BTS stepbrothers - mafia

By BookTS7

The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved... More

1. New school
2. Rooftop
2.2 hallway budy
3. Jacket thief
4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'
5. Fresh air
6. Visit from Jungkook
7. Getting bribed?
8. Hobi's movie buddy
9. First letter
10. Getting caught
11. Punishment?
12. Becoming an A+ math student
13. PE
14. Bonbons
15. Who and when?
16. Meeting
17. Gate
18. Panicing
19. Jimin's room
20. Files
21. The past
22. Family breakfast
23. Radio
24. Cold shower
25. Fried chicken dinner
26. Sucker
27. Woke up in the wrong bed
28. "Let me take care of you"
29. Start of many bloody days
30. Car ride
31. Business event
32. Please stay mom
33. Hospital
34. Realizations
36. My goodbye
36.2. Found in hell
37. Freedom deal
38. F for f*cked up family
39. Bye brothers
40. Visit from the unexpected
41. Uhm
42. Mortgagee
43. Dept trouble
44. Pizza
45. Wrist
46. Bed claiming
47. Busy morning
48. Forgiveness
49. Past
50. Dirty rats
51. DNA
52. Intentions
53. Time limit
54. Moonlight talks
55. We need you
56. Delicious bait
57. New plan
58. Killer
59. Sickbed
60. The guardian call
61. Real freedom - the last chapter
~ New book ~

35. The opposite of being fine

23.6K 783 580
By BookTS7

"I better see you resting in your bed if I look for you!". Yoongi told me. But am I going to lister to his advice, sorry I mean threat?

No, because I'm still me and I do whatever I want. No one can tell me what to do, well except for psychopathic mafia members, that aren't labeled as my stepbrothers. I may be scared of my stepbrothers, but I know they wouldn't personally kill me because otherwise they would have done that the first night we met. And guess what, I'm still alive b*tches. But I think I'm on the edge of getting killed by one of them, so maybe I need to watch my ass.

But at the moment I'm going against Yoongi's 'advice', as I'm finding myself at the home gym, which has literally everything you could wish for.

Since I've entered the gym, I've been hitting the boxing bag for the last 30 minutes as I need my frustration and anger out of me. I can already see blood coming out of my knuckles as I have been slamming the boxing bag without a break. But I don't feel any pain as I'm running on painkillers, because I may have taken more than appropriate.

I kept and kept on punching until I was out of energy and panting. I walked to the towel that I had taken from the cabinets in the corner from the gym and wiped away my sweat. I also drank a bottle of water empty as my throat became dry because of the exercise.

Working out feels great, it releases the stress and makes me think of other stuff then the life changing events that happened last night. Maybe I should do some cardio too.

I put down my empty water bottle and threw my towel on the ground. I sighed deeply and then put on my headphones and turned the music on as loud as possible. After that I got on one of the three treadmills and pushed the start button.

I'm really new to these type of gym equipment, as I'm used to just go for a run outside if I would want to run, instead of going on a rolling band. But being like every basic girl who enters the gym, I'm running on the treadmill.

After getting warmed up a few minutes, I turned on the speed higher and went faster and faster. Suddenly there also appeared a body on the treadmill next to me. I looked up and saw Jungkook starting the treadmill and speeding up as well.

What is he doing here? Can't he take like another equipment or something?

I just shook the annoyance off and put my attention back on the treadmill and started pushing the speed up button again. It felt like I was almost sprinting as I was speeding up the machine. But I only wanted to run quicker as the music I'm listening too motivates me run even faster.

But the music soon stopped as Jungkook pulled the headphone from my head. "Yaah, I told you you're going too fast". Jungkook said and then pushed the slowdown button on my machine.

I looked up at him with an angry expression. I then pushed the speed button again to get the tempo I had before Jungkook slowed me down. I then saw Jungkooks hand appear again and pushing the slow down button on my treadmill. "You will get injured if you run this fast". Jungkook told me.

