My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"
Not an update
Chapter 3: "Papa"
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)
Author's Note

Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"

6.4K 140 24
By rivaiieren

Maybe not that terrible, but it is for Eren!!
>~< Hey! Hey! Been a while... >~<
●//□//● \(♡=♡)/

_________________________________________

(Eren's PoV)

It's been a week since Eri and i lived here with Levi, and i already started to feel comfortable.
Levi has kept refusing me to go to Hange's lab, but i insist because i wanted to see what she's doing inside and also... i wanted to talk to her about what Ms. Kuchel said that day, "Levi didn't really wanted to become a Mafia. . . he was forced to."
Unfortunately, Hange was always avoiding my words about it and changed our conversation.
She said that it's still too early to talk about it that it might be a shock to me.

Of course i don't want to talk about it with Levi because i somehow felt nervous when it comes to him.

It made me even more curious than before so i decided to talk to Ms. Kuchel.
"Ms. Kuchel!" I ran towards her as i waved my hand. Thank goodness i found her just in time.
"Oh Eren, have you seen Eri? I wanted to play with him." She asked as she stopped her tracks. "He's with Levi right now." I answered as i've already knew that Levi and Eri were playing outside. "Oh is that so?" She wondered.

"Well uhm... I wanted to talk about something that kinda bothers me since these past few days. I kept asking Hange about it, but she only ignores it." She only smiled at me as i can see in her eyes that she knows what i'm talking about.

"I think it's time that i tell you about him." She sighed as she turned her back. "Follow me." We started walking upstairs as i followed her.

After a few turns on the hallways, we finally reached to our destination.
Ms. Kuchel unlocked the door with a key that looks different than the others. But the door is just the same as the others.

Beyond the door is a room where i have never been before and it's quite big. It's like a living room with a chandelier.

When we got in, the room is full of picture frames hanging on the walls and also on the coffee table.

Three people were in those pictures; Levi, a red, short-pigtail haired girl, and the tall guy with ash blonde hair.

I picked up the picture frame from the table and look at their faces. The three of them seem to be happy because of their warm smiling faces.
Levi. . . He's so happy.

"That is Isabel (beta) and Farlan (alpha) , Levi's bestfriends." She said as she sat down the couch and i sat down on the other.

After looking at the picture frame that i held, i wandered at the other pictures that were hanging on the wall. There i saw a picture of the three of them as kids playing soccer. They were all so cute.

"Where are they?" I asked as i looked at Ms. Kuchel holding a small frame.

"They were both killed." She frowned as i gasped. "They were killed by Jean Kirstein (alpha)."

When she said the person's name my body freezes and my mouth was agaped as i recalled the memory of that guy in school.

Jean Kirstein, my classmate in highschool, also my friend.

My heart pounded as i began to think how could he killed Levi's bestfriends.

Is he also a mafia?
That can't be true... right?
Jean... he's a good person.
He would never do something like that... right?

Confusion filled my thoughts until i felt a hand palming my shoulder.

"Are you alright? You've been spacing out for a while." Ms. Kuchel asked looking worried. I realized that she went to sit beside me as i was cut off from my thoughts for a moment.

"I-I'm sorry. P-please continue." I said, intending to forget about Jean and focus about Levi.
Ms. Kuchel nodded in response and continued.

"Levi wasn't a mafia back then when his friends were still alive. My brother, Kenny (alpha), was the very first mafia in this Ackerman household. He promised himself that he'd pass his business onto Levi, but he never agreed to it because he wanted to live a normal life." Ms. Kuchel sighed as she paused for a second.

"Kenny, instead of giving up his promise. He insisted that he won't stop until he fulfill his promise." Ms. Kuchel continued.

Passing a dangerous business onto Levi.
Is he crazy!?

"Even as Levi and Kenny kept arguing about it. I couldn't do anything, Farlan and Isabel was always there to comfort me. Until one day, Jean Kirstein's father wanted to have a partnership with Kenny, but he declined the offer because he knows that the Kirstein only wants to betray him and becomes the most strongest and the most powerful mafia than any other could. But the Ackermans were far more than that so they envy us. And since they couldn't withstand our willpower. . ." She stopped talking for a moment as she looked down on her hands.

"They kidnapped us, me, Isabel, and Farlan. Even though the two them didn't do anything, they were still involved. Because we are Levi's weaknesses. The Kisrteins made us as bait so Levi, the next heir of becoming a mafia, would come to rescue us." She said as our eyes became teary.

"Luckily, i was the first to be rescued, but unfornately... the two didn't make it. They were shot from the back and died by the Kirstein's son." What she just said made me think that my friendship with Jean was just all a lie.
Sadness filled my emotion as the  both of us shed a tear.

