Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

08. UA's Muse

41.1K 2K 1.9K
By Xythe_Phantasma

"Oh and by the way, we're in live broadcast, Y/n." Nezu finally spills the bean. "Guess I also posted your recording to our social media account."

Y/n was nonchalant. She doesn't really know what that means while Jiro handed her some macha flavoured lollipop.

She placed it in her mouth, tasting the calming sweets that stayed in her tongue. "What does that mean?" She asked.

"Well it means, you're famous in the entire school after today's song. Thank you for dining with us."

Her brows twitched. "Why?" She asked. It was quite a surprise that she's interestingly calm at a time like this. But realizing that she's a very special person, nobody dared question her nonchalance.

"Well..." Nezu brought his phone out and showed her a recording of her singing. The device he's holding took her interest, but it doesn't mean that she's not embarrassed looking at the video taken off of her.

Soon enough, lunch break ended. Her and Jìro got out of the office while on their way to class, Y/n started to notice people glancing at her. Some of the male students blushing and waving.

She frowned. "Is this what that cute rat mentioned about?" She askèd.

"Well yeah. Everyone in school watched you sing and eat." Jiro laughed.

"Then I beg you to bury me."

"Not a chance, Y/n. You were so adorable."

She shrugged. Finally reaching the classroom from those awkward meets. Some already gave her sweets like chocolate and candies which she gratefully took since she's recently developed sweet tooth. Girls and boys even blocked her way and introduced themselves‐-which some she already had forgot.

Some business course students called her UA's muse and interviewed her about her class and quirk. Finally knowing that she's a transfer student from 1-A and has a powerful quirk, they began analyzing and says that she'd be very much a best seller.

With too much delay, the door slammed opened from the class as Y/n jumped in and Jiro closing the door after. Earphone jock seemed so tired from running, panting as she knelt in front of the door but the girl with her was least bit tired.

Their classmates turned to them with stunned looks. "What is wrong with them?" Y/n asked looking blankly at the closed door. Why was she being given too much attention?

"Y/n!" The class finally realized that she was there, approaching her within miliseconds. "Are you okay?"

"This is too much." The h/cnette grabbed her hair in distress.

She was famous back then as the next humanity's strongest. But that fame wasn't that much since not everyone likes the scouts. But today proves how different the world is.

"Hey Ceiling Bitch!" Bakugo called out as loud as he always was.

Since he's the most head turning among the class, her eyes landed on him.

"Who the hell was that special someone you were so touched about?!" Asking the most important question of the day, the class eyed her with curiosity.

Once again she was the center of attention. "Ah, that..." she pinched the bridge of his nose lightly before replying. "Just my corporal, Levi." She answered, sighing tiredly just thinking about how she missed him.

The next day didn't seem to be any different. She still had to play hide and seek especially with the business class who keeps on bugging her to become the face of their business items.

She was so horrified that she had to run, showing off parkour skills every turns, jumping on the stairs, summersaulting through crowds and all that blocks her way while one hand keeping her skirt down to avoid people from seeing through her undies.

Entering the class with a tired sigh. Now she regret dining with the cute mouse. If it weren't for him, she'd be a simple person walking anywhere she goes. The class couldn't do anything for her but sympathize.

"1-A is already famous from the spotlight, but Y/n really takes the cake for being the star." Mina teased, hugging her when she managed to weight herself on her designated chair.

"Well, we can't blame the school body. Y/n really has this charismatic magnet." Asui added.

Y/n hugged Mina back with a tired groan. "Bury me now..." she grunted.

For goodness' sake, she's a fugitive! How could they treat her like a role model? She couldn't comprehend this.

"Unfair! Why does Mina get to be hugged back!" Kaminari complained.

The pink lady simply stuck out her tongue. "Baby Y/n is mine!" She replied.

"Calm down you guys." Midoriya sweatdropped nervously.

"Who're you going to spend time today?" Todoroki asked, handing her the lollipop he unwrapped as the girl let him put it in her mouth. A new bribing technique eversince he saw her enjoying the sweets she collected yesterday.