I just ignored him and pushed the speed up button again, after that Jungkook pushed the slow down button again. Then I pushed the speed up button again and Jungkook pushed the slow down button again, this went on until I fell down on the treadmill because my treadmill suddenly stopped working, because the treadmill probably saw it as an error.

Jungkook was suddenly shocked as he saw me fall down on my knees. "I told you so". Jungkook mocked as he stoped his treadmill and got down to my level.

I was just staring down to my knees as one of them teared open a bit. I'm not in pain as the painkillers are still running trough my blood but it was satisfying to stare as the blood was coming from the wound.

Jungkook sighed. "Let me see". He said as he reached out for me but before he could touch me, I slapped his hand away.

"Don't". I said and stood up to my feet again as I leant with my hand on the banister of the treadmill.

"Oh?" Jungkook said surprised. "What have you done to your hands?". Jungkook said as he held my hand in his. My knuckles were open as I had punched the punching bag with al my power just a few minutes ago.

"Nothi-". I got interrupted as I heard a voice coming from the hallway.

"Jungkook-ah have you seen Y/n? I told that little brat to-". Yoongi came into the gym but stopped as he saw me and Jungkook standing at the treadmill. "Yaah!". Yoongi said as he walked towards us.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?". Yoongi asked me as he stood beside Jungkook.

"Didn't I tell you that I don't care?". I said back.

"Why did you tell her to lay in bed?". Jungkook asked confused as he took Yoongi's attention.

"Can't you see? She has a fever". Yoongi said to Jungkook, pointing out that I looked paler then normal.

"Ahh-.." Jungkook said as he looked at me and puts his hand on my forehead. "She is glowing". Jungkook told him.

"Yeah, that's why I told her to stay in bed". Yoongi said and then turned towards me. "So tell me, why are you here?". Yoongi said a bit mad.

"Probably because she needed to loose some frustration". Jungkook said as he got my hand and showed it to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at my hands, then back at my face and back at my hands judgtngly and a bit mad. Yoongi scoffed as he looked at me again. "You're not listening and now you're also injuring yourself?!". Yoongi said, not liking the fact that I didn't listen to him.

Well what's he going to do about it? Tell my parents? Well I don't have them, so I wish him luck.

"Are you going to stop me?". I nagged. He can't just talk to me in that way, he's being mad at me for no reason.

"Hell I am". Yoongi said and pulled me off from the treadmill to stand closer to him. "Why did you even injure yourself, are you a little kid?". Yoongi said judging.

"I'm not a freaking child! I can do whatever I want, because it's my OWN body so don't tell me what to do". I said to him. I have no idea where I suddenly found this confidence from. I'm talking to the freaking mafia, I don't think I would be alive if I weren't their stepsister.

"You do know that your mom isn't around anymore to protect your ass, right?". Yoongi said reminding me of the fact she isn't here anymore.

"Don't f*cking talk about her!". I said as I got my arm from his grip and walked away from them as I wiped away a tear.

"Yaah don't talk like that to my hyung!". Jungkook said madly as he grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Don't f*cking touch me!". I screamed madly at Jungkook and slapped his hands away. I don't want them to touch me, I don't like it. They are way to strong for me and when they touch me, I feel powerless.

"Yaah! What's all that screaming about?". Hoseok said as he walked into the gym.

"Nothing". I said madly and took my headphone and phone from the bench as I started walking to the exit of the gym.

"I'm sure it's not nothing". Hoseok said as he saw my hands and grabbed them.

"Believe whatever you want". I said, not really caring about his opinion and shaking my hands out of his grip.

I saw Hoseoks eyes darken a bit at my comment but he took a deep breath before speaking. "Don't you have a fever? Let's get you checked by Seokjin".

"I'm fine". I said and then walked out of the gym as I let the three of them behind.

What's suddenly wrong with them? Did they suddenly turn from the 'not caring, psychopathic, hate full stepbrothers' to the 'kinda caring, still psychopathic and more annoying stepbrothers' type?

