Two Lives (GaLe fanfic)

By Trix66

Hi, My name is Levy McGarden, and I'm a senior at Fiore High School and I live Two Lives. ~ Levy has two liv... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT A/N PLZ READ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19"

Chapter 12

984 45 24
By Trix66

Enjoy dis chapter!!!

We had already texted the others and were waiting in the parking lot of the ice skating rink. With time, and I mean alot of time, people started showing up. The first car to show up had Lissana driving with Elfman, Evergreen, and Mirajane. Mira told us that Laxus would be coming later, too. Next had Bixlow driving Gray in the back. After that Juvia came with Romeo and Wendy. Almost last was Erza and Jellal. Finally Natsu and Gajeel had shown up in Natsu's car.

"Finally, everyone is here!" Lu-chan sighed over dramatically. Natsu chuckled at her reaction as he slung his arm around her shoulders.

"Except Laxus!" Mira corrected her, pointing her finger near the exit/entrance of the parking lot. As if mentioning his absence summoned him, Laxus' car came driving around the corner, right where Mira was pointing. "Ohh," She sorta mumbled to herself.

Once Laxus joined us we all went inside. We all stood in line, chatting as the it got shorter.

"Who else knows about your two lives?" Lu-chan asked. We were at the back of the line and no one could hear our hushed whispers.

"Only you," I replied a bit sadly.

"Why don't you tell Gajeel and the others?" She asked as we slowly inched our way up the line that was getting shorter and shorter.

"You know them. Most of them would think I belong in a mental hospital or need mental help. Natsu wouldn't take it seriously and joke around. And the few that would believe me would bombard me with questions." I explained as we were finally right behind the first people in line.

She was about to reply but got interrupted by the brunette behind the counter. "What size?" She asked in a cheerful, polite tone, but you could tell she was only doing it for her job.

We both told her our sizes and handed her our shoes in exchange for the skates she was handing to us. We said thanks before joining the others.

"They won't think that. And if you tell them to shut up I'm sure they wouldn't ask too many questions..... well maybe not Natsu," we laughed at her last comment. Before I could refuse once again she nodded behind me. "We can talk about it later. Your 'besties' are coming." she laughed but I turned around in confusion.

There, walking towards me with big, toothy smiles, was Jet and Droy.

"Oh, hey guys!" I smiled as they stopped in front of me.

"Hey Levy!!" They said in unison.

"You're here, too?" He asked, inching closer to me.

"Where else would I be if you're talking to me?" I giggled.

"Yeah, true," he scratched the back if his neck and looked down in embarrassment. He opened his mouth to say something but when he looked up he fall silent. I was about to turn to see what made him like that but I felt a heavy arm drape around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Gajeel sending them a smirk and a threatening glare.

I nudged him lightly in the side as to say 'be nice!' He took the hint and just grunted and looked away, but kept his arm on me. It was better than glaring at them.

"I'll see you guys on the rink!" I smiled and waved. I dragged Gajeel over to a spot that we could sit down and put our skates on.

"You could have been nicer, ya know!" I lectured him as I shoved my foot in the skate.

"Well I didn't like the way he was talking to you," he grunted.

"The way he was talking to me?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

I giggled at his immatureness.

"What?" He grumbled as he stood up, finished with his skates. I laughed even harder when he almost fell over. He got his balance back from me standing up, completely balanced, and letting him hold onto me.

"Have you gone ice skating before, Shrimp?" He asked while looking towards the rink where everyone else was skating. Gray seemed to be a natural and was speeding around the rink and doing skilled things until Juvia told him to slow down and skate with her. Everyone else wasn't as good as Gray but wasn't as bad as Gajeel.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you haven't?" I giggled at his frustrated expression.

"No.... but I can still do it," he defended himself and let go of me. He stumbled a bit but eventually made it to the edge of the rink. I stepped by him and stood on the icy ground and held my hand out for support so he could step on. He ignored my hand and just stepped on. I'm sure he regretted not taking my hand because he flailed his arms around and soon his feet flew up and his butt hit the ice.

I covered my mouth with my hands to not let the laugh out. Natsu skated by us laughing his ass off. "Metal Head can't skate!!!" He yelled to everyone in our group, along with the rest of the people here.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, FLAME BRAIN!!!" He yelled to the pinkette who was already on the other side of the rink with Lu-chan.

I poked him in the shoulder. "There are children here!" I got in to him while pointing to some little kids staring at Gajeel. He only grumbled. "Here I'll teach you," offered my hand for support once again. He answered with a grunt as he took my hand and pulled himself up.

I helped him move slowly across the frozen floor as he slowly got the basics on how to ice skate. He still put a lot of weight on me but he was making progress.

We didn't go too far from where we started when Lu-chan showed up beside me. "Haha looks like your having fun," she commented.

"Haha, very funny, Lu-chan," I replied sarcastically. She giggled.

"What's funny?" Gajeel asked confused. We both laughed at his confusion as he continued staring at us.

Lu-chan then nudged me in the side and whispered, "You gonna tell him?" I thought she was quiet enough so only I could hear but I was wrong.

"Tell who what?" Gajeel asked, now in complete control of his movement.

"Erm.... I'll tell you later," I paused for a moment before lookin. Back to Lucy. "You've done enough here!" I pushed her away in a playful manor.

"Fine, fine! I'm going!" She put her hands above her head as she skated towards Natsu who looked like he was about to fight Gray.

"I AM SO A BETTER SKATER!! AREN'T I LUCE?!"

"IN YOUR DREAMS FLAME BRAIN!!"

You could hear them yelling from anywhere in the building.

"Here, I think you can skate now. Just hold onto either me or the wall if you feel like your about to fall." I told Gajeel, letting go of his hand but continuing to skate beside him.

"Tch, I'm not a little kid, Shrimp," he grumbled as skated forward. He fumbled a little bit and nearly fell, but he didn't.

"See, I got this," he defended himself. He seemed to be skating just like the rest of us.... well not like Gray. I'm sure none of us could skate as good as Gray. Even if Natsu claimed he could.

"Good job, Gajy!" I cheered as if I was talking to a little kid.

"Tch, don't call that! Especially in front of the gang!" He growled but I could see a small hint of pink spreading across his cheeks.

"Okay," I sighed in defeat. We continued skating side by side, listening to the music, small chat, and laughing or talking to the others.

After a minute or two, that topic came back up. "What were you going to tell me?" He looked down at me with an expression full of seriousness and curiosity.

"I'll tell you when we're away from the others. Kay?" I asked, giving him a toothy grin to assure him. The look of curiosity didn't leave him as he nodded and stared off into space, probably thinking about what I was going to tell him.

I just ignored his thoughtful state and tried to enjoy our time at the rink. The next song that came on was slow and you could see the others had quieted down and were with their boyfriend/girlfriend.

"C'mon Gajy," I emphasized 'Gajy' just to annoy him. I skated slightly ahead of him before turning around. I grabbed both of his hands with mine and started skating backwards.

"Wha- you can do that?!" He seemed astonished at the simple act of skating backwards. He seemed to forgotten or ignored the fact I called him Gajy again.

"Hehe, your acting like you didn't just see Gray skating minutes ago," I giggled.

"Yeah, but that's because he's the ice princess," he explained as if Gray was actually the ice princess. "And you're..... The queen of all bookworm shrimps!!" He yelled quite loudly, letting go of my hands to wave his around to exaggerate what he just said.

I playfully hit him in the shoulder as I laughed. "What kind of nickname is that and why are you announcing it to the world?"

"Cause your the queen of all bookworm shrimps...." He paused and grabbed my hands and put them on him shoulder before setting his on my waist. "And payback for calling me 'Gajy'."

I playfully hit him in the shoulder again as I giggled. "You're going to have to try harder than that for payback."

We skated for a while longer before we all decided to go get some food. We all got our shoes back and were walking to our cars in the parking lot. Jet and Droy had joined us also.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Lissana asked from her spot beside Bixlow.

"Not that one place we went to last time!" Gajeel protested as he referred to the place where waiter boy gave me his number. We were all now standing by our cars, Gajeels arm around my shoulders, probably because he noticed that Jet and Droy were here with us.

"Awww, but their food tastes good!" Natsu complained.

"I don't care! We're not going there!" He grunted. Natsu pouted.

"Well............. what about that one cafe right beside that one gas station and has a big red sign?" Lu-chan asked.

"I have heard it's good...." Evergreen whispered the next part. *whispers* "not as good as the other place though," *normal talking* "but i have never been there."

"I guess it's settled! We will all meet in the parking lot before we go in," Lu-chan announced. Lucy rode with Natsu this time and Gajeel rode in my car.

~~~~~~~~

We all got there roughly around the same time. We all went in and luckily for both me and Gajeel the waiter didn't try to flirt with or give me his number. Not so lucky for Juvia and Gray. Once the waiter even looked her up and down Gray sent a threatening glare that almost matched Erza's. It would have been scary to be that guy.

Gajeel still didn't let his guard down. He kept his arm around me or his hand in mine anytime that we're not eating. Our group was separated into multiple tables since there were so many of us. One table consisted of: Wendy and Romeo, Juvia and Gray, and Lissana and Bixlow. The other was: Mirajane and Laxus, Elfman and Evergreen, and Erza and Jellal. Finally was: Jet and Droy, Natsu and Lucy, and me and Gajeel.

Gajeel asked me about the thing I was supposed to tell him about later only for me to put it off until we were alone, without the others. The whole time we were chatting and eating, along with some arguing from Natsu and Gray who were yelling at each other from different tables. Well, until Erza threatened to throw them outside and beat them to a pulp.

We were able to leave the cafe without any casualties, injuries, or flirting waiters, surprisingly. And there was only one threat, the one from Erza, unless you count the glare Gray sent the waiter. After we talked for a while, we decided it was getting pretty late. Natsu offered to drive Lucy home in his car instead of mine so Gajeel offered to drive mine. Even though I said I could drive my car he said that he wanted me to hang at his place. After a minute of hesitation I agreed. We drove to his place with the radio playing multiple songs by Ghost Town, Fall Out Boy, and a few other bands. 

When we finally got to his house and the door closed behind us as we walked into his living room he immediately asked about what I was supposed to tell him. I giggled at the fact he had remembered that and thought about it all day but I agreed. We went t his room and sat on his bed while I prepared how I was ging to explain this in my head.

HAHA XD I finally updated!!!! I thought wattpad deleted this chapter and I became really pissed, but i got on my laptop and it was still here. Turns out I still have wifi until the end of the month or some where around that time. Next chapter will have her explaining and his reaction to that and whatever else I decide to put in it. You guys can tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter or any of the other future chapter and I can see if I can squeeze it in my book XP I'm going to work on the next chpter and eat Jello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...