Beyblade Oneshots and Imagines

By TragedyQueen2004

#3 in Kaihiwatari tag I love beyblade beyond limits. And having a life with my fav characters Kai/Tala/Johnny... More

Requests for Oneshot Open
Childhood Darlings [Kai Hiwatari]
Forgotten Memories [Kai Hiwatari]
Mine [Kai Hiwatari]
Better for You [Tala Ivanov]
Numb [Kai Hiwatari]
I Do [Brooklyn Masefield]
UPDATE: Contest (Request + Shout-out)
Imagine: How They Are In Bed
Imagine: When You Are On Your Period
Not Less than Anyone [Tyson Granger]
Win You Back i [Bryan Kuznetnsov]
Win You Back ii [Bryan Kuznetnsov]
Win You Back iii [Bryan Kuznetnsov]
Noises [Tala Ivanov]
Daddy [Brooklyn Masefield]
Imagine: What Turns Him On
Ironies in Fate [Enrique Giancarlo]
Imperfections in the Perfect [Brooklyn Masefield]
Homecoming [Ray Kon]
Surprises [Oliver Polanski]
New Kind of Exercise [Johnny McGregor]
Imagine: When You Have Study Dates
Imagine: What Kind of Driver He Is
Imagine: Would He be Top or Bottom and Dom or Sub
Imagine: When He is Unwell and You Take Care of Him
Imagine: What Kind of Dad Would He Be (Edited)
Fateful Encounters [Hiro Granger]
A Good Time for Firsts [Tala Ivanov]
No-Name Angel [Enrique Giancarlo]
Punishments for Jealousy [Max Tate]
Help Me
IMAGINE: He Finds You Checking Him Out
Smut Challenge πŸ‘€πŸ‘… (Closed)
Nightly Scandals [Tala Ivanov] - Smut
Goodbye Home [Enrique Giancarlo]

Worth the Wait [Johnny McGregor]

739 20 15
By TragedyQueen2004

Hello! It's an update after a long time. I am sorry but I never realised the last two years of school can be this bitchy. Anyway this a request that I have written (UwU I am finally working on them so they should start coming out soon). Hope you like it!

Vote, Comment and Share!

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Please don't be rude to anyone.

Johnny's POV

It was one of those days when I felt like shit. Every single thing anyone did was getting on my nerves lately. Enrique had been behaving really well so I couldn't find any topic to fight with him. As weird as it sounded, yelling his ear off was just so satisfactory. He and Oliver were utilizing their break from Beyblade to study. Study!?!! So that cut off playing outside too. It meant no victories for me. Robert pestered me for a chess match and I had lost thrice over a course of 8 days before I finally smashed his family board.

For example today! My day was going fine till 9 in the morning. Then I woke up. Everyone was being really giggly at the breakfast table - even Mr. and Mrs. Jürgen. Why would an adult giggle? It was disturbing, honestly.

So then I took to horse riding. Alas, my horse was being groomed. The Squash ground was not ready due to weather. Beyblade halls were locked and no one could be bothered to tell me who had the locks so I could give them a piece of my mind. Finally I decided to watch TV. And that's where I am currently. Trying to remain awake, watching Disney.

I sat there for a few more hours, well past lunchtime, ignoring my poor, hungry self. Until present.

I jerked out from my state of half sleepy state as I heard laughter and chatter from the hallway. What grabbed my attention was the feminine voice. Robert didn't allow Enrique's girlfriends in his fortress. Who was it then?

The laughter stopped outside the TV Room, and it turned drop dead quiet. I could feel steam radiating from my ears. If it was Enrique and his girls making out outside my room I'd kill them. I turned the brass knob and clicked the door open.

Enrique's eyes widened. So did mine. While she giggled. (Y/n) had an arm wrapped around her stomach as she leaned against the wall laughing.

"Oh my god Jonathan... You were sleeping like a baby!" She pulled my cheek like I wasn't a foot taller and a hell lot muscular than her. I smiled back gently - the only thing I could do without embarrassing myself.

"What can I say? I was bored. When did you arrive?"

I moved from the doorway allowing them inside. (Y/n) was a childhood friend - her father was a Greek business tycoon. Ever since she moved to Greece four years ago we saw very less of her.

"A couple of hours before lunch." She sat down beside Enrique - too close in my opinion - looking at me as I sat on a recliner. "I am going to Canada with Papa for a week. I came here for a day before that."

I could hear her but not register what she was saying. My eyes were too concentrated on the non-existent gap between Enrique and (Y/n) and his arm that he had casually looped around her shoulder.

"Have you been to Canada? I swear it's as cold as your home Jonathan."

I shook my head slightly, unintentionally glaring at both of them.

"When are guys going to visit me? You all rarely take the trouble of doing anything for me, you know?"

"Well, you shouldn't have moved." I shrugged, meaning it as a joke. But the look on her face told me it was anything but.

