The NEW Brady Bunch imagines...

By Throwback_Fangirl26

Just randomly started to write these imagines. I wanted to write these so we could remember this wonderful an... More

Introduction
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady (Part 1)
Greg Brady (Part 2)
Greg Brady (Part 3)
Bobby Brady (Part 1)
Bobby Brady (Part 2)
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Preference 1
Greg Brady
Preference 2
Preference 3
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady (Part 1)
Preference 4
Preference 5
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Preference 6
Peter Brady
Preference 7
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady (Part 2)
Preference 8
Greg Brady
Preference 9
Peter Brady (Part 1)
Peter Brady (Part 2)
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady (Part 1)
Peter Brady (Part 2)
Preference 10
Barry Willams
Peter Brady
Preference 11
Preference 12
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady
Preference 13
Peter Brady
Preference 14
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady
Preference 15
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady
Preference 16
Greg Brady
Bobby Brady
Preference 17
Preference 18
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Preference 19
Greg Brady (Part 1)
Greg Brady (Part 2)
Preference 20
Preference 21
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Preference 22
Preference 23
Bobby Brady
Preference 24
Peter Brady
Preference 25
Preference 26
Greg Brady
Greg Brady
Preference 27
Bobby Brady
Preference 28
Preference 29
Preference 30
Preference 31
Greg Brady
Preference 32
Preference 33
Greg/Peter/Bobby Brady
Preference 34
Preference 35
Preference 36
Preference 37
Greg Brady
Preference 38
Bobby Brady
Preference 39
Preference 40
Preference 41
Preference 42
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Bobby Brady
Preference 43
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Preference 44
Preference 45
Greg Brady
Preference 46
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Preference 47
Preference 48
Peter Brady
Preference 49
Preference 50
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Greg Brady
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Preference 51
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady (Part 1)
Peter Brady (Part 2)
Peter Brady
Preference 52
Peter Brady
Marcia Brady
Jan Brady
Greg Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Bobby Brady
I was tagged???
Preference 53
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
I was tagged???.2
Peter Brady
I was tagged a while ago
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
✌🏻Tagged✌🏻
All Hail Water Buffalo
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
And Now for Something Completely Different...
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Bobby Brady
Cindy Brady
Hello
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Preference 55
Preference 56
Peter Brady
Preference 57
Preference 58
Greg Brady
Bobby Brady
Greg Brady
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Peter Brady
Greg Brady
Greg Brady

Peter Brady

54 1 0
By Throwback_Fangirl26

y/n= your name

e/c= eye colour

Warning: some big boy language!!! and its a long one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Being close with the Brady's was a massive advantage, especially when you're dating one of them. You were dating Peter which his family approved of. The Brady's love you and welcomed you into theirs lives with open arms.

"Hey Y/n" Peter said drawing your attention away to the TV to him. "Yeah Pete?" His arm was wrapped around you as you cuddled into him. "So my family were wondering if you wanted to come to Spain with us?" His question leaves you shocked causing you to pull away from him. "Spain?! But why?" So many thoughts were rushing through your head as a trip to Spain is hella expensive and super far away from home. "err yeah Spain. It's because dad booked a ticket for Alice but she said that her and Sam were going away to Iceland (please don't question why Iceland). Alice suggested to give the ticket to you and the family seemed pretty keen about it, Especially Cindy. She really likes you." Peter replied. "Babe, I would love to!" you say and then kissing his cheek. "When is this happening?" "Next month on the 26th." he replies. Wow thats so soon you think. "I guess I will be available. Just let me call my parentals." He chuckles at your excitement as you rush to the phone.

**Time skip**

You come racing back to Peter after talking to your parents. "Guess who is joining the Brady's in Spain!" you exclaim. He comes and pulls you into a tight hug. "Perfect, I guess it's time to tell my parents and others then." he says before draping him arm around you shoulder and walking out to the living room.

**Massive time skip because I'm not writing 4 weeks worth of stuff**

It was finally the day you were going to Spain with the Brady's. After some last minute packing you and your family drove to the airport to meet the Brady's. 30 long minutes later you were met with your boyfriend and his family. "Hello Mike and Carol, I really can't think you enough for this opportunity." you say. "Oh no problem Y/n, we are really happy you are joining us." replies Mike. You sent your bags off, checked in and then went through the first stage of security. Your parents joined you for this part as they didn't want to leave their baby girl yet. Finally the second stage of security meaning you had to leave your parents. "Oh Y/n, we will miss you so much! Remember to behave and use your manners and pay-" your mother weeps before you cut her off. "Yes I know mum. You don't need to worry, plus you're acting like I won't call." you chuckle a little. "and don't worry, I won't miss you guys either." you joke. "Haha" your father says before bringing you into a hug. "Ok guys I need to go. Bye, love you." you say letting go leaving your mother weeping and your father comforting her.