I don't like it, I don't like them, no matter in what kind of form the come.

While walking trough the hallway, I heard a pair of footsteps following close behind and soon after that I got picked up from the ground. "Not so fast, lil sis". I heard Jungkook say as he walked towards the stairs.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Get your hands off me!". I said madly.

"Calm down lil princess, I'm just taking you to your room". Jungkook said as he was walking up the stairs.

If I wasn't sick already, I'm now. "Yah! What did you just call me!? Don't say that ever again!". I made a gross out face, delete this from my memories please.

"What do you mean princess?". Jungkook teased.

"If I ever hear that word come out your mouth agai-". I got stopped as Jungkook suddenly threw me on my bed harshly. I quickly sad up on my bed and looked at him irritated, he could have put me down gently. When I looked up at him he had a madly expression.

"What's this?!" Jungkook said as he held up the container with painkillers, which I had placed on my side table. "How many of them did you take?".

"Just a few". I said as I got the container out of his hand and put them in the drawer of my bedside table.

"Just a few? What do you mean about that?!". Jungkook said as he opened my drawer again and pulled the container out. "You're only suppose to take 2 at the time at maximum! Your high on painkillers aren't you?!". Jungkook spoke madly.

"And what if I am?". I said as I got up from my bed.

"Lay down". Jungkook said strictly and pushed me back on my bed.

Well what's this boy doing? He doesn't have any right to push me down! At first he caused me to fall down the treadmill and now he is lecturing me. He already was a 10 out of 10 pain in the ass and now he even made a record and shot himself from a 10/10 to a eternity/10.

"But I need to shower". I said stubborn while I sat up, just to make up an excuse to go against him.

"You can take one when the painkillers leave your body". Jungkook said serious.

"I don't need your approval to take a freaking shower". I said annoyed and got up but before I could, I got pushed down again.

"Maybe you should". Jungkook said. "I'm trying to take care of you and until any of us takes your temperature, you're gonna stay put". Jungkook said calmly and started to walk out of my room, but before he could I stopped him by holding his wrist.

"If you really want to take care of me, take me to my mom". I said. If I want to have a chance to visit my mom, Jungkook will be my best change. He at least showed me a bit of affection, compared to the others.

"That's not taking care, that's called grieving". Jungkook said and got his wrist removed from my hand.

"If I'm grieving for someone, let me at least grief at the place the person is at that I'm grieving for. Please, it's all I'm asking for". I said stopping him from walking away.

"I will get someone to take your temperature". Jungkook sighed and then left my room with the container of painkillers that he took from my nightstand.

After Jungkook closed my door, I laid my back down on the mattress. "'I'm taking care of you', 'that's not taking care, that's called grieving'.". I mocked. "It's f*cking bullsh*t". I said annoyed.

Why don't they just let me see my mom? Yesterday they dragged me out of the hospital and now they are keeping me in this house. I know that I will be doomed if I keep living here.

After a few minutes I heard my door open and in came Namjoon. "What?". I said annoyed as he walked in.

"Don't be rude, I'm just taking your temperature". Namjoon said plainly as he held up the thermometer to show me.

"I'm fine, just leave". I said and turned my back towards him. I heard Namjoon sigh as he sat on my bed.

"Don't make it hard for yourself". Namjoon said and turned me around towards him. He then turned the thermometer on and put in front of my mouth. "Say Aaa". Namjoon said childish as he looked at me.

I sighed deeply and opened my mouth. Namjoon then put the thermometer in my mouth and waited for a few seconds while holding it. After the thermometer made a small sound Namjoon took the Thermometer out. "102". Namjoon sighed.

"Look that's not that bad!". I said as I sat up straight in my bed. They are just exaggerating.

Namjoon looked at me weirdly. "Are you dumb? 102 degrees means that you have a fever".

