Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 70

1.8K 146 9
By Luna_Moonlight0089

⚠️Warning⚠️ The following chapters may cause distress - TW// Death/Abuse

He watched her laugh stupidly at nothing. The bitch had taken some drug the moment they stepped out of the bar, she said it made her feel good.

He glanced at her, something about her really fucking annoyed him. She was stretching her arms out the window as he drove, singing some stupid song, he just wanted her to shut the fuck up. He had made up his mind about how he was going to go about this. He wouldn't kill her right away, he remember in his search for a place to display one of his previous models he had found a dingy abandoned warehouse, he had dismissed it because cleaning it would have taken him too long with the amount of decay that was happening around there.

"Where are we going Thana!" she said pulling his arm, he wanted to smack the bitch "The pill is kicking in and I'm ready for you to fuck me into ecstasy" she giggled, he had to suppress the urge to bang her head against the window.

"Don't worry we'll have tons of fun once we get to where we're going" he said sending her a sly smile, he was going to have fun, he wasn't sure about her but he was going to enjoy every fucking second of it. "You look like you're having a blast already, do you have any more of those pills? Maybe I do want to give it a try"

She giggled "I knew it! You're not as angelic as you like to play" she laughed " look at you already showing your dark side" she teased, she dug in her bag and took out a pill bottle shaking it "Don't worry baby we have enough for us to have a good time, multiple times!" she screamed.

Perfect that was going to help his plan go even more smoothly. "We're probably going to have a very long night, is there anyone you need to call to let them know your not going back home tonight?" he winked at her, she smirked "I don't like interruptions once I get going" he said grabbing her thigh.

She groaned and giggled "Nope, I'm a big girl living on her own in this big city" she grabbed his hand and pushed it higher up on her thigh "parents are dead, and no one else would look for me so we can go as long as you want" she reached over to him trying to grab at his crotch , he grabbed her wrist mid air squeezing tight "Ow, babe!" she whined.

"Sorry, its just you already have me so riled up, if you play like that, we may have an accident" yeah the accident will be me killing her right here, filthy bitch, how dare she try to grab me. "I'll stop at the next gas station do you want anything?"

"I'll get it myself" she said pouting and rubbing her wrist.

"I'm sorry Lawan, if you want, I can take you back now?"

"No! It's fine sorry a little rough play is nothing" she smiled again "just a beer is fine, maybe some chips"

"Okay don't get off okay, I don't want no one else eyeing what's mine" he said winking at her, she giggled.

He got off quickly, grabbed some random things from the gas station making sure his cap hid his face at all times, he didn't worry about the license plate on the car, he had change it to one of the paper ones when he had decided to meet her. He walked out and popped the trunk with his key, he put some of the things he had bought in the back with what he already had there and quickly grabbed a cloth and pour some chloroform on it. If he didn't knock her out now, he didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to hold back. He walked over to the driver's side with the cloth in the bag in his pocket.

"Here you go" he said handing her the bag with the beer and chips.

They took off, once they were on the road, he looked around making sure no cars were close by, she has humming looking out the window taking a sip of the beer. He pulled out the bag and began to take the cloth out, he glanced in the rearview mirrors , the closest car was a good distance behind, he quickly reached over and placed the soaked cloth over her mouth and nose pushing her head back forcefully against the seat.She was shocked and gasped, she struggled for a moment but fell still after a few seconds. He put the cloth down and smiled, checking no cars around him had seen him, to anyone else driving by now she would look like she had fallen asleep. Perfect.
____

Meanwhile

Mild and Saint looked over the file they had stolen. Okay not stolen just borrowed, they planned to put it back no big deal right?

"You didn't tell Pruk anything right?" Mild asked while flipping through it.

"Of course not. Not like he would be against it though, he did steal Gulf's" Saint said rolling his eyes.

True. But this time it was different, they had taken it out of the station, and had no legitimate reason other than the fact that Mild was not comfortable with the new intern.

"So what's so bad about this guy anyway?" Saint said grabbing the documents Mild was done with "I haven't met him but you make him sound like a pervert"

Mild nodded "I don't know really, maybe im jumping the gun and judging the guy" he looked up at Saint who was now looking back at him "but the way he looks at Kana, there's something wrong there"

"Could be he's just interested in him, I mean Kanawut is cute"

"Yeah I know but the way he does things, it's almost...possessive." Mild thought about it, he had been watching him for some days and whenever he was around Gulf its like this dark aura followed him.

"I promise you im not making this up" he ran his fingers through his hair "It's like the little glimpses of hostility I get all the time, and then there's something creepy about the way he moves sometimes"

"What do you mean?"

