Forever

By Madi_phelps123

(Vampire: student/teacher) Three years ago Rose Parker and her mother escaped her abusive and alcoholic fathe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue
Info on Sequel!
Sequel is up!

Chapter 3

3.2K 135 4
By Madi_phelps123

When I got into the gym for fourth period there were already boys running around the court dribbling the ball. I walk in to the girls locker room, my ears immediately filled with chatter and gossip. I go to stand in line next to my coaches office, Coach Reed was written in gold letters on the door. I walk in to see a older woman with blonde hair, very tan skin, probably all from a tanning bed, and soft brown eyes.

"Name?" She asks looking down at her list

"Rose Parker" I speak up trying to be heard over the loud girls outside her office.

"Here is your locker and locker combination" she hands me a slip of paper. I read it, thank her and go hunt down my new locker.

When I find it, it's all the way in the left corner closest to the door. I put my things in and close it up, locking it back. I make sure to put the slip of paper with my combination in my pocket because there's no way I will remember where and how to get into my locker without it.

I walk back into the gym where Mrs.Reed is assigning everyone there role call places.

"George Paulik stand here" she calls out gesturing for a boy with fiery red hair to stand in his new assigned spot on the gym floor.

"Rose Parker?" She looks up and looks to her left and right "is Rose Parker here?" I run up behind her and say,

"I'm here"

"Ok honey go stand over there" she points behind the George guy, I nod and walk over to my spot.

After everyone is in there assigned spot Mrs. Reed hands out the syllabus, just like the last three I have gotten today.

After about twenty minutes of her telling us what we will be doing this year, what exercise units we will be covering and the dress code she lets anyone who wants to go play basketball, hinting at all the boys and everyone else may sit in the bleachers, hinting at the girls.

I make my way over to the bleachers and take a seat, watching girls gossip and boys play basketball like it's a game between life and death.

I feel lonely, I don't know a single person in this class, I may have been going here for the past three years but we have a very large population here.

That's when a very handsome guy starts to walk over to me, his light brown hair spiked up but still looks extremely soft, very tan completion, amazing cheek bones, he's wearing a light gray tight shirt outlining his muscular figure and dark denim jeans.

He sits next to me and smiles kindly "Hi my names Luke"

"Hi I'm Rose"

"Nice to meet you"

"You to" I say with a warm smile "I haven't seen you around are you new here" I ask couriousily, I never saw him last year or any other year I've been here.

"Yeah I actually just moved here with my whole family"

"Really? where did you live before?"

"Canada" he says cooly leaning his back against the bleachers and holding himself up with his muscular arms.

"Then why move here?" I tilt my head

"I heard this place has nicer people" he smirks, making me laugh

"You should have stayed in Canada if you wanted that" I say through laughs trying to catch my breath "but really why? Canada seems like a really pretty place"

"It was, but me and my pac-" he stops, clearing his throat "family wanted new territory to cover" he says, new territory what does that mean? I decide to brush it off, Maybe Canadians call a new country territory?

He told me how he lives with all his brothers, well most not by blood but they all live together in a community of cabin like homes outside of town. He said his parents kind of rule the people and look over everyone in the community.

We talk a little more and he really seemed like a great guy. I wouldn't never really think of him romantically, more of a good friend, I couldn't handle thinking about another boy anyway, Mr.Williams has consumed each and everyone of my thoughts. When the bell rings for lunch I ask him if he wanted to join me and my friends for lunch and he said he would love to.

We walk over to the lunch room and I spot Jade and Amber. Amber is one of my friends me and Jade met our freshman year, she is the sweet innocent type, her and Jade really helped me through my dad leaving. Amber wasn't there for the many years of my dads abuse towards me and my mom but she is practically the best person to go to if you ever need to feel better. She is the most trust worthy person I know.

She's got the whole nerd vibe going for her. Her silky blond hair hardly goes past her shoulders, clam brown eyes, and a very pale skin. Her nose is always stuck in a book, something me and her have in common.