The girl hummed. "For today, it's Sato."

Her day 8 was for Sato. As per what they did, it was actually a good timing!

Y/n was so depressed by all attention and in order to cheer her up, the sugar man baked her some cookie chips--actually a bag that can feed the whole class, which she enjoyed all throughout the day without thinking about her current situation.

A photo of her innocently eating cookies on a branch of a tree--since Sato sat making batter on the ground-- spread throughout the school. Business class used the photo as a test as they themselves baked cookies as well and sold it and her photo on the package. It was surprisingly sold half day with good profit.

Day 9 was spent with Koda.

His quirk allowed him to speak with animals and he called out some birds for her as per her request to feed some on the school grounds.

She sat on the bench with some leftover crust she asked from Lunch rush and started feeding some birds. It amazed her how she could feed them closely. Back then, it's rare to see birds closeby. They were all abundantly flying outside the walls which she hoped she was able to reach with the scouts.

Too bad...

At the end of the day, a 'rare' photo of her surrounded by flying doves popularized Business class' new product that day, white ink.

Day 10 with Asui...

Y/n entered holding a pack of sweet snacks.

"Don't they get tired of my face?" She asked, but doesn't seem mad because of the 'sweet' compensations she recieved.

She sat on her chair with a sigh.

"They'll stop if you start losing temper like Bakugo." Once again, Mina with her daily morning approach spoke.

"What the hell?!" Bakugo reacted at the mention of his name.

But her supposed hug was stopped when Kaminari was the one who did it. "Yay! I win!" He stuck out a tongue at the pink lady.

She growled. "Kaminari, she's mine!" Mina complained. But Y/n really didn't mind who hugs her. Back then, her classmates in the barracks loves to hug her be it man or a woman. For the reason that she was so soft.

"Hey, don't just harrass her in broad daylight." Kirishima approached, also stealing the girl's head to hug her away from Kaminari. Somehow, it felt really nice hugging her, that when he touched hir, he suddenly felt like touching a delicate infant. A feeling that kept you to be gentle but at the same time tempted to squeeze her like a soft pillow.

Y/n just continued to munch on cookie chips.

"What?! I'm not harrassing her! Y/n doesn't even mind!" Kaminari protested, pointing at her and her love for sweets.

"You guys..." Momo sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she watched the scene behind them.

Hagakure joined in the argument.

Some quietly envied Kiminari and Kirishima for being able to hug her.

Iida came into the rescue. "Everyone, return to your seats! The class is starting." With this announcement, everyone did so as what was told.

That same minute, Aizawa entered the class and started his announcement. "Today, we're going to have rescue training with Almight and another pro hero." He says. He briefed everyone about the event. At least as the class are now being lead to the bus going to USJ.

Everyone made their way to the bus as usual. Y/n was eating her sweet snack while everyone looked at her.

"Business class finally found her weakness." Jiro chuckled.

"Well I don't mind. She's so cute when she eats. She's like a chipmunk." Ochaco squealed, palms on her cheeks as she watched her.

When they got into the bus, two hands swiftly lead her in, pulling her and then making her seat between them. One with bicolored eyes huffed and the other with blonde hair hissed back at him.

She didn't mind. Food is what makes her world right now.

The whole ride was quite the typical chat. Y/n didn't respond to these things but simply ate until a certain bicolored hair fell asleep on her shoulder, then the certain spiky blonde began to scream at him, but the damage was mostly on Y/n who was beside him. With that noise, she placed a cookie in his mouth. When he tried to scream again, another cookie landed on his mouth.

The class complained over Bakugo being fed but Y/n wasn't least fazed as she continued eating the cookies. So technically, they tried to complain everything to Bakugo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 7 8
A Quirkless girl (Y/n) defies all odds by getting into UA, the top hero school. But her achievement is met with disbelief and suspicion. As her fathe...
282K 8.4K 43
A young y/n with pro hero parents and big aspirations dreams about being a hero. Learning to master her skills is hard with a chaotic family and an e...
543K 19K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
298K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...