ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

Od MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... Více

Intro
Chapter 1: A playdate with you
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Better friend?
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 9: Locked out
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 20: The party has begun
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 25: Let the truth be told
Chapter 26: Can we just talk?
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 19: Unexpected visit

559 18 129
Od MTWdays

After me and Rarity heard her mom shouted from downstairs, an irresistible smile suddenly went up her face as she mysteriously jump up and down out of excitement. 

I just stared at her, confused and a little scared. Knowing Rarity for years, whenever she does this means she had something sinister in plan, like a goddamn dress up game. 

But this time, Miss Crumbles yelled out that there's someone here to see us. I wonder who could it be?

Aside from that, Who the hell was that dreamy boy Rarity mentioned earlier in her call, I cant seem to get rid of it in my mind. 

After a few times of cheering out of excitement, Rarity finally stopped and faced me with that cute irresistible smile of hers. 

She shrieked in joy. "Yeah they're here!" Rarity continued, making me look at her in pure confusion. 

"Who?" I asked, getting up from her bed. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I invited my friends to come over!" 

My eyes widened, running up to her in a hurry. "You did what?!" I started, peeking out the door. "You mean Coloratura and her b*tches- I mean.. her friends?" 

"Why yes darling! And no, they are certainly not b*tches." 

"B-but.. You told me its just me and you this time." 

"You and me, alone?" She asked, holding in her laughter from bursting out. "Oh darling, Im full of surprises!" 

"You.." I muttered after looking away. "Lied to me, again Rarity." 

"I did not! Ugh, come on Applejack they're the most popular teens in school, not to mention that they are so fashionable!" 

"So? I'm not even friends with them.." 

"Can you please get along with them?" 

"I.. I can try." 

Before she could walk out of the room, I quickly pulled her back in, facing her diamond eyes afterwards which made her cheeks turn red. 

Our eyes met for seconds, feeling like an eternity for the both of us. But when I realized what were doing, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and spoke up. 

"R-Rarity.. You know Im not good with bonding with other people.." I muttered, placing my hand behind my head. "Especially with Countess." 

"Oh shush now Applejack! Of course no need to be shy, were all friends here after all right?" 

"They're yer friends, not mine." 

Rarity rolled her eyes. "Ugh can you please stop complaining?" She pouted in a cute grumpy tone in her voice. "Can you please get along with them, pwease?" 

I sighed and let go off her hand. "I-I can never say no to you Rares.. But I can't keep my promises." I finally agreed with a weak smile. 

She suddenly squealed cheerfully, pulling me into a tight hug afterwards. "Aww your the best darling! Thank you." 

"Anything for you Rarity.." I replied while pulling away from the hug to face her. "Hey now, you don't wanna keep your friends waiting downstairs, right?"

"Oops, sorry I forgot! I guess I kinda lost track in time when I hugged my best friend." She chuckled. 

"Rare, it was just about 5 seconds when you hugged me." I laughed after walking back to her bed. 

"I know but it kinda felt like we hugged for minutes.. Maybe even for hours!" 

"You and your fantasy Rarity. J-just.. Go greet your friends, I'll just wait up here." 

She raised and eyebrow at me before walking out of the door, stopping half-way. "Don't you wanna greet them too?" 

"Nah, I'll just stay here." 

"Oh okay, I'll be back darling!" 

After she ran out of the room, I immediately collapsed on her bed and covered my face with my hands, regretting that I ever agreed to this stupid play date. 

At first I thought this play date of hers was an opportunity for me and her to get along since our past gatherings were interrupted multiple times, well except our day in the bar. 

But Countess Coloratura? She must be kiddin' me. Sure I envied and idolized her from a far for being popular and slightly.. cute compared to the other's but I ain't close nor friends with her.

Starting when she took Rarity from our table last week, I always knew she had something against me, its either my style of fashion or Rarity. 

I just sat up and blew my hair in front of me before looking around Rarity's room which bring back those old happy memories in the past. 

Its true, she really after all this years just like what Rainbow Dash said to me. But Im just scared to admit it to her, Rarity is still my friend, but she ain't true like Dash. 

My thoughts suddenly vanished when I heard the door creaked open, making me flinch at the sound before looking at it slowly opening. 

Not long after, Rarity entered the room. But unlike last time, her irresistible smile had faded and her expression tells a lot to me. 

I quickly stood up and look at her, placing a hand on my hips as a weak smile formed in my face to show Im happy that her friends are here..

"Well?" I started. "Where are yer friends?" 

"I.. How do I explain this?" 

"Come on now, Rarity. Where's Countess and her friends?" I asked, seating back down on the bed. 