When I heard a low growl from behind me I turn back to see Luke with dark eyes staring at Amber. I hear him mumble something but it was hardly audible. When we reach our table Luke's eyes are still glued to Amber. I clear my throat trying to get Jade to stop copying, I'm sure Ambers, homework and Amber out of reading her book. Amber looks up at me and smiles then she glances over to Luke.

"Guys this is Luke, he's in my P.E class"

"Hi Luke nice to meet you" Jade says but when he doesn't reply, because he was to busy looking at Amber, Jade looks closer at him. When I look back down to Amber, her and Luke eyes are still locked on one another. "oh I see" Jade says nodding her head with a knowing look.

"Mate" he huskily growls across the table to Amber, what the hell it he talking about. Before I could ask Jade grabs my arm and start to pull me away.

"Well we are just going to let you guys talk, bye Amber see you later" Jade says

"What?" I say to her, frustrated, but she doesn't answer she just starts to pull me away to the lunch room doors. I sigh in defeat and yell back at Amber. "see you later Amber, text me!" She didn't even look away from Luke, what the heck has gotten into her.

"What the hell was that?" I yell to Jade, once we are out of the cafeteria

"What do you mean?" She pretends to be clueless

"Luke and Amber? Do they know each other or something, he just moved here with his family" I ramble on, she grabs my arms and shakes me a little

"Clam down, no they don't know each other but they sure as hell do now"

"Do you know something I don't know?"

"Eh maybe, maybe not"

"What is it?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter"

"Maybe they do know each other I mean from what Luke was describing to me it's like they live in like the same type of community"

"They do have that in common" she says and doesn't wait for my response before pulling me back into the lunch room to get our stuff. The minute I walk in I see Amber and Luke over in the corner of the table making out like it's there last day on Earth. For a split second an image of me and Mr.Williams doing that same thing flashes into my mind but I brush the thought away because why waist my time, he's a teacher I'm a student, I don't even thinks he likes me, end of story.

"Well that progressed fast" I say to Jade seriously star struck at how they are acting

"Hey I'm surprised you weren't doing the same thing with Williams" she says very quietly and I almost don't catch it, I shake my head and frown...we would never be found doing that

But still I'm baffled by her statement and I choke on my spit a little, I blush crimson red. She just laughs and walks over to the table where Luke and Amber were making out at "get a room you two" I say to them. Amber looks extremely embarrassed but also glows with happiness, and I'm almost positive there's not a single thing in this world that could wipe that smile off of Luke's face.

Me and Jade pick up our things and Jade asks "Amber are you coming?"

"No you two go ahead... I think I'm going to walk with Luke"

Gosh she knows this guy for 15 minutes and is already picking him over us? This day is getting weirder by the minute "oh ok" I say with a confused smile

"I'm sorry don't worry I'll call you both tonight ok?" Amber compromises

"Fine" me and Jade say at the same time

The bell rings for lunch to be over and me and Jade have our next class in the same building so we walk together. She brings up Scott and said he wasn't the one for me. She told me I shouldn't waist my time, that there was the perfect guy for me I just had to wait a little.

When we part way going to goth period I remembered my detention after school I let out a long sigh. Great I have to stay in a room for an hour, all alone, with my teacher who happens to have more effect on me than I wish to admit.

A/N
Picture is of who I think Jade is, maybe Jade in my vision is a little more edgy and fierce looking but it's actually harder than you think to find people that match my description! Anyways keep ready hope you all enjoy vote and comment please!
-Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 116K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
482K 19.2K 50
When Amber was just an infant an alien space ship crash landed in her small lake town of Mountain Lake, Georgia. The aliens were isolated, a large se...
1.7M 45.4K 27
What if I told you those fairytale creatures were real? That werewolves and vampires really do hate each other? You would say that I was crazy right...
811 80 19
Eighteen years after the Great War, the world has never looked the same. Separated into packs and districts, humans and shifters live on the same lan...