Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

part 4

5.1K 686 455
By dusky_writes

Second update of the day wohoooo😂😂😂😍😍 do thank me via votes and comments ♥️..

205votes target..

Anurag's pov..

Right now i am sitting in the conference room waiting for Mr Murthy.. ughh I am not here to attend meeting still they told me to wait in the conference room.. right now i am really in a bad mood because I didn't get a time to spend time with my love..why dad and yash uncle have to fight always..

The gate of the conference room got open and my eyes snapped at the direction I stood up buttoning my blazer..

"Aahaa I am so sorry to make you wait" it was nandini yeah I know her she is mannat's identical twin..come on it's been 3 years I am in relationship with mannat so I know her sister too but she didn't know me..

Anyways my eyes travelled to her side where my sunshine was standing fiddling with her duppata and murmuring something..can she be more cute?

I cleared my throat and looked at nandini and she forward her hand "Nandini Murthy"

"Anurag Malhotra" I shook hands with her...

"And she is my sister Mannat Murthy" she introduced her and Mannat passed me her beautiful smile which I reciprocated it back..

"Please have a seat" she said I nodded and sat and they sat opposite to me..

"Well I just hate beating around the bush so let's just get into the point kindly back off" nandini said..

"Excuse me?" That was my reaction..

"I will excuse you in few minutes but let just clear this mess why do you want Khanna's project" she asked..

My eyes were on mannat shitt she was distracting me by biting her lips..

"As far as I know you don't work in Murthy Heights so why will I answer to you huh" I said and she sighed audibly..

"It's my dad's office and I don't think I need anyone's permission to handle his business" she said nope actually shouted and my eyes travelled to mannat she was still murmuring something looking up at ceiling...I think she was praying to God..

"Aahaa ofcourse not Miss but it's very unprofessional" I said with a professional smile..

"Why you want that project? As far as I know you won't get any profit from that" Nandini said gritted her teeth in frustration..she speaks soo loudly..

"How do you know that it will going to profit us or not?" I asked calmly..

She mumbled something and stood up.."listen Mister just back off okay?" She shouted..I looked at mannat she was passing me looks nodding her head as if telling me not to fight with her elder twin..

My sunshine is the cutest.

"What if I say won't?" I stood up.. and her eyebrows wriggled..

"Well Miss if you want to backoff then you can but this I won't back off" I replied and my phone started ringing..

I looked at my phone which was flashing "Baby Malhotra"

"You.." nandini tried to say something but I stopped her showing my palm..

"I don't have time to waste here and one thing I am not backing off so now bye have s great day" and I left winking at mannat making her eyes widened..

"Haa bol" I picked his call as soon as I stepped out of the conference room..

"Bhai kahan hai tu" I was sure he did some blunder that's why he was giving me respect..

(Where are you bro?)

"Murthy Heights" I replied stepping inside the elavator...

"Bhai wait for me there for 10 mins I am coming" he said why was he behaving so sanskari today?

"Where is your car?" I asked..

"Bhai Ferrari.." he uttered from the other side and my eyes widened..

"What happen to ferrari? Kya kiya tune?" I literally shouted..

(What you did?)

"Accident hogaya yaar mera knees pe bhi lag gaya" he said like a baby and I soo wanted to slap his handsome face right now..

(I met with an accident and even hurted my knees)

"Where are you?" I asked stepping out of the elevator..

"Murthy Heights ke side wale road pe" he said..

(Just opposite road of Murthy Heights)

"Stay there I am coming" I said and hung up the call only to bump with Yash uncle..

"Hello uncle" I wished him politely forwarding my hand..

"Hello anurag how are you?" He wished me back shaking hands with me..

He always talks politely with me as he was dad's rival not mine..

"Dad I am going" I heard the voice and turned to saw Mannat and Nandini..

Nandini passed me a look like she will kill me and went out while Mannat stood beside yash uncle passing me her beautiful smile..

Manik's pov..

Ouchhh mamma kitti zorr ki lagi shitt my knee.. now Oldie Malhotra will kill me I did disaster with his new ferrari.. ouchh my knee..I took out my handkerchief and tied it around to hide my face..I don't want anyone so see and my fans are everywhere and they are always ready to pounced on me..

I walked towards Murthy Heights fumbling a little as my knee and foot pained so much..

I found one girl who is wearing a branded Gucci t-shirt and jeans..her sneakers are also from branded company and she have iphone 11 pro in her hand..

Wait why she was sitting on the ground?

'India ke bhikari itne ameer kabse hogaye' I thought and laughed..

Opps no actually she fell down..

I went to her stood infront of her..

"Hey are you ok?" I asked bending myself a little..

"Ohh yeahh I am very much okay.. can't you see I am doing party here!! Wanna join" she scowled looking at me angrily..

Huh girl you don't know I am The Manik Malhotra..

"You have one hell of witty mouth" I said and she glared at me..

"I don't need your comment kindly move your ass" she said looking at me and then looked at her ankle..

"Where is Oldie Malhotra?" I looked here and there..

"Need help?" I asked forwarding my hand as she was struggling I think her ankle got sprained..

She looked at me shaking her head angrily her nostrils flared.."no thanks" she is cute man..

Huh she don't know that The Manik Malhotra is trying to help her..

"Comeon keep your ego aside and hold my hand" I said looking at her..

She placed her hand on mine and I help her to stand..

"You can thank me" I said glancing at my watch..

"I didn't tell you help me did I?"and she walked away...I looked at her retreating figure as she sat inside the car and drove off..
________________________

Anurag's pov..

I walked out of the office to found Manik standing there waiting for me..his face is covered with the handkerchief ohh yeahh The Rockstar Malhotra..

I walked towards him and he pounced on me hugging me tightly making me startled..I stumbled but composed myself..

"Bhai my knee" he and his acting..

"If you are done with your acting so now tell me where is my car" I said breaking the hug...

"Soo rude" he said..

"Are you done manik so let's go" I said and dragged him a little and he winced in pain..

"Sacchi mein lagi hai tujhe" I asked in concerned..

(Did you really get hurt?)

"Jhoot nahi bolta The Manik Malhotra" he said and I shook my head..

(The Manik Malhotra doesn't lie)

"Walk slowly and carefully" I hold him by his shoulder and helped him to walk.. thou I was going to beat him after taking him to home but yeahhh I was concerned also afterall he is my little twin..
_______________________________

Okay how's the update? Liked it or loved it..

Rate the update 1-10..

Anurag and Nandini's face-off 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 I love mannat and her reactions..😂😍

Manik and Nandini's meet damnnn😂😂😂😂 they will going to become one hell of a sassy couple..

I love Manik and Anurag so much 😍😂😍😂!! Anyone else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...