Greg Brady

y/n= your name

l/n= last name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:
Yet again you were in the magistrates court. This time you had robbed a jewellery store stealing hundreds of dollars of items. You were a bad girl. You sat in the chair outside of the court room waiting to be called in.

A boy had who looked around your age sat a few seats away from you. He had black curly hair, blue eyes, wearing a jeans, a striped shirt and a denim jacket. 'he looks cute but what in the world is he wearing.' you thought while looking at him. 'Don't think he comes here often.'

Greg's POV:
'Great I'm in court.' I think. I look up hoping that this is a nightmare. 'why did I steal that stupid goat?!' To my right I see a girl, she looks beautiful. She's wearing a skirt, a denim jacket, a t-shiry with green Doc Martins. 'Even her her tattoos and piercing's look good.'

"Hi." I say giving her a smile. "Hello." She replies slightly sounding pissed off. "Why are you here?" I question hoping to make conversation. 'wow, she's really pretty.'

Your POV:
"The question should be why aren't I here?" you say frightening the poor stranger. "Why are you here, anyways?" you reply with a smile. "oh I stole a goat." he says clearly embarrassed. You laugh "Wow, what a criminal." and with this, he starts to laugh as well. "Yeah, I stole another school's mascot, but I mean they stole ours first." you both laugh and you move closer to him. "What's your name kid?" "oh, I'm Greg Brady." he says with a tint of red appearing on his cheeks. "So you're one of the Brady kids." you say smiling. "Well I never thought I would see any of you guys in the court house." you joke achieving a smile from him. "I'm y/n l/n by the way." You say offering to shake hands.

The two of you talk for what seemed like hours. This was the highlight of your day. All of a sudden a police officer yells out "Y/n L/n" you stand up signalling your appearance. "The judge has called you up". You turn back to Greg to give him a slip of paper. "Call me." You say winking at the handsome boy. He was left with a goofy smile on his face.

It was later that day when you received a phone call from the curly hair boy who had a wonderful day at court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had work experience this week and I've been in many courts hearing many cases so this is where my inspiration came from. ☺️