The Girl Who Believed

De nicole_3105

The shy Gryffindor catches the eye of the school's biggest player. Again. "I'm not playing at anything this t... Mais

The Train Ride
Hogsmead
Did he just ask me out?
First Kiss
Crushed
Cast
Sixth year
First day
What Exactly Is He Thinking?
Potter's Face
Unnerving
Herbology
Sirius' POV
The Letter
Theo Asked Me Out
Date With Theo
I Don't Know
Tutoring
Forgiveness
Making Up
Decisions
The Gift
Fights
Common Room
Confused
Remus Jealous
Pranks
Late night talks
The Game
Blondie
He's being an idiot
I'm screwed
His Undying Love
Stargazing
Yes
Music To My Ears
Matchmakers
Dates to the Ball
Ambushed

The Picnic

1.8K 25 8
De nicole_3105

Athena's POV

After hanging out in Hogsmead, the girls and I decided to head back. They went to the castle and I went to The Black Lake since dinner is soon and I should be meeting Theo.

When I arrived at the spot where Theo and I usually hang out in, I saw a beautiful picnic set at the side of the lake. There were beautiful flowers scattered around and I saw two covered plates. I'm assuming they're dinner.

"Just on time, beautiful," came a voice behind me.

"This is lovely, Theo. Thank you," I said and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back.

"Anything for you," he said and kissed my forehead.

We sat down and he immediately grabbed the plates and put them in front of us.

"Someone is hungry," I teased.

"Yes actually, I skipped lunch," he said.

"Why?"

"I was thinking what should I make you for dinner," he said then uncovered the plates to reveal mac'n'cheese.

"Oh my god! Did you cook this? How did you know?" I asked amazed.

"You mentioned that it's one of your favorite muggle food, so I looked it up and found a recipe," he said then rubbed his neck. "I hope it turned out alright, though."

"It smells great, and even if it wasn't delicious, it's the thought that counts," I said and leaned over to kiss his cheek and he blushed. That's cute.

I took the first bite and it was so delicious that I closed my eyes and moaned.

"I take that as you like it," Theo said as he stared at me.

"Like it? I love it!" I told him and took another bite. He followed suit and started eating.

"You're right, this is good," he said.

"See, I told you," I said.

"Yes, you did," he said.

We continued eating in a comfortable silence until we finished our plates.

"And now for dessert, I had the elves make good old classical chocolate brownies," he announced dramatically and pulled out a big bag full of brownies.

"A man after my heart, I see," I said with a huge smile opening the bag. I don't care how full I am, there is always room for brownies.

"Am I there yet?" he asked with a smile. I understood what he was asking. He was asking about my feelings for him.

A few days ago I would have said that he is half-way there. That I liked him so much that I was on my way to loving him. But it sounds wrong now. I like him and I like spending time with him. He is dear to me, but something is stopping me.

"Well, you certainly know the path," I smiled and started eating a brownie. The answer seemed to satisfy him because he smiled widely.

"So, you are not feeding me one?" he asked pointing at the batch.

"Nope. These are mine," I stated and putting my arms protectively around the bag.

"But I made them!"

"As an apology!" I said and he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest childishly. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing and he was trying his best not to laugh but was failing miserably.

After I calmed down he was still pretending to be upset. So I did something cheesy. I fed him.

"Was that so hard?" he teased.

"Oh shut up that is the cheesiest thing I have ever done," I said rolling my eyes but smiling nonetheless.

"Cheesier than trying to seduce the answer out of me today?" he smirked and I blushed.

"That's different. Plus, I was unsuccessful," I said.

"Oh, but you were very successful," he said softly. All teasing was gone from his voice.

We were sitting with our legs crossed Indian style in front of each other, but we were so close our knees were touching.

"Really? How so?" I asked equally softly.

"You made me forget the question, and mind you, I have a pretty good memory," he said leaning a bit closer.