She was still speechless, unable to respond to any of my questions. Something's odd, why is she sad unlike before? 

"Rarity!" I called, causing her to snap out of her thoughts. 

"Huh? Yes darling?" 

"Im gonna ask again, Where's your friends, Where's Countess?" 

She just sighed and stepped aside from the door, giving me another one of her faked forced smiles after. 

Rarity scoffed. "Well, its not Countess and the girls because they just texted me a while ago.." 

"Then why are you pushing the door? Is it stuck, want me to help ya?" I asked worriedly. 

"No, no darling.. Its just someone very une-" 

Before Rarity could even finish her sentence, someone suddenly kicked the door open, making Rarity loose her balance and fall to the ground. 

"R-rarity!" I gasped before standing up to ran up to her. 

But when I saw the idiot who kicked the door, my eyes widened as jaw dropped, not even aware that my cheeks were already blushing. 

I just stood there and stared at her, forgetting to help Rarity get back up to her feet. 

Not long after, an irresistible smile went up my face before rushing towards her, pulling her into a tight hug. 

"D-Dash!" I squealed, pulling away from the hug. "What in tarnation are you doing here?"

She smiled and placed her hand behind her head, looking kinda lifeless and tired. Something's really weird, I know this look, I've seen her like this multiple times!

"I-Im.. here to save you, Apples!" 

"Rainbow.. Are you drunk?!" I asked, placing my hands on both her shoulders, shaking her gently. 

"No Im not.. You are!" 

After Rarity got back to her feet, she quickly pulled me away from Rainbow and faced the Drunk like Rainbow teen. 

"Why are you here, Dashie?" She asked, doing a fake smile which was clearly obvious. 

"L-like I said.. Im here to stop you two from having sex without me knowing!" 

Me and Rarity's cheeks quickly turned into a new darker shade of red after hearing what Rainbow had yelled, still hoping that Rarity's mom haven't heard that.

I nervously chuckled. "W-what? Rainbow what the hell are ya talking about? Of course me and Rarity are not doing such a thing!" 

"Wait.. I can smell alcohol from your breath! Have you been drinking again?" Rarity added. 

"Actually.. Its we." She laughed before walking up to me.

She then walked up to me and placed her arm around me. Just seeing her cheeks all reddened from drinking way too much alcohol really makes me worried from her.

Aside from going here without being invited, Im actually very happy to see her instead of Countess and her friends. 

But for Rarity, it seems like she wasn't happy at all. She just crossed her arms to her chest and stared at Rainbow Dash who was now resting her head on my shoulders. 

"D-did you invite her, Applejack?" Rarity raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Uhm.. Nope?" I nervously replied. 

Now that I realize that Me and Rainbow's call earlier and how she acted is all related to her unexpected visit. 

Gotta admit, this girl is good. But it looks like she went to the bar first before heading over here, Damn.. she's too good. 

I mean just looking at her makes me think that she already had a few bottles of boozes, Im surprised that she haven't got ran over by a truck. 

She wont even stand up straight without my support! But she looks so cute sleeping on my shoulder. 

But when Rarity spoke up, my thoughts vanished again before looking back to her slightly angered eyes . 

"I thought.. this day was for you and me." She pouted. 

"Rarity.. Seriously? A minute ago you invited Countess without me knowing. And now your mad that Rainbow unexpectedly showed up?" 

"Hmp! Im not mad.." 

"Yes you are~" Rainbow teased while pulling away from me, walking to the door afterwards. "Oh by the way Im not alone." She chuckled. 

After she peeked outside the door, she nodded and placed both her hands on her jacket's pockets, still giving me that cute yet annoying smile. 

"What do you mean your not alone?" I asked after I moved closer to Rarity. 

"Teehee dumb Applejack." She snorted before fully pushing the door open, only for me to see a few teens standing outside. 

"What the hell? Why are they here, Dash?" 

Rainbow chuckled. "No need to be dumb AJ, were all friends here right? So I invited Sunset, her eggheaded girlfriend and the others to join us in your stupid Date!" 

"I told ya its not a date!"

"But you told me in the call!"

"It was just a joke dumbass!" I face palmed.

"Tsk, W-whatever" she chuckled.

And there we saw Pinkie pie and the others enter the room, nervously looking at me and Rarity. 

"And this is where.." Rainbow started, grabbing the case of beers in Fluttershy's hands.

"THE PARTY BEGINS, MY FRIENDS!" 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.8K 489 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
164K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
40.3K 1.3K 24
Following the events of the parade at Equestria Land/World, Rainbow Dash begins to struggle containing her feelings for a certain shy friend of hers...
44.5K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...