"I'm not dumb, I just know that 102 isn't harmful for me so there is nothing to worry about". I said stating a fact. I know I won't die from it as I'm young and healthy.

"If it wasn't anything harmful, you wouldn't have gotten sick in the first place, so you better stay home until it's over". Namjoon said back and pushed me down so that I was laying again.

"I'm sick because of you guys, so maybe I should just move out so that I won't get sick anymore". I said irritated.

"If your sick of us, we will make you immune, because there is no escaping lil sis". Namjoon said and stoot up. "Who do you want to look over you?". He asked before leaving.

"My mom". I said while I rolled my back towards him again. She is the only one who could heal me.

I heard Namjoon sigh. "I will call Jimin, he is bored anyways".

"I don't need a freaking babysitter". I said annoyed. Really, they keep thinking of me like I'm a 10 year old kid. I'm perfectly fine without them.

"Then prove it by listening to us, until then you will get babied". Namjoon said and after that he left my room.

"Until the you will get babied". I nagged Namjoon. What type of bullsh*t is this? "Uhgg". I made an annoyed sound, they are getting on my freaking nerves.

They literally turned around a full 360 degrees, okay maybe not 360 degrees but like 90 degrees, and they turned on the 'we do kinda care but we didn't ask about your opinion' mindset, well except for Taehyung he turned around the wrong way and has the 'I already disliked you before, so let me show my passion full of hate towards you' mindset.

I sighed deeply and stared at the sealing as I laid on my back again. As I had noting to distract myself with, my mind went back to my mom. I miss her already, I hadn't spent a lot of time with her the last few weeks and now I can never spent time with her again. A tear left my eye again. It makes it even worse that we had a fight before she died, I wish that I could've spent the last few minutes differently.

More tears left my eyes as I kept on staring at the sealing. The thoughts about my mom were combined with thoughts about my future without her, the fact that my stepfamily is in the mafia, the night Jimin kissed me, Mr Lee and that I still have a stalker in my back.

These past days I've been exposed to so much blood and life changing things. At first my neck got cut open because of Seokjin, after that I got my period, them my mom and I were covered with blood as my mom was dying slowly and I discovered that I'm living with the mafia and today I've gotten even more wounds as I opened up my knuckles and Jungkook made me fall on the treadmill.

Damn, I have sympathy for myself.

A tear left me eye again, I hate it, I hate my life.

"Hey". I heard Jimins voice. I quickly wiped away my tears and sat up. I looked at him as he walked into my room while he was holding his laptop in his hands. He then sat down on the other side of my bed and leaned his back on my headboard. "You smell, you should take a shower". Jimin said as soon as he settled down.

"I already wanted to take one, but Jungkook stoped me". I said annoyed as I got up. I then made my way towards my bathroom and locked it behind me.

I took of my sports clothes and underwear and threw them in the hamper and then I got under the shower.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair first and then washed and shaved my body. After around 30 more minutes of standing underneath the shower, I decided that it was enough and it's time to dry myself. I opened my shower door to reach out for my towel, only to feel nothing.

I got a confused expression on my face and pocked my head out of the shower to look at my towel, only to not see it hanging on the hook beside the shower.

Shoot, usually the maids hang a dry towel on the hook in the morning and evening but I already used my towel from this morning and it's only 5 o'clock right now, so that means I don't have any right now.

Don't ask me why this bathroom doesn't come with cabinets to put towels in, because I don't know the answer either. Literally, I have enough space in here, but instead of that, the maids refill the towels twice a day. I don't know who came up with this system, but it sucks.

But right now I have a bigger problem, how am I going to dry myself? I also forgot to take clean clothes with me and I have a stepbrothers on my bed right now, so there is no way that I'm making my way to my closet naked.

Uhg, how do I keep getting myself in stupid situations like these? Maybe I should just ask Jimin to get me some clean clothes and a towel, he is also just on the other side of the door so he can hear me when I call for him.