"Geez, I'll leave you be for a while. You can meet me after 5 - if you like. Oliver has told me he's making me something."

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish as she got up and smiled at me - a smile that didn't make the corner of her eyes crinkle - and then left the room. I was left to stare at the spot on the purple velvet sofa where she was sitting a while ago.

"Congratulations Johnny. You messed up big time." Enrique got up and clapped my back giving me a look of disapproval.

"What did I do?" I rolled my eyes. I couldn't face him and risk any more embarrassment.

"Pissed her off. She's been talking about you non-stop since she stepped in the house. She even asked us to keep it a surprise and you..."

"Well... it wasn't my fault." My face and arms turned hot but I couldn't admit. And what was to admit... It wasn't my fault, clearly. Enrique and she should have kept a friendly distance.

"Whatever. I said what I had to say." He turned his face away from me.

"Just... just keep a distance from her." I muttered, loud enough for only him to hear.

"Yo man! I swear by the bro code." He chuckled.

I switched off the TV and let my hair down - trying to think. Why was it so hard? I couldn't understand what to say to her that would make her forgive me. Should I go apologize now? Nah that would make me look too desperate. But after how long would it seem rude? I closed my eyes hair in a fist, ready to pull them out at any moment.

Why are girls so difficult to understand?

Finally by 5 I decided to seek her out. I stood in front of the dresser wondering what I should probably wear. I usually put on whatever was the easiest to move in. Today I wanted to make an effort. I checked rows of shirts but everything seemed too much.

"Fuck it McGregor! At this rate you'll die before deciding a dress." I pulled out a black jeans, blue shirt and white T.

I wandered the Jürgen household carefully. I didn't know where to find her. I opened Oliver's studio but it was deserted. Half done canvas and opened paint cans were put around in no particular order.

"(Y/n)?" I called slowly but no reply.

Next I went downstairs in the gardens. There was a small open kitchen for picnics and Barbecue parties. It was either painting or food. My next solid bet was food.

"Hey Johnny!" Oliver waved at me as I stepped in the gardens. He was sitting with her, looking at her as she savoured a bite of his cake.

At his words she turned around too, brightening up a little. I was at a loss of words to describe her. She was dressed in beige trench coat, black shirt and black trousers. Her hair, let down, created a perfect halo around her face. I felt a jolt in my stomach as I observed her closely in the light of the setting sun. Slightly parted lips, half closed eyes, a smile playing around. She was perfect.

"You came!" Oliver said.

"Of course I did. You don't sound very happy with my presence though." I wanted to wring apart his neck for interfering in my observation. She was the only piece of art I could look at, unblinking.

"I am happy, believe me." He sighed sitting down. "She's been ranting on and on about how you-"

"Now, now Oliver. We wouldn't want to aggravate him, would we?" She blushed and turned away momentarily.

"I think we can eat now." I suggested and she nodded.

"Yes-Yes that will be perfect."

"You both - go and sit. I'll be back in a jiffy." Oliver motioned towards a table for three and left us both. An awkward silence enveloped us as I avoided meeting her gaze.

"Uh..." Knock some sense in your brain dude! I coughed to get her attention and pulled out her chair.

"Thanks." I waited as she sat then copied her action.

"(Y/n) I am really sorry for the afternoon." I said for the sake of conversation. I still, however, felt Enrique should have kept his distance.

"Never mind that." She waited then spoke again. "So how's life? Got any girls?"

"Oh...uh no." I averted my gaze as I pondered over my own question. "What about you? Taken?"

"Oh no. Single as a Pringle." She bit the inside of her cheek, thinking probably. I too wondered what I could ask her. "I can't imagine why you would be single Jonathan. I mean you'd get anyone."

"Maybe but who I like could get anyone too. And I don't know if she already likes someone." I wanted to slap myself but the word vomit had already left my mouth. I waited for her reaction.

"Oh, so you like someone." She smiled and pushed my arm gently. "Lovesick-"

"Hey guys! Ready for Oliver special menu?" I was happy for the much needed distraction.

"I am!" (Y/n) giggled making space on the table.

The topic wasn't raised again.

***

Past dinnertime, the five of us were sitting comfortably on the terrace garden with a lit bonfire snacking on roasted marshmallows and roasted meat and vegetable skewers. Despite the lit fire the night felt icy and bone chilling.

I held the skewer in one hand, pulling my blanket around me tightly with the other. I waited for the marshmallow to cool down. I reflected upon the day as others chatted... The day had started badly but now I could confidently say it was ending greatly. (Y/n) was sitting beside me, her legs and the soft fabric of her PJ touching skin. The scent of her coco lotion wafted the air reminding me of her presence.

"(Y/n) we need to ask a favour of you!" My ears perked up as Robert solemnly asked (Y/n) for help. Robert asking for favours was rare sight, to be beheld.

"What could I possibly help you with?" She asked roasting her vegetables on the skewer.

