➸ airbender love (aangxoc)

Por lqllaby

the fire nation thinks they killed every airbender, but did they really? water. earth. fire. air. my grandm... Mais

the boy in the iceberg ‧₊˚ ✩
the village ‧₊˚ ✩
the avatar returns ‧₊˚ ✩
the southern air temple ‧₊˚ ✩
the warriors of kyoshi ‧₊˚ ✩
the king of omashu ‧₊˚ ✩
the three challenges ‧₊˚ ✩
imprisoned ‧₊˚ ✩
release the prisoners ‧₊˚ ✩
the spirit world ‧₊˚ ✩
avatar roku ‧₊˚ ✩
the waterbending scroll ‧₊˚ ✩
the fortune teller
bato of the water tribe
the deserter
the deserter pt. 2
a/n
i just remembered this story..
the deserter pt.3

captured ‧₊˚

961 31 10
Por lqllaby

i woke up with a strong headache. i slowly started to open my eyes, seeing i'm in a cell. i tried to remember the events from yesterday, that's when it clicked.

"ZUKO!" i shouted. and that's when he appeared in front of my cell.

"missed me?" he laughed.

"i'm starting to think you miss me with the amount of times you get me captured" i faked a smile.

"shut up! if you haven't notice, you're my prisoner, so you do whatever i say, so you get that?" he tried to tell me but i didn't care.

"oh sorry, i don't listen to cowards, could you bring someone else to tell me?" i smiled at him.

"ENOUGH! i tried to be nice but you don't give me a chance."

"you tried to be nice? you think sitting in a cold cell, without anything in here except this little torch there on the wall is nice?" i raised my voice at him.

"at least you're have some light in there" he pointed out.

i rolled my eyes and took a deep breath in and then out, blowing out the torch.

"well as you can see, now i have nothing left, just like you" i smiled at him.

"you little airbender-peasant" he cursed under his breath.

"i thought i'm a watertribe-peasant" i laughed.

i just heard how he kicked my door, making me flinch a little. he opened the door and grabbed me.

"you're coming with me"

"looks like i don't have a other chance" i rolled my eyes.

____

"nice room you got here" i laughed, getting a glare from him. after he dragged me out of that cell, he dragged me into his room, trying to show me something.

there was an awkward silence between us.

"why don't you tell your siblings and aang that you're an airbender?" zuko asked without looking at me.

"i- i actually don't know" i looked down "a part of me is just scared"

he looked at me with this soft look in his face for a second, which turned into an angry face after it again. "scared of WHAT? you are the last airbender, that isn't the avatar, why are you scared?"

"them leaving me.. i should've told them right away. i'm scared of getting captured, like you do, all the time. do you know how aang must feel like right now??" i stood up, angry.

"i don't care how he feels, i just want to restore my honor" he turned away.

"you really think your father is going to 'restore your honor' after you brought him aang?!" i walked up to him "he only wants aang and you will get nothing, because that's what you are. the banished fire prince. nothing more."

he raised his hand, probably trying to slap me.

"prince zuko! the avatar got captured! it's your chance!" i heard a soldier shout to zuko.

"you will stay here, i'm not finished with you" he glared at me before walking out of that door.

"BUT I'M FINISHED WITH YOU" i shouted after him "stupid honor-obsessed teenager". that's when i realized what the soldier said, aang got captured. i needed to come up with a plan.

"okay, my hands are still tied and i have no idea where he went" i plopped onto the floor, having no hope right now.

"i think i can help you, young lady" i heard a voice from the door.

"iroh!!" i jumped up. "but aren't you gonna get in trouble for that?"

"it doesn't matter, i don't want you sitting here, only living for getting captured by the fire lord" he told me while untying my hands.

"thank you so much! but i don't know where they went.." i looked down again.

"he got captured by the yuyan archers and is now imprisoned by zhao.." he continued to explain where i need to go. i grabbed my bag and unfolded my staff. i turned to iroh, giving him a last hug.

"thank you so much, i don't know what i would've done without you right now"

"still being captured" we both laughed "but now go, don't lose time"

i gave him a last smile before i jumped off. i pulled my staff on my back so it carried me. it was my first time flying. it felt amazing, something i've never felt before. i flew for a long time, felt like ages, but then i saw it. the prison. i landed behind some trees and packed my staff in my bag. i looked at the gate, seeing two people. one with a blue mask and-

"aang.." i smiled to myself. i looked around them, seeing people with bow and arrow. and before i could even react, it hit the person with the blue mask. i gasped, because i knew exactly who it was.

i saw the fear in aang's eyes. he airbended the whole dust of the floor to cover him and zuko. rhat's when he decided to take off the mask. he was shocked.

"please don't do anything dumb.." i whispered.

i looked at aang who was trying to run away. but he stood still, looking at zuko. he ran towards him, grabbing him and with him, he pulled out his staff, flying away.

i looked at them with wide eyes.

"shoot, i need to follow them" i pulled out my staff, flying after aang.

while i was flying i realized that he can't see me flying like this. i needed to hide myself. i saw aang landing somewhere, so i landed there too, just that he couldn't see me. i folded my staff again, putting it in my bag. i got tired, so i decided to take a nap.

___

'why didn't you tell you were an airbender'

'i wish it would be someone else'

'you're not even our family'

'just go, leave us alone'

'we don't need you!'

i got woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. i slowly opened my eyes, seeing aang.

"aang!!" i hugged him tight.

"i'm so glad you're okay" i mumbled into my neck "how did you got up here?"

"uhh, i climbed" i lied to him. "where's zuko?"

"he tried to attack me.." aang looked at the ground.

"i'm so sorry" i hugged him tighter.

"but at least i got you back" he smiled at me. his eyes are so beautiful.

"well then, let's get going" i smiled at him back.

he helped me up and handed me his glider, which made me sweat a little.

"grab onto these two" He told me, which i did after it. he grabbed onto it next to my hands, now standing behind me.

"Okay now, jump!" he said and we both jumped off the plattform. after a little of flying we landed at a dirty lake.

"What are we doing here?"

"sokka and katara got sick so i need these frozen frogs" he smiled at me while grabbing a few more.

"frogs?" i cringed a little.

"doesn't seem very nice, i know. but an old lady on a mountain told me"

"she was insane, wasn't she?" i laughed.

"yeah.." he laughed a little.

____

we arrived at the place, where everyone else was. i looked at sokka and katara, seeing them in a very bad state.

"suck on these. they'll make you feel better." aang handed them the frozen frogs.

"aang, how was your trip? did you make any new friends?" sokka asked aang between sucking on this frog.

"no, i don't think i have, but i brought someone very important back" he smiled at me.

"mmm! this is tasty! mmm!" sokka said, still sucking his frog. aang and i began to laugh. i looked at katara, seeing her spitting it out and crying out. sokka began spitting and coughing.

"i'm glad i'm back" i continued to laugh.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

802K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...
41.2K 1.2K 30
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
296K 9.8K 96
Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were filled with life and the land with love, b...
38.3K 861 25
Katara is becoming Queen of the Southern Water Tribe and needs to find a husband so her father puts on a challenge for the princesses hand. Things ha...