You rush over towards the Brady's. "Finally, hurry up lets go before my mum catches up with us!" This causes the other to chuckle and wait in line to security part 2. "Wow I can't believe I am going with you guys! I'll never be able to thank you enough for this experience." you says. you truely loved this family, almost just as much as your own. "Y/n when will you stop thanking us, we all really want you here." Carol responds. "Never!"

**Time skip**

Thankfully there wasn't too much drama finding your seat on the plane and you were really happy it was next to Peter. As this was a night time flight the plane automatically was dimmed. As the plane began taking off you feel Peter squeeze your hand, Hard. "Peter are you ok?" you question with worry filling your voice. "Yeah babe, I just hate taking off." You loved seeing this side to Peter, he was really adorable. Your thumb stroked the back of his hand, giving a comforting touch. "Thanks Y/n I really appreciate it." His chocolate brown eyes starred deeply into your e/c ones. You quickly kiss his cheek. "No problem baby, its cute seeing you so vulnerable." you teased causing him to roll his eyes.

About half way through the flight Peter had fallen asleep with his head on your shoulder. You decided to play with his hair which was so oft and fluffy. You loved running your hands through it. Suddenly you hear mumbling from the sleeping boy. "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n save me from the pretty pink unicorn." You try to keep in your laughter trying not to wake him. Slowly you turn back to the others surrounding you. "Hey guys listen to this." They all lean in to hear Peter sleep talk. "Mr Unicorn that is my girlfriend you are talking too, so can you not." They all giggle at his dream. As they all go back to whatever they were doing you turn to Cindy who is on the other side of you. "Cindy are you excited to go to Spain?" you asking making conversation. "Yeah, of course I am and the trip will even be better with you coming."

Many conversations pasted with Cindy before she asked "Hey Y/n, do you think I will be able to find a Spanish boyfriend?" You look around to check that her parents weren't listening. "Of course Cindy. You are a very pretty girl, also don't tell Peter this but the Spanish boy are muy guapo." you respond. She laughs at your response and you further talk about Spanish boys going no one will hear. Suddenly out of no where Peter smashed his lips onto yours. He finally pulls away. "Babe, what was that for?" purely shocked. "Just reminding who you belong too." He huffs and sits back into his seat. Both you and Cindy giggle at his actions. "And what you just witness is a jealous boyfriend at his finest." She laughs even harder with you as you see Peter rolls his eyes. "pffft I was not jealous." He fights back. "Sure babe, whatever floats your boat."

**Time skip**

Finally you arrived in Madrid airport. You went through immigration, collected your bags and all that before finding the van which would take you to Salamanca, one of your destinations in Spain. Your all just fit and yet again you were sat next to Peter. After not obtaining much sleep on the plane you fell asleep on Peter, with your head on his shoulder.

You slowly began to wake up to Peter speaking to Greg. "Greg I don't think you understand how much I love her! She is just so amazing and the best thing to happen to me. I know we are only young but I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her." "Awwwww babe, I could say the exact same thing about you." You say startling him a little. "babe you weren't exactly supposed to hear that." he says clearly embarrassed.

Finally you arrive to the beautiful streets of Salamanca. The buildings are old holding so much history. The driver dropped you off at your hotel which happens to be in a beautiful area surrounded by the hot tourist spots. The driver left and the group of you were crowed in the lobby of the hotel. "Ok who wants goo get our rooms?" asked Mr Brady hoping that their children would use their Spanish skills. "I can Mike, its the least I can do." you reply before walking to the front desk. "Hola, Como estas? (Hello, how are you?)" you ask surprising the front desk ladies. "Hola, bien gracias, y tu? (Hello, fine thank you and you?)" she replies kindly. "Bien Bien. Reservación para Brady por favour? (fine fine. reservations for Brady please)" "aqui tienes. 4 habitaciones. (there you go. 4 rooms)" she smile sweetly at you. "Muchas gracias Señora" you say with a smile before walking off to join the Brady's. They all stare at you in shock. "Wow Y/n, your Spanish is amazing!" Marcia complements. "Gracias Señorita!" you reply back before everyone laughs. "Ok kids, your mother and I will be sharing a room, girls you will share a room, Greg and Bobby will share a room and finally Y/n and Peter will share a room." Mike says distributing the keys among everyone. Thankfully they are all on the same floor.

Finally arriving in your room you flop down onto the comfy bed. "I still can't believe your parents allowed you to come with us?!" Peter says tiredly. "Same, but I couldn't be any happier." you reply pecking his lips. "Ok we should probably get ready for dinner and just settle in a little bit." Peter nods his head and starts putting things away. On the first night it was agreed that room service would be dinner as you were all exhausted from travelling. Finally after everything was put away you and Peter ordered food and went to sleep.