"Levi was very sad about what happened, and day to day his attitude changed. His smile turned into a cold stare, his laughs turned into a growl. He became much more overprotective to me. And he finally decided that he would take Kenny's business as a mafia. He promised himself that he would find Jean Kirstein and kill him. He'll get revenge on him no matter what because his friends were too precious to him. So Kenny hired two agents, Hange and Erwin to assist Levi. Until now they still haven't seen Kirstein for a long time."

I was dumb-founded about the story that i've just heard and cried at the same time.

"I'm so sorry about what happened Ms. Kuchel." I sobbed as i saw her smiling a bit but still has a teary eyes.
"It's okay, Dear. They are up in the skies now." She said as she layed my head onto her shoulder and wiped my tears using a tissue while patting my head.

"Did you know? When Levi met you. His attitude got a little bit better and his smiles had shown up." She said smiling at me.

"Really?" I asked smiling brightly as she nodded.

I'm glad. . .

~•Later that night•~

I was at the balcony of our room, laying my arms on the railing while staring at the night sky.

I maybe looking at the sky that looks like i'm examing it, but in my mind... i'm so filled with thoughts.

I rested my chin onto the palms of my hand.

Come to think of it. The killer is my highscool friend, Jean Kirstein. He's also a mafia so that means he's also dangerous.
But when Ms. Kuchel said that the Kirsteins have been missing, and at the past... i remember Jean said that he's gonna go somewhere. And after that... he never came back.

Cut off on highschool.

But he promised.

He promised that he would come back.

But now. . .

I feel like he would never come back.

And now that i know the truth about Jean and Levi's past.

It's best that he would never ever come back.

So that he wouldn't do anything to my Eri.

I sighed after thinking of a long thought when suddenly i felt strong arms wrapping my waist. I looked over my shoulder and already knew that it was Levi because of his scent.

"I thought you were already asleep." I said as he only smiled at me while i held his hands and intertwined.
"I can't sleep without you." He said as he sniffed my scent gland.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I said staring into the moon while ruffling his hair.
"Yeah just like you." He chuckled as he held my hand. "S-Shut up!" I scoffed while blushing.

I turned around at him and stared onto his steel grey orbs.
I caressed his cheeks with my hands.

"I love you." I said as i smiled at him and he smiled back.
"I love you too." He said, lifting my chin up then we shared each other's kisses. Our tongues twirled and fought for dominance but of course he won because of my sensitivity.
"Mmh!" I let out a muffled moan when his hand ran through my ass.

I quickly pulled away and pinched his cheeks. "Ahh! Ow ow ow." He whined.
"Enough kissing, i know what you're trying to do." I pouted as my cheeks turned red.
"Okay okay fine." He said as i finally stopped pinching his cheeks while i chuckled. We hugged each other and he smells so nice.

"Levi, i wanted to talk about something. . ." I said. "Hmm? What is it?" He asked.
"Well, i've know the truth about why you became a mafia." I said as i frowned. "Ms. Kuchel told me about it." Levi didn't said a word and only kissed my head.
"Why? Why do you want revenge on J-Jean?" I said hiding my face onto his chest as Levi sighed. "I agreed to become a mafia to become powerful and to get revenge on that horse-face. Because my friends were innocent and they had nothing to do with it. But they were involved, and it's because of me. The enemies are after me." He explained.

I can feel his heart pounding. I can't believe Jean would do something like this. Maybe he's not the kind of Jean that i remember anymore.

"Levi. . . I'm so sorry for your loss." I said, hugging him tighter.

"It's okay." He said as he kissed my ear while he let out his pheromones. "I won't let that bastard harm our family."
I blushed when he said 'our family'.

I tiptoed on my toes and gave my alpha a quick kiss.
"I'm happy." Then i kissed him again, but this time he didn't kissed back and instead he laughed.

"Hey what's so funny?" I pouted. "Pfft! Ahahaha i just... can't believe that my Omega is so damn short." I frowned while blushing.
"Don't tease me! I'm not short! You're just too damn tall!" I said that out loud as he only laughed.
Then i playfully slapped his arm. "Stop it will ya'! It's not funny anymo-. . . Mmh!" He cut me off with a deep kiss, slipping his tongue inside my mouth. "Mmph. . ." I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his hands onto my waist.

God i really love this guy. He's so soft and kind.
He is so different from what i've expected before.

Having our sweet moment under the moonlight is very romantic.
I wish we could do this again sometime.

_________________________________________

Another wun🙃
This is short ik and i'm happy that you like my story!💕
Sorry for ze long long wait.!🍓🙏
Gotta go make another wun😄
And i'll do my best to write a long one for the next chapter
Byebye!

-RivaiiEren🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.2K 11
Eren is a single parent omega who owns a tavern in his home town, shiganshina. He struggles to keep both his son's and his true identity hidden from...
214K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...
202K 5.9K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
1.3K 91 30
Eren Yeager freed himself from his abusive father. In doing so he nacame a true alpha. Now he is with his once infamous beta pack where he has found...