"If your memory was good, you wouldn't have forgotten," I said leaning slightly closer.

He leaned closer that our lips were touching.

"Well, this is the effect you have on me," he mumbled against my lips.

I finally kissed him. He held my face in his hands and kissed back. It was passionate and sweet. He repositioned himself without breaking the kiss, so he was beside me with his body turned towards me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer and I let him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. His tongue ran over my lower lip asking for entrance which, again, I didn't allow. He repeated his action making me giggle at his frustration.

He suddenly pushed me back so I was laying down and he was on top of me. I gasped and he took the opportunity to explore my mouth. Our tongues danced for what seemed like hours before we both pulled away for some air.

He leaned in again and kissed the corner of my mouth, then my cheek, then down my jaw to my neck. I moaned when he ran his tongue over my sweet spot and I felt him smirk as he started nibbling on it, making me run my fingers through his hair and pull him closer. It was suddenly so hot. His hands started running up and down my sides pulling me impossibly closer to him making me moan a bit louder.

We both jumped at the sound of a growl coming from the woods. It sounded so close. I looked at Theo in fear, but he was squinting his eyes at the woods trying to see where the growl exactly came from.

There was another loud growl.

"Theo, we should go," I said, getting up.

"It sounds like a dog," he said.

"I doubt it. No dogs are allowed in Hogwarts," I said.

"Then what is it?" he wondered.

"I don't feel like finding out right now," I said and pulled him up.

We picked up our things and the picnic and went to the castle. It was already dark and there were only thirty minutes until curfew.

He walked with me to the tower, our hands brushing against each other occasionally. When we arrived there, he turned to me.

"I enjoyed spending time with you today," I said.

"Even though we were interrupted by a dog?" he asked teasingly, making me blush.

"I don't think it's a dog. At least not a normal one, they aren't allowed in Hogwarts," I said.

"It still interrupted us, though, I was really enjoying my time," he said wrapping his arms around me with a hug.

"Oh well, too bad. I have to go now, see you later?" I asked.

"Of course," he said brushing a piece of hair away from my face.

He was leaning down for a kiss when we heard someone clear their throat. We both jumped away from each other and looked to see who it is. Sirius Black. And he didn't really look happy.

"God, you almost gave me a heart attack, Black," I said.

"Yeah, well, you two are blocking the way and I would like to go to the common room, if you don't mind," Black said calmy. Too calmly. Like he was trying to control himself.

I wonder what's wrong.

"Good night, Theo," I said.

"Good night, beautiful," he said and left.

Black glared at Theo's retreating back. Why does he hate him so much. I just whispered the password and entered the common room with Black right behind me.

I threw myself on the couch near the fireplace. I didn't feel like going to the dormitory right now. The girls are probably there and will bombard me with questions the moment I enter. I wanted a few minutes of peace and quiet before I get in.

"Hey, Padfoot, what took you so long?" came Potter's voice from somewhere across the room, "Oh, hi, Athena."

"Hi," I replied.

"Someone was blocking the way," Black answered him in a clipped tone while looking at me.

"Sorry," I said rolling my eyes.

There was silence for a while until Potter decided to interrupt it.

"It's almost curfew, where is Lily?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just came back. She's probably in the dormitories," I said.

"Back from where?" he asked.

"I was at the Black Lake with Theo," I answered.

"Oh..." he said and looked at Black who was staring at me with a weird look.

"Is there a problem, Black?" I asked. I don't care if he was upset about something, but he was looking at me as if he was upset with me! Why should I care if he is?

Silence. He didn't say anything. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Did you enjoy your time with him?" he asked.

"I did, actually, he set up a picnic," I answered.

"That's so cliche," he scoffed.

"Still nice," I said. I got up because I can sense and argument coming and I didn't want to get into one.

"Ay! You're back!" came Angie's voice from the staircase that leads to the dorms.

"Yes, I was just coming up," I said.

"Good. Because we've been waiting for you for quiet a while," she said.