"Well it's actually for our poor Johnny. I think he's too shy to ask you." I caught Enrique's eye as he spoke. That mischievous twinkle could only mean danger for me.

"What happened to you Jonathan? Why didn't you ask me?"

I blinked. I needed a favour? For what?

"You see, he fancies a girl. And none of us is a girl. We don't know what he should do...." Oliver said. If I didn't know these rascals better, I'd be convinced too.

"Ask Enrique. He's got a lot of on hand experience." Her brows creased as she closed the matter.

"They're lying (Y/n). I don't like anyone..." I began but she cut me off, pointing a hot skewer towards my chest.

"It's okay Jonathan. I mean you did talk about a girl during the evening and you're blushing and all." I couldn't look her in the eye.

"I am not blushing. It's the cold. And I don't like-" I tried to explain.

"You don't have to deny. I swear I won't be jealous. I mean eventually I'll find someone too, right? Then I won't be the only single person out of the group..." She looked away. "I'd give you advice but I am quite inexperienced."

"(Y/n) I don't...."

"Johnny you do like that girl. Everyone has seen how you look at her." Oliver butted in.

"Can you all not? I don't like-gosh I was talking about you! Dammit!" I cussed incoherently as she stared at me for a few solid seconds.

"Well say something back (Y/n). He's been backing out for forever." Robert said.

I watched in embarrassment as she put the skewer down and got up.

"(Y/n)?" I asked.

She didn't answer or turn back. I kicked whoever was sitting on my left, getting up too. "You guys were high or what?"

"Just eager to see some PDA!" Enrique said getting up too.

"Where are you going?" I asked in frustration.

"Behind you of course. After all the planning I am not missing the drama."

"Don't you dare Enrique! I'll personally make sure to break your legs!"

I raced downstairs through the winding round stairs. My breath was caught and legs shaking when I finally caught sight of her again.

"Where are you going (Y/n)? Talk to me!" I followed her as she went to, surprisingly, my room. "What-" I heaved a long breath as she threw open my wardrobe.

"What are you looking for?"

"Drugs of course. I'll help you get over your addiction Jonathan. You won't be alone in this."

"What?" I sat on the edge of my bed trying to make sense of her. I was highly suspicious she was the one on drugs. "What are you going on about? I am into sports. I don't do drugs."

"No... You said that the girl you liked could get anyone she wanted and then you said it was me-there's something wrong-"

I sighed to myself as she looked at me with innocent eyes She was an idiot. My idiot.

"How do I prove it you?" I held her arms, holding her in front of the mirror, "How do I prove that you are indeed the most beautiful girl I have laid eyes on?"

"I-I don't know... I am not."

"I think we can start by stopping your blabbering." I let go of her arm, and twirled her slightly to face me.

"I don't blabber. If you were actually speaking sense I would listen and be an active listener. I could give advice too, but you do understand it is normal for me to be jealous. You are so good looking and active and if you went for someone else how would I feel-"

I held her hands, bending lower.

"Can I hug you?" I asked steadily.

"Can you-? Yes, Jonathan, you can." I wrapped my arms around her waist as she quietened down, breathing rapidly. I think my heart must have synced with her heart rate because I could feel excitement kick in.

I lifted her and placed her on the edge of the bed, facing me. She looked at me as I released her from my embrace. Cheeks red from the cold, skin and hands like ice.

"Can I-can I kiss you Jonathan?" she asked in a low voice. I barely heard her.

"Yes, you may." I whispered back.

She held my face, gently leading me to her warm lips. In the moment I forgot all about the chilly night outside or the day since morning. I could concentrate on her and just the faint hints of fruity lip balm, sweet shampoo, coco moisturizers and the taste of smoked marshmallow.

It was worth the wait.

P.S. I broke from the kiss suddenly recalling something.

"You are my girlfriend now aren't you?" I asked.

She looked at me like an owl then chuckled. "Of course. I better be."

"Good! I don't have reason to be worried when you're with the other boys then!" I smiled, lying down on the bed.

She lay beside me and asked, "Why were you worried? Are you jealous?"

I pulled her closer to my chest, happy she couldn't see the blush that dusted my cheeks. I'd never let that one thing out!

The next one would probably be for Tyson or Ray! Anyway I lean so much. Sometimes I want to write rough, steamy, sexy, dominating, kinky lemons and other times I want to write positive, fluffy, empowering stories that concentrate on importance of consent.

What do you like more?

Comment:

#teamsteam for lemons

or

#positivevibesonly for cute, fluffy stories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 158 40
Beyblade: Shogun Steel One-shots of complete randomness and fun. (Kira is very OOC, but if you can overlook it, then welcome.)
17.4K 451 14
βœ“Under serious editing and bits being rewrittenβœ“ May 10, 2018 #1 in KAIHIWATARI #2 in tala #8 in tyson You, a 17 year old, are an ex - member of Maj...
27.4K 861 40
Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons third cousin Alesia came to visit from...
7.8K 166 11
A new story and a new twist....