Peter Brady

y/n= your name

l/n= your last name

WARNING: It's longish and big boy words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

The Brady's were like your second family. They loved you, especially Peter considering you were together. Anyways, the family had invited you to goo the beach and spend a few nights up there with them. Of course you said yes although your parents on the other hand needed a little more convincing. In the end they said yes and before you knew it you were at the beach with you and your boyfriends family. You guys arrived the previous day too late at night meaning you just went up to the room which was beautiful. A pent house with a view of the entire city. Dinner was nice and simple and was satisfying considering everyone was tired. Finally you feel asleep in the arms of your boyfriend.

Today was the first offical day of this holiday. You woke up in Peters strong arms wrapped around your waist. "Hey Pete" you whispered to him. "Are you awake?" You see his beautiful brown eyes flutter open. "Well now I am." His raspy voice says as he stares at you. "Are we gonna get ready? We get to go to the beach today!!!!" you say super excitedly. "Ugh, I just wanna stay here with you" his lips begin to attach themselves to your neck. "Ya know maybe have some fun." he says in-between kisses. As much as you loved the feeling you were too excited for a beach day. "Peter, no we can't do that. 1) we promised the others we would join them, 2) I'm too excited for a beach day." you reply. Peter chuckles at you. "Of course you are." Both of you stare at each other in silence before Peter says "So what are you doing? Go get ready!" A smile forms on your lips and you race to go get ready.

You wore this hoping to get Peters attention

You wore this hoping to get Peters attention. "Omg, you look beautiful!" Peter says in awe. "Come here." You blush a little and walk over to him. He places his hands on your hips as you place yours around his neck. He smiles at you causing you to smile back. Slowly he leans down to kiss you filling your stomach with butterflies. While kissing you hear a voice. "Hey Mum says if you're not out in 5 minutes we are leaving without you." Both of you pull away embarrassed to see Bobby's head looking into your room. "Ok tell her we will be there in a moment." Peter replies sounding pissed. "You got the bag ready?" you ask. He picks a bag showing you everything in it. "Ok lets go!" you say excited practically running out of the room.

**Time Skip**

You guys had just arrived at the beach and everyone went their separate ways. The youngest go to play in the sand, Jan and Marcia are tanning under the sun, Greg is surfing leaving Mike and Carol to go a nice restaurant with Alice 3rd wheeling. "So I guess it's us two." you say. "Yep, what do you want to do first?" Peter asks. "Well we could go in the water, it's boiling hot and the water looks nice and cool." you suggest. "Sure, anything to see you in a bikini." Peter replies while giving you a smirk. "PETER!" you yell back. As for pay back you gently hit him. Anyways you strip down to your bikini and yet again Peter is in awe. "Wow, you never fail to amaze me" he says with his jaw hitting the floor. You roll your eyes. "Race ya!" Peter says before spending down to the water. "Hey no fair!" you yell back chasing after him.

**Time Skip**

Hours had passed since you first got into the cool water and you kind of wanted a break. "Hey Pete, can we get ice-cream?" "Yeah of course." Both of you begin to leave the water when Peter says "if you want stay here and I'll get our towels." "awwww, ok babe, but don't be too long" you say before pecking his lips. As you stand there waiting for Peters return you watch the water and the waves. Suddenly you felt a hand touch your butt. You turn around hoping to see Peter, but instead are faced with some blonde hair jerk. "Oi, what the fuck?!" you exclaim at him. He turns around him a smirk on his face. "Sorry babe, but you're fit. Couldn't have another man claiming that ass." he says sounding like a complete idiot. Anger builds up inside of you and you are ready to beat the shit out of this kid. Little did you know that Peter was watching the whole time. Unexpectedly you hear his voice. "Oi buddy." Peter says causing the jerk to turn around. This guy towers over Peter and anxiety replaces the anger. All of a sudden Peter throws a punch at the guy scaring him off. You stand the awestruck. "Wow, you're really strong Peter." you say swooning over him. "No problem babe, but the main thing is are you ok?" He sounds worried. "yeah I'm fine, but maybe we should just go back to the hotel." "yeah of course." and with that Peter and you slowly find your way returning to the pent house.

**Time Skip, sorry**

it was the middle of the night and you smelled something. It smelled off. You wake up to see what it is. "Hey babe, do you smell that?" you say shaking Peter awake. "what? no." he says just before the smoke alarm sets off. The alarm wakes Peter and you begin to feel anxious. You begin to hear Mr Brady coming to all of the rooms telling everyone to get out. Before you knew it, Peter and you hand in hand were racing out the door and out to the front of the hotel.

Grouping up with the other Brady's you do a head count. "I, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8" Mr Brady shouts. "Where's Jan?" screams Carol. The children begin to buzz with anxious energy and it becomes a little too much for you to handle at the moment. You begin to cry in front of everyone which draws their attention. With all their eyes on you is making it worse and your throat starts to close up. Peter immediately recognises that you are having a panic attack and pulls you to a quieter area. He knows to keep his distance and begin talking to. "Y/n, baby. Everything is going to be ok. The fire fighters will save her." he says. His voice is slowly calming you down. Once you stop hyperventilating you are left crying. Soon you begin to calm down and Peter takes you into his arms. His hands run un and down your back for extra support. "It's gonna be ok Y/n, it's gonna be ok."

A minute passed and you finally felt ready to return to the group. You look up towards Peter. "I think I'm ready to go back now." he nods and takes your hand as you slowly return to the others. Once returned they all gave you a sweet sympathetic smile. Cindy even gives you a hug.

"Jan Brady!" you hear a mans voice yell. All your head snap towards the direction and you seeing a handsome firefighter carrying her in his arms. We all jump and yell "over here!" He begins walking towards us and Jan gives a little wave. The fire fighter places her back on her feet and turns to Mr and Mrs Brady. "She should be fine, I found her trying to get out, but overall I think she just needs some water." a sigh of relief escapes from Carols lips and the tension is released from Mr Brady. "Thank you so much!" Carol says before bringing Jan into a hug. "EVERYONE EVERYONE!" A voice booms. It was the manager of the hotel. "I would like to sincerely apologise for everything that has just occurred. There was a fire in the kitchen. It has been all put out and you are all safe to return to your rooms. Yet again I am sorry for this inconvenience. Good night." He puts down the megaphone and turns to walk inside. "Alright folks, lets all go back to the room." Mike says and we all follow behind him in a tiredly fashion.

**Time Skip**

Once again you were in the bed and Peter and you were sharing in the room. You are laying down facing each other starring deep into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you Peter Brady, you are my hero." He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"I love you Y/n l/n, You are my damsel in distress"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks @brook_de for requesting, hope it wasn't too terrible. Sorry for the amount of time skips in there.