did you? because you never asked him about himself. you only cared about the baby.'

'i mean, she has a point. you don't even know his birthday.'

'guys want to feel supported, not trapped.' tanya adds.

'she has some good points.' lizzie points out, crossing her arms.

'aren't you supposed to be on my fucking side?!' debbie asks me.

now lizzie felt like an asshole.

'i'm sorry, debbie. i have to go back to work.' tanya says, patting debbie's shoulder.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
lizzie: speaks
debbie: 😡
(updated)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES
1.6K 20 7
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡�...
340K 5.7K 25
A rich kid in a not so rich neighborhood
427 2 12
In the wake of the shooting, seventeen-year-old Iana Milkovich has turned to her old flame, Axel, for comfort. But when questions come knocking about...