The next day came quicker than ever. You woke up with Peters arm wrapped around you and your alarm screaming at you. As Peter slowly woke up he removed his arm from you. "Morning Princess." he said with his raspy morning voice. "Morning, how did you sleep?" You ask with a yawn. "Amazingly knowing you were here." his response causes you to blush. "OK, we need to meet your family in an hour for breakfast. lets get up." you say hoping he didn't notice your blush. "Hmmmmmm nope." he says dragging you back down. A squeal escapes your lips. "Peter, I need to get ready." you says slightly giggling. "No you don't, you look gorgeous already." he says kissing your cheek. "Shut up, I'm not." you playfully push him and him being the dramatic one falls off the bed. "You are Y/n, absolutely stunning." He walks over you and kisses you passionately. "Thanks Peter, but I don't think your family will appreciate us rocking up in our pj's." you say knowing you have won. "yeah, I guess you're right. Ok lets go get ready."

You get changed, do your hair, brush your teeth and apply a light face of make up. "Wow you look amazing Y/n." Peter says wide eyed and jaw dropped to the floor. "You don't look too bad yourself Brady." you tease back before grabbing your bag contains you purse. "Ok we should leave now if you don't wanna be late." Both of you collect your keys and leave the room. Not long after you arrive at the lobby and wait for the others. This didn't take too long thankfully as you were starving. "Off to la plaza mayor" Mike says and we all cheer. The walk was very close not even a street away.

**Time skip**

It was around 1pm at this point and locals were beginning to have their siesta, although when you have 6 excited kids it's pretty much impossible to have one so we went sight seeing. We were going to a cathedral which is well known to bring good luck. On the cathedral the was a frog and a skull and if you can spot it you get good luck. It took all of you forever to find it but then you pointed it out. "There, that pillar on the second layer thing!" you shout at the others. Soon enough they found it. After a while everyone got bored so we moved on to another cathedral.

"Ok are we all here?" Mike yelled. We all look around and something feels off. "Where's Cindy?!" you yell. Shit we lost her you think. Panic arises in the family. "Cindy!" all of us yell in an attempt to find her. "Oh no! Mike we need to find her!" Carol yells in fear. "Don't worry we will find her. We just need to split up. Boys go that way, girls go that way, Y/n and Peter go back the way we came, your mother and I will look in this area. Meet back in 15 minutes." Mike shouts and we all scramble to our respective locations.

Anxiety was getting the better and you shed a few tears. "Peter what if we don't find her?" you look at him with tear filled eyes. He wraps his strong arms around you. "Don't worry we will, surely she can't be too far." His touch is reassuring but you are still on top of your toes. "Cindy!" you cry out. As time is ticking you become even more nervous. "Time is nearly up, what are we going to do?!" The tears become uncontrollable. "Hey, hey, hey" Peter says hugging you. "shhhhh she will be found."

Suddenly you hear a familiar giggle. You both pull away and look at each other before looking towards the giggle. You both see Cindy full on flirting with one of the local boys. "Eres gracioso (you're funny)" you hear her say to the boy. "Cindy Brady!" you yell and her head snaps in your direction. "Y/n! this is -" she begins but she's cut off by Peter. "Cindy what the hell? we have been worried sick. Now say goodbye your friend and get here now!" His strict tone made you realise he is father material. "Adios Alejandro" he says giving his cheek a peck and runs over to us. "Y/n I met a Spanish boy, they are so romantic!" she says love struck. "I can see that, but next time you go meeting Spanish boys tell someone so we know where you are. You gave us a fright!" you say pulling her into your arms.

His POV (change of POV, spooky):

It was at this moment I knew Y/n was mother material. "Hey we should probably go back to the others, ya know, put everyone at ease." I say. The others nod and we walk back to our meeting place. Once we arrive my parents and siblings run to Cindy in relief. Y/n and I just stood back like proud parents. After all the Cindy excitement and the lecture for dad, he suggested we return home for the rest of the siesta. All of us agreed.

Once back to the hotel room Y/n and I flopped onto the bed. "I'm tired" she groans and it's adorable. "Lets take a nap yeah? I mean the Spanish have allocated time for us to nap so why not? also we have had an eventful hour." I say. Y/n agrees and I take her into my arms. "Hey Y/n, I love you." I say before kissing her forehead. Her tired self replies and she sounds adorable.

"I love you too Peter"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for requesting this @brook_de it was really fun to write, especially at 2 am 😂. (actually I took a break and now its 5am). Sorry the ending wasn't all there I just had no idea how to end it.

Well I thought I will give you a quick update about whats happening with life rn. So I've been staying up real late thinking, crying you know the usual 😂. Anyways I go back to school next week for term 2 and I'm really not keen. School is just---- yeah. I can't put it into words. Also with my bad sleep schedule I don't think I will survive what so ever. I just can't.

Anyways how life for y'all??? Got any requests???

Also saw this on Facebook and thought it was appropriate, so enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5.8K 26
Hey! So this is just a few random imagine for you my lovely readers and everyone else. You can request one that you would like me to write just messa...
248K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
186K 2.8K 62
basically what it says :) feel free to make some requests! lower case intended