"It's like a fucking cat! You can't hear him at all, like if he's used to moving about without being noticed, if it wasn't because I get goosebumps I wouldn't notice he has walked in and is standing behind me" Mild shuddered "meet him, you'll understand right away"

"Well" Saint said stretching his arms "it's almost 2 am and we didn't find anything out of the ordinary in his file, he looks squeaky clean" he said putting the documents he was done with back into the folder "great student, multiple recommendations, donor, community service, he's practically a walking saint"

"That's just it, I think this is too good you know?" was he reaching? Could it be that he was letting his feelings towards the guy cloud his judgement? What if he was wrong and the guy really was pretty much perfect?

"Okay maybe I'm trying too hard to find a fault but I just want to be sure it's okay to have him around Gulf, I don't want anything happening, he's trying so hard and I won't allow anyone to mess that up"

Saint nodded "Okay, ill back you up" he grabbed one of the sheets and took a picture " this is his address, I know this area, its actually kind of seedy" he bit his lower lip "it's the only thing that stands out"

"I do too. I'm actually surprised he lives there with the way he dresses, I mean the watch he was wearing one of these day was a special edition one that was really pricy" Mild said "I asked him where he got it because I wanted it at one point, he said it was a gift" he scoffed "what kind of person gifts a $9,000 dollar watch?"

"That is weird, maybe he doesn't know the price?" Saint suggested

"Maybe, cause if he did he wouldn't continue to live there, I know I wouldn't " Mild put the rest of the documents in the folder "but I think we may be able to get some answers there" he said pointing at the document Saint was still holding.

Saint gave him the paper "Okay, maybe we can stop by, check it out. You said his mom is sick? Maybe she can give us some answers, we can just say that we need them for the internship"

Mild nodded. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe he was crossing the line. But in all honesty, he couldn't shake off the bad feeling, so he rather be wrong and apologize than do nothing and regret.
———-
Later that night

Lawan opened her eyes slowly, wherever she was it was dark, she could smell must in the air. She blinked trying to adjust to the darkness surrounding her. Where was she? What happened? She tried to recall her memories.

She had been with Thana, in the car. They were on their way to have some fun. She remembered him putting his hand over her mouth and then nothing else. What the fuck was going on? She tried to sit up, but her body felt heavy, it was then she realized her hands were tied, and so were her feet. She racked her brain trying to think but the effects of the drug she had bought from that sketchy guy from her university were still dulling her mind.

She heard a loud bang and her breath caught, footsteps were coming closer and closer, her heart was hammering against her chest.
She saw a light appear at the corner of wherever she was and as the sound of footsteps approached the light got bigger. She bit her
lip to stop it from trembling ; she was so confused. She closed her eyes trying to think, she heard the footsteps stop near her and she opened her eyes, it took them a moment to adjust. She watched as Thana's figure became clearer, but his face was nothing like what she had seen before, he looked like a completely different person. His eyes looked like dark orbs, full of hate and disgust.

"Wh-what's g-going on?" she asked in a hoarse voice she couldn't even recognize as her own. He looked at her and smiled. She felt a chill run down her spine. He looked like he could kill.

"Well" he said putting the electric lantern down "I'm going to have a lot of fun and it's all thanks to you"

"Thana, this isn't funny" she said trying to sound brave "I love fun just like the next person but this is not what I meant by it" her mouth was dry, her lips hurt.

He laughed and she flinched at the harsh sound "Are you stupid? Or do you just like to pretend?" he asked, he took a step near crouching next to her "I'm sure you know by now that I'm not playing" his smile faded and the hate she saw in his face made her fear multiply "You see, the thing is I can't stand manipulative bitches like you" he raised his hand and began to move her disheveled hair away from her face "the type of women who think they can wear slutty clothes, shake their ass, flutter their eyelashes and that the world should be handed to them" he grabbed her cheeks squeezing them.

"How pathetic of you to think I'm simple minded" he squeeze harder causing her to groan in pain "I'm going to show you who's boss here, and enjoy every second of it, and once I'm done" he smiled again widely "I'm going to kill you and use you for the only thing I could ever need you for"

She felt her blood run cold. He wasn't playing and he wasn't lying she could see it in his eyes. He was a killer, he was enjoying her fear, feeding of it. She winced in pain when he released her face. She had to do something, anything, whatever it took, she had to get out of here.

"Good luck" he said to her arrogantly "I can see it in your eyes you think you have a chance" he chuckled " go ahead try, maybe the chase will make things more interesting" he got up and walked back to the where he had placed the lantern he picked up a water bottle that was nearby and walked back to her "the only reason you're still alive now is because i will it " he squeezed her cheeks roughly shoving something into her mouth followed by the water bottle, she tried to spit it out but he covered her nose and mouth forcing her to swallow. He shoved her away leaving her sputtering and coughing.

He picked up the lantern and glanced back, muttering "Let the game begin" and walked away, she felt drowsy she tried to keep her eyes open but it was too hard, she watched the light fade as he walked away and knew she might not have too long to live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
60.3K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...
114K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
40.9K 2.1K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...