Ugh, this is rather to my dislike, but I believe that I don't have any other options. So I sighed deeply as I dripped water all over the bathroom floor as I walked towards the door. "Jimin-ssi!". I yelled as I stood beside the door. "Jimin-ssi!". I yelled again as I didn't get a response back after the first time.

"Yes?". I heard Jimins voice come from my room.

"Uhm.. could you get me a towel and some clean clothes? I forgot them". I said a bit awkward.

"Sure" Jimin said. "...But only if you watch a movie with me". Of course there is a catch.

"No! I'm not going to watch a movie with you!". I said to him annoyed.

"Okay, then enjoy standing naked in your bathroom". Jimin said from the other side of the door.

Uhg this boy.

I sighed deeply. "Okay, we will watch a movie together". I said with a lot of dislike. "just get me a clean towel and clean clothes". I said, why can't they just do something for free?

"Okay, I will be back in a minute". Jimin said exited as I heard some ruffling coming from the other side of the door.

5 minutes later Jimin nocked on the bathroom door. "Y/n-ah, I'm back". I heard Jimin say. What took him so long? It doesn't take that much time to get some clothes and a towel.

"Thank you". I said as I stood behind the door and opened it slightly only to put my hand trough the small split. I felt Jimin putting the stuff in my hand and as soon as I got everything, I closed the door again.

I quickly dried myself with the towel and looked at the clothes Jimin got me. And then I realized something, I just asked Jimin to get me my underwear.. Oh god.

As I looked at the underwear he got me, I saw my red laced set of lingerie. This freaking perf, he literally poked his nose trough all my undergarments, because I know this set is all the way in the back of the drawer, because I never wear it.

I sighed deeply but put them on anyways, because I don't really have a choice, do I?. I then looked at the sweater and sweatpants, those didn't look familiar to me. I held them in front of me and saw that they were way to big for me.

What the hell did Jimin do?! I'm so not watching a movie with him after he has gotten me these clothes.

I grunted a bit but eventually put them on. I opened my bathroom door and looked at Jimin who was laying on my bed again with his laptop on his lap.

"Yahh! Jimin-ssi, what is this!?". I said as I pointed at my outfit.

"Clothes?". Jimin said as he looked up at me while he grinned.

"Yahh! These aren't my clothes, why did you give me these?". I said irritated at his smirk.

"Your clothes are all worn out and old, I can't let you wear those anymore". Jimin said while he put his attention back to his laptop. "So do you want to watch comedy or horror?" Jimin asked me.

"I'm not gonna watch a movie with you anymore! Look what kind of clothes you got me!". I said annoyed.

"Yahh! You asked me to get you clean clothes and a towel and I did, so now you need to watch a movie with me". Jimin said.

"Yes and I thought that if I tell you to get me clothes, that it would be mine and not yours. So I think both of our expectations are not what we anticipated, so get that movie out of your head". I said annoyed.

"A deal is a deal". Jimin said annoyed as he puts his laptop beside him and got up from my bed. He then walked towards me and picked me up.

"Heyy! Who gave you permission to pick me up!". I said as I tried to pull his arms off me. Jimin then just sat down on my bed again as he put me between his legs. "Get off me!". I said as I try to get away from him.

"Don't make the mafia hate you, little sis. Because if we can't hurt you, we can hurt your friends". Jimin warned, I immediately stoped with what I was doing. I heard Jimin giggle a bit. "It's nice to not hide the fact that we're in the mafia anymore, maybe you will listen once". Jimin said as he position me back between his legs again and put his laptop on my lap.

"I think I'm in the mood for comedy". Jimin said as he selected the category comedy on Netflix.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 353 26
Here Y/n is a 18 years old girl...she have worst past...she was already in circled with many problems...but then her upcoming life is also wanted som...
129K 3.8K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
29K 1.7K 60
(COMPLETED) They knew his rules, and yet for freedom, they broke every single one. --------- **This is an OT7xReader(S)I say that because you can put...
46.4K 2.7K 9
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...