"I wasn't gone that long," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Three hours," said Black, "You were gone for three hours and it's almost curfew."

"Um... okay? Thank you for the observation," I said and he glared, "What is up with you, Black?"

"Nothing," he said in a clipped tone.

"Well, you seem upset and normally I wouldn't care, but you are glaring at me! So if something is bothering you then just spit it out," I said.

He looked like he was about to snap and say something, but was interrupted by Remus.

"He's just having a bad day," said Remus, "Oi, Padfoot, I need to talk to you about something."

I looked at Black one last time before rushing up stairs. That was weird.

Sirius' POV

I saw her rushing upstairs to her dorm with her friend. I was furious. I was in the forest for a run to stretch a bit when I heard her voice. It was low and they whispering to each other like lovers. When I saw her kiss him, I could swear I could hear my heart cracking. Then he pushed her back and started making out. I couldn't take it. I growled. I was angry and hurt. I still am.

"What happened this time, Padfoot?" asked Remus, "You almost snapped at her now."

I was silent. I sat with the boys and told them what I saw. James put his hand on my shoulder. He understood the most, but still it was not the same. Lily wasn't seeing someone else. He is not forced to see her with someone else. He didn't see her making out with someone else and enjoying it.

"I don't really know what to say. How about we talk to Caroline? I mean, Athena and Argent just made up today. And with the whole secret admirer thing we don't know how Athena's feeling," said James.

"They were making out! If I hadn't growled, merlin knows what else they would've done," I said.

"We'll ask Caroline in the morning," Remus said. Unlike him, I'm not patient. I can't wait until tomorrow. 

"No," I said, "We're going now."

"How are we going to call her down without the girls noticing? Plus, Athena is probably talking about it right now, so Caroline still wouldn't know," Remus reasoned. 

"I'm not waiting anymore. I'm done being patient. Prongs, get the cloak. We're going to the girls' dorm and listen to what they are saying."

"Absolutely not! Are you out of your mind, Padfoot?"Remus protested.

"Maybe I am, but, right now, I don't care. Bring the cloak, Prongs, or I will get it myself," I said, standing up.

"Accio cloak. Are you sure about this?" James asked with a sigh.

"What the hell, Prongs?! You're going with him?" Remus almost yelled. Good thing there was no one in the common room.

"I'm not letting him go alone. He's too angry, he might do something stupid and get caught. You should come, too. Damage control," James said. I can tell he didn't like the idea, but he wanted to do it for me.

"You don't have to come, Prongs. If I get caught, you will have to face Lily's wrath," I said and he just shrugged.

"I'm not letting you go alone," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder, "Plus, I face it everyday."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Remus sighed, "I'm coming to make sure you idiots don't get caught."

"What about you, Wormtail?" asked James, "Are you coming?"

"Of course I am," he said.

"Alright, to make sure that the cloak covers us completely and won't accidently go up as we walk, Wormtail will be in his rat form and the rest of us will go under the cloak," I said.

"Fine by me," said Wormtail.

"Let's go," I said and up the cloak around us as Wormtail changed into a rat.

We cast a charm that we learned to stop the stairs from changing into a slippery slide and went up to the dorms. We searched for their names on a few dorm doors  until we found theirs. It was at the end of the corridor.

We stood outside the door and cast a charm to enhance our hearing. We were able to hear everything as if we were with them I the room.

We sat on the floor beside the door and listened.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.7K 3.6K 70
Remus was sure he'd have to say goodbye to his friends this year, but oddly it seems they have forgotten about his secret entirely. Or, more likely...
2.2K 76 19
Some days I am more wolf than woman and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild. ~ Nikita Gill Life wasn't easy. Almost any idiot c...
2.2M 72K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
39.8K 588 89
Where a Hufflepuff who stays hidden in the shadows falls for the Gryffindor who shines brighter than everyone. This is my